13th Street (MxMxB)

By Toxic_Incarnation

If you walk down the 13th Street without a lamppost on from the big old tree. If you're lucky enough to open... More

Why Am I Caged?
Run, Azure
13th Street
New what?!
From now on, you're Sky
Weeping Welkin
What are the odds
Azure's Guilt
What I hidden Completely
Caged Betrayer
Doll House
I want it!
I Like This Sound
Yes, I like him
From Ashes to Ashes
Begin Again
Begin Again (Part 2)
It's Easy
Cliché but Cute
ENZO y' 9th ; How Does Angels Fall
ENZO y' 9th; How Does Angels Fall pt.2
Lagrande Twins; How Constant It Has To Be
La Solivan Integrated School

A Bottle of Happiness

4.7K 148 45
By Toxic_Incarnation

 006

        I dreaded the moment that I have to go out of my door. A lot of things happened and I ended up agreeing to what Paradisè wanted. What my new Mother wanted, well I have a new Mom.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm sure they'll love you." Mom said combing my strained hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful, Sky. I already explained the situation to the boys so I know they'll understand."

"Hmm..."Even though she reassured me, I'm still hesitant about everything.

"Mom?" I heard Elijah calling outside my room and my nerves seems to grow by the second. "Lunch is ready."

          I close my eyes the moment he opened the door. I might have looked so silly in his eyes. I have a small figure and if I have to compare myself to them? I really resemble girls more accurately than a guy. But I'm still worried, maybe they'll be grossed out.

"Mom, Azure's eyes are unique. If we have to hide him, he needs contacts for that." Elijah said as he walks towards the drawer where Mom put all the products she called cosmetics. "Sky have a bright silver blue eyes but I don't think I'll work with his red ones."

"Let's just try."

         They put the contacts in my eyes. It hurts a little but it makes my eyes looks a little blue but in a closer look, it's turning purple when put under the sunlight.

"Okay that'll do." Elijah said smiling at me. Elijah's suffering in a genetic condition called Albinism, so I have to ware a wig with the same hair color. But what makes him rare is that distinctive eyes of his. "Come now, Sky. Remember to call me 'Big Brother' from now on." Elijah teasingly said smirking at me again. He took my hands leading me again to the dining hall.

"Please don't tease me, O-onii-chan." I said embarrassingly.

"Who the fuck thought you that?"

"J-jackson."

"That fucker!" He said fuming mad. His ears are red and he won't look at me again. Did I say something bad?

"B-but he said O-onii-chan is an alternative for Big Brother a-and I'll make you happy." I saw his whole face immediately turning red. I think I ended up worsening the situation .

"Oh~ Onii-chan is so happy, alright." Linx came out of the room in my left. He carried me in his arm while smiling teasingly towards Elijah. I wrap my hands in his nape as we descend in the stairs from the second floor.

"How about little Sky calls me Onii-chan too?" Linx asked but we entered the dining hall before I can answer his question.

"Please don't, Sky." Lantice, Linx older twin brother plead. He took me from his brother and sat between Dustin and Enzo putting me comfortably in his lap.

           Enzo smiled at me brightly. He put his fork with sausage in between my lips as Linx and Elijah sat across the table. Enzo is one of the most bubbly and bright boy in this house. He had a mint green hair and eyes that sparkles whenever he smiles. His fashion sense is quite overboard though, he wears a lot of earrings and colorful hoody with different patterns, miss match socks and bunny ears. His taller than me and Canary but compared to our sizes? the others are way taller.

"Ashnier and Vaughn baked some lasagna, do you want some?" Enzo asked, putting some white like cake made out of pasta in Lantice's plate.

          I don't know what it tastes like since all I'm allowed to eat before is vegetable salad and milk, in rare occasion meat or pasta but not like this one. So I can't say no since I wanted to try it too. Lantice twirls his fork scooping some lasagna before asking me to say ahh. I blush, I felt so embarrassed that they're giving me this much attention.

"How is it? Delicious?" Vaughn who came out from the kitchen smiled, he gave me a glass filled with brown gooey stuff. It smells sweet and it's cold. "That's choco shake."

"Hmm... It's cold."I said and they laughed. I looked at Ashnier from the kitchen and he smiled at me, I bet he's the one who made this.

"Sky~ did you do what I told you?"

"I did!"

          Jackson entered the dining hall with Mom and Qen in tow. He gave me a thumbs up that makes me laugh. I saw Elijah hitting Jack in the stomach as he tells him something I didn't get but Jackson whispered something that makes Elijah turns tomato red. Everyone laughed at him that earns a lot more punch for Jackson. Mom looks at me meaningfully as if saying 'I told you so!' that makes me giggles. Yep! Maybe they don't mind if I dress like this.

