Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Rendezvous (Leighade)

3.6K 59 15
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Part two of The One

**I originally wasn't gonna write a part two but I'm feeling generous.

———
Jade

I've had my fair share of night lovers, but none were like that sex goddess I met months ago.

Now, I'm not some type of slag since I don't always have sex with them and if I do, I'm protected.

I'd make them work for it and see if they can back up the shit they've been talking.

I've dealt with cocky men and boastful women that can't seem to live up to what they say. And it's my fault because I'd only look at how hot they are and if they're a good kisser.

That's how I came up with a system so I wouldn't end up disappointed in the end.

First, I see you then call you over if I like what I see, then we'll have a heated make out session in a secluded area. If I'm into it, I'll give you silent permission to touch me.

And if I'm turned on to a point I'm asking you to take me home, I'm expecting you to make me cum twice by the end of the night.

I actually don't remember the last time I climaxed that hard. Hell, I can't remember the last time I climaxed by someone else's hand.

But then I met Leigh-Anne.

She left me shaking and sweating; something none of my hookups were able to do. She was a perfect blend of dominant and submissive. She made me beg and humbled me when I got too cocky. It's safe to say the woman raised my expectations.

After our first time, we met up again a few days later. This went on for a few weeks until our meet ups became scarce.

I get that we have lives outside of those club doors, but I miss her some nights when I can't replicate how she made me feel.

I check my phone and see that it's almost two in the morning. It's about that time. Now, I can't get her out of my head. I can feel heat roll down my body to my dampening core.

I haven't had her in quite a minute and I miss her.

I wonder if she's still awake.

I unlock my phone and went to my messages. After some scrolling down, I stop on the familiar contact.

Me
     Hey u up

I hit send before getting out of bed and collecting clothes for a shower. I choose a simple, but sexy panty-bra set. I don't wear actual clothes to bed.

I bring my phone with me in the bathroom and began to strip when my phone lights up.

Leigh💦
     yeah what's up

I smirk when I read her message and got my clothes off quickly. I bite my lavender colored towel, leaving a little imagination down below.

I snap a picture then send it to her.

Me
     I want you. I can't stop thinking about you😉

I set my phone back down and tied my hair up. While I switch on my shower and wait for it to get hot, my phone vibrates.

When the water gets to my preferred temperature, I check my phone.

Leigh💦
     🥵 do you now?

Me
     Yes don't you?

Leigh💦
     always😉

I bite my lip then put my phone on the sink.

After my brief, thorough (and pleasurable) shower, I turn off the water and wrap myself in my towel. As I'm drying myself off, my phone vibrates.

Leigh💦
     are you trying to link up?👀

Me
Yeah

Leigh💦
bet where?

Me
You already know the place baby😉
I'm fresh out the shower so don't make me wait

After I hit send, I put on my underwear before exiting the steamy bathroom. I pick out a plain black crop top and some joggers.

Leigh💦
I know you hate waiting baby
Ima take you to paradise👅

Me
Can't wait 😝

Leigh💦
Won't have to for long
I'm right outside

I raise an eyebrow, a little surprised she made it here so fast. Guess she wants me just as bad as I want her.

I spray on some Chanel No. 5, grabbed my keys and phone, then made my way down the stairs to my front door.

Me
Coming out now😏

I look in the mirror next to the door and fixed my straightened hair. Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I step out into the warm night. I immediately spot the slick black Corvette.

Damn, it's almost as sexy as she is.

I close the door behind me just when she gets out of the car.

Holy fuck, the butterfly doors. This car's a real pussy wagon.

She had her hair back into a loose looking ponytail and wore a dark leather jacket as a crop top.

From the looks of it, she didn't have on anything underneath.

When I get close enough, she smiles at me. "Hey," she says, her voice sounding much sexier than I remembered. "Hey," I return, getting into the passenger seat while she slips back in.

I marvel at the smooth interior and run my hands over the dashboard.

"When did you get this?" I ask in a whisper, loving the feeling of the leather under my hands. "Birthday present," she says, putting the car in reverse, but I stop her.

"Honestly, fuck the hotel. Let's do it right here," I bite my lip at her and she smirks, putting it back in park while looking dead at me. I wasted no time and attacked her lips in fervor, sighing at the feeling.

