Valentina - [wlw]

femmestories tarafından

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... Daha Fazla

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

thirty two

64.5K 1.7K 1.3K
femmestories tarafından

Evie's view:

Valentina paced back and forth in the waiting room as I sat there watching her.

Eventually she'd get tired and sit with me. The nurse had taken Sophia back to get her settled in her room. Sadly, we weren't allowed back there just yet to see her.

My leg bounced repeatedly though showing off how nervous I was. I hate hospitals.

They may be the one place to help save your life but they were also anxiety inducing for me. Every time I stepped foot inside one I could feel my chest tighten and felt a little light headed.

"Miss Love and Miss Clair, you may come back now." Erin, Sophia's nurse said coming out offering a comforting smile.

I stood from my chair and laced my fingers with Valentina's as we walked behind Erin to where Sophia's room was.

The nurse knocked twice and opened the door where we saw Sophia in her little hospital gown already hooked up to an IV.

Sophia put on her brave face trying to hide the fact that she had cried earlier.

"She did very well, only a few tears." Erin whispered to us with a wink walking over to the side station.

I smiled softly and approached one side of Sophia's bed while Valentina went to other side, sitting on the edge of it.

"I did good mommy. See.." Sophia showed Valentina the IV that was on top of her hand.

Valentina nodded glancing at the slightly bruised hand and kissed her temple gently. "You're very brave, my love. How do you feel?"

"A little tired.. but nurse Erin said the medicine might do that to me so it's okay." Sophia said shrugging and laying back in her bed.

I glanced over at Erin seeing her watching us and she smiled kindly at me. I returned the smile thankful for her being such a good nurse so far.

"Yeah, she might sleep for a bit in a little while. But for now we gave her a small dose of neostigmine which will help with some of the weakness she said she's been feeling in her arm." Erin said stepping closer with her hands in her pockets.

"Weakness..?" I said turning back to Sophia. "Soph you never told me anything about your arm."

"It didn't hurt though, it just felt a little funny." Sophia replied back to me.

"If I may.." Erin interrupted, "in her defense she is only eleven and to a child weakness in their body parts can be mistaken for your arm falling asleep."

I nodded sighing and stroked some of Sophia's hair away from her face.

This was going to be a long journey.

. . .

12:30 am

After a long push to get Valentina to go home to the twins, I finally was able to lay down and shut my eyes for a bit until I woke up to Sophia vomiting.

I had buzzed for the nurse to come in and they assessed the situation, one of them letting me know it was a good sign.

Their intent was to make Sophia throw up at least once to force out any still visible sign of mercury that hasn't been dissolved or digested.

Now I was laying here in bed with Sophia as she snuggled into me sleeping again.

I was exhausted already and we were not even really one day into Sophia's treatment. Their expected stay for her was at least a month and then she'd have to return for weekly appointments, then eventually dialysis.

So far they see the signs of mercury injection sights on Sophia's lower forearm and near her neck. It made me cringe just remembering the photos they showed Valentina and I from the MRI.

I had forced Valentina to go home because she still had two other babies to take care of and tomorrow was a really important day.

She couldn't hold off anymore on filing for custody because of the possibility of Parker's family coming forward still.

The doctor also eventually came in before Valentina left and let us know that they have already reported back to Detective Kyles. He said he should be in contact with us by tomorrow.

Sophia's doctor explained what type of medication she was on and the possible outcome of everything. That part crushed everyone in the room but it was our reality. We had to be prepared for the worse just in case.

But Valentina and I did our best to only speak positively afterwards to Sophia.

She still would go off worrying about what the doctor said and it would just cause all of us to cry together. I didn't blame her for being scared for her life.

Not a single one of us, including the doctor could give her a for sure answer on whether or not she would recover just fine. I would be freaking out too.

"Mama.." Sophia's voice croaked out next to me as she moved her head from my chest rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sleepy girl.. it's late, you should be asleep still. What's wrong?" I asked moving back to get a good look at her.

"I wanna go home," she whined almost in a cry.

I coddled Sophia in my arms again to comfort her and stroked her hair. "I know Soph. But you can't leave just yet baby, soon though. We just gotta push through these next few weeks and then you'll be back in your own bed in no time." I said kissing the top of her head.

I was able to take a leave of absence from my job until Sophia could come home.

By then I'd have to get someone to help me watch over her as she recovered at home. I couldn't stay away from job completely, I needed the money.

My job was what kept a roof over not only mine but Addie and Sophia's head too.

Sophia went silent for a minute or two and I thought she had fallen asleep already. But she shifted around in my arms and looked up at me with big eyes.

"Mama?"

"Hmm?" I hummed acknowledging my new name.

"Do you think I won't make it?"

