Crazy Teens | BTSxReader(...

By tiamo_it

BTS FF of teenage life along with two girls in their group. (You can imagine yourself as any of them.) It mai... More

Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FORTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
M E M O R I E S

TWELVE

75 10 31
By tiamo_it

Jimin hovered on top of her and buried his face on the crook of her neck. "Will you cry like a five in front of me?"

"Go away Jimin..." she murmured.

He got off her and turned her to shower her face with kisses. "Its nothing, Julie. It happens.... You don't have to cry for this...." he wiped her tears. "Just wait till Taehyung calms down."

"How *sob* can he say *sob* like that directly? *sob*"

"He didn't mean any of those, trust me. He was angry so he blurted out." he caressed her cheeks. "He cares for you Julie, he loves you as his precious friend.... and you know it very well." he said and put a strand of hair behind her ear. "I am sure he will talk to you when he calms down. he is just offended."

Juliet hugged him and buried her face on his chest. "And don't pick up a fight to you calmly okay?"

Juliet nodded against his chest.

Everybody knows that Taehyung requires a time alone when he is in a bad mood. So, they left the room except Jk.

"Hey dude... still angry?" he asked.

"Shut up Kook."

"She might be crying... won't check on her once?"

"I said. Shut. Up."

Jungkook sighed, "Fine. Bye."

Skip to next morning.

Time: 7:15 a.m.

Everyone almost got dressed.

Neon wore this:-

Juliet wore this:-

Bagtan Dress up:-

--In Tae's room.--

After dressing up, Taehyung went to his puppy's side of bed to wake him up. He removed the sheets.

"Hey Tannie, my baby, wakeu up, Rise and shi- Tannie? Yeontan?" He found no creature on the bed. "HEY! WHERE IS YEONTAN?"

Hoseok and Jimin who were dressing up, flinched. Jimin, who was combing his hair dodged away his comb and begun searching for Yeontan. Hoseok still couldn't process what just happened.

"Yeontan isn't here! Where the fuck he is?!" Taehyung panicked.

"Wait! Calm down! He might have been somewhere in the hotel itself. He can't travel more than a metre with his tiny legs." Jimin tried to calm him down.

"HOW CAN HE ESCAPE!? THE DOOR WAS LOCKED ALL NIGHT!" Taehyung still panicked and shrieked in girly pitched voice.

In the meantime. Hoseok quickly went to each room and asked for Tannie. All of the members (along with the girls) rushed to Tae's room.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"We can't find YEONTAN! WHERE IS HE!" he was restlessly running around in the room.

"THEN WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE?! WE NEED TO SEARCH THE HOTEL!" Jungkook yelled back.

"Yeah right!" Namjoon nodded and he along with Suga and Neon went to the reception. Taehyung sat on the bed burying his face in his palms.

Juliet went near Taehyung and sat beside him. "Hey... Don't panic. We'll find him." she rubbed his back.

"I can't lose him.... I am such an irresponsible owner... what shall I do...." he mumbled as Juliet pulled him in a hug.

"Its okay Taehyung-ah. We will find him. Look they are trying their best right? Don't worry. Everything will be alright." She drew circles on his back while comforting him.

Jimin smiled, feeling relieved internally that Tae and Juliet are okay with each other now.

Namjoon came running to the room. "The receptionist said that he has seen a man leaving the hotel at 7 in the morning with a pomeranian!"

"We should hurry!" Suga called as the rushed out of the hotel.

After asking some random people and shop in the surrounding area they reunited again only to see 'no' faces.

"Urrrrgh!" Taehyung groaned in frustration.

"Let's ask in that stalls nearby!" Neon pointed out.

Everyone walked to the tteokbokki stall and asked the shopkeeper whether he has seen the dog, that they showed in their phone, with a man in the morning.

"No.... I haven't seen." The ajhussi denied.

"Wait.... I-I have seen..." a girl who was paying the bill said.

"Where?? When??" they all asked.

"Around... 7... a man was carrying it and went right." she pointed to the right.

"Thank you so so so much!" they said as they proceeded walking to the right of the street.

They started asking some random people again and again. One of the passers said that he has seen yeontan with a man. He said that the man used the telephone booth and said that he is going to a certain place. He wasn't sure of what he heard. He said that either the man said Harutan, a place 150 kms from here or he said Maruto which is 250 kms from here. Not only that.... he is also confused with another word Naruta, it is a place which is 120 kms from here.