It's been a while since I felt her touch and I'm already on fire. "Mm, somebody's missed me," she husks against my lips while letting her seat back. I climb over the console as soon as the seat was far back enough and straddle her.

"Damn right. I've been needing you." She hums with a light chuckle, "Fiend." I break from her and stare right into her eyes.

"Don't you need your fix, too?"

"I do. And you're the only drug I'd fuck with," our lips reconnect heatedly. "Better be."

Her hands grip my ass and my hands start unzipping the rest of her jacket. We break the kiss momentarily and I see she really is naked underneath. That made me ruin the lace fabric.

"Fuck, I want you," I breathe out and she gives me a shit-eating grin. "In what kinda way?"

My eyes meet hers and I lick her top lip teasingly, "Every single way." I capture her lips in mine. I reach up and began pinching her hardened nipples, causing her to moan in my mouth.

Both of her hands worm their way into my jeans and she grips the bare flesh possessively, making me keen quietly.

Though, I take her right hand and move it to the front of my pants and she complies, slipping her hand pass both layers. I bite her lip again while moaning her name as her digit came in contact with my throbbing nub. She curses and pulls away from me.

"What turned you on, me or the car?" She begins playing in me with her middle finger rubbing along my slippery slit. Fuck, it's been so long since I felt her that I might cum any second.

"You. The car's a bonus," I say breathlessly and our lips collide savagely as her hands serve their purposes. Her middle finger then massages my clit in slow, delicate circles, "Ah... fuck."

"I missed you, too, babe," her tone of voice further arouses me. Honestly, anything she says or does will arouse me. She's arousing, and the soft purr of her car is heightening my arousal.

"Fuck... go faster," I keen before I went back to tweaking her peaks. She moans and does so, going a lot faster than I anticipated. "OH, FUCK!" Before I knew it, I'm climaxing all over her fingers and I feel my shirt sticking to my back.

"That's it... that's it," she says as she helps me ride my unsuspecting high. I grind on her hand slowly as I come down, "Oh, fuck... oh, fuck." I practically tear my shirt and bra off while my body yearned for more.

She must've read my mind because she eases her middle and ring fingers inside of my ocean. My eyes roll back at the lewd feeling. I can already feel my next orgasm coming in. "Ungh!...Ungh!... Oh, shit... oh, God," I hiss while full on humping her hand.

She shushes me, her other hand emerging from my ass to my hip. "Slow down, baby," she says and I whimper and shake my head, "No. It feels... so good."

"Yeah?" I nod, slowing down a little. She sits up and instantly latch her mouth onto my nipple, "Ah!" I jerk my hips, fighting the urge to fuck myself on her lap. Her hand goes back to gripping me as her fingers curled and her tongue circles my teat.

The combined pleasures make me cum again, fisting her hair as I moaned her name. "Leigh!... Fuuuuck, yes... oh, my God... oh, my God," I pant as I continue to ride her hand.

"You missed me a lot, haven't you?" She says, trailing kisses up to my collarbone before nipping at my wet skin. "Y-Yes," I shudder as a bead of sweat runs down my spine.

She hums and sucks on a spot on the base of my neck lightly. "Mm," I close my eyes while massaging her scalp. She moans and her lips go to a spot right next to my pulse point.

I call it the teasing point.

"You're so wet, baby girl," her breath fans over my heated body. "I-I can get wetter," I moaned when she takes her fingers out to press down on my clit. "Is that possible?" She licks my neck, right over my hot spot, causing me to whine.

"Shit."

"Do I get to clean you up?" I take her jaw in my hand and stare into her eyes, "You better not waste a drop." She bites her lip then rubs my button at a racing pace, making me release a silent moan.

I throw my head back, riding her hand like my life depended on it. "Oh! Oh!... Oh, shit, baby!" I hug her head as my third pinnacle comes close. "Let me hear you say my name," she rasps before claiming my neck.

"Ah... fuck, Leigh," I whimper as the tides roll in. "Fuck, Leigh. Fuck, Leigh. Oh, fuck... oh, fu- FUCK!" I chant before I'm taken away by my third death. I arch into her and pull her hair as I create a tidal wave in my undies.

