memories remain ── shokugeki...

By saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... More

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ twelve . . .

2.6K 165 40
By saraccha

"A COOKING BATTLE? HA! NOW THAT . . .

brings back memories." Shinomiya chuckled lightly, reminicing the harsh times he had to adjust to the area and the dishes they were said to make.

"A cooking battle with an opponent who's currently a student is not without precedent. But, it does require the consent of both parties, doesn't it?" The man questioned, turning his back to the kids and heading for the door.

"I'm afraid that I have no intention of accepting your challenge. There is nothing you can do. And, you can't use the niece card on me, Y/N." He added, tucking his hands inside the pockets of his pants, even glaring at you. Though you couldn't feel any anger behind it, it seems as though he still has a heart for his family and relatives.

"Why? Scared to be beaten up by mere students like us?" You told him, giving out a sly smirk to his earnest face. It did show no intentions to participate in a unnecessary shokugeki. 

"Tadokoro Megumi's expulsion is final-"

"What do you think, Dojima-san?" You lazily gazed up at the man, his eyes grew big, he didn't think that you will know that he's here all the time.

"Well, let's not be too hasty. Looks like you have quite an interesting situation developing here, Shinomiya." Dojima said, left arm leaning on something. 

"Dojima-san?" The pink haired guy mumbled.

You went towards Megumi as you started wiping her tears while flashing a very wholesome in comforting smile.

"It's fine, please. Don't waste your tears into this." You brushed your thumb over her cheekbone, wiping more tears that spilled from her almond colored eyes. She just started to cry even more because of your statement.

"Please don't risk your reputation just for me to be here in this school." She started to sob more, avoiding you gaze because of the embarrassment she left. You only chuckled, taking her shaking hand and giving her a handkerchief you had kept in your pocket for luck.

"You know what they say, birds of the same feather flock together. We're not leaving one baby hatchling behind."  

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Hm, I see.." Dojima mumbled, tasting the dish that Megumi made. Inui Hinako had also did the same, taking in longer to let the taste sit in her taste buds.

"Tadokoro Megumi's dish is delicious!" Inui exclaimed, after realizing how the flavors complimented each other. She took another scoop with her spoon and brought it to her mouth once more to taste the savory goodness the dish yielded.

"I know, right?! I don't know what came to this old man's brain." You said, pouting. The female laughed at your remark.

 "Maybe it's the old age."

"Why you-!" Shinomiya's hands was raised up in the air to inflict a slap somewhere. He sighed deeply before letting both of his hand fall to his side knowing hurting a minor could sent him to prison at some point. You stuck out your tongue in victory. Being a minor in this situation seemed to be a huge advantage.

"Why not just let her pass? You're so stubborn, Shinomiya-senpai! How mule headed! Narcissist! Poser!" Inui was teasing the poor male when Shinomiya suddenly grabbed Inui's head.

"Shut your disrespectful mouth, Hinako." Shinomiya said.

"S-S-S-Sorry." 

"It hurts!" Inui muttered, making you giggle as you took her hand and rubbed it to ease the slight pain she felt.

"Dojima-san, I believe I was given full discretion for this task."

"Of course, Shinomiya. I have no complaints about the nature of the task or your evaluation criteria." Dojima said. You then raised your hand and their attention averted to you.

"I have complaints about his criteria." You told them. Dojima just sighed.

"Y/N..." 

"H-hai.." You muttered, you then sat beside Inui and started sulking. Yukihira chuckled at your sudden charming personality.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yukihira Soma's
affection Points: +8

Love Interest Percentage:
33%
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"However, she did try to deal with the situation at hand. Don't you think her courage might merit a certain degree of consideration?" Dojima explained.

"I don't. Not in the least." Shinomiya protested.

Why the fuck is he more stubborn than a 7 year old. you thought to yourself, crossing your legs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I actually don't know. Maybe
because of old age?
Nah, just kidding.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Woah! I didn't know you were a joker, System! HAHAHA"

"I do! Give her another chance!" Inui said, raising her hand as she was in her anime chibi form. 

"Yeah yeah!" You also spoke, in a anime chibi-like form.

"Wow, it seems that we have a tie. We are at an impasse."

"You guys.." An irk mark was slowly forming a top of  Shinomiya's head.

"I'm left with no choice. I'll oversee the unofficial Cooking Battle. Think of it as a street brawl to some extent." Dojima gave out an idea.

"However.."

"Why does he always say however? the heck." You asked yourself, feeling the sudden tension inside the room slowly creep in.

"We cannot let it interfere with the training camp. Once all the afternoon tasks that have been assigned have been completed, the three of you will face against Shinomiya." Dojima announced. Shinomiya sent a glare to the three of you, not wanting to let their silly actions lead to a possible big scandal amongst the community.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Yukihira's arm was wrapped around your shoulders as the three of you were walking down the hallways. 

