Percy Jackson memes

By QueenieTales

These are just some mini fanfics we came up with. They're all original, but occasionally there will be a song... More

PJO boys playing with puppies at the shelter
Attendance
Don't read this
Boxing Ring Of Gods
Dead
At The Mall
Spiders break the law...

The Can

42 1 0
By QueenieTales

*The demigods are babysitting Estelle*

Percy: *trying to open can with hands* Annabeth, this can't open, it's stuck, sea?

Annabeth: Percy, it would be wise to use a can opener.

Nico: Percy, you're gonna die trying to open that can

Hazel: Like "The Ghost King" knows anything about opening cans. Let this gold show you how it's done!

Frank: Hazel, we both know what happened LAST time you tried opening a can, you turned into an animal!

Hazel: Says you

*Finally, Annabeth opens the can but it spills everywhere*

Leo: *walks in and sees mess* woah, looks like Estelle got you again. Man, that girl is on fire!

Jason: It looks like a glob of baby food fell out of the sky.

Piper: We better get this mcleaned up before Sally gets here. And what are you guys going to tell her when she sees that we used up all her mcleaning supplies?

Reyna: You guys don't want to lie to Sally, that woman will get you to tell the truth.

Calypso: And if you do, she will banish you to an isolated island for the rest of your life.

Everyone else except Calypso: ...

Calypso: I can make puns too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...