Aurora [18+]

leblackbook által

Aurora Rothschild is a billionaire with an empire she doesn't run. There's a hard past behind her that hasn't... Több

Characters
Pilot
It's not concerning
Golden rims
Unchained
It has never been
This is where we are
That smile that you gave me
You made her the queen
On every star
Sensitive
When you wish

Green post-it

481 19 4
leblackbook által

[Rhett Carter]

"I'm so sorry, Rhett," she apologised for the ninth time. We're in her bathroom with her knelt in front of the toilet.

I shook my head "It's all right, Aurora," my words are true; it's not as if she did it on purpose and it's not like this situation–vomiting due to irresponsibly mixing drinks–is one strange to me. There's still vomit on my shoes but it seems like she hasn't eaten anything today because the fluid is all bile.

Aurora shook her head as she looked at me over her shoulder with tears in her eyes "I ruined the party for everyone and now I ruined your shoes; I'll get you a new pair, I promise."

"Don't torment yourself, this happens to everyone; I'm used to messy thanks to my job," my comment made her smile.

It seemed as if she had finally finished since she sat down with her back against the wall, before grabbing a remote above her head and flushing the toilet with it "Do you prefer Louboutin or Saint Laurent?" This woman is offering to buy me a pair of shoes with a four digit price.

"You mustn't, Aurora," I told, getting up to damp the corner of a towel for her.

"Thank you," she took it to clean her lips. "If you won't let me buy you a new pair of shoes then at least let me buy you something for late dinner, maybe some takeaway; there's a great sushi place three streets away."

A smile curved my lips; she's kind and bewitching "All right but only because I haven't eaten sushi in far too long," before getting up, I slipped off my boots and socks.

"Leave it there," from the corner of my eye I could see her getting up. "I'll have them cleaned properly and sent to you," Aurora stood in front of the other sink and rinsed her mouth. "You can have a pair of Clark's shoes," on the way out of the bathroom she took my hand to lead me to the walk-in closet beside her bed.

"Pick one," the shelves on the left side were filled with both women and men shoes; all pristine and expensive-looking. "Or more if you want, I bought three quarters of them for him," Aurora said as she picked her UGG chestnut slippers.

"Fine but only because he's a cheating fuck," The pair that immediately caught my eye was one of Chelsea boots in black leather with a cuban heel and they appear brand new because the leather isn't creased "These."

"Perfect, they're brand new; Clark said they were hideous because of the heel," Aurora stepped in front of me to open a drawer from where she retrieved a pair of socks which she handed to me. "Here," the woman turned around to hand me the socks "those are new too."

"Is his masculinity always fragile?" My right eyebrow arched.

She chuckled, looking up at me "It wasn't at first but he has changed a lot in the last nine months; he recoils at everything that comes from me."

"He's a fool," I turned around to exit the closet and sit on the bed. "If you were my girlfriend, I would thank a higher power every night because you're too good to be true."

"You barely know me, Rhett," she said with crossed arms, approaching me.

A soft smile appeared on my lips with my eyes on hers "We've told each other our bloody dark secrets already," I slipped on the right sock "I think what follows is easy."

"What follows?" her right eyebrow arched.

"Daily affairs," I replied. "Like what's your favourite colour?"

"I don't have one," she sat to my left and crossed her leg. "I do love black and it might be the one I wear the most. What's your favourite colour?"

"Black," my response was swift. "Favourite animal?"

Aurora chuckled "That's easy: Polar Bear."

"Mine are dogs," I informed, slipping on the boots. "I have three Retrievers I found outside my building in a box two years ago, and would have ten if possible but my flat is quite small; Helios, Hyperion and Cronus take up all the space."

"Are you serious?" She grinned "Do you have a picture?"

My hand reached to my left back pocket from where I pulled out my phone to show her my Lock Screen which is of there three horse-like dogs, sitting up straight and looking dapper with their rainbow bow ties on; every January I ask a friend who is a photographer to take pictures of my sons.

