Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 107

649 32 6
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hello everyone!
Are are you all? I hope you are all keeping safe❤️ this is shorter than normal, I didn't really know what to write about I'm sorry!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

"Everything is looking all good and ready for birth Ms Johnson" my obgyn smiles to me. I smile shyly back, wiping my bump before sitting up. "He's gotten himself into position okay?" I ask and she nods. "He's getting there. Using your birthing ball must've helped fidget him around in there" she chuckles and I laugh, taking the scan photos as she holds them out to me. "Thank you" I smile. "Have you thought any more about the birth plan? I know last time you said you weren't sure what you wanted yet" she smiles kindly at me.

"I was thinking more towards a water birth, but I'm a little worried.. especially because of the complications we've have with this pregnancy." I pout a bit and she reaches into her cabinet for a booklet. "This will explain everything about water births. So many women enjoy a water birth more than normal births." I take it from her and thank her. "We'll have a read through tonight.. I did see that we can have a room with a birthing pool and a bed, in case I change my mind.." I say; sliding the booklet into my bag.

"That's right yes. You're more than welcome to have one of those... I've never had a water birth but I've done many, the moms to be always find it more relaxing than being in a bed. They say the warm water soothes the pain." She smiles.

"That's good to know!" I chuckle. "How will the baby take his first breath though?" I frown a bit, a question I've had since my first thought of a home birth. "The baby doesn't take it's first breath until they reach open air." She says and I frown more. "They won't drown??" I whisper, looking down.

"Of course not.. whilst your baby hasn't taken it's first breath, they're still getting all the nutrients from you.. they'll be absolutely fine" she smiles reassuringly  "oooh okay.. I did get a bit panicky about that" I pull a face and she smiles. "I can make sure there's a room with both a bed and a birthing pool in so you can decide. It's your choice what happens on the day" she smiles warmly and I nod.

"Thank you.. I'd like that" I smile and she tells me that she shouldn't need to see me now until my labour, so we say goodbye and I leave her office, heading to my car. I'm sad Jamie couldn't make it today, but nobody could have Charlotte for us as everyone was busy.

I grab me and Jamie a salad from Starbucks for lunch, I get him a coffee and I grab myself a iced tea before driving myself home. I drop my keys into the trinket dish when I'm home, kicking my shoes off and taking off my coat.

"Jamie?" I call and he answers, from the kitchen. I smiles when I walk through and see him sat at the breakfast bar; just finishing off helping Charlotte with her lunch. "Hey baby.. you okay?" He smiles and I lean to kiss his cheek. "Hey.. I'm okay are you?" I ask; kissing Charlottes head; smiling as she calls my name. "mommy! Hi" she grins sweetly and my heart melts. "Hi baby girl" I grin.

I place our food and drinks onto the breakfast counter and sit beside Jamie. "We're good thank you baby" he kisses me softly and I smile; taking the scan photos from out my bag and showing him. "How was it?" He grins; taking a look. "Good. He's in position ready to come.. now it's just a waiting game!" I smile shyly and he grins. "That's a little exciting" he chuckles a bit and I giggle, nodding.

We sit and eat whilst Charlotte finishes her lunch off too. We talk about anything and everything; Jamie's hand resting on my bump as we eat. Once we've done he takes the rubbish away and I clean up Charlotte. "Ta" she grins, trying to kiss my cheek as I lift her. "You're welcome darling" I grin, kissing her head and putting her down; watching her walk to the lounge; Zepp following behind her.

"She's so polite and clever" Jamie grins, wrapping his arms around me from behind; his hands over my bump with mine. "She is.. I love it" I pout, leaning into him. "Can we talk?... just about baby's birth and stuff.. we haven't really discussed much." I ask and he nods; kissing the side of my cheek. "Of course baby, let's sit in there and chill" he smiles and I nod.

I head to my bag, getting the booklet for water births out and following him into the lounge. Charlotte is sat on the floor by her toy box with her name on. She's got a few of her toys out and is playing, Zepp is laid by her side and I smile at them, taking a seat next to Jamie. I curl my feet under me and lean against Jamie's side, showing him the booklet. He takes it and has a look through it briefly. "I'm not sure whether to have him in water or a normal birth like Char's was.."

I pout a bit and he looks to me. "How safe are water births?" He frowns a bit. "I spoke to her today about them. She said most women find them more relaxing than bed births... They say the warm water helped sooth the pain" I look to him, smiling when he takes my hand in his. "I told her I was panicky about the fact he'll be in the water and that I was scared he would drown.. But she reassured me that he doesn't take his first breath until he's hit the open air, so he wouldn't drown because I guess he would still think he's inside me..?"

I explain and Jamie nods. "Okay... I mean it's your choice baby.. It's whatever is comfortable for you on the day.." He pouts a bit and I nod... He's got a point. "Okay..." I take a deep breath and look down to our hands after I've looked over to Charlotte to make sure she's okay. "I'm really anxious and worried about how it's going to be for me. You know how bad the pregnancy has been sometimes and I just can't help but panic and think the birth is going to be just as tough." I sigh, feeling a weight lift from my shoulders. I've had this feeling in the back of my mind for weeks and it feels good to finally tell him how I feel.

"That is completely understandable baby.." He pulls me into his arms, holding me close as he kisses my head. "You have every right to feel like that... I know that nothing I say can make you feel better about it but I'll be right there by your side." He kisses me softly on the lips and I smile; my fingers playing with his. "Here's what we could do... ask them for one of those rooms, then you can start off with the birthing pool but there's a bed there if you decide you don't like it" he suggests and I nod.

