The unknown pendragon (fgo x...

By Raymundi

We all know the bastard "son" of king arthur, the knight of rebellion. He who proclaims that he is the only h... More

Bio
BATTLE OF KUR
Love interest
Welcome to Chaldea
The prince meets the knights
Date with a golden queen
Awakening the inner demon

Teaser

8K 86 8
By Raymundi

???: "You know going through there is hell right?"

???: "What will happen then!! I don't want to lose you!!"

???: "Did you realise that when you accepted that sword that your fate is sealed?"

Y/n: "Of course perverted wizard."

???: "Everything you do to stop me is futile! Fuahahahahaha."

???: "I.......I......approve...."

"Seal restrictions fully lifted."

???: "You know once you do that you'll ascend right? You'll become a deity like us.....are you sure about this?"

???: "Once you face him there is no turning back....

You understand that right?"

???: "Please survive for me.....
For our soon to be child..
I'll be waiting for your safe return."

???: "Now then let's finish him together!"

Y/n: "Heh let's finish him once and for all..............

SOLOMON."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...