"That's Hyperion," my finger pointed at the black Labrador with one blue eye and the other one brown "he loves green toys and rubbing himself against walls. Then in the middle is Cronus," his fur is silver and eyes are green "he usually tries to steal my breakfast and loves to hide his head under my bed when he takes naps. And this last one is Helios," he resembles a Golden Retriever with his long ginger hair "that bloke loves being bathed but his favourite thing in the world is when you hair-dry his hair; he usually falls asleep."

"They're so beautiful, Rhett," we glanced at each other as her hand fell on my right knee and she leaned in close, slowly which was...electrifying as if some force was pulling me towards her.

My head turned to the right to avoid her kiss "I'm sorry," she immediately said before getting up. "I'm so sorry, Rhett, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or misread signals—"

"No, don't worry," I said, getting up.

Her eyes fell to her fidgety hands "I guess I've always thought that after giving material stuff to someone they will immediately want me," she sniffled. "Um, I'll order the sushi and you can maybe look for something to watch on TV."

I nodded with a frown "Aurora, I didn't—"

"No, no," she looked up at me with a weak smile "none of it is your fault; it's me, I'm the broken one," Aurora's eyes were filled with tears. "I understand if you want to leave now—"

"No, no. If you don't mind, I would like to stay to show you the most wicked videos I've ever seen," a smile played on my lips as I took her right hand to lead her out to the living room. "I watch this bloke who deep cleans other people's cars and it's so satisfying, you'll love it."

[Aurora Rothschild]

My eyes fluttered open at the bothering throbs in my skull. Why did I drink? This is why I don't drink, I hadn't done it since my granddaddy died.

A whimper escaped my mouth as I rubbed my eyes "Rhett?" I squinted my eyes, looking around. "Rhett, are you in the bathroom?" I called out and waited ten seconds for an answer. I looked at the coffee table and it was squeaky clean apart from a green something. My body leaned forward to reach for my glasses —that blob I can easily identify— and then it was made clear (quite literally) that the thing on the green blur was a post-it.

Last night was brilliant, Aurora
If you ever need anything just ring me:
020-7946-08005

A big smile appeared on my lips "Likewise, Mr. Carter."

I tried reaching for my phone beside me but there isn't such thing anymore; Clark broke it without repair last night so I need to go get a new one.

I got up on my feet to go peek my head out of the door and there was Hasan in a fresh suit "Good morning, sunshine," he looked at me with a smile. "Have a headache?"

"Mild one but yes. Come in, I need you to make breakfast for me or I'll vomit all over the kitchen, please."

"I thought you said it was mild," he walked into the place and carefully picked me up to take me to the bathroom. "Take a shower, I'll prepare breakfast and after it we can go get you a new phone."

My right eyebrow arched as he placed me down "How do you know I want to go get a new phone?"

"Mr. Carter told me you were mumbling in your sleep," he chuckled, reaching in the glass rectangle to open the hot water.

I kicked off my slippers and the warmth of the under floor heating greeted me "Did he leave long ago?" My voice came our shy.

Hasan took his jacket off with his eyes on me "A little over 30 minutes ago, he was on the phone with someone called Fiona when he came out of the flat," he told. "Why? Miss him already?" He hung his jacket on one of the towel hooks attached to the wall. "Arms."

I raised my arms and let out a deep sigh "I just had a lot of fun with him," Hasan pulled off my dress, leaving me in my lace white underwear; the man has seen me at my worst and it's not like he has never seen tits or a vagina.

"And would you like to have more fun with him?" He smiled, rolling up his sleeves.

I cleared my throat, slipping off my thong "Define fun."

"Uncommitted fucking," he replied.

My eyes rolled to the back of my skull which made it hurt even more "I tried kissing him last night but he pulled away which is understandable; I'm the embodiment of a bad decision."

"Don't say that, Aurora," he scolded with his hands on his hips as I un clipped my bra. "You just choose assholes as boyfriends," the man stated.

"Do you also think I should take a break from relationships and have fun?"

A deep sigh left his mouth as he picked me up once again "I think I can't tell you what to do but I can assure that I'll be here when the dust settles," he gently placed me in the tub shower.

"Thank you, Hasan," a soft smile curved my lips as he slid close the glass door. "You deserve more than just a whiny spoiled brat in your life."

