Ask and Dare (V&7K)

Por GogglesBabe

Got any questions for your fave couple? Crazy dares? Reactions?? Ask em here and you'll get em!! The gang fro... Más

•REQUEST FORM (closed)•
Hugo Having to Compliment Us?
2 Boys Trapped in a Room All Day Cuz They're Very Gay
Hugs and Reaction for Hugo!
Most Embarrassing Stories?
Who's Scared of Tiny Green Elves?
Varigo: Loathe or Love?
So About Those Requests-

Welcome to Our Channel!

2.4K 66 213
Por GogglesBabe

Channel: AlchemyBookz

*camera pans out*
*muffled voices*

Varian: ok, I think it's on now. *waves at camera* *backs up*

*full view of a big room and couch with several people on it*

Hugo: about time. This stuff takes too long to get set up.

Varian: it doesn't take that long-

Hugo: it sure as hell did. You should've let me handle it Goggles, you take too forever to get anything done.

Varian: I do Not!

Hugo: *crosses arms* oh yes you do.

Varian: do. not.

Hugo: *smirking* oh yes. you. do.

Varian: *runs hand over face* I just like being careful ok? Unlike you...

Hugo: which means you're slow and boring as heck.

Varian: *irritated sigh* what matters is thats it functioning now.

Hugo: you sure 'bout that?

Nuru: uh guys? I believe we're actually running now?

Yong: yeah the little light's on

Hugo: *squints at camera* pretty sure we're live.

Varian: shit-

Yong: what?

Varian: uhh... nothing.

Nuru: *glaring at Varian*

Yong: you said something... was it shit? What does that mean?

Hugo: *laughing his ass off*

Varian: oof... uh... it was a slip of tongue... don't repeat it.

Yong: huh?

Nuru: it's a rude word alright? And we shouldn't be using it on a live broadcast and in front of you. *glares at Varian and a still laughing Hugo*

Yong: oh...

Varian: sorry...

Nuru: Hugo! Grow up some!

Varian: it's not that funny.

Hugo: *finishes laughing* *smirks* maybe not, but the whole scenario here is hilarious.

Varian: you're impossible.  -_-

Nuru: guys, can we just focus on the script we're supposed to follow? *gestures at camera*

Hugo: that's pretty much thrown into the water-
does it really matter anymore?

Yong: yeah, why don't we just freestyle! It'll be more fun that way!

Varian: the intro would've even work now that all this has happened. *facepalm* guess we're just going to have to go on the basics and whatever happens, happens.

Nuru: I guess it makes sense at this point... but no profanity!

Hugo: why do you look at me when you say that? Goggles was the one cussin'

Varian: are you trying to get her mad at me again?

Yong: I don't think it really matters... we're here to have fun remember?

Varian: Yong's absolutely right-
So let's move on. *claps hand and looks straight at the camera*
Hey guys! I'm Varian...

Hugo: actually it's Goggles

Varian: ignore him. It's Varian.
Btw the annoying blonde one is named Hugo, our star themed princess is Nuru and he's Yong. *gestures at each person*

Yong: *beaming* Hi guys!!

Hugo: *looks at Varian smirking* awwww you think I'm annoying... looks like I'm doing my job right then huh?

Nuru: *groans and shakes head*

Varian: *slightly pink* ignoring that also...
Anyway, we heard that you guys were interested in our journey! You had so many questions about our mission!!

Nuru: crazy how fast news fly in the seven kingdoms isn't it? And even beyond...

Varian: it sure is! And it's amazing that we have this opportunity to be here! The technology here is just spellbinding!! It's beyond anything I could dream up of and-

Hugo: while he's geeking out I'll cut to the chase. We're here to answer your questions and do your dares you've been dying to see.
Give us your most exciting cuz I don't want to do this channel if all I'm doing is talking to a camera. Talk is not my thang, I'd rather be doing if you catch me. ;3

Yong: yeah dares sound like a lot of fun! And I can't wait to answer cool questions!!

Varian: the fact that we're doing this is amazing... how did you guys even hear about it? That's what baffles me but also excites me! There's not even a book written yet or anything so how...? Especially in this century?

Yong: good point! *laughs* but aren't the viewers supposed to ask the questions?

Hugo: *shrugs* if they can ask questions of us I don't see why our questions can't be answered by them.

