🤍welcome to hopes peak cafe...

By s0mething_stupid

Uh, t e a More

❤️intros!~❤️
❤️Chapter one: welcome! How may I help you?~❤️
❤️Chapter Two: I-I Need to Know Him..❤️
❤️Chapter Three: Wha?? R-Really-?❤️
❤️QUICK A/N❤️
❤️Chapter 5: Wait...huh?❤️

❤️Chapter 4: O-oh My God..❤️

142 13 9
By s0mething_stupid

Continuing from last chapter, Mondo's POV
O-oh my god.

This taka kid.

At my door.

I'm freakin' out at this point, god. "U-uh, yeah—that's me— t-the hell you want-?"

"Uhm, I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, from Hope's Peak Cafe,, I'm fujisaki-san's friend- he gave me your address, so I decided to come." The boy said, looking down a bit.

I'm seriously gonna freak out,,,he's SERIOUSLY at my door,,all nervous and red,,when I'm a mess myself...god dammit Chihiro... I'm still glad it was you, not Yuki, who set this up..

"Wh—why'd he give you my address-? I wasn't ready for this—" I mumbled, scrambling to get my hair up to where it's at least a BIT better. Taka fidgeted with his thumbs a bit,, the hell did Chihiro say to him??

"Uhm, may I come inside?" Taka asked in that polite tone that I'm used to—and loved. I nodded, stepping out of the way to let him in. "Sorry for the mess, or whatever.." I shrugged, closing the door once Taka got inside.

"Ah, it's fine! I could clean up a bit, if you'd like!" Huh??? Who is this guy,, some housewife?? I'm not letting him clean my place for me, that's my responsibility—

"That's fine, I don't like having other people clean for me-" I stated. Taka nodded, sitting down on my couch now. He signaled for me to sit with him, so I did—I scratched my head slightly, putting my hands in my pockets.

"So,, there is something I'd like to talk to you about..." Taka mumbled.

Oh god,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 12K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
757K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...