"Can't you eat on your own?" Canary asked, looking pissed. "There's plenty of chairs left too."

"Canary!" Enzo and Jackson hissed at the same time.

           My relationship with Canary isn't going anywhere near better. Mom told me that Canary came two years ago before me making him the latest member of 13th Street. He was with his older brother but something tragic happened last year worsening his anger management issue. I didn't blame him though, I kinda understand the feeling too. There's a lot of different ways of mourning, sometimes people resorts to violence and anger. That's what Canary's burden might be, he can't accept the fact that he can't do anything to keep the person he held dearly safe and sound.

"I wanted to feed and hold him, Canary." Lantice said unamused. He looks so serious that I felt chills run through my spines. It's the first time I saw him like this. Mom told me that Lantice is the oldest and if it's not visible enough in his appearance, Lantice and Linx is the tallest in built and bulky enough to explain the age.

"I'm just stating the truth. You're spoiling that brat!" Canary said pointing at me looking so annoyed.

"That's enough."

          Everyone in the room fell into silence. No one dared to speak or move. I looked at Mom as she smiled at all of us. Her gentle demeanor felt like a heavy chains that can whip us dead if we even dare to move.

"Please remember your manners in front of the food."

          Canary stormed out the room leaving an awkward atmosphere behind. I didn't know what to do. I know it's my fault again, and Canary's right. Father's rule is to never let anyone touch me but because of the overwhelming happiness, I forgot. It's not right for me to upset anyone because of my actions. I don't want them to have a misunderstanding because of me.

          I stand up removing myself from Lantice's lap as I walked towards the chair beside Elijah. Lantice wanted to say something but I started to get my own food. Elijah put my glass of chocolate goodness in front of my plate and I silently thank him. The rest of the time was spend in silence but I think it's better this way. I continue to eat as I remember my father's rules, it's a really nasty feeling and memory but I just can't get myself to be angry at him. I'm not completely dense at what I'm supposed to feel but right now, all I have is detachedness. Maybe I'm still at the process of accepting that I'm outside and the whole idea of my father is still vague. It's a natural defense mechanism for me to numb myself of those memories to avoid the impending panic attacks so I guess that's why.

"I'll talked to Canary later so, Enzo? Will you please show Sky the whole building? and it'll be a great help if you explain to her everything." She looked at Enzo's direction meaningfully which makes the cinnamon roll bounce off his seat. Mom smiled at me then excuse herself from the table.

"Sky~ I'll show you around after we're done eating and oh! oh! There's a new collection of fabric downtown and we can g-"

"You can't bring Sky outside, Enzo." Elijah said immediately looking at Enzo seriously before he turns to looked at me and smile. "You can't go out at the moment, Sky. We'll have to wait until William gets back so we'll know if it's safe, okay?"

"Okay, Onii-chan!" I cheerfully said to bring forth the comfortable atmosphere again. Jackson laughed so hard, clutching his stomach as Elijah's face turns red. Seeing Elijah's uncharacteristic behavior makes me so happy, it's amusing to watch that makes me want to tease him more.

"Yes~ I'll be a good baby girl, Onii-chan~" Vaughn said imitating my voice sounding strained since his voice is a lot deeper than mine.

"Onii-chan~ why are you blushing?" Said Linx

"Onii-chan~ Onii-chan~ y-yamete!" Dustin said in a sexual voice that makes them laughed so hard. I giggled since Elijah looks like he can kill them anytime soon.

"Shut it, fuckers!" He stands up looking so embarrassed from all the teasing. "I have my shift tonight. Qen, Dustin and Jackson too. If I hear even a single word from you guys at the cafe, I'll fucking kill you, homos!"

        I giggled once more since Elijah kissed my forehead again before leaving. I expected him to at least be cold to me, well somewhat cold, since it all started with me and it's just his personality but maybe Elijah really sees me as his sister now.

         Enzo took my hands pulling me through the only door leading outside near the kitchen. Blowing everyone a kiss in the cheeks before biding goodbye.

"Then I'll take Sky now. See you later~"

         I giggled before we disappear  completely. I'm just glad that William helps me escape from that cage I once called home and only God knows how thankful I am that I got to meet them.

🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
382K 14.5K 50
| • | • | What's life without drama | • | • | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...
2.7K 176 28
I'm falling... Falling, helplessly and inevitably; completely at the mercy of the forces dragging me down. Having to trust in an entity's blind inten...
36.2K 1K 24
Sequel to perdoname Saire...the bubbly freckled trusting red head, or that's who he used to be. Now he's closed off depressed and suicidal after his...