Nuru: well they got the internet do they not? Someone posted snippets of our adventures on there! I believe their names were Kait and Anne?

Varian: huh, neat-

Hugo: honestly that's kinda freaky

Nuru: why?

Hugo: well think about it for two seconds. These people somehow know our story even tho they're not from our timeline... they even know how we look. *crosses arms*
So even if that doesn't weird you out, they posted the basics or snippets of our trip and the people out there are OBSESSED with it, with us... when there's nothing more then those vague posts.

Varian: oh my Demanitus. You're right...

Nuru: ok now I'm at a loss for words pretty much...

Yong: maybe Anne and Kait are time travelers or something! That's how they know how we look and they heard about our story through word of mouth!

Hugo: Idk... I'm getting Illuminati vibes off this whole thing

Yong: huh?

Nuru: *exasperated* how do you even know about that enough to say that?

Hugo: Internet. Duh-

Varian: I-Illuminati... just... what? We've only been here for a couple of days and the first thing you do is look up conspiracies?!

Hugo: yep. It's important to know stuff, cuz maybe, hear me out, if I were a secret cult organization I would post my existence as a joke so no one really thought I existed. And if I got caught no one would believe that wack-job who reported me in. It's genius.

Yong: *visible confusion*

Nuru: and this is why we can't have nice things...

Hugo: it's funny you guys act so disgusted with me about that... yet let me bring up another good point.
How do you even know what it means yourself? You'd have to look it up too, so take that bitches!

Varian: *surprised pikachu face*

Nuru: HUGO!!! *covering Yong's ears*

Hugo: yeah, yeah, yeah... fine. but you know I'm right-

Varian: this is why we have script people *rubbing forehead* I don't even remember what we were talking about before this.

Yong: we were talking about how crazy it is we have to make a YouTube channel for everyone who somehow obsessed with us! *pops his head out of Nuru's hold* that's the nutshell!

Hugo: yep, he's right Goggles. It wasn't that hard to remember tho'

Varian: it is a little bit when we're going off on random tangents like Illuminati and time travelers and who knows what else-

Hugo: so let's just continue, easy as that.

Yong: yeah we're live. People are waiting on us... *points to camera*

Varian: AGHH! *takes deep breath* looks back at screen* I guess you know what our channel is for! Sorry for going all over the place. *smiles* but we'll get better at this hopefully.
So anyway... yeah, just ask questions or suggest dares for us in the comments!

Hugo: but to be fair, you guys have to answer our questions too. I've got plenty of things that need some answers.

Varian: how would they even answer our questions?

Nuru: we could set up a space in our channel for that I bet-

Hugo: we'll figure it out, after all... this is our first time making something like this.

Yong: I'm sure our viewers will help us! I mean they seem to really like us!

Varian: yeah most likely.

Hugo: so is that it or...

Varian: well let's see... we introduced ourselves, the purpose of this channel; what else do we need to do??

Hugo: oh yeah- *snaps* I got it.
hit that like button and subscribe you simps!! We need those likes and subscribers!!
Doing these things will get your Dare and question done! >:3

Nuru: I'm pretty sure we're supposed to say goodbye, say our channel name and then kindly ask the viewers to consider giving us more attention Hugo. Not demand it.

Hugo: well, if I'm doing this for adoring fans might as well them know I What I want, right? They want content, which takes up my valuable time in this century, and if they want to be considered they better listen!

Yong: I just want to do fun stuff! So it doesn't matter to me!

Hugo: welp, we can't all be that nice.

Varian. ..Welp?

Nuru: *groans* let's not go into that please...

Yong: it's how people talk in this century! It's fun to say! *laughs* welp. Welp! WELP!!

Varian: looks like we need to do a LOT more research once we end this video...

Nuru: have to agree with that-

Varian: uh so yeah, guess this is goodbye! We're ending this since you guys got the jist of it.

Yong: our channel name is AlchemyBookz !

Hugo: so click that subscription button so you can follow and know about all our newest content! *winks*

Varian: and please give us your vote! It'll let my know what you think!
*stands up and goes to camera* This is Varian signing off-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.5K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...
80.6K 1.4K 81
^-^ Yep, I have decided to make one of these! They look like so much fun that I had to go through with it! I would so love to see what kind of crazy...
20.9K 843 27
Ohm a viral handsome guy on the internet and a rich kid with a rich family was about to get married to a rich and famous actress... But she ran away...