Hunger Games Oneshots and Pre...

By cherryluvgoddess

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! Technically the title says it all. I do Gale, Peeta, Cato, Marvel and Jason. If... More

Key
Your District
How you meet
Age
Nicknames
Cuddles
Couples Costumes (AU)
His Favorite Outfit On You
A/N
They hear you singing
His favorite hairstyle on you
Physical trait he loves about you
Who has a crush on you
Disney Couple That Represents You Guys
Who You're Jealous Of
Caught Making Out
You Get Hurt
His Favorite Color On You
Your Favorite Modern TV Show You Watch Together
He Gets You A Pet
He picks out your swimsuit
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!
His Jealousy Level
He Gets Jealous (His POV)
He makes you a necklace
Matching Outfits
Matching Tattoos (AU)
Phone Names
Couple Truth or Dare (Your POV)
What color you dye your hair
Finnick Odair Catch-Up: Part 1
Finnick Catch-Up: Part 2
Finnick Catch-Up: Part 3
Cato Oneshot: Love Starts In Strange Ways
I'm starting a prom series!
Prom Dress
Promposal Poster
Your Prom Shoes
His Tux
Your Slow Song
New Story!!
You guys are voted prom queen and king
Your Prom Hairstyle (Long Hair)
Prom Hairstyle (Short hair)
Your favorite picture of him
His favorite picture of you
Cute Couple Pictures
Another Girl Flirts With Him (AU) - Part 1
Another girl flirts with him (AU) - Part 2
Another Girl Flirts With Him (Final Part)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th Century Disney Movie You Two Watch Together
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
They Walk In On You Changing
How You Guys Sleep
Where you two had your first date (slight AU)
Marvel One-shot: Something a little more
Cato Oneshot: Yours Forever
What your parents think of them
Haymitch Catch-Up Part 1
Haymitch Catch Up Part 2
HOLY FRICK
Haymitch Catch Up Part 3
Haymitch Catch-up Part 4
Haymitch Catch-up Final Part
You Scare/Prank Them (Slight Modern AU)
His Drunk Texts (Modern AU)
Cato Oneshot: I'm Sorry!
Finnick One Shot: Whatever Pretty Boy
Follow me on Quotev!
The Anime You Watch Together
Anime You Like But He Hates
Sorry...

Your EX wants you back

3.3K 32 7
By cherryluvgoddess

(Modern AU)

EX/N = Ex's name (if you don't have an ex make one up lol)

Gale:

THE EX THAT YOU ENDED ON GOOD TERMS WITH

          You were out with Gale, in the food court of a mall, waiting for him to get back with your guys' lunch. Pinterest was the only thing keeping you company at the moment, and Gale was taking longer than expected.

          "Must be a long line," you mumbled, placing your phone down and leaned back in your chair with a small sigh. 

        "Y/N?" Your head lifted at the sound of your name and your face broke out in a friendly smile. 

        "EX/N! It's so good to see you! How've you been?" You stood up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged you back, tussling your h/c hair. 

         "I've been better. Mid-terms are being a real pain in my ass right now," he said with a small chuckle after pulling away. You laughed and rubbed the back of your neck, rocking back and forth on your heels.

         "Oof, yeah I get that. Well, study hard my good man! Nice seeing you!" He waved as he began to walk off.

         "See you! Bye!" You waved a little before sitting back down with a smile.

         "Who was that?" Jumping in your seat, you turned to see Gale with food and a peeved look on his face. 

         "Old friend. Well... more like ex-boyfriend, but it doesn't matter," you told him, taking the tray and setting it down on the table. He sat across from you with a sour look. You only sighed and flicked his forehead. 

          "We ended on good terms ya dingus. We both realized that we were better off as friends and we've stayed that way since! He has a girlfriend for crying out loud! She's actually very nice, I follow her on Insta," you said, eating your food. Gale only raised an eyebrow, but eventually sighed and took your hand in his. 

