πŸ’•ππˆπ“π“π„π‘ 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒�...

By JIA74U

Naive XIAO XIAN was first pulled in the world of love & Bliss, Friendship & Trust, Warmth & Protection by Mil... More

AUTHOR 'S NOTE
1πŸ’”BAD BUNNY SEANπŸ’”
2πŸ’”SUCCESS & REVENGE πŸ’”
3❀TRUST & BETRAYALπŸ’”
4πŸ’•THREE MUSKETEERS πŸ’ž
6πŸ’•ZHAO LUSIπŸ’ž
7 🌾PASSED MOMENTS🌾
8 β™₯CHILDHOODβ™₯
9πŸ’• DORM TREATMENTπŸ’ž
10. πŸ’•COUPLE COUPLEπŸ’ž
11♣ GAMES ON β™ 
12🍷VICTORY🍷
13 πŸ₯‚TEENAGE CRAVINGπŸ₯‚
14. πŸ’– HORNY CONFESSION πŸ’“
15..MINE πŸ’ ONLYπŸ’ MINE
16... 🏡 DESPERATION...🏡
17...πŸ–€ LOST FRIENDSHIP πŸ–€
18.πŸ’”DESTROYEDπŸ’”RUINEDπŸ’”
19. πŸ›ΉBODYGUARDπŸ›Ή
20πŸ’•LOVE HATE πŸ’ž
21πŸ›ΉBODYGUARD 2πŸ›Ή
22 🌼🌸BOXIAN🌸🌼
23 πŸ‘AWKWARD SEANπŸ‘
24 πŸ–€IN YOUR πŸ’” LOVEπŸ–€
25 β™ CONSPIRACY♣
26 πŸ’” HATEπŸ’”
27 🐰BUNNY VIVE🐰
28 πŸ’“HIS HEART ❀ BEATS πŸ’–
29 πŸ’“FINALLY FREEπŸ’“
30 πŸ’žFAREWELLπŸ’ž
31 πŸ₯œPEANUTπŸ₯œ
32 ❀LOVE & REMORSEπŸ–€
33 πŸ’”DECISIONSπŸ’”
34 🌴BOSEAN HEAVEN🌴
35🧑 πŸ’šPLANπŸ’œπŸ’™
36πŸ’•WEDDINGπŸ’ž
37🌟 MUTATION🌟
38🐞 BUG🐞
39 🍁KARMA🍁
40 🎈🧬SPERM DONOR 🧬🎈
41β™ DISASTROUS πŸ’” PAST♣
42 🏞DRAGON'S CAVE🏞
43 🐬TRUTH 🐳UNVEILED🐬
44 πŸ‡FORGIVENESSπŸ‡
45 πŸ’žBOXIAN πŸ’ž
46πŸ’ž BOSEAN πŸ’ž
47 🟣EXCHANGE🟒
48 πŸ’žALIVEπŸ’ž
49πŸ”— ARRESTπŸ”—
50🏫WANG MANSION🏫
51 πŸ’ CARETAKER MR. ZHANπŸ’ 
52 🦁LIONNY🐰
53 ⚜️GRAND❇️REVELATION⚜️
54 🍼BABY🍼
55.βŒ›PURE LOVE⏳

5 πŸ’žFAMOUS FIVE πŸ’ž

2.1K 154 10
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are fictitious and imaginary, downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

🖤♦️♠️

Next evening, the Three Musketeers came back to the Café eagerly and Babes jumped hugged Bunny. Her clingyness really annoyed Frosty. But he let it go. Bunny, on the other hand, felt awkward and embarrassed by her clingyness. And blushed profusely, when she kissed him on the cheek randomly. Bunny was a very shy and reserve boy, who knew his limits and never forgot his status.... And, when Babes deliberately did physical interactions, he felt goosebumps all over his body.

And one more person who was really, really pissed was ZIX aka ZIXUAN. She kept glaring at Babes, all the time.

"How dare she touch bunny, so intimately, that too everytime!!! Clingy lizard........What is she trying to do to him?"