"What should we do now?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Okay... let's separate. I, Suga and Jin will go to Harutan; Taehyung, Juliet, Jimin go to Maruto and Jungkook, Neon and Hobi go to Naruta. Is it clear?" The leader asked.

After thinking for a while they nodded.

RM, Suga and Jin got a cab.

The driver lowered his windows, "Where?"

"Harutan." they said.

"Okay that's not a big deal. Go straight, take left then right then again straight-"

"Using this cab..." Suga bluntly said.

"Okay that's not a big deal. Come inside." the driver offered.

They got inside the car. Namjoon in front and Jin and Suga in backseat.

"Where exactly in Harutan?" the driver asked contradicting the scene where he himself was giving directions for Harutan.

"Uh.... we don't know...." Namjoon scratched his nape.

"Okay that's not a big deal. I will drop you in the station." he said.

"We are actually finding a dog that has been kidnapped.." Jin mentioned.

"Okay that's not a big deal." "It is! It is fucking kidnapped!" Suga raised his voice.

"Okay that's not a big deal. At least it is kidnapped not lost." he shrugged. "What do you mean? Taehyung will die for his pet!" Jin argued.

"Okay that's not a big deal. You can buy him another one." he said. "No! He loves Yeontan, his dog, by heart and soul!" Namjoon said.

"Okay that's not a-"

"ArE yOU SOmE rObOt oR SoMTHinG? WiLL yUo stOP tHiS bIG deAl?" Suga gritted his teeth.

"Okay that's not a big deal. It is-"

"I said stop it!"

"Big deal is not a big deal!" driver argued.

"It is!" Suga argued back.

"Okk... stop it Suga... leave him... he's a psycho..." Namjoon mumbled the last part.

"Who's a psycho?" the driver stopped his car.

"Okay that's not a big deal." Suga imitated the driver.

"Get off my car!" he yelled.

"Why?" Jin asked. "Have pity on this handsome face!"

"Okay that's not a big deal. Get off my car! Right now!"

They all got off the car as the driver started the engine again. "Listen, booking another cab isn't a big deal so all the best!" he said and drove off.

"Your car will break down! And it isn't a big deal!" Suga shouted at the car's back.

"What to do now?" Jin asked with hands on his hips.

Jimin, Juliet and Taehyung got on a bus to Maruto. It was filled with passengers so they had to stand and hang on the holders.

The conductor appeared. "Where do you want to go?"

"Maruto." Jimin said.

"These bus won't take to Maruto." he smirked.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, confused.

Then reality hit them like a truck. They saw every face of the passenger filled with horror.

"Wh-what is going on?" Juliet asked, bewildered. No sooner a rifle rested on her shoulder. She froze at spot. She held Jimin and Taehyung's hands tightly, almost cutting their blood circulation.

"This bus is hijacked kiddos...." the thought-to-be-conductor showed an ugly smirk with his yellow and black teeth.

Jungkook, Neon and Hobi didn't find any transportation nearby. They thought that someone would surely give them a lift. They asked random car to stop by but no one did. Finally a super-rich guy wearing black leather jacket and denim jeans, gold chains hanging on his neck, and a pair of sunglasses stopped...................................................................................................................... with his bicycle.

"Umm.... Can you lend us your cycle?" Hobi asked.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" he asked lowering his sunglasses.

"What does it seem like duffer? We are obviously talking to you." Neon snapped.

"Oh! You are talking to Kareon Sakin." he said. "You know who you are talking to?"

Jungkook nodded. "Carry on Sucking."

"How do you know?" his eyes widened.

"You just told us!" Hobi shrugged.

"Did I? Oh yeah..." he nodded to himself. "Anyways, you're not gonna get my bicycle." he said and went.

"Then what was the need of wasting our time!" Neon made a straight face as she watched the guy happily going away riding his cycle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Taeliet shipper happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
104K 3.7K 37
YN SHARMA. 22 YO Graduated ❀ YN is a simple girl from a small village in India who is oblivious to the evils of this country and the world. Th...
8.4K 723 27
Jin-Kiara Namjoon-Aadhya Yoongi-Payal Hoseok-Prerna Jimin-Mishti Taehyung-Samaira Jungkook-Komal If you haven't read season 1...then go and read that...
69.4K 3.5K 13
When a girl who left her boyfriend for his career Now asked to be his second wife for his child . did she will marry him ? and if she then did he hav...