I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire (...

By DevilishingDiva

"You have no idea, how much I hate you". ~~ [Sequel to "I Kissed Mr. Popular"] Two lost souls, One tragic pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
IKMP - Series Continues

Chapter 18

128K 3.5K 1.3K
By DevilishingDiva

Don't hate me for this chapter..  :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

Caleb's POV:- Hola..!!! XD 

"Caleb, slow down" Bella shouted from my side, but I was angry. Too angry to slow down the car. So, I drove with full speed ahead into the busy streets of the city.

"Caleb, your hand" She spoke again as I looked at my right hand which was gripping the steering wheel. Blood covered it badly and it throbbed with pain as I tightened my grip.

Few days ago I busted my hand on the wall because I felt so ashamed of myself. I had tried to raise my hand on her.. How could I? I avoided her after that. I thought if I did that, she wouldn't notice the bruises. But maybe I hurt her by that too.. She had cooked for me that night for the first time and due to the bruise, I couldn't eat with her, even though I wanted it so badly.

But tonight? That guy with Bella.. my Bella.. How could he kiss her? How could he even touch her. I could have beaten him up. Heck! I was sure for a second that I would. But I had made a promise, that I won't get into fights anymore. Not anymore.. Even if the situation was the worst one, I will never fight again..

"Caleb.." I heard Bella's voice, as I was brought back to reality. Suddenly I saw bright lights infront of me.. Too bright.. Shit!

 Few seconds of ear-deafening horns and a sharp screech sound later I opened my eyes to see the car has been pulled over the pavement, near a narrow lane. Bella had managed to steer the wheel away from the busy street, away from the incoming car. She managed to avoid a terrible accident from happening. I was still frozen due to the previous sight.... A sight too familiar... too painful.. too haunting..

"Are you alright?" She jerked me, looking concernedly at my paled figure. I breathed out, trying to make it look like nothing happened.

"Yes" I grunted starting the engine again.

"What are you doing? Stop the car.. We just had a near escape... Caleb!" Bella looked at me, shocked to see me speed up again.

"No, we are going home.." I could see the shock in her eyes as I said that word. But it was true.. It was our home. She made the house our home..

Ten more minutes later, I parked the car hastily infront of the large building, and before she could get out of it on her own, I ran to her side to open the door. Before she could protest, I held her hand tightly into a death grip and forced her to follow me.

Into the elevator and yet I hadn't let her go. She was fighting, even saying something, but my mind was elsewhere.. I was only seeing the light, the horns screeching and the void that came after that...

"...here.. . . . go... Caleb! Let.. Me Go..!" Bella's voice finally reached me as I looked at her.

"We are here, now let me GO.." Bella glared again, trying to free herself from my grip. I looked down to see, I was still holding her. I let go instantly, seeing how red her skin was on that area. I did that..

"Jesus, Caleb! What's wrong with you?" She asked as she walked inside the house. I followed her behind.

"What's wrong with me? Ask yourself that..!!" I yelled after her. My mind started playing tricks, the flashes won't go.. why won't they just leave me? Why was I seeing those things again? Was it because of what happened in the car?

"I don't know what you are talking about.." She said as we crossed the small corridor to enter the living room.

"You know it very well, Bella.. What was that kiss about?" I yelled again as I stopped her and turned her to face me.

She hesitated, not looking at me. I got impatient as I held her arm tightly again. She flinched a bit, but when she looked down, her face softened, "You should take care of that. You are bleeding.."

"I don't care about that now.." I glared at her as she freed herself and started walking upstairs.

"Fine by me" She said coldly, "Goodbye, Caleb"

"Come back here, Bella" I shouted to her retreating figure, "I haven't done talking to you yet"

But she didn't stop, she didn't even look back at me. She just walked up the stairs, across the corridor and suddenly my visions changed from scotching lights to his face... their faces.. Davis and Bella.. kissing..

I felt dizzy, but my blood started boiling as I ran up behind her, to her room. I couldn't leave her alone after what she did tonight. I needed an explanation, I needed her to admit what David said earlier. Does she really not love me? Does she really hate me so much?

I walked to her room to see her sitting near the dressing table, hands covering her face. She looked distressed.. unhappy and tired.. 

As soon as she heard my footsteps, she looked up. Her sad face changed to anger as soon as she saw me. Was I so hateful?