But she didn't want to displease BO aka Frosty by creating a ruckus, so she just glared at her. While Babes kept being all Touchy Touchy to Bunny, ZIX tried her level best to please Frosty. Since she saw him the day before, she couldn't forget him. She often smiled to herself, thinking of his every action. She...... who didn't give a damn to anyone, even her boss at work or the head of the orphanage, wanted to impress WANG BO, wanted him to notice her.

She herself was confused why!!!! But then she decided, she liked him and wanted to be his friend. She had only one person she allowed to be close to her and that was Bunny but now she wanted to be close to BO aka Frosty. And, Zix was someone who, once decided something, didn't rest till she got them.

Babes on the other hand was knocked bold by Bunny, unintentionally and unwillingly of course..... His beautiful features, shy behaviour, assuring smile, helping and kind nature, humble self, tossed her off her feet and she was happily free floating in her own world filled with smiling, pouting, grinning, staring, alluring XIAO XIAN aka Bunny in it.

Two more person were actually eligible to join the FanClub of XIAO XIAN, rather were already on the Bunny FanClub List. WANG BO and PAUL WEN. FROSTY & NERDY....

PAUL liked Bunny as brother, though both were more or less of same age, may be 1 or 2 months difference. But age wasn't the factor, PAUL WEN or as everyone called him, Nerdy, liked Bunny like elder brother. He was from a not so HiFi family and he felt free and at ease with Bunny. His straight forward talks, down to the earth attitude yet polite and helpful nature earned his respect the previous evening and he already decided that he liked Bunny. Whereas with others in his dorm and school, even with Frosty and Babes, he was nervous and cautious.

Financial and Social status differences were a lot of stress and it effected him psychologically, making him nervous and unease in his surroundings, where everybody was somebody. But, XIAO XIAN'S smile was like Assurance and Happiness to him.

WANG BO, on the other hand, really didn't know what's wrong with him. Since the previous day all he could think about were those smiling lips with a mole underneath. Whenever he saw XIAO XIAN, he felt like a kid watching longingly, at his favorite candy displayed in a shop. He wanted to have it, claim it but can't.

And Babes being clingy to him (Bunny) all the time really pissed him off. Infact whenever Babes touched him intimately, flirted with him, teased him BO felt deep frustration and a tug in his heart, as if someone else was trying to claim what belonged to him and he could not even stop that somebody else.

And if and when XIAO XIAN smiled back occasionally at her or shied away with a flushed face at her teasing and flirting, it irritated him to heights. In fact, he was feeling deeply displeased at every customer, who was interacting too close to XIAO XIAN.

He only felt blissful and relaxed and happy, when Bunny smiled at him, shied at his words, blushed at his teasing. He had no idea why? But he had long ago learned to control his emotions and keep them in check. So, he didn't show his annoyance strongly or any other feelings openly.

He also noticed ZIX or as the three musketeers named her the previous night, SASSY. He liked her strong personality, fierce protective instincts towards Bunny. And right now, she was sitting just a couple of chairs away, stealing glimpses at them.

After each being drowned in their own thoughts and grinning like idiots, with three staring at Bunny serving other customers....and one stealing glimpses of Frosty from far...unconsciously sipping plain water from glass like for almost an hour... Finally, they managed to snap back to reality... And BO decided to put his all efforts in making Bunny his....cough cough....their.....well friend.

"Ok guys. We really want to talk with you two. Xiao Xian, zixuan, we three really wanna be your friend. See, we know about the difference in our social status and all. But it's not like we are taking you to our home and embarrassing you or coming to your orphanage and embarrassing ourselves. We just will meet here likewise. And may be roam around the market with you, talk and joke around, help each other. And I promise we shall never ask for free services. Please, pleaseeee, let's be friend. "

Frosty said almost pleading..to both the two people in front and all the deities of heaven in his heart...... Babes and Nerdy too nodded their heads, like kids demanding ice cream.

"Fine, we are in. "

ZIX said and XIAN stared at her wide eyed. Actually, ZIX already planned and really wanted to impress Frosty. So, she immediately accepted his friendship offer. It was her first step towards him. She knew, she could brainwash XIAN XIAN, making him accept the friendship with ease. Afterall, they grew up together since babies.