My heart stopped for a split second and I stared at her trying my hardest not to break down again. I had high hopes for her recovery but that didn't mean I wasn't worried or scared. This is a serious situation.

"Sophia, I believe that deep down in my heart that you will be fine. So does everyone else.. there is nothing to worry about because the doctors and nurses are doing everything they can to help you sweetheart. I don't want you laying here and thinking about that all the time okay?"

Sophia nodded her head at me with sad eyes.

"Okay. I'm just scared because, everyone thought I would be fine during my tests but then the doctor ended up saying I'm sick." She spoke quietly looking to me for answers.

My heart continued to ache for her. Everything she said was true. We had filled Sophia's head with false hope the entire time and it just lead to disappointment.

But now.. this was death we were talking about. I just couldn't look at this innocent and sweet eleven year old child and tell her right to her face that she could die within the coming days or months.

I didn't have that in me.

"I know.." I replied with shaky voice. "And I understand your fear Soph.. but we just gotta have faith baby. That's all we can really do from here on out." I felt a few tears fall from my eyes slowly sliding down my cheeks but I smile a little hoping it would help.

Sophia wiped them for me and laid her head back down on my chest squeezing teddy to her.

"I'm scared but it's okay because I have faith in my doctors, my nurses and myself." She whispered as if she were just speaking to herself.

I kissed the top of Sophia's head and held her to me silently crying to myself until she fell asleep. Leaving me to sulk alone in the dark hospital room.

. . .

Valentina's view:

"So then the court date is set for about a month from now. Which is bullshit but that's the court for ya. How are you holding up?" Mark, one of my lawyers asked me as I stared out his office window. Looking at the children's hospital which was not far off in the distance.

"I'm not even sure at this point.." I whispered resting my mouth against my fist.

I heard him sigh from behind me and move to stand next to where I was. He stared out the window as well not saying a word for a good minute.

I had successfully filed for custody which was just a bunch of paperwork and speaking with different people to set up my court date.

Now that it was over I wanted it to be March already, I wanted to get over this anxiety that has been building up in me everyday since I decided to file for custody.

I just wanted my baby back.

"You know I don't think I've ever seen you like this," Mark looked to me motioning up and down with his hand. "So, lost and anxious. It's weird but.. understandable."

I glanced at him as he spoke.

"This is your child we're talking about and I can see why you feel the way you do. But don't let it ruin you Valentina, take care of yourself too. If and when everything turns out in your favor.. that little girl is gonna need you. So don't beat yourself up over the stress you're feeling right now." Mark said looking at me seriously glancing at the wine glass I left on his desk.

My mouth opened a little in shock at his speech and from him calling me out.

"Don't look so shocked. I know about your bottles and bad habit Valentina. No one drinks that much wine before noon and besides.. I've kind of noticed it after knowing you for so long." Mark said shrugging and walking to grab my glass from his desk and tossing it in the trash.

He leaned against his desk crossing his arms looking at me again with a serious face.

"Starting now I want this to stop Valentina, I mean it. No more. If you continue this habit I will personally have to speak up saying you are not eligible to file for custody right now until you get help."

I scoffed stepping forward ready to fight back.

Mark held up his hand stopping me. "Say whatever the hell you want Valentina but my job and that little girls safety comes first. I will not go to court lying to the judge and saying you are fine and sober. There is already at least one report of you being changed with a DUI. That shit will be used against you especially if the Hansen's come after you."

I backed down frowning a little. "Okay but that charge was during the time I lost my wife. I know that's not inexcusable but I wasn't stable then which makes more sense than to claim I'm a drunk. It wasn't purposely done and my kids were not in the car."

"Doesn't matter because whoever is in that court room won't care what the reason was." He shrugged again, "When it comes to kids the judge will ultimately decide what is best for the child and a DUI being connected to the parent probably doesn't look good. So I'm guessing if that record is pulled then they're going to be watching you and maybe even run a test. You need to prepare for that possibility Valentina. If you want to go home with your daughter in your arms then the wine needs to be gone. Dump it down the sink or give it to a friend. I don't care, just get rid of it."

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him grabbing my purse from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked standing up to face me.

"To throw thousands of dollars away for the sake of my child." I said marching out of his office with a determined look.

. . .

Once I got home I grabbed every bottle I could find in the kitchen, underneath couches, in my bedroom, the guest room and even in the back of one of the girls closets where they couldn't reach.

I saved the most expensive bottles to give to my moms and Britt.

But dumped the rest down the drain. I watched the red liquid of each one disappear and then placed the bottles in the recycling bin.

I sighed tiredly as I leaned my hands against the kitchen counter.

