Different

By sophielovestowrite

[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite... More

Welcome.
Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

55.

5K 115 11
By sophielovestowrite

I think my body has gone into shock. Did Jace Evans just say that he loves me? My mouth falls open slightly as I stare back at him. I could cry for the millionth time today.

"Say something" Jace begs me quietly, bringing his forehead closer to mine so I can still hear him. His eyes tell me that he's one hundred percent honest, so I break out into a huge smile once I know how to move again.

"I love you too" I yell over the music, bringing my hands onto the back of his neck to plant an eager kiss onto his lips. For the first time I don't even care about the attention from the people behind us, who are probably wondering what in the world we're doing here. My heart is happy. I am happy. I feel Jace smiling into the kiss, just like me.

"Thank you Seattle, see you next time!" Jeremy Zucker yells into the microphone over the loud cheers from the crowd, pulling us back into reality. We pull away, stare at each other and both have to beam and chuckle at the people going absolutely crazy. I start to cheer along and surprisingly even Jace places two of his fingers into his mouth to whistle loudly. Looking over to admire him for it, he places another kiss onto my forehead just when the lights of the venue turn on and the crowd moves to go home.

We wait patiently for the people behind us to clear out, when the beautiful girl that was standing behind us nudges me gently. "You're so lucky. Have a great night" she smiles at me sincerely.

My heart melts at her kindness, as I give her a little chuckle and a smile back. "You too" I say, my cheeks turning red slightly.

After waiting a few more minutes, we can finally head outside. The familiar feeling of slightly deaf ears hits me, right when we arrive in the silent February night. Before anything else, I take a big breath of the fresh air.

"Wow" Jace says when he notices his ears just like me. "Well, I'm fucking deaf" he chuckles as we make our way to his car.

"I know, me too" I beam back at him. I almost feel shy again when the silence hits us.

"So, how was your night?" Jace asks innocently as we're strolling through the empty streets of Seattle.

"How was my night?" I answer slightly mocking, thinking that it's pretty obvious. "It was perfect" I add, still smiling over the events.

We arrive at Jace's car at the same time, so he presses me against the door gently.  "So was mine" Jace says looking at me once more, before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I meant what I said" he adds in his dark voice. "You fucking amaze me, do you even know that?" he mumbles, coming closer to my face.

"Stop" I say, slightly embarrassed by his comments.

"I'm serious. The way you were so focussed on the concert, I don't think I've ever seen such admiration and passion in a person" he explains, his eyes never leaving mine. My heart melts at his words. "Do you know why?" he asks me, bringing his hand to stroke my chin.

"Why what?" I whisper, mesmerised by his touch.

"Why I love you" he adds grinning, making another shiver down my spine. Hearing it once was amazing, hearing it twice is indescribable. Another big smile grows on my face right away, while I shyly nod my head no. "You're so imperfectly perfect. Even though you struggle sometimes you keep on going every single day and I admire you for that. There was a time when I couldn't. And even though you might think otherwise, being with you feels so easy. I know that I want you around me every single day" he finishes and I know that for the second time tonight, I'm done for.

I can't hold myself back, I throw my arms around him and kiss him. "I love you too" I whisper back against his lips, saying the words for the second time today. Once again Jace smiles against my lips. He quickly turns serious again, when he lifts me up by my thighs, never breaking contact with me. He places his hands under my ass while he does so, and I'm glad that no one is around to watch. I know I need more, the emotions and the butterflies inside of me are going crazy after tonight. I'd like to blame the concert high for my actions, but I know that it's Jace who's making me feel all of those things. He knows what I want right away, like he always does. Placing me down on my feet again, he uses his leg to spread mine slightly. Without any warning, he presses himself against me gently, as a quiet sigh leaves my mouth. At the same time, Jace moves his kisses over to my neck, and I feel like I could explode then and there.

"Do you want to take this home?" he growls into my ear, making another shiver run down my spine.

In the heat of the moment all I can say is "I don't want to wait until we're home." I need more, now.

