IDOLISH7-Don't Forget Me

By NickyGrace9

When Kujo Takamasa puts Idolish7 and Trigger in the hospital after hitting their travel bus it ends up with a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Coming Home
Chapter 2 - Reunited Once More
Chapter 3 - Revelations
Author Note
Chapter 4-Remembrance
Chapter 6 - Death
Chapter 7 - Secrets
Authors Notice
I'm Back!
Chapter 8 - Eren
Chapter 9-Out in the Open

Chapter 5 - The Truth

938 29 26
By NickyGrace9

Whilst everyone stood around Riku's bed, they were attempting to recover their memories, but little did they know that Riku was trying to wake up from an eternal hell of darkness within his own mind.

Riku's POV

It's dark...Too dark...Why can't I see anything?The last thing I remember is throwing myself in front of Sogo to protect him from Gaku's punch and the rest is all jumbled up, I can't remember a single thing!

I can hear people talking but why can't I wake up?!Somebody please help me?Can anyone hear me?Please...save me...

"Riku?"  

What?

"Riku can you hear me?"

Who are you?

"Wake up please...We need you..."

I didn't know who they were, but their voice had this warm and calming feeling, something I hadn't experienced for a long time now which just made me want to follow their voice which led me to a bright light

Was it heaven?

Was it my time to go into to light?!

No wait..It was freedom!

End of POV

Tenn POV : 10minutes Earlier

We all surrounded Riku's bed watching him,waiting for the slightest of movements but there was nothing.

"Didn't the doctor say he was awake?" Nagi asked confused.

"Maybe he died in his sleep"Ryuu stated.

"Ryuu don't say things like that?!" Yamato replied wacking Ryuu over the head.

As they all stood there they started notice tears trickling down Riku's face and stirring in his sleep.

"He's..crying" Iori said.

"It must be the hospital" Tamaki said.

"He doesn't like the hospital?" Gaku asked.

"No...They give him bad memories"Tenn replied holding Riku's hand tightly.

"Somebody..Please help...save me"Riku whispered weakly.

"He spoke!"Mitsuki said.

"Didn't you guys hear him?" He asked.

"Yeah I did...He asking for help"Iori stated.

"He's in pain,what should we do?"Yamato asked worried.

While the others were panicking Tenn decided to move near Riku's ear to try and talk to him as  clear as he could and try to talk to him.

"Riku?" - Tenn

"Riku can you hear me?"- Tenn

"Wake up please....We need you"- Tenn

I sat there waiting for a response but he didn't answer until that was then I felt his hands tighten around mine and when I looked back at him he was awake and he said these two words " I'm here "

End of POV

"Riku!Your alive!"Sogo said hugging me.

"I just passed out due to the impact but I'm fine now" Riku said smiling.

"Well we've still got that meeting, so let's get going" he said getting out of bed but then was stopped.

"Riku before we leave you have to tell them the truth"Sogo demanded.

"I...don't know what you mean"Riku said tilting his head all confused

"Don't play dumb with us Riku,we know that you knew us before the accident  and that you told Sogo and Tamaki to lie about it"Iori blurted out.

"But why?Why would you hid your existence from us and tell them not to tell us about it" Tenn asked confused.

Riku lowered his head with his bangs covering his eyes without saying anything.

"Well?Answer us Riku!"Iori asked mad.

"What was I suppose to do!I dragged you guys my mess and you guys couldn't even remember my face"Riku replied madly.

"You have no idea...how I felt walking out of that hospital,and never looking back" He explained with a tear falling from his face.

"I never planned on leaving, but I couldn't stand the thought of you guys looking at me like some stranger when we worked together for two years!"Riku said lifting up his head.

The others didn't know what to say,they never thought of how Riku felt about the entire situation.

"What did Sogo and Tamaki tell you guys?"Riku asked.

"Only that Kujo Takamasa was the one that put us in that accident"Ryuu answered.

"But why did he do that"Gaku asked making everyone else start to think.

"He wanted me"Riku said silently

S i l e n c e

Everybody looked at Riku as his hand started to tremble out of fear for the man.

''Listen Riku,'' Mitsuki said putting a comforting hand on his shoulder looking at his friend with  eyes that spoke protection, ''We will not let him take you away from us again, okay?''

When Riku heard Mitsuki say that, it reminded him of something that Mitsuki told him a long time ago making him suddenly feel uncomfortable with and jerk away from his friend

"It can't..be.?"Riku said confused.