"I thought that too.." I smile shyly. "Don't let it panic you too much baby.. they'll be the right people there in case anything doesn't go right.. but it's going to be absolutely fine" he kisses my head and I nod a bit. "I'm glad you told me.." he whispers and I look up at him. "I'm trying to get better at telling you how I feel instead of keeping it to myself" I smile shyly and he grins. "Well I'm glad.." he kisses me again.

We both look to Charlotte, who's stood near the kitchen door with one of Zepps toys in her hands. We look to the TV but soon enough Both our heads turn together when we hear a cry coming from Charlotte. She squeaked the toy and Zepp went running but he accidentally knocked her to her bum.

Jamie gets up and heads over to her, lifting her up and coming to sit back down. "Oh baby girl, he didn't mean to" I pout and wipe her tears away from her cheeks. "I think she's a little tired too" Jamie pouts as she cries more. "I'll get her a bit of milk, maybe she'll nap" I smile and stand up, practically waddling to the kitchen.

Zepp follows behind me and whilst I wait for the milk to warm up he jumps up, wagging his tail. "Are you saying sorry? You're a good boy.. it was just an accident" I fuss his head, and we walk through to the lounge again. "Here" I smile, handing Jamie the bottle to give to Charlotte as I sit back down slowly.

"Thank you baby" he smiles, sitting her up and giving her the bottle. She calms down slowly as she drinks it, I stroke her hair softly, watching her as I curl up into Jamie's side. We watch the TV and Charlotte soon falls to sleep, so Jamie rests her on the other side of the sofa so she can lay down.

"I don't feel so good.. I think I might go and get a bath.." I frown a bit, rubbing my bump softly. "Are you okay?" He frowns, kneeling down in front of me and resting his hand over mine that's on my bump. "I don't know.. my bump just feels really tight and achy.. my back is killing too" I frown and he pouts, kissing my bump softly before kissing me.

"I'll get your bath ready baby, you stay here a second" he smiles, kissing my head as he stands up and dashes up the stairs. I hear the running of water and smile slightly, standing up slowly. I head to the kitchen and reach for my phone before going back into the lounge to watch Charlotte whilst Jamie is upstairs.

———————

It's later on that night now. Jamie cooked us all a lovely meal of roast chicken in a homemade pasta sauce with spaghetti and garlic bread. I ate what I could but I just keep feeling uncomfortable. I let Jamie put Charlotte to bed tonight as I can't handle standing up for too long because of my back aching.

We've been in bed for an hour or so now, Jamie's been rubbing my back for me and it's helped a lot. Now I have a hot water bottle underneath me whilst he rubs my bump. "God he's having a right little party in there" he laughs softly and I giggle.

"I can feel him.. he's always hurting mommy" i pout and Jamie softly kisses me. "He doesn't mean to" he smiles shyly and I nod a bit. "He's just a cheeky boy like his sisters are" I giggle and he laughs, nodding.
"I know I shouldn't have done this but... I googled the way I've been feeling" I say quietly and he frowns.

"How many times have I told you to not do that?" He laughs a bit, shaking his head. "I know I know.. I was worried, I still am" I pout and he sighs. "I know baby.. what did it say?" He asks, knotting our fingers together and he pulls me closer; his head on my chest near my bump. "It said they are signs of early labor.." I whisper and he gasps, looking to me. "For real? But you've still got six weeks left" he frowns and I nod a bit.

"It's too late now but I'm going to phone my obgyn tomorrow and speak with them... I don't want to have him yet, it was telling me about all these complications he'd go through and.." my voice is hoarse and I'm panicking a bit. "And I'm so scared.." my eyes fill with tears and he sighs, laying straight so his head is by mine, he pulls me closer and strokes my back.

"Please.. please don't let it panic you baby. We'll call them first thing okay? I promise he's going to be okay.. you're both going to be okay" he kisses my head repeatedly and I nod, wiping my eyes. "Okay.." I whisper and I feel him kiss my head again. "I've got you baby.." he whispers and I smile.

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I sigh a bit and he chuckles. "You'll never have to find out" he tilts my head up, softly kissing me on the lips. "I'm glad." I grin shyly, stroking his hair from his forehead. "You need a haircut mister" I chuckle and he pouts; shuffling his fingers through the shaggy bit of his hair.

"What you don't like it this long?" He smirks and I laugh, shaking my head a bit. "You still look good. But I prefer it short" I grin and he kisses me softly. "I bet you can't wait to get yours done by Mark" he says and I sigh. "I can't! It's been so long. It's weird how I can't get it dyed whilst pregnant" I pout and he nods.

"why can't you?" He frowns a bit and I chuckle. "Something to do with the chemicals in the hair dye being harmful to him if I inhaled it" I shrug a bit, laughing. "That's good though" he kisses my head and I nod, closing my eyes slowly.

"Now, I need my beauty sleep Mr Dornan.. i love you.." I whisper, kissing his hand with my eyes closed. "goodnight" I whisper again and I feel his grin against my hair. "You are already so so beautiful.. goodnight baby. I love you too" he whispers and I get butterflies in my stomach; falling into a peaceful sleep...

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Even If By gie

Fanfiction

135K 4.4K 44
We meet a lot of people every day. Some of them may be just another stranger passing by.......but only one of them can become that someone who can ch...
54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
89.8K 3.4K 46
---------- "The story has me hanging on to edge of my seat. Every time I get a notice of update no matter what I'm reading I go to read the new updat...