The Quirky Hero: One for all...

By KilluaZoldyck3000

This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy it More

Part 1 - The Beginning
Part 2
Izuku's harem and other ships
Part 3
Side Chapter - ๐Ÿ‹
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Izuku's Harem info update, OC info update
Part 7
Side Chapter - Moeya ๐Ÿ‹, and a reminiscence of the past
Side Chapter - Crimson-Dino Shenanigans
Everyone's progression, and Tenko's Arc Summary
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Side Chapter - Introductions, and Room Contest
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
๐Ÿ‹Crazy Eight ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
Not a chapter - just some new OC designs

A/N, and oc infos

8.1K 47 7
By KilluaZoldyck3000

A/N: 

Ok so this is my first fanfic, and I just wanna say that the many other fanfics that I have read have inspired me to also make one of my own. 

Also, 4 of my ocs are the ones that I made when I was little, but the rest are some that I made along the way, and got inspired by multiple different anime characters.

The updates on this story may be slow cuz of school and all that stuff.

There is swearing in this story *Author looks straight over to the obvious person*

OC info:

( Their hero costumes are the ones they're wearing in each photo ) 

( Raku and Haru are half Japanese, half American )

Mask off:

(Ignore the scar. I just put it there so he looks intimidating)

Mask on:

Hero name: Novabolt

Real name: Raku Crimson ( Name inspired by Raku from Nisekoi, plus I used to name this guy Drake when I was a kid ) 

Age: 36

Current Hero Ranking: 7

Past: For 6 years he was thought to be quirkless just because his quirk wouldn't activate. So he was bullied by everyone, with the exception of his Real Friends which are his brother: Haru          ( Neurotoxin ), his brother's best friend in class: Sora ( Cyclone ), and his childhood friend: Yuki ( Aurora ), that actually care about him. His quirk activated when got very angry at his bullies.

Quirk/s: Fire and electricity (Although he likes to call it Red and Blue)

Quirk Description: basically, he can shoot both fire and electricity from both his arms. Although, they are different depending on which side he produces them from.

Left side: He can shoot cremation flames and a large amount of electricity, but due to him being somehow highly resistant to flames, he can take it without always burning himself. He mostly uses this when doing long-range attacks.

Drawbacks: Low chance of getting burned but a 50% chance that he can get zapped.

Right side: A bit weaker than the left side, but very good for close range. Though his flames are red, they somehow have a temperature of 2000 which isn't normal for flames of it's color. But the red electricity has a nitroglyceric( If that's even a word ) factor to it, meaning he can create explosions just like an angry pomeranian we all know ( I wonder who ).

Drawbacks: Slight chance of burning himself, and a 60% chance to make his hand go numb for a few seconds if he overuses his explosions.

His Feet: He can go fast when he uses his electricity on his legs.

Drawbacks: Gets tired the longer he uses it.

Mask off:

Mask on:

Hero name: Aurora

Real name: Yuki Crimson ( Married name )

Married to: Raku Crimson

Age: 36

Current Hero Ranking: 13

Quirk: Enhanced Purple Ice / Cryokinesis

Quirk Description: Can make bluish-greenish-purplish ice which has the same colors of an aurora, as well as control what shape it takes ( like overhaul's spikes for example ). The ice is also 35% more stronger than normal ice, meaning it's a bit hard to break, plus it has 58% Resistant to heat depending on the temperature.

Drawbacks: A chance of getting hypothermia and frostbite. She gets slowed down if this happens, which is why she had her costume designed to keep her warm all the time.

Mask off:

Mask on:

Hero name: Neurotoxin

Real name: Haru Crimson ( Don't ask where I got this name }

Age: 35

Current Hero Ranking: 8

He works as an underground hero and mostly works during the night.

Gifted with enhanced eyesight ( meaning he can see in the dark and see at least a few more meters than what a normal human can see )

Quirk/s: Shadow and Poison ( Doesn't use the second one all that much )

Quirk Descriptions:

Shadow: Can turn into a shadow to travel through tight spaces or for fast transport, as well as reshape them to take a physical form ( example: Tentacles, wings, etc.) but they aren't technically made of shadows, they are more like goop or slime that is used to attack the enemy. He can also turn his sclera from white to vantablack.

He mostly uses a bow because it comes well with his enhanced eyesight

Drawbacks: Hard to breath when inside the shadows. And the shadow physical forms don't work when there is too much light, but this does not effect his shadow travel ability since it only requires a shadow for him to sink into ( I know this sounds complicated and confusing, but it turned out differently in my mind ).

Poison: Can basically use poison.

Drawbacks: Nothing too serious, just turned his skin pale because of Author Logic. Only ever uses this in emergencies or a last resort.

None of his two quirks have any connection to his parent's quirks.

Mask off:

Mask on:

Hero name: Cyclone

Real Name: Sora Crimson ( Married name )

Married to: Haru Crimson

Age: 34

Current Hero Ranking: 16

Quirk/s: Beast and Aerokinesis

Quirk Descriptions

Beast: Can basically do what some beasts can do. For example: she can grow claws, and her teeth started turning sharp when she was 5, she also has enhanced senses which are her sense of Hearing, Touch, and smell.

Drawbacks: If she loses control over her emotions, she goes berserk for 8 - 12 minutes before falling asleep ( not unconscious, just asleep ).

Aerokinesis: Can manipulate wind for defense, or can turn it into a weapon to sweep enemies of their feet. She also uses this to propel herself when on rooftops or when in a hurry.

Drawbacks: None ( Cuz the author can't think of a logical drawback for this )

The other OCs are going to be introduced later on in the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 2 46
apparently I'm writing again. any way this will probably be updated randomly, it's going to be random x readers from various fandoms whenever I get t...
183 2 7
Overpowered ochaco fanfic Warn their may be grammatical errors Hope you enjoy ๐Ÿค—
112K 1.7K 22
I don't own anything I use except for this story. This is a small experiment to see if people will enjoy my Izuku Yagi stories, so I hope this is an...
58K 433 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...