"Ah!... Ah!" Her fingers return to their rightful place. She curls them and I gasp. I'm really sensitive right now, but fuck, I'm not ready to stop. "Like that?" I make a sobbing noise, unable to say anything coherent.

She lets the seat back until she was lying flat. "Feed me," she says and my underwear are legit completely soaked. I climb off and quickly strip out of my bottoms and underwear.

It was a bit difficult due to the space and the fact my legs are shaking like crazy. But I'm way too horny to give a shit right now.

Before I could get back on her, I catch her sucking on her fingers with her eyes closed. She hums softly while cleaning off my essence. When she was finished, she licks her lips, "Tasty."

Fuck... fuck.

I get back on top of her and kiss her lips passionately with a moan. "Hungry?" I ask against her soft, smooth lips. She nods and takes my lip between her pearly white teeth. "Starving." I push her shoulders down, breaking the kiss.

I maneuver myself until my dripping core was right over her already opened mouth.

I'm not kidding. She literally have me dripping into her mouth. She's an actual sex goddess.

She looks up at me and wraps her lips around my clit.

I gasp, automatically tangling my hands in her hair. "Sh-Sh-Shit!" My legs are getting weak and my body is close to convulsing. Her tongue wiggles against it then slips into me. I cum without warning, but she sucks harder, gripping my thighs so that I couldn't go anywhere.

"Fuck me!... Oh, fuck me!... Don't stop... oh, don't fuckin' stop!" I lose all control and hump her face, possibly drowning her with my constant river. My eyes screw shut as my legs quaked. She moans on my lips and that's when I noticed she's pleasuring herself.

She had her pants at her thighs, so I could hear the squelching from both of us, which made my next high come in quickly.

I feel like I might die if I cum again. It'll be the best death.

"Oh, SHIT!" I grip onto the back seat as I start falling slack. She pulls away and helps me back into my seat, which was a little hard in my condition.

My nude body was sticking to the leather seats and I was working on catching my breath. I find myself curling up in the seat and I hear her chuckle hotly.

"Almost forgot about your insatiable appetite," she licks her lips. I blink slowly, moving my messy hair back. "But... you were ready for it," I say.

"You know I love making a mess outta you," she leans in and places a long kiss on my lips. I kiss back barely due to my low energy. "And I love it," I hug myself.

"How many times was that?" She asked while playing in my hair, putting me in a state of complete relaxation.

"I lost count," I say while closing my eyes. We stay like that for a few moments as my body calmed down.

"Want me to take you up to your room?" I shake my head, looking up at her and she crinkles her brows.

Before she could answer, I sit up and capture her lips in a slow kiss, tasting my sweetness on them. The kiss almost immediately got heated.

This time, she gets on top of me, not even bothering to put the seat back.

Our lips move in syncopation as her hands find themselves in my hair and my hands grab her perfectly shaped globes. She bucks her hips and I get the message, snaking my hand between us.

I slowly enter my index finger and she gasps loudly, breaking the kiss and throwing her head back. I sigh, feeling her juices coat my digits beautifully.

She seems as sensitive as me, but I barely touched her. "Just fuck me. I can't take it," she says in a pleading voice and I comply easily. I write my name on her clit slowly and she whines, "No teasing... please, just fuck me."

"Say less," I pump my fingers in and out of her and she's moaning like crazy. Her reaction spurs me on and I go faster and harder, wanting to make her cum over and over like she did me.

It's so hot in here that the windows are completely clouded.

"Fuck!" She hugs my head tight as she squeaks and a small pool of her mess gather at the center of my palm. "Damn," I pant out, looking up at her. "Feels like you came as much as I did." She licks and bites her lip.

"It's been a while," she pants out, eyes hooded and glinting with unfulfilled desire.

"Is that right? I think I can make you cum more, don't you?" I half-tease and she grinds down with a shuddery moan. "I know you can."

Whoa.

"Oh, yeah?" She nods, "I've been needing you, too. I was actually gonna hit you up before you did." She smirks and I raise a brow. "In that case, it's only right if you get the same treatment you blessed me with."

She buries her fingers in my hair while my fingers are buried in her. I put my other hand on her ass then place a small kiss on her teasing point.

"Now, lemme hear you say my name."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
951K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...