𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 45 - The Kiss

1.2K 18 5
By thethinkingpen

"What the hell?" I said as we saw Filch hammer another rule onto the wall.

"No music is to be played during study hours? Oh, it is so on. No matter how many detentions I get in more, I'm not going to stop playing" I said and walked into the Great Hall angrily.

I sat down next to Dean, across from the twins and the others followed.

"What do you mean by 'more'?" Harry asked as he sat on my left.

I realized what I had said, I looked at the twins, they shot me an apologetic smile and I looked at Harry, who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"And don't you dare lie!" Ron said angrily.

"Erm, last-last night, I wasn't in the music room, but had detention with Umbridge" I said subconsciously rubbing the back of my hand.

"What?" the trio said in unison and Harry quickly grabbed my hand and I hissed.

Harry was closely examining my hand, to see the mark, but couldn't find any. As he was looking at my hand, I looked up and saw Draco glaring at us. He was not looking happy.

"Where's-where-" Harry asked and I looked at him, then the twins, who looked scared that they were about to get exposed.

"Erm, the twins helped me hide it" I said as I withdrew my hand on my lap.

"WHAT?" Ron yelled and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You knew about this" he said still yelling, getting the attention of people that were in the hall.

"Ron, just sit down, and don't make a big deal out of it" I said and he huffed.

"What did she make you write?" Hermione asked and I gulped.

If I tell them what she'd make me write, then boy, they're gonna kill me and then Umbridge.

"Erm, I will not break rules" I lied and they nodded. I think Draco heard us because he just shook his head and angrily left the hall.

"Let's go to Divination" I said after we completed breakfast.

We reached the class and luckily, I sat next to Harry. Umbridge had been inspecting the class, so she was in this, inspecting Professor Trelawney.

She has been interrupting the woman every sentence. It was irritating. Harry was looking at me, no, no, not looking, he was gawking at me. I snapped my fingers in front of him and said, "Earth to Harry Potter" and he stopped gawking.

"What were you staring at?" I asked as I looked at my posture, to see if something was wrong.

"Erm, nothing" he said shyly.

"It wasn't nothing, Potter. I know you were staring" I said and he whispered in my ear.

Draco's POV

We were sitting in Divination, when Professor Umbridge was inspecting the class, whatever she was doing was for the betterment of Hogwarts. Well, not the detention, honestly, her detention methods were okay until it came to my Olivia.

I was enjoying myself while Umbridge was inspecting the class. I was looking around class and saw Potter staring at Olivia. How much would I give to be in Potter's place. Not just his seat, but his place in her life.

They were talking about something and then Harry whispered something in her ear. Of course, even if he wasn't whispering, I wouldn't have known what he was telling, because they were all the way back.

When he whispered in her ear, her eyes got wide, she looked at Potter, who was smirking, then he placed a hand on her thigh, I assume, and she went red. She was flustered. I knew what he might have whispered in her ear. Not exactly, but I knew what. My stomach twisted. I wanted the one to be whispering dirty things in her ear.

She was about to lean in and kiss him and of course, they were in the back of the class, no one would see them. It was so frustrating, that I banged my hand on the table, making that glass future-thingy fall on the ground and breaking it. Honestly, I need to pay attention in this class, since I have to pass the OWLs.

Luckily, my hand banging on the table, made her flinch and they didn't kiss. Phew!

Olivia's POV

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I was imaging how hot you'd look like right now in nothing but sexy black lingerie" I was flustered, I never knew Harry was the one to talk dirty like that. But of course, I didn't want to show him that I was flustered.

I looked at him with wide eyes, while he smirked and winked. I leaned in a little closer to him and said, "Really? Would you be able to handle me in black lingerie, Potter?" and placed a hand on his thigh and now, he was flustered. Before I could kiss him on the lips, I was distracted by an orb banging on the floor. Before I could look where the sound came from, the class was already dismissed.

The next class was Potions and we were walking to class. My hand was in Harry's with our fingers intertwined. I hadn't been happy in so long, it felt good.

We reached the class and had to sit Gryffindor – Slytherin. Harry, Ron and Hermione found their seats, whereas I looked around the class, only two places left. A boy from Gryffindor was about to sit next to Draco, when he hit his head with The Daily Prophet and shooed him to take another place and he took the last place I was going to.

I sighed and sat next to Draco, not talking to him, not even looking at him. When I bent down to grab my books from my bag, he groaned and I looked at him with a 'what' expression on my face. He shook his head and smirked, making me roll my eyes.

Professor Snape came and started teaching us about 'Beautification Potion'. I started jotting down points as he was saying.

Draco mumbled something under his breath and I looked at him.

"I just said that Parkinson might need it in more quantity" he said and I grinned, not giving him the satisfaction of him making me laugh.

"Now, quietly, in pairs, start brewing the potion" he said in a cold tone and Umbridge entered the class.

"Right, so do you wanna-" I asked but he cut me off and said, "I'll grab the ingredients, darling"

I kept my notes open while Umbridge started asking Snape some questions. Draco came back with the ingredients, all correct. How? He was not even paying any attention in class.