Years ago, someone had kept Infant XIAO XIAN in a basket outside Orphanage, with a placard and a locket.

Name: Xiao Xian

Age: 8 months.

DOB: 5th October.

Was written on the placard. Since then XIAO XIAN grew up in the orphanage.

And ZIXUAN'S mother died in government hospital, while giving birth. There was noone else to claim the baby. And, so she was brought here by the hospital stuffs who had named her ZIXUAN. XIAO XIAN was 1 months older than ZIXUAN. They were like Diaper Buddies, as they called each other. They grew up together. Bunny was shy and reserve natured and he was constantly bullied but ZIXUAN was very fierce and sassy and always protected him. She knew him cell to cell. When he's upset, when happy, when hurt, when frightened. XIAO XIAN was like an open book to her. And, XIAN XIAN too trusted her blindly.

"XIAN XIAN, trust me. It's ok."

XIAN nodded his head like an obedient puppy.

"Ok, then it's final. In the dorm, we are called three musketeers but from now, we will be FAMOUS FIVE. Me frosty, babes, nerdy, bunny, and you will be sassy from today...."

BO said laughing.

"What.....!!!"

ZIX exclaimed wide eyed.

"Oh, comeon it suits you. And besides, BO kept that name for you."

Babes said stressing on BO'S name. She could clearly see ZIX had crush on BO. ZIX blushed.

"Well, if Bo kept......Then it's fine, I guess."

"Bunny, are you ok with this!!!"

BO asked. Bunny gulped.

"Yes."

Bunny answered reluctantly, with eyes downcast. BO walked to him. And raised his face holding his chin. He looked up, straight at BO'S eyes. BO'S heart skipped a beat as he watched the innocent beautiful face with a hint of uneasiness. He gulped and then sighed hard, to calm himself. Bunny was already feeling uneasy and BO'S constant stare made him blush and sweat. He licked and bit his lips in tension. Both Babes and Bo drooled starred at his face. Finally BO cleared his throat and spoke.

"Bunny, if you keep being uneasy and shy all the time. How do you expect us to be best friends!!!! Comeon, atleast speak a little, joke and talk with us. Share some drinks and food maybe."

"I....don't... have money for drinks and food here. They are costly..."

"We don't need your money. We have enough. We can pay for you."

Babes said.

"I don't wanna be a freeloader."

"You are not. We are friends and friends do that to each other ok! And if you still feel uneasy, you can treat us, when you have enough money. Ok! And, you can share eat from my plate or babes's or nerdy's plate. That way we won't order extra for you and you won't feel like free loader but friends, sharing food with each other. Ok! "

"Ok. "

XIAO XIAN nodded. And since then they became bestest friends. And famous as FAMOUS FIVE in market.

As months passed XIAN aka Bunny started opening up to them. Like a bud slowly blossoming to flower. His whole face would lit up, whenever they entered the Café. They shared food from dorm too. With Sassy and bunny, Frosty, Nerdy & Babes were immensely enjoying their time of life, as bestest friends. The five were on 7th heaven. But haters never are far away. The Bully group noticed this friendship and were filled with jealousy.

One day they all had dinner and drinks together, as usual.

"Bunny, what's the bill amount?"

Frosty asked.

"No need. Today my treat. Ok! I got some extra money. And, today's 5th October. My birthday."

"Really!!!"

"Wow!!!"

"Happy birthday, bunny. "

Frosty, Babes and Nerdy told respectively. Frosty was ecstatic.

"Bunny, your birthday is on 5th October and mine, 5th august. Same same. I am so happy. Happy birthday."

And he hugged him tight. Both stiffened and Frosty realized too late that he reacted rashly, caused their hearts were beating at light years speed. Blushed, both released each other and smiled awkwardly. Babes fumed. She pushed Frosty, hugged Bunny tighter, rubbing herself on him and kissed him on cheeks. Frosty sighed and rolled his eyes. Sassy smirked. And Nerdy gave a knowing smile. He could see, what noone could. The competition between Babes and Frosty to impress Bunny. But he never said anything.