"You're all I have in the world, princess," he stated with a smile. "Now, do you want chai or peppermint tea?"

My heart fluttered at his words "Peppermint sounds like a good idea."

"Peppermint it is," he winked before exiting the bathroom, whistling.

Hasan I've known my entire life; he is the son of my granddaddy's head of security, Javier, who unfortunately passed away a little after my granddaddy; they were best friends and seeing my granddaddy die, broke his heart. The only person who outlived Javier was Hasan since his wife left when my best bud was ten years old.

After taking a long hot shower, I stepped out and made my way to the closet to dress myself in something casual; today will be a busy day since I have to go through Clark's side of the closet to pack everything (throw it in boxes) and go buy clothes to fill that half. Anyway, I changed into a white ribbed organic merino wool sweater, black bouclé maxi skirt with a split at the back for comfortable movement, black leather knee boots, a black wool coat, a camel frayed wool-jacquard scarf, a beige cassette padded intrecciato leather shoulder bag, and leather gloves.

Once fully dressed with my scarf, gloves and coat in hand, I made my way out to the kitchen where Hasan was serving platting the poached eggs he loves to make, two toast slices, a glass of orange juice and my cup of tea.

I ate breakfast with Hasan who told me about his edgy night watching DDLG videos on YouTube and also looking for sex toys to have in his repertoire. He has always been curious about BDSM and DDLG but always forgets about it for months and goes back to it.

After finishing up with the delicious breakfast, I gave Hasan a new toothbrush since he wanted to brush his teeth and we did it together in the bathroom. Once ready, we left the building on route to Apple on Regent Street.

We —Hasan and I— hopped off the car when it was halted at a red light since the street is crowded; it's Saturday noon. In the store I noticed Kate, former British special forces and second in command of my security, standing by the door while Hasan followed me.

"Hiya," a nice girl said "what can we do for you today? Looking for something in particular?"

I nodded with a smile "I need a new phone, please."

She chuckled softly "Are you interested in any model in particular?"

"Yes, your newest one, please," I replied. The name tag says Christina and she is wearing the loveliest small gold hoops "Your earrings are lovely."

"Thank you. I love your entire fit," she complimented back. "So, the best and newest model we have is the iPhone 14 Pro Max," her body turned to her right to face the wooden table with displayed phones. "Right now, in the shop, we only have it in purple with a 512GB memory, is that okay or would you like us to order from the website?"

"That one is absolutely perfect," I replied.

"Brilliant, I'll be right back," she turned around and left.

After buying the phone along with a case in every color and material, we left the store and there was another couple of bodyguards due to the volume of people. Having more money than the President of my country comes with a lot of unprecedented threats; at the age of ten I was trained for kidnapping situations and even did some simulations.

Anyway, I was driven to Christian Louboutin on Mount Street where I bought black Dance pumps, red Galativi pumps, white So Kate pumps, and a lot of boots.

From there I went to Dior, Saint Laurent, Prada and Bottega Veneta. It was a busy time at the shops and ended up filling the trunks of my SUV and the one behind it. It took my mind off of things, it made me forget how shitty my life has become in the last seven months.

As soon as we got home, I sat in bed to set up my new phone with the SIM card from my old one. It took around thirty minutes to restore everything with my iCloud back up but once it was finally done, I reached for the green post-it Rhett left for me and added his number to my contact list.

Aurora: Hi, Rhett. It's Aurora, hope you're having a nice Saturday and that everything with your sister is okay (Hasan told me there was an emergency). If you're free we could go out for dinner or I could come to you with your favorite takeaway or you could come here, whatever's better for you. Xoxo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

394K 12.5K 40
Ezra Michael Olyphant a ruthless Billionaire who have a bad habit of getting everything he wants. Also He does not tolerate if someone talks back to...
76.2K 4.4K 43
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
149K 18.2K 56
- She had vowed to never love again. Five years ago, charming billionaire, Lucas Caspian-Asiegbu, betrayed the love of his wife, Sara Amadi, which le...
7.9K 763 27
"The normal world has no room for exceptions and always quietly eliminates foreign objects. Anyone who is lacking is disposed of. So that's why I nee...