"What wrong Nanase-kun" Yamato asked.

"Do you guys remember...me?"Riku asked.

Riku's POV

I stared at them, wanting to know if my assumption was correct.

"Yes...we remember"Gaku confessed.

"From the minute you confessed to us that you were a part of Idolish7, "Iori said doing a weary smile.

I stared at them all, and they were smiling which then made me ask myself why was this making me so angry right?

"So, you guys thought it was okay to take advantage of my vulnerable state and use it for answers," I said with tears streaming down my face.

"It wasn't like that it's just we didn't know how to ask you what happened" Tenn replied.

"How can you guys act so calmly about this?!"I asked with tears streaming down my face.

"You know what! As you guys got what you wanted I'm leaving" I said rushing out of the hospital room with tears within my eyes.

How could they do this?

I thought I could trust them?

Was my emotions that much of a toy to them?
Urgh!
I don't care about my safety anymore, I'm just gonna walk back to the hotel and maybe buy some chocolate donuts for Deku, as an apology for worrying like this.

End of POV

"I feel like an asshole," Iori said sadly."We shouldn't have done this in the first place."

"I bet my brother hates me now," Tenn said with a frustrated face.

"You guys should have told him that you remembered everything," Sogo said disappointed eyeing them.

"Tch! But you guys just had to gang up on him!" Tamaki shouted.

"But it was Gaku's idea to do this in the first place," Yamato said adjusting his glasses.

"First you punch Riku, then you trick him, what are you going to do next?" Tamaki said.

"If you and Sogo didn't like the idea why didn't you stop us in the first place" Gaku replied pointing at them.

Both Tamaki and stood there in silence.

"See...You're just as guilty as we are" Gaku stated.

"We should go and apologize to him before he plans not to speak to us anymore," Iori said getting out of his seat.

"Yeah, but where does he live though?" Nagi asked confused.

"I and Tamaki will take you guys to his hotel" Sogo replied sighing.

"Come on then! Why didn't you say that earlier" Tenn said getting out of his chair and to the car?

Whilst the idols were on a mission to find Riku and apologize to him Riku had already arrived at his hotel suite but nothing could prepare him for what was going to happen next...

30 minutes later

Riku's POV

I went to the mall and went to that candy store, I got a box of chocolate donuts but also some King's Pudding,
I may be mad at Tamaki for what he did with the others but I am thankful that he introduced me to this yummy dessert.

As I had gotten to the door I came to find it unlocked...Why didn't Deku lock the door? When I walked inside I came to find everything trashed,
Pots smashed and broken furniture strewn across the floor.

No way...what in the hell happened here?And Deku! Where is he? His shoes are at the front door so where is he.

"Deku, where are You?"I shouted running to check every room until I noticed that I had stepped into something when I looked it was blood

I almost fainted at the amount on the floor but it was all leading into one room...my room, I carefully walked around the blood trail and followed it to where it led to, and when I turned the doorknob to open the door which revealed, Deku body which was beaten up but then noticed he had been stabbed multiple times with something I dropped the candy bag and ran to Deku.

"Deku what happened? Deku please wake up"I shouted as held him in my arms

"Listen Riku" I heard Deku breathe out."Kujo Takamasa was here, he wanted to know where you were."He said coughing out more blood.

"Stop talking I need to stop the bleeding" I commanded as I took a look at the wound which showed some horrible stab wounds.

"You know that it is too late for me" Deku stated.

"Don't talk like that!" I replied with tears streaming down my face.

"I have no regrets for this and neither should you Riku," Deku said wiping away my tears.

When he said that...Those were the last words I heard him say.

I am proud of this chapter as it is 1500 words and above but then I will update this chapter soon so make sure you stay tuned to find out what happened next - GraceNicky9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.1K 14
《Completed》 A story which Riku adopted by another family and being part of something 'dangerous' (maybe?:p) So many thing Tenn doesn't know about his...
1K 85 8
Unfortunately, this isn't the ring you wear on your hands. Having been a professional Thai boxer for seven years, Yaotome Gaku feels like he has lost...
1.1K 33 10
This takes place after TRIGGER left the Yaotome Production and restart a new. Kujo Tenn who have stable success and admiration from the world for as...
8.9K 477 25
Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nanase Riku got fully attention from his pa...