Cage

By xThePineappleGirlx

Alex Carter has been sentenced to death after being framed for a crime she did not commit. She has two month... More

Cage
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

21.

6.6K 368 236
By xThePineappleGirlx

Cage's POV

Her shaking hands wrap around a luke warm glass of water. I wanted to bring her something better, something like mango juice which would make her sigh with satisfaction.

But I couldn't. My boss would never allow that.

"I didn't know they were planning it."

"Who was planning it?" So the real murderers are still out there?

Her eyes squeeze shut. "He told me to get some supplies at the store. We were supposed to be hosting a party that night."

"Who is he? You need to tell me. If this person is in charge of the murder, I could bring him in and interrogate him to get you free."

She laughs dryly. I wasn't joking. "You'd never get him in handcuffs. He'd put a bullet through your head before you could step through his front door."

"Tell me his name." Maybe then my life will be worth something. If I could save this broken, beautiful girl.

She shakes her head, her eyes falling closed. "He'll kill you. I refuse to let that happen." When I stay silent, she continues with her story. "As I was walking out the store, this man starts harassing me. I knew him, but I couldn't figure out how. He was bleeding a lot, from his nose, his mouth and his eyes. He was clutching onto his stomach, groaning and unable to speak. I got so scared. I ran.

"In the camera footage, they took my running as me being guilty. He died outside that store. In a way, I did kill him, because I didn't help him." She runs her hands over her face. "When I got back to the house, the real killer, and his accomplices, told me they called the cops on me. He said if I was trying to get away from him, this would be the only way I could go."

So she was trying to run from this unknown man?

Damn it, who is he? Possibly the same man that she spoke about before; the man who made her fear men. Rage burns inside me. How could he do this to such a kind girl?

"They killed him; poisoned him with arsenic. Because of who the victim is, the judges immediately thought I was guilty."

"Noah Miller?"

The name brings a pained expression to her face. She stares down at the fire, her eyes brimming with tears. "The man who killed my real parents."

Wow, this girls life story is really fucked up.

I take a mental note of every detail she gives me. I'm going to need it later. I will find this man that framed her. I'll have to do a little digging.

She must have been going through so much in high school. I was a terrible person back then, I barely even noticed her. I'd like to punch my younger self in the face.

She deserves so much better than what life gave her. "Stand up."

She bites the inside of her cheek and watches me, wondering why I gave her that command. Once she rises from her seat, I stand and pull her into my arms.

With her head against my chest, she whispers, "What are you doing?"

"I believe you." I hold her tighter. "And I promise it's going to get better. I'm going to do whatever I can to get you out of here."

She grabs fistfuls of my shirt and tightens her grip on me. The silence in the old library becomes loud. Her body is shaking with each breath.

I wonder what she is thinking. Does she trust me? My chest aches slightly at the thought of her trusting me. Hurting her is inevitable at this point.

I slide my one hand to her head, hold it against me. "Thank you," she says, not letting me go. "Nobody has ever been as kind as you have in these past few weeks."

"Nobody?" All I have done is treat her like she's human.

"Nope. And nobody has ever made me pasta before—not even two minute noodles."

"Right, we should eat before it gets too cold." I start to pull away, but she pulls me back against her.

"Just one more minute."

Don't catch feelings. Don't catch feeling. Don't catch— "Sure."

The flames of the candles flicker. After a long silence, she asks, "Would you have sex with me?"

I almost choke. "Excuse me?"

She pulls out of the hug and takes a seat, stabbing the pasta with her fork. Lowering myself back into my seat, I stare at her, waiting for an explanation.

"Nothing is certain. I could die, or worse, I could get out and be sucked into my old life again. I want something I can control. I want to have sex with you."

I smile and lean forward against the table. "And you want to be in control? Meaning... dominate me?" I wouldn't say no to trying that.

"Yes. I want to be the one with the power for once." She pauses, biting down on her index finger. I stare at her lips, wondering what they'd look like around my... "And I want to use your handcuffs," she adds.

"Oh, you're a kinky girl, huh?"

"I've never tried it, but I'd like to."

"Yeah, I'll have sex with you." As if I'd say no. "But are you sure? Are you comfortable doing that after... everything."

Her eyes are full of determination. "I'm sure."

Then I'm going to make it an incredible experience for her.

"Okay, eat first or it'll get cold," I say, taking a bite of my pasta. It does not taste good at all. This must be torture for her. She continues to eat, sending me awkward smiles with her mouth full. "How does it taste?"

Another mouthful. "It's... exotic. Never tasted anything like it."

I chuckle. "I tried." I did. It took me two tries, actually, but let's not talk about that.

"Thank you. It's perfect."

The table goes silent as we eat, the tension building with each bite we take, because it's one step closer to what happens next.

I am going to have sex with an insanely gorgeous girl. She rubs the side of her neck, her eyes falling closed. I stare at her pale, soft skin.

I can't take it anymore. The urge to close the distance between us grows stronger.

I drop my fork into my empty bowl. She stares at me, her almond-shaped eyes wide as she takes her last bite.

I watch her chew agonisingly slow. My eyes lock on her lips, so she quickly blocks them with her small hand.

I want to pin those hands up above her. No. She wants the power. The image of her trying to pin my hands above my head makes me laugh to myself.

Her fork clatters into our bowl. Everything suddenly goes silent. Alex's chest slowly rises and falls.

"So... do we need a safe word, or something?" she asks.

I chuckle and run my hand over my face. "You are way too soft to dominate someone. When you dominate, you don't ask questions. You take control."

She nods. "Safe word is bubbles." I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling too hard. "Now stand up."

I stand and take ahold of her thighs, lifting her up into my arms. She wraps her arms over my shoulders.

"Is this kind of messed up?" She leans her lips closer to mine.

"Everybody loves doing what they're not supposed to, right?"

0•0•0•0•0

I am not writing smut in this book but I'll give you guys something to work with in the next chapter hehe. I will be writing smut soon in a new book I am planning so stay tuned for that ;)

Qotd: do you prefer hot or cold weather?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.4K 17
Warning โš This story has not been edited and was written in 2012. Read at your own risk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Alex, has a mother who make her act like a nerd and be a...
8.5K 331 50
Emma had always tried to live life to the fullest. Slowly, she is losing herself. After her grandparents death, Emma knew it was the end. She wanted...
93.6K 1.1K 9
"I'll take a bullet for you Lex, that's how much I love you. I'd never do that shit for anybody else? I mean shit have you seen how fucking nutty I a...
70.3K 2.2K 12
When Alexander is released from prison, he searches for the only thing that's made his life worth living. His ex girlfriend and their baby girl. A ba...