"Qin AiDe (My darling), happy birthday. Why didn't you say before, I could have brought a gift."

Bunny squirmed out of Babes's hug. He was feeling very uncomfortable in Babes's hug and touch, whereas he felt very warm when Frosty hugged him tight. He freed himself and replied.

"That's why I didn't say. Actually I don't want gifts. Our friendship is enough for me. Thank you. Today I turned 15."

Next was Nerdy's turn. He decently shook hands and wished him happy birthday. Then they left.

But some others who saw it all, were crazy with jealous. SU FENG and HE CHAO were seniors in the school and belonged to the BULLY group. Both were known as EVIL TWIN.

SU FENG

HE CHAO

HE CHAO had a crush on Babes, and SU FENG loved to abuse and bully naive Bunny. Something about the helplessness and pain in his eyes gave him immense pleasure. He even physically bullied him quite a few times, touching him inappropriately, cornering him a few times, with his gang. But everytime, the locals came to his rescue. And they didn't want to creat any trouble, so they let him go. But SU FENG had quite a few ideas about what he wanna do to Bunny, if he got him alone ever. And watching WANG BO and ZHAO LUSI hug his prey, infuriated him.

The three musketeers were all soon gone. Only ZIX stayed back, waiting for BUNNY. Bunny went to the table of SU FENG and HE CHAO.

"Sir, do you need anything else?"

"Nope."

"Ok, so here's the bill."

"Why not you pay our bills too, today? I mean didn't you gave those three treat for your birthday. Why not give us too....!!!"

SU FENG said with a smirk. HE CHAO smirked too. The two were in their best mood to bully. BUNNY tensed up.

"Let's go brother, he will pay our bills too..... "

SU FENG said to HE CHAO.

"Sir... Sir.... Please, they are my friends. And, I don't have so much money to give all of you treat. Please, pay the bill...."

"That's not our prob. You shouldn't have given them extra treatment. And insulted us...."

"I am sorry. I am sorry.... Please, I didn't mean to insult anybody. It's just that they treat me with food and drinks everytime, so I wanted to repay them back. Please, don't get offended. I...."

"Xian Xian, why are you pleading to these pigs? Listen, you morons. Pay and get lost. It's already too late. And whom he treats and whom not is his personal matter. Just because he is a softy, don't think you can bully him. We are the locals here. Don't forget that.... "

BUNNY was pleading, when ZIX came up and scolded the two for bullying Bunny. SU FENG and HE CHAO gritted their teeth tight. And was about to reply back when the Manager of the Café came out.

"What's the commotion all about? "

Before XIAN could answer, ZIX spoke up.

"These two had meals and drinks and now are refusing payments."

"Look here young lads. Don't create trouble here. Pay your dues and get going. If you refuse, I have to lodge a complaint against you to your senior group, who promised that no students from your school would cause any trouble, if I allow them here. Do you want that?"

FENG & CHAO knew, if they caused any trouble, other students who came there would make their life hell, everywhere...in dorm, in school, playground, locker......they would be a target of everyone. Cause they all, that is, the students came there in secrecy and the school authorities were unaware of it all. If their hidden escapades got exposed due to any trouble caused by anyone, then the late night escapades, the roaming around in the market out of the dorm, all together could be stopped by school authorities.

So, the Seniors made sure noone caused trouble and if there's any trouble maker, they would make sure their life in school and dorm becomes hell as a punishment. So, it's better to let go now. They got up and with gritted teeth, glared at Bunny. Bunny looked down, averting their eyes in fear. He was gulping and sweating in nervousness but Zix stood infront and glared back. Both Evil Twin paid off their dues reluctantly, and the manager went inside.

"We swore vengeance for these. Mark our words."

They said and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 13.8K 20
Xiao Zhan is 16 years old and new at the school. He was looking forward to his first day at the new school and hoped to make some friends there. Too...
154K 8.8K 29
A Yizhan fiction... Containing angst to a limit till it becomes limitless... Mentally as well as physically prepare yourself before reading this...
73.4K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
66.2K 3.9K 53
They were possessive,He was short tempered but one thing tied them together was everlasting Bond which would hold them together no matter what. Let's...