"What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me.

"You didn't answer me, Bella" I said coldly.

"I don't have to.." She mocked a careless smile.

"Yes, you have to" I glared. My head was throbbing, the sounds were too much.. It was hard to concentrate on her, when my head tried to take me back to my past..

"Why?.. Why do I have to explain everything to you when you don't..?!!" She yelled walking towards me.

"That's different, Bella" I clarified.

"It's not.." She snapped at me, "You just have to explain why you did those things..

"I didn't go kissing someone while my wife waited for me outside.." I glared at her as her expression changed again. She looked away from me with pain. 

"You were ready to even tarnish my image infront of everyone just to get David out of the way.." Bella's eyes flickered with tears, "I had no idea you could do that to get back at me.."

"Huh!" I mocked, "Seeing my wife in someone else's arms.. embracing someone else.. What was I suppose to say?"

"Why do you care?" Bella looked back at me again, "It's not like we are going to be married for long.."

"What?" Ahh, the pain is getting worse.. It's making me dizzy and disturbed..

"We are getting divorce soon. Maybe David is the guy for me.. What's wrong in kissing him?" Bella's voice made my head spin. What the hell was she saying? She wanted to end up with David? After all these? After all I did to get back with her?

"I don't regret kissing David" Bella said as she walked away from me.

"What did you just say?" I yelled back at her slowly. Each word came out with too much pain.

I staggered my way towards her retreating figure and I turned her around to face me. My eyes might have been showing the amount of anger I was hiding inside, because she looked scared. For the first time, her eyes just looked too scared, but I didn't stop.

I pulled her to the wall nearby and pushed her to it., "I asked what did you just say?" I grunted angrily at her. Now, my vision only showed two figures smiling at eachother, dancing and laughing at some private joke.. and kissing eachother. David and Bella.. My Bella.. or was she not mine anymore. No!

"Tell me" I yelled in front of her face making her cringe with fear. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped her face. But my mind refused to see the vulnerability.

"David's your guy, is he?" I said in a maddening tone as she tried to push me away, "I'll show you who your real guy is.."

I said as I pulled her towards me and then dragged her towards the edge of the large bed. I looked at her as a panicked expression covered her face, "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer her as I pushed her over the bed. She fell screaming with shock, "Caleb, what are you doing.. Don't.. Are you crazy?. Caleb.."

I didn't say anything. I kept looking at her as she tried to get up, while I took off my clothes one by one. First my coat and then my shirt. She tried to move and get down from the opposite side. But I held her foot and pulled it towards me with force.

She shrieked again, as she came close to me, "I'll show you tonight who I really am, Bella"

I got up on the bed, and soon I was over her, as she fought with me with a scared face, "Stop it, Caleb! You are drunk... Get off me..!!" 

"Finally I'm in my right mind.. Stop fighting..!" I said with an evil smile. My mind was clouding with too many bad memories, I had to make them stop. I needed revenge. I needed a closure..

"Caleb.. Please.. nooo" She shrieked again as I forcefully tried to kiss her. But I couldn't.. She was moving too fast under me.. She was defending too much.. I had to make her stop.

"You kissed him so eagerly that time, then why are you fighting me now, Pumpkin?" I glared with a sly smile on my face, "How many times did you both do it, huh? Tell me" I yelled at her again, as she closed her eyes. She was scared, and a part of me, told me to leave her be. But I couldn't.. I won't.. I am not a good person, am I?

"Caleb... " She started to kick me, still fighting to get out of my grip as I stared at her whole body.

"Is he the reason for you to dress up like that tonight?" I glared at her, pinning her hands above her head as I hovered over her, "I tell you I like your hair, is that the reason you pin it up everytime? Do you hate me so much? Do you really love that David? Answer me, Bella.. Answer me!"

"Yes! Yes! Now leave me, Caleb" she snapped at me as I looked at her with more anger. Oh! So she really does like that man. She never loved me, did she? 

"You bitch..!!" I glared at her. My mind clouded with evil thoughts and I lost my control, "I'll show you..."

I ignored her cries, blocking out every single noise. I straightened up to look at her one final time before I ripped her black dress ruthlessly. She tried to stop with her hands and cried out, but I didn't stop.. not for a moment.