After yesterday I hadn't gotten much rest. I went home that night to put Nani and Vivi to bed. Both of them began to question where I have been and why I kept crying.

I couldn't answer them though.

I wasn't sure what I could even say to them now in order to explain their sister's situation.

Before my eyes could tear up again I stood up clearing my throat and grabbed my purse to head over to the hospital.

Abby agreed to picking the girls up for me in case I was late.

When I arrived at the hospital I knocked gently on the door before entering. Evie was laying in bed with Sophia who was eating something in a cup.

"Mommy!" Sophia said smiling.

I grinned closing the door and walked over to her bedside leaning down to hug her the best I could with all the wires and lines in the way.

"Hi my love. How are you feeling today?" I asked moving back and glancing at Evie who looked just as tired as I did.

"I'm okay. I threw up twice and got more medicine this morning." Sophia frowned pushing around the ice chips in the cup.

I pouted sympathizing with her and kissed her temple before moving to the other side of the bed helping Evie stand up.

Just then a nurse walked in with a clipboard smiling and greeting Sophia.

"I'm just here to run some vitals and check her IV." The woman said coming to Sophia's bedside removing the stethoscope from her neck.

"Thank you, Mia. We'll just be out in the hall." Evie said in a tired voice opening the door to lead us out.

Once we were in the hallway I pulled Evie into my arms hugging her tightly.

She sobbed for a moment but pulled herself together quickly. "I'm sorry.. it was just a hard night and morning." She sighed looking at me with red eyes.

I furrowed my brows and held Evie's face in my hands caressing it.

"If you need a break I can stay so you can sleep back home or Britt was even willing to come stay up here with her so we both can sleep." I said running my thumbs across her cheeks.

Evie's face looked a little relieved.

"I just need an hour at the most. I can't sleep here without staring at Sophia worried she's gonna puke again or that something worse might happen while I'm asleep." Evie whined.

I nodded understanding her stress and kissed her forehead softly.

"I'll call Britt. Then we can go home and sleep for a little while." I pulled out my phone calling Britt already before Evie could get another word in.

Britt agreed to coming without hesitation and I couldn't be more thankful right now for having such a great best friend. She's done so much for me in the past years and I didn't know how I could ever repay her.

Evie and I had gone back in the room spending time with Sophia until Britt arrived.

We snuggled a bit watching TV and talking about Valentine's Day coming up. Sophia was excited to make cards for everyone since drawing was a huge hobby for her.

Once Britt showed up Evie gave her some info she might need to know about Sophia, as well as letting the nurse Mia know we'd be leaving for a little while.

Sophia whined a bit not wanting us to leave but eventually allowed us to go after seeing how tired Evie was. My poor girl really looked like she hadn't gotten one second of shut eye.

I took us back to my place since it would be quiet and it was closer than her apartment.

We undressed down to our undergarments to be more comfortable and soon enough were underneath my blankets. Evie coddled in my arms, her face in its normal position where my breasts are.

I laid there for a little bit until my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep. Evie had been quiet the entire time we came home so I didn't bother attempting at a conversation before I passed out because, I figured it was just due to the lack of sleep.

. . .

Evie's view:

I had fallen asleep soon after Valentina despite my appearance probably making it look like I was already asleep before her.

Last night I really hadn't slept at all besides maybe an hour total in between Sophia throwing up and a nightmare happening right after.

One that had really shaken me and I almost found myself vomiting in the nearby restroom.

Though I wasn't awake I could feel my body start to dream again. The same exact one from last night.

My body shivered and shook for a good while as I tried to lift my arms but couldn't. I was trying to fight back in my dream and move away from whatever was near me.

My voice wasn't even working in the dream. Everything was silent and all I could do was lay there screaming without any sound coming from my mouth.

Watching as the person above me have the most control.

My face felt wet, assuming I was probably crying in real time as a reaction to my dream. But my eyes remained shut as my nightmare continued on, reeking havoc on me.

Immediately a few seconds later I regained my strength and was able to wake up, sitting up in bed letting out the scream that was silenced before.

I scared not only myself but Valentina too who jumped up faster than I did.

I panted feeling a sweat break out on my forehead and a heat flash warm up my body. I kicked off the blankets trying to control my breathing but my crying didn't help.

"Evie, hey.. what's wrong?!" Valentina asked concerned trying to pull me into her arms.

I screamed as a reflex pushing her away as if she were someone else touching me and fell on my bottom off the bed onto the floor, scooting myself back up against the wall nearby.

My eyes widening in fear at her like I was staring at a total stranger. But instead I saw my girlfriend looking back at me just as terrified and hurt at my reaction.

She held her hands up slightly showing me them and waited until I calmed down.