          "Yeah...okay..." You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. 

          'Weirdo.'

Peeta:

THE OBSESSIVE EX

        Tears threatened to spill from your eyes for the upteenth time that week. Your ex, EX/N, had once again followed you on Instagram with a new account. No matter how many times you blocked him, reported him, changed your own account, he still managed to find you and try and get back together with you. Not thinking twice, you immediately reported and blocked the account, throwing your phone on the other end of the couch after. You hugged your knees to your chest, shaking a little as you let out strained breaths. 

        "Cookie? You ok?" You looked up to see Peeta, who was shirtless after getting out of the shower. His parents were gone for the weekend and your own parents were letting him stay at your place until they got back. You bit your tongue and shook your head 'no' before curling up again. He quickly hurried over and brought your body close to his, rubbing your back.

        "Hey hey, it's ok. What's wrong? What happened?" You hiccuped and latched yourself to his side. 

        "It's EX/N."

        "That crazy guy you used to date?" You nodded.

        "He won't leave me alone. I've blocked him once again a couple minutes ago, but I know he won't stop. He will not rest until I get back with him," you cried, hiding your face in your sleeves. Peeta slowly shushed you, kissing your temple. 

         "We need to call the police." You rapidly shook your head. 

         "No way. Absolutely not. If he gets out due to lack of evidence, he will go berserk and only torment me 10 times more." You couldn't see his face, but Peeta's stoic silence let you know that he understood. Your phone rang making you let out a small screech and jump in Peeta's arms. Peeta picked it up. 'Unknown Number' flashed on the screen and you began to visibly tremble.

         "Oh God it's him." Peeta put a hand up and you closed your mouth. He hesitantly pressed 'answer' after another few rings and put the phone on speaker. 

         "Y/N! My goddess! Finally you-!"

         "This is not Y/N this is her boyfriend. I know about you and you need to stop what your doing or else I will turn to the police. This call is being recorded and Y/N has screenshots of your past messages. Leave her alone or else." There was a silence...then EX/N hung up. You let out a small shaky breath and leaned into Peeta's chest. 

           And you never heard from EX/N again.

Cato: 

THE CHEATER EX

        "Come on Y/N please!" Just your luck, you had run into EX/N at the gym, and of course, Cato was running late. 

        "Leave me alone EX/N! I don't ever want to get back together with you! Not after what you did!" you shouted back at him, continuing to run on the treadmill. He stood next to you with a pleading look.

         "Oh come on that was in the past! She meant nothing to me!" You stopped the treadmill and put your hands on your hips. 

         "NOTHING? You call screwing my cousin in MY bed NOTHING?! What is wrong with you?!" You stormed away from him, but he continued to follow you. 

          "That was a mistake I realize that now!" You scoffed and texted Cato to 'HURRY TF UP'. 

          "Piss off EX/N. I never want to see you again." EX/N was about to grab your wrist, when a strong arm wrapped around your waist. A familiar scent of cologne reached your nose and you smiled. Thank the heavens. 

           "This guy bothering you, Princess?" Cato asked in a calm, yet dangerous tone. EX/N looked terrified. Cato was easily 4 or 5 inches taller than him and had more muscle. Your ex stammered out a few stray words before rightfully sprinting out of the gym. 

          "You ok?" You smiled and stood on your toes to kiss his jaw. 

          "Better now."

Marvel:

THE SELF-CENTERED EX

        Grumbling, you impatiently waited for your coffee at the cafe, Marvel by your side, his arm over your shoulders, a prominent glare present on his face. Your ex, of course, worked there and was the one making your drinks.

         "Why did you ever leave me, Y/N? I mean, come on! Look at me!" You rolled your eyes and sent him a cold glare. 