We started brewing the potions and Umbridge asked loudly, "Is it correct that you applied for defence against the dark arts post first?"

"Yes" Snape replied in his cold tone.

"But you were unsuccessful?" she asked pointing the obvious.

"Obviously" Snape replied sarcastically. Ron and I were the only ones who snickered in the class. Snape sent me a glare and I stopped snickering, while Ron was still.

I bit my lower lip to control my giggles, when Draco looked at me and said, "Don't do that"

"Don't do what?" I asked bewildered to what he was asking for and he shook his lightly and rolled his eyes.

Umbridge left the class, giggling a little and Snape smacked the back of Ron's head with his book, who was still laughing, to which I covered my mouth and giggled.

The rest of the class was boring. Draco was brewing the potion, whereas I was just staring at my book. The class was dismissed and I closed my book, when Harry came and said, "You coming, babe?" offering his hand.

I looked up and said, "Our potion is still brewing. You go on, I'll catch up"

He was a little disappointed, he looked at Draco and then at me. I stood up from my chair and kissed his cheek and whispered, "It's gonna be alright, Harry" and he left.

"Bored, already with him?" Draco asked stirring the potion.

"No, but if you would've let me help, then we would've been done early and I would've been able to leave with him" I said pushing him to side to check the potion.

"Then I wouldn't have got this time alone with you, now would I?" he said and I looked at him.

"Why do you wanna spend alone time with me?" I asked as I added rose petals.

"I wanted to see how your hand was" he said taking my left hand in his hands and checking for the wound.

It still stinged a bit, "Good that you hid the words or else, 'I will not break rules' would've not looked good on such a beautiful hand, would it?" he asked and I looked up.

He was listening to our conversation at breakfast.

"It'll be a favor, if you kept your mouth shut and didn't tell anyone" I said taking my hand from him. But he grabbed it before I could pull away and pulled me closer, snaking a hand on my waist.

I looked up at him and he looked down, he dragged a finger along my jaw and said, "A favor from Middleton, sounds nice" and he winked. I gulped and he loosened his grip.

We completed the potion in silence and went out to see everyone going in the courtyard. I ran to Harry, who was talking to Cho and I asked, "What is it?"

"It's Professor Trelawney" Harry replied and we went to Ron and Hermione.

"I've lived and taught here for sixteen years. Hogwarts is my home" she said sobbing a little. I looked at Parvati who was crying too. She wanted to be like her and teach at Hogwarts. She had always admired Trelawney. Professor McGonagall went from beside us next to Trelawney whereas I went next to Parvati, placed my hands on her shoulders and rubbed them assuring that it'll be okay.

"Everything will be fine, Parvati" I whispered, whereas I didn't believe it. I didn't even know if everything that was happening was fine, how can I assure her, when I'm so uncertain. 

Professor Dumbledore came and asked McGonagall to take our Divination Professor back inside.

"See" I said looking at Parvati, who smiled a little.

"Don't you all have any studying to do?" Dumbledore yelled at the students standing there and Harry ran behind him.

Hermione and I went up our dorm, I sat on my bed and she sat there too. I looked at her and said, "Hello, Mione"

"So, how was the kiss?" she asked teasing me.

"What kiss?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and Harry" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, that" I said, "Erm, we haven't kissed yet" I said a little embarrassed.

"Why?" she asked opening her book.

"Well, we have tried, you know, but we were getting interrupted by someone or the other. Today, it was the orb falling down. Then a few days ago, it was a professor. We just can't seem to get the timing right" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, that's why. I thought you think that Harry's a bad kisser, so you're-"

"What? No! And stop teasing me" I said angrily, while she giggled. I left our dorm, rolling my eyes.

I was sitting in the common room reading, when Harry came in. No one else was there. He sighed and slept on the couch with his head in my lap. I closed my book, kept it on the table beside the couch, stroked his hair and said, "Hello to you too"

He smiled and said, "Liv, you're my girlfriend, can't you tell me what the Order talks about in the meeting? You've gone with Snape a lot of times, when it happens on school days, just tell me. It is regarding me, isn't it? So, I should know, don't you think?"

"Babe, you know I can't tell you that. As a member of the Order, whatever is discussed in the meeting stays in the meeting. I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. Order's order" I said, still stroking his hair.

"Well, I can't help you, but I can tell you who can, if you really want to know something, Sirius might help you, I think he'll tell you. He obviously has a soft spot for you" I said and he quickly jolted up.

"You think?" He asked holding my hands. I nodded smiling. "Oh, thank you so much, babe. You're the best" he said cupping my cheeks and leaning in for a kiss. The minute our lips touched, it was like I was oxygen and he was dying to breathe. He didn't push it, but just a sweet, soft and lovely kiss.

He pulled away, "Finally" we heard Hermione screaming from the stairs, next to Ron, giving a 'she's-my-sister-dude' face. We giggled and I felt stinging pain in my hand.

"Ow!" I yelled holding my left forearm.

"What is it?" Harry asked as Hermione and Ron ran towards us and kneeled beside me.

"I-I... My hand... it's burning, l-like the skin would crawl off" I said breathing heavily from the pain.

