blazes story(#wattys2016)

By maggiepie26

blaze is an amazing beautiful girl. she's an orphan and her life get turned around when she finds out she ge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chapter!!! Sorry!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 12

462 18 4
By maggiepie26

blazes pov.

i went on the bus and went to go grab my clothes only to find a turtle wearing a necklace with note. the note says

dear blaze,

i got you this turtle and the necklace. now inside the turtle is a voice box hug the turtle and listen to what it says. please put on the necklace and the pjs i layed out for you. then go get comfortable on the couch.

love you always tony turtle.

i gave the turtle a big squeeze and heard it say in tonys voice. that said ''i love you will you go out with me?" i put on the necklace and my pjs which were his tank and a pair of his boxers,grabbed my turtle and my fuzzy blanket and headed out to the couch and snuggled up on the couch.

as i had just laid on the couch tony comes in i get up and run right into his arms. "yes!!!!!!! i will be your girlfriend!!!!" i said with a little laugh! he just grins and hugs me tightly.

after that little moment we decided to eat and watch lion king,spirit,star wars, and batman. before spirit started tony aksed "what is this movie even about?" "well you know how westerns and indians have their point of veiw of how it went when they came to america?"i asked "yea i guess" he said un-sure " well this is from the horses point of view and its about what it was like like before they came and how hard it was to protect a heard from these people" i answered with confidence. we watched the movies and i fell asleep in tonys arms watching stars wars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 180 18
Amy came from a troubled life. Her mum died from breast cancer when she was 12, her dad became a raging drunk and began to abuse her in more ways tha...
34.6K 1.5K 20
Mike moves in with his brother, Vic and his boyfriend, Kellin, after Mike's parents decide to spend a few years in England. Mike soon meets Tony, a g...
4.3K 152 24
Includes the members of PTV~
33.1K 1.3K 32
jaime preciado lives a lonely life. his mom works a lot, his step dad is trouble, his friends are nonexistent and school offers him nothing but tortu...