Jace pulls away from me slightly, checking for any doubt in my eyes. When he doesn't find any, a smirk finds its way onto his face. He reaches into his pocket and unlocks his car. His hands are quickly back on my ass and for the second time he sweeps me up off of my feet. He opens the car door and lays me down on the backseat, getting in after me and closing the door behind him. The car lights turn off right when he hovers over me. In this moment I'm glad that his Q5 is huge, the both of us can easily fit back here. I feel Jace's lips on my neck again after just a few seconds of him getting comfortable above me. Immediately, I continue letting out quiet sighs. My hands find their way down Jace's torso, feeling every inch of his body until I arrive at his belt. I fiddle around with it for a while, slightly teasing him as he's still busy with my neck.

"Do you really want to do this here?" he asks me.

I look up to him, thinking of the right words to say. "I'd pretty much do anything with you" I whisper shyly, looking him into the eyes for a change.

Jace's eyes seem to sparkle when I say those words, as he quickly resumes to place his lips onto mine. He unbuttons my jeans with one hand and pulls away from me again, to pull them down my legs. Not bothering to take off my underwear, he leans up to throw his sweater over his head. Before he comes back down to me, I feel him watching me closely. "Have you done this before? Sex in car?" he asks me quietly in his dark, raspy voice. There's no hint of wit in his stare, he looks like he genuinely wants to know. I shake my head no slowly. He returns to his position from seconds ago and places a kiss behind my ear. "I love being part of your firsts" he whispers, making goosebumps form on my whole body.

At the same time, he starts grinding his body into mine, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I can't wait any longer, so I place my hands back on his belt and open it. Jace finger traces me at my most sensitive area. Even though he only touches me above my underwear, he feels that I'm ready right away. He doesn't comment, but I see the slight grin forming on his face. Pulling down his own pants and briefs down to his knees, he looks at me one last time.

"Are you sure?" Jace asks me sincerely. I love how gentle he is with me, but I need him. Now.

Staring right into his beautiful blue eyes, I whisper "Yes."

I feel him push my underwear to the side, entering me right after. I throw my head back in pleasure for the second time today, still not being able to process the feeling the touch of his skin down there is making me feel. Even Jace is letting out a huge sigh, and he's usually more the quiet type during sex. He starts out slow, but quickly starts to pick up his pace. I guess he needs me just as much as I need him today. I feel him deep inside of me, and with every thrust I have to let out a quiet moan, not able to hold myself back any longer. Grabbing onto the back of the front seat for support, I know that I'm already close to coming over the edge within these few minutes.

Still hovering over me, Jace whispers "say it" in my ear. 

I know what he means right away. "I love you" I whisper back, obeying his command.

Jace growls slightly at my words, thrusting into me even faster than before. "Fuck, Mila. I'm so close" he says, as his eyes flutter shut. The hand that isn't supporting his body weight over me finds its way under my sweater. He cups my chest gently, rubbing one finger over my nipple gently. My moans get louder and I know I'm not able to control myself any longer. My hand wanders over to his chest as I'm running my fingers over every inch of his tense muscles.

"Mila, you have to stop, or I'm going to..." he says, not able to finish his sentence. If only he knew that he doesn't have to withstand this any longer. I'm just as close as you are, I want to say. I'm too shy to do so, so I whisper "it's okay" instead, shakily.

"Fuck" Jace mumbles another time, just when I feel his muscles relax and him releasing himself into me. At the exact same time, I feel my insides explode along with him. My back arches before it falls down onto the car seat again. Jace lets his head fall onto my shoulder, both of our breaths heavy. After a few seconds, he lifts himself off of me. His eyes find mine as he shakes his head in disbelief, grinning to himself. "Ready to go home?" he asks, once again tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I can't help but chuckle at his words. "Ready" I answer, as we both put our clothes on again to make our way back to his apartment after this perfect night.

____________________

please remember to vote :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 24.1K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
1M 21.5K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
22K 386 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
75.2K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...