Bond (completed)

By Factory-chan

A sister of Inosuke, the exact opposite of his loud and roundly behavior. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (😄)
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Not a chap.
Pls vote
33
34
Vote
36
37
Brr
Next story
Guys
Update

17

17.1K 599 347
By Factory-chan

A/n:
Y/n's haori is up here☝️

Enjoy~

Next day

Zenitsu walked out the butterfly mansion nervously, his hands were sweaty as he held Y/n's hand. His face were warm due to him holding another girl's hand. "Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh-

Y/n stared at the nervous boy and inwardly sighs. "Calm down, Z-Zenitsu" she whispered to him.

"Eek! Sorry Y/n! It's just that your soft smooth hand-

"Ok ok, I g-get it. Just i-imajin I-I dint say a-anyding" Y/n stammers, looking aside. "C-can we go faster? Someone m-mide see us" she tells him, looking around anxiously.

Zenitsu bites his lip, feeling the same before slipping his hand under knees and carries her up.

"E-eh!?" Y/n gasps in surprise, startled at the sudden action. "W-what are you-

"Hold on"

Zenitsu runs as fast as he could, using his breathing technique to make himself faster. Y/n held on to him, closing her eyes tightly as wind zipped past them, she could feel the icy cold air in her skin while the sleeping bugs slammed into their

He stops abruptly, accidentally flinging Y/n forward.

"Eek!" Y/n shrieked once she no longer felt Zenitsu's warmth, only feeling the air and gravity pull her down.

"Hup!"

Air knocks out of Y/n's lungs once she lands into someone else's arms, the force of impact made her body slide down while her back legs were supported up.

"You guys are creating trouble everywhere, so noisy" Obanai hissed, not sparing a glance at the struggling girl in his arms.

"Eek!" Y/n shrieks as she finally slipped off his arms and lands butt first into the ground. "O-oww"she mumbles, wincing before stumbling up once she grabbed Zenitsu's stretched out hand.

"S-sorry! We were j-just in a hurry" Zenitsu stammered nervously, the intimidating aura of the hashira was overwhelming.

Obanai huffed before turning to his heels, "Just stay quiet and get out of my sight"

"H-hai!"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"What took you both so long?" Tanjiro asks the two, "We need to go or else we'll miss the 'train'" he says as he wrapped the food in his haori.

"S-sorry, we met the other hashira on the way. We almost got caught" Zenitsu tells him, panting heavily with Y/n standing beside him.

Y/n immediately runs to Inosuke and jumps into his back. "P-pleash d-don't hand me over t-to him again" she stutters as she hugged his neck tightly. Trembling at the thought of her falling, worse was landing on someone she doesn't know.

Inosuke gives a menacing aura which gave Zenitsu chills. "Eek! Y-you're the one who said that I should be the one who bring her here! D-don't go glaring at me!" He shrieks. "Besides! It's all Tanjiro's fault too! Wanting to leave just before dawn, it's ridiculous!" Zenitsu whines, pointing at the maroon haired boy.

"E-h? Why me?" Tanjiro asks, pointing at himself, confused on why's he to blame. "If you're complaining about the time of departure, unfortunately, you can't do anything about that" he says. "Y/n's sensitive to sunlight, we need to move at night to keep her safe and to also to avoid suspicion"

"Avoid suspicion?" Zenitsu questions, straightening his back and stretching his limbs. "I mean, there's no suspicion in leaving at dark, right?" He says.

Tanjiro smiles, "Well, that's true. But isn't it going to be weird to be leaving at night when there's demons?"

"Well... then we'll get a lot of suspicion if we leave now!!" Zenitsu shrieks. "Who in their right minds would travel in the night!?"

"That is certainly true, but the station is quite far and the dawn is fairly close anyways. So there's no problem with it" Tanjiro tells him as he walked pass. Patting his shoulder, he smiles. "Let's go"

"What no-... fine, but if we get in trouble, I'll blame it all on you" Zenitsu grumbles, crossing his arm with a pout.

"Hai hai" Tanjiro sighed to him before turning to both Inosuke and Y/n. "You two ready?"

"Hell yeah!!"

"H-hai"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Onii-sama, I d-don't think t-t-dis is a g-good ide-

B A N G!

"Oh my-

"Inosuke! What are you doing?!" Tanjiro yells, quickly grabbing the boar boy's shoulder and pulling him towards them. "Don't headbutt it!"

"You're embarrassing us!" Zenitsu whispers, avoiding the people's strange looks that headed their way. "We just need to head in, not smack your stupid head on the damn thing!"

"Hey! These guys are carrying swords! Call the police!" The guards shouts, jogging over to their direction.

Zenitsu's eyes widen before grabbing both Tanjiro and Inosuke's backs and ran with Y/n by his side. "This is all your fault, Inosuke!"Zenitsu hissed before throwing the two behind a pillar and Y/n slowly getting with them.

"S-sorry, I a-alreadee t-t-told Onii-sama to c-calm down. B-but it's t-the first time we saw t-this... um... train?" Y/n said in a question, her brow raised a little while she fumbled with her fingers.

"Haa... well I suppose that's true" Zenitsu sighed, glancing at Tanjiro. "And I guess Tanjiro doesn't know too?"

Tanjiro nods almost immediately, earning another sigh from him.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Hopping on the train, Tanjiro turned to Y/n and just noticed her haori. "I didn't know you had a haori, Y/n. I thought it was just the black uniform" he says to her, scanning the blue-green colored coat. "Now that I think about it, it reminds of-

"O-oh. M-Muichiro-sensei wanted me to h-have a haori b-but we met Mitsuri-san on the way there" Y/n answered him, gripping her haori close to her. "I think M-Muichiro-sensei got mad at h-her though" she adds, catching Tanjiro's curiosity.

"Eh? How come?" Tanjiro asks, raising a brow. From what he heard and seen from Muichiro, he wasn't the type to let out feelings.

Y/n nods. "Y-yeah, Mitsuri-san wanted me t-to try a pink haori with f-flowers so it would c-compliment me b-but Muichiro-sensei wanted me to have a same haori similar to his breathing style and color"

"...eh?"

A/n
Sorry for the late update, my mom's pressuring me to go to the damn doctor but Nah.

You guys see the new resident evil? Know the famous big lady? She's bootiful.

What I saw:

What some people with big fetishes saw:

(Drawing not mine :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 57 14
In which Akaza falls for Koyuki's sister ⚠️Warning⚠️: Major manga spoilers
174 1 6
Inosuke and Tanjiro never noticed each other until Inosuke had made a life-changing decision. Being trapped in the relentless cycle of monotony, lif...
18.8K 442 27
It's a side story where Tanjiro is Kokushibou's son and therefore a half-demon. ⚠️Spoiler alert ahead for some characters⚠️ sorry for the bad grammer...
9.2K 205 11
Sfter being separated from Tanjiro and Zenitsu after a fight against a demon, Nezuke and Inosuke have to work together to get back to them, but while...