I wiped my eyes roughly sobbing and waited a few seconds until I could make myself aware of my surroundings. Realizing I wasn't in the nightmare anymore.

I crawled into Valentina's lap straddling her and hugging her body close to mine.

Begging for her touch that I needed to mask over the disgusting feeling that transferred itself from my nightmare to reality. My stomach still felt a bit queasy again but I didn't feel the urge to vomit like last time.

"I need some water.." I said quietly lifting my head from Valentina's shoulder.

She nodded still looking at me with concern and moved me off her lap gently to walk out of the room to go grab me a glass.

I sighed burying my face in my hands taking deep breaths to calm myself down a little before Valentina came back. I knew once she did I would have to explain what just happened.

It wasn't anything new to me but these nightmares haven't occurred since I was teenager. Something must of triggered them. Stress? Maybe. My life has been quite insane in the past few months and doesn't plan on settling any time soon.

The thought of seeing a therapist popped back into my brain from when Valentina and I had spoken about finding me a new one during our picnic.

If these dreams kept happening then I'd have to go for sure. I didn't want to fall back into that well of depression and reoccurring PTSD episodes. It made my life a living hell as a teenager so much that I isolated myself completely from other kids in school, I refused to eat when I was actually offered food for once and rarely slept. I wasn't living.. I was just existing.

"Here, my love. Drink it all because I doubt you've drank anything today." Valentina said coming back into the room with a glass of ice water and handing it to me.

I graciously grabbed it from her and about drank half of the glass before I got a small brain freeze. I looked down at the glass of water in my lap as I felt Valentina's eyes on me, watching my every move again like she normally does when something is wrong.

"Do.. do you wanna talk about it?"

I looked up at her staring into her worried eyes that made me feel bad for scaring her like I did.

"It was just a nightmare," I paused looking away staring at the ground. "A stupid nightmare I haven't had since I was young." I shrugged my shoulders acting like it was no big deal.

"Well that was some nightmare for you to almost hit me like I was attacking you.." Valentina scoffed softly, showing me her hand was approaching as caution before rubbing my thigh up and down soothingly.

I sighed lifting my head up getting stuck on my words and just shrugged again in response. "It's not something I like talking about Val.. plus it's nothing you don't already know if that helps." I said looking to her.

Valentina's eyes searched mine and softened a little realizing what I was talking about. "Evie.. baby, I really think you need to go therapy again. I hate seeing you like this.. it worries me and scares me into thinking that one day all of this anxiety and panic is really going to get to you." She said in a whisper.

I frowned and shook my head, "It's just me being stressed that causes these nightmares to happen Val. I'm fine otherwise but.. I'm not turning down the offer to therapy."

She smiled at me a little and gave me a small peck on my lips.

"Good. Because I believe it's really going to help you in the long run."

I nodded agreeing with her, then set the glass down on the nearby night stand and climbed back into her lap wanting more cuddling to happen. Valentina chuckled and wrapped her arms around me burying her face into my hair, inhaling my scent as usual which made me smile widely.

"You're like a vampire," I giggled.

Valentina laughed along with me and pulled back showing me her infamous smirk before moving my hair out of the way to expose my neck. She playfully bit my neck touching my sensitive spot that was normally very ticklish.

Instead of laughing I felt my eyes close slightly in a eye roll and moaned quietly in response.

My eyes widened and I blushed pushing Valentina back a little off of me. "Looks like I found your favorite spot," Valentina snickered quickly leaning back in to gently bite me again.

I unintentionally moaned a little louder feeling her tongue sneak out to lick the same spot reliving the harmless pain I felt from her love bites. Instead of pushing Valentina away this time I let her do her thing and even moved my head to the side to give her more access.

She continued her assault on my neck likely leaving a hickey or two. For once I didn't mind.

Eventually I found my body taking over, grinding and pressing itself against Valentina who gripped my waist tightly in her hands. Forcing me to be closer to her and wedging one of her thighs in between mine as she sat further back on the edge of the bed.

The thin material of my underwear just made me want to rip it off myself because all it was doing was driving my crazy every time I grinded myself against Valentina's thigh.

Valentina stopped her actions on my neck keeping one arm around my waist as her other hand gripped my neck. Her eyes looked up to mine and she smiled watching me get off in her lap.

I think she could tell the underwear I was wearing was frustrating me after I tried taking them off myself. Instead, Valentina moved my hands away and reached down moving the front of them to the side. Her finger softly grazing against the most sensitive nerve area of my core.

A whimper escaped from my lips as I felt pleasure through out my whole body. The start to relieving whatever stress I had built up in the past 24 hours.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 28.7K 95
This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book, the storyline might change at some point...
1M 25.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
198K 4.9K 24
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...