         "I left you because of that exact reason. You are a self-centered ass who enjoyed having girls fall at his feet, even when you had a girlfriend, you drank up the attention and praise you got," you snapped. Your ex was an attractive guy, and that should have been the very first red flag. A bunch of other girls at your school were crushing hard on him, always trying to get him to notice them. You would think that when he was dating you, he would ignore them, but NOPE! He loved the attention and flirted with his "fans" right in front of you, even on dates. 

          "Oh come on, Y/N! I'm way better than that guy! Why not give me another chance?" Marvel growled and tightened his grip. EX/N only smirked and placed the drinks down along with a piece of paper.

         "Think about it~," he said with a wink. Marvel grabbed the paper, crumpled it up and tossed it in EX/N's face. You took the drinks and got the hell out of there. 

          "We are never going there again." 

         "Agreed."

Jason: 

THE ABUSIVE EX

       Your heartbeat quickened as you spotted an all too familiar head of hair in the crowd of the amusement park you and Jason were at. 

       "Jason, please hurry," you whimpered. 

       "Just one sec, babe, I've almost got it," he said. He was playing a dart game and needed only one more to get a prize. 

        "Jason it's my ex!" Jason froze and threw the dart, strangely hitting the bullseye. He knew all about EX/N. Your ex was a psycho. At first coming off as a calm and collected guy, but in reality he was insanely jealous and possessive. He beat you senseless whenever he even saw you talking to another guy. Jason grabbed a large (favorite animal) plushie and you held it in front of your face to hide and Jason wrapped his arm around you and shuffled through people, trying to get through. Unfortunately, there were so many people that you eventually ran into someone. You cautiously looked up and your heart stopped when you saw evil eyes and a cruel smirk.

        "Peek-a-boo, darling." You nearly screamed when he grabbed your hair, but Jason acted quickly and punched EX/N's stomach and grabbed your hand, bolting for the exit. 

       "We are going to my house and we are going to call the police," he said. You got in his car, hugging the plushie close to your chest, tears streaming down your face, but you strangely smiled at Jason's determined and angry face. 

        "Thank you."

Finnick: 

Finnick is actually your first boyfriend! You are really popular in school, and have a lot of admirers, so you didn't really want to get into a relationship, but then Finnick came along and changed your mind in an instant!

Haymitch:

THE HEARTBROKEN EX

         "Haymitch, seriously, we need to go," you muttered to your boyfriend as he paid the check at the restaurant you were at. Your ex was your waiter and WOULD NOT leave you two alone the whole night. Haymitch tried to take you out for a nice dinner, but it ultimately failed. Whenever EX/N would see you two get close, he would butt in with stupid questions about dinner and ruin the mood. For peets sake, he actually came to the table so fast, he ran into it, just because Haymitch had pulled you into his lap as a little joke. 

         "I'm going as fast as I can, don't worry. We're never coming back here," he whispered in your ear with a frown. You smiled and kissed his cheek, leaning your head on his shoulder. 

         "I-Is that all f-for tonight?" Sheesh. You glared up at your ex and clicked your tongue.

         "Yes, please take the check and leave us alone." Another waitress took the check and brought it back quickly. You and Haymitch both stood up to leave, when a hand grabbed your arm. You looked back to see EX/N with tears in his eyes.

         "Y/N...p-please. I need you to come back to me. I haven't properly slept since we broke up and I've never gone on another date. I still love you!" You yanked your arm free and backed up.

         "You were too clingy, EX/N. And you still are. Please leave us alone. Goodbye." 

         "Y/N PLEASE!" Haymitch practically carried you out of the restaurant and threw you in the car with a huff.

          "I hate him," he growled. You giggled and kissed him. 

         "Yeah me too. But I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 684 19
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "Are you ready to own up for your crimes?" "What did I do?" "Steal my heart." A Newsies x reader one shots books. Only...
13.1K 509 30
Regina and Robin meet in sixth grade and Robin immediately falls for Regina. Regina on the other hand, well, it takes a little longer for her to acce...
2.9M 237K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
119K 7K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...