Her dress tore apart, as my hands pulled at her bra next. She may have begged, but I was too engrossed with my thoughts, my sins.. My hands did that on it's own accord as I was only thinking of taking my revenge against David.. I'll show Bella who she really loves.. Who has always loved her.. since the sixth grade.. I'll not let her leave me..

When I was done tearing her dress apart, I finally stopped to look at her as she tried to cover herself with her hands, "Caleb, please, I beg of you..."

"I am your husband, Bella. You are mine, no one else's" I glared as I sat back, taking off my pants.

Even in those few seconds, she got up to run away. But I was fast.. I pulled her again, as I saw her seductive naked figure fighting for freedom. But I couldn't let that happen, my mind didn't.. The noises, the lights, the kiss... all blocked my visions as I pinned her under me, again.

"Tell me, you are mine.." I said as I mercilessly pulled her hands up to keep her on one place.

She squealed with horror, realizing what came next.. I forcefully pulled down her underwear and she lay there fully naked.

"Tell me, you are mine... Tell me.." I repeated angrily as she screamed. 

"Caleb.." Bella cried again. I had to make her mine.

"Tell me you are mine, tell... " I demanded.

"I.. am .. " She started crying, turning a bit to the side, when I froze.. My eyes got fixed at the thing around her neck, and I stiffened at the sight. I straightened up, raising my hand to hold it. She cringed again, but I still managed to hold it in my hand. The chain..

"Noah.." The word escaped my mouth even before I could realise. It was the heart-shaped locket. All the memories flashed back into my mind and I started sweating. My conscience silently smacked me on the face as I was brought back to the original reality.

Now, as I looked at the shattered figure under me, I cringed with horror, "Shit..!" I quickly crawled back. I looked around and then at both of our figures again. What did I do?

"Bella..." I called out the name with fear as I saw her coil into a small figure and sob silently covering her face. I tried to take away her most valuable thing.

For the necklace, my conscience had come back and I had stopped. But still, the damage had already been done and now I couldn't even face her. What have I done?

"Bella.." I called again as she sniffed, still sobbing. I quickly grabbed my coat from the side and covered her body

"Go away" She scarily yelled at me, "Go.. away.."

"Bella.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. Oh god! What did I do.." I said while clutching my hair and looking away. It was all my fault. I did this to her..

"You very well know what you did.." She cried out as she sat up, "Get out of here..."

"Bella.. listen to me.. please.." I tried to explain.

"Leave.." She screamed closing her eyes and pointing her trembling hand towards the door.

I didn't say anything as I looked at her helplessly. Wasn't she helplessly pleading to me like that a few minutes before?..Did I listen to her then? No! My past didn't let me. My horrors guided me to hurt the most precious person I had. But I couldn't explain it to her.. What could I possibly say now that would make her forgive me? I wasn't forgivable.. My past is my fault.. My present too, is going to suffer because of that.. 

I got up without saying another word. As I heard her sobs, silently cursing her twisted fate that kept getting tangled with me, I walked out with head down. 

As I walked into my study, I went ahead and sat quietly into the chair. Noah.. She still had Noah's necklace with her.. She still kept it, and here I was, thinking she would have forgotten her past and moved on.

I brought my hands above the oak desk and looked at them. I have hurt her, with these hands.. I did what I am even ashamed to speak of..

"What did I do?" I growled angrily fisting my hands over the desk, "What did I do?" 

"How could I...?" I growled again as I pushed throwing away all the things from the desk. Everything fell to the ground. Then I went and crashed my hands over the cupboards nearby and fisted my hands into them. They weren't made of glass, but still I was able to cut myself.

I kept on doing it, and in the process I turned the room upside down. I wasn't satisfied and I wasn't going to stop so easily. I was the monster.. I shouldn't have come into her life... I wanted to protect her, but how can I protect her from myself ?.. As tears clouded my vision, I decided on what should have been done from the start. I should have just let her be.. I will leave her now.. I will let her go away from me.. far away.. I can't hurt her anymore... I have to forget her...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So??

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter.
I just wanted to show that Caleb wasn't perfect either, and he was broken from inside. :(

Don't hate me :(

No dedication in this chapter, since I don't think this chap is very much appropriate.

Vote and Comment if you liked it.. No pressure. :/

Toodles <3 :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
97.9K 3.2K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
934 212 17
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
521K 20.9K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...