"What?" "Do something" "What? I don't know" I heard only these sentences when every other sound beside me faded and everything around me went blur.

Harry's POV

She fell unconscious in my arms. I couldn't think straight. I had seen her weak, a lot of times. But now that she was my girlfriend, I got a little more scared, I couldn't even hear what Hermione or Ron were yelling at me.

"Liv?" I said lightly slapping her cheeks. She didn't bat her eyes open.

"Do something" Ron said looking at Hermione and me.

"What? I don't know anything" I said still slapping her to wake her up. Then something happened, her hair changed, that was platinum blonde changed to brown.

"W-What is happening to her?" I said as I laid her down on the couch and kneeled near her head.

She was burning up. So much so, that we couldn't even touch her, or else we would've burned our fingers.

"She's burning up. She did like this, last time, at the tournament. L-let's take her to Madam Pomfrey" Hermione said quickly.

"I'll call for help" I said standing up.

"No, we don't have time" Ron said as he picked her in his arms burning himself.

"Ron, you'll-" Hermione said but he cut her off and said, "I don't care, she needs to be mended" Ron raised his voice a little and went to the door.

I opened the door and we went running to Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh my, what happened to her? And who is she?" she asked as Ron laid her on the bed.

Who is she? Why is she asking that? I saw Olivia, she looked totally different.

"It's Olivia, Madam" Hermione said as she moved Liv's hair, off of her face.

"What?" she yelled with wide eyes. "Oh, it's happened" she said and came beside her touching her, but she quickly drew her hand back.

"You, run and call Professor McGonagall" she said pointing at Hermione.

"You, Professor Snape" she said pointing at me.

"You, Professor Dumbledore. And I mean it when I say run. Quickly now" she said pointing at Ron.

I quickly looked at Liv and we ran out the hospital wing. We were running when we saw Malfoy, patrolling the corridors.

He better keep his mouth shut right now.

"Scarhead-" he said and I cut him off, "Shove off, Malfoy. I don't have time for your shenanigans"

"What do you think it means when she said 'it happened' looking at Liv?" Ron asked and I shrugged and we parted ways.

I ran to the dungeons and straight to Snape's office. I opened the door, without knocking and he looked up.

"Have some manner-" he said and I said breathing heavily, "Olivia"

He stood up and came next to me. I had never seen him worry, "What happened to her?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"She's in the hospital-" I said and he heard that and ran towards the hospital wing and I quickly followed.

When I reached Dumbledore and McGonagall were already there.

"It's happened, Albus" Professor McGonagall said, stroking Liv's hair, who was still unconscious.

"The three of you, can leave" Madam Pomfrey said looking at us.

"What? We're not leaving until she's-" I said but Snape cut me off by yelling, "WHEN YOU'RE SAID TO LEAVE, LEAVE"

"Severus" Professor McGonagall said and we looked at Dumbledore who was staring at Liv's hand. He wasn't saying a word just staring at her hand.

Hermione came towards me and said, "Come on, let's go. She'll be fine"

"How can I leave her, Mione? She needs me. She needs us" I said still looking at Liv.

"We'll be here the first thing in the morning" she said looking at me with pleading eyes and I nodded.

Olivia's POV

I batted my eyes open and saw Hermione, Ron and the twins talking beside my bed. Ron looked at me and noticed that I was conscious.

"Livia!" he said hugging me and diverting everyone's attention to me.

"Oh, thank Merlin, you're awake" he said as he pulled away.

"You had us worried, love" Fred said from the foot of the bed.

"Worried?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"Yes, you have been out for weeks" George said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"W-Weeks?" I asked as Madam Pomfrey came next to me.

"Hello, dear. How are you feeling now?" she asked sweetly as she gave me a potion to drink.

"Erm, better, I guess" I said and she left me to catch up.

"I-I've been out for weeks?" I asked looking at Hermione.

"Two" she said and I took a sip from the goblet.

"Where's Harry?" I asked and Hermione shot Ron a look.

"What was that look?" I asked placing the cup down.

"What look?" Ron said quickly.

"I know that there's something going on" I said as I glared at Hermione.

"Alright, something has been happening to you. Here, take a look at yourself" she said as she handed me a mirror.

I took it from her hands and saw myself. I was looking totally different. I had brown hair and green eyes now. How was that possible? I looked up at Ron and he pursed his lips into a thin line.

"What is this?" I asked and Hermione said, "There are other things that have happened to you. Like the first week, in the middle of the night, you would float up in the air, with your hair flowing and who-whoever was in the hospital at that time would be alright the same minute you would float, like you were mending them. And the week following that, you would choke on something, nothing coming out, when we used Anapneo"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"No one knows it either" she said placing a hand on my hand.

"Harry is just worried, I guess. He couldn't see you like that, so that's why he hasn't left his dorm yet" Ron said tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear. 

"Do you know what happened to my hand?" I asked and they all shook their head. A white bandage had been tied around my forearm, where I was hurting.

"Alright, Liv. We're gonna go to class now. Tell us if you need anything" Hermione said and they all stood up.

I was still processing all the information that I had just received. I hadn't realized that they all had left, already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.8K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
590K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
392K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...