"Gah, I wanna scream kehdhsjsjhsj"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

.... Why?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yukihira's arm kwhdjsjs do you see this, System?! Oh my god I'm-"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I do, I see his arms wrapped around your shoulders possessively as if he doesn't want you to leave his side.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Aaaackk!!" you squealed inside your head.

"Well, looks like we're still here by the skin of our teeth." Yukihira said. You just nodded as a reply, getting lazy to open your mouth to speak.

"For now, let's do our best and get through the afternoon session, Tadokoro and Y/N." Yukihira spoke again. 

"Oh right, You guys go ahead without me, I need to call someone so I can clear my schedules for later." You informed them, Yukihira nodded his head as he let go of the unknowing grip he had on your shoulders. You wave both of them a good bye and started dialing Akira's number.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Akira! Uhm, I just wanted to say that.. can we move the date of our hangout?"

"Uh.. Yes, sure. But why?" a hint of sadness evident on his voice.

"I may or may not challenged Shinomiya-senpai in a shokugeki hehe..."

"You--pardon, what? What the fuck have you just gotten yourself into, Kinnoshita!" Akira scolded you.

"Long story, I'll tell you tomorrow! Tomorrow afternoon, okay? Bye, Goodluck!" You then hang up the call, not wanting to tell him the whole story because you were lazy as hell. And also because you're getting late.

You Naruto run through the hallways to get to the next stage. Yeah, you look dumb while doing that shit. Never again.

—————————

"Well...?"

"Nope, she wasn't in our room either."

"I can't reach her cell.." Ryoko mumbled, worried by Megumi's sudden disappearance. The petite girl would have informed them if she was leaving, but she didn't.

"That's really weird. I wonder if something happened to Megumi." Yuki sighed heavily from the sudden wave of stressed she felt.

"Everyone should be done with the afternoon session." Marui muttered, hand in his mouth as he bites anxiously on his nails.

"Maybe she..."

"I didn't see her name on the list of people who failed." Ibusaki cutted off Marui.

"Why don't we ask people who were in the same sessions as her?" 

As if on cue, you were walking down the lobby where most of the students are waiting for their friends, you were holding a pile of papers. The Polar Star members noticed you and your aura.

"Y/n-chan!" One of them called out for your name. You glance at the direction of where you heard your name being called and saw them.

"What the hell did I do to deserve th--"

"Oh nice to see you here! I'm glad you guys survived." You told them as you let out a very soft and sweet smile.

"Why the hell am I even here. What did I do in my past life to have this?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

You got ran over a by a truck because
you were playing games while
walking down the street.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You laughed nervously.

"R-right. That happened. Whoops."

"Yeah, oh also, have you seen Megumi and Yukihira? You were in the same session as them, right?" They asked, making you nervous and all clammy. You weren't allowed to disclose information about the Shokugeki and how you challenged the alumni.

"Eh, etto- Oh fuck! I still need to give these papers to Anne! I'll see you guys later!" You stammered before your feet begun to drag you away from the people.

That was the most fucked up shit you've ever scene. After you saw that they were out of sight, you stopped to catch your breath, leaning on the wall next to you.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"There are no plans to use this Hotel's annex for the training camp."

"You're in the basement kitchen." Dojima informed.

"No one will interfere." Megumi started looking around the basement, and then she saw the judges for today's shokugeki, making her gasp.

"W-why are all the alumnus here?" Megumi asked, all stutter-y from seeing the people who will judge her cooking skills.

"I asked them to serve as judges." Dojima simply replied, waving at them with a small smile.

"Why is Inui-senpai the only the one who's tied up?!" You exclaimed, pointing towards Inui and her current blank expression, because of being tied up.

"I suspect Inui might be biased." You sweatdropped.

"Yeah... You're right about that.." You mumbled.

"An unofficial cooking battle in the middle of a training camp? Not to mention, one between an alumnus and a current student." The other alumni said.

"What would Chappelle-sensei do if he found out about what we're doing?" Gotoda asked, looking at you with an expression that could lead to your doom.

"Aren't you scared at the possible consequences of your actions?"

"I bet he'd bite our heads off." Hitoshi joked, arms crossed as he was standing. The other simply glared at him before he fixes his gaze at you.

"Yikes.." You muttured, avoiding eye contact.

"If he finds out about this, I'm going to run. I'll say it's all Shinomiya's fault." The other female said, sitting like L from Death Note. The other's stared at her with confusion written down on their faces.

"Mood." You told yourself.

"I heard that, Mizuhara!" Shinomiya shouted.

"We'll now do an unofficial match, three against one. Use the vegetables and other ingredients left over from session today to make the dish that will pass our taste buds. You can make anything you like, but try to use vegetables as the main ingredient." Dojima explained, making you smirk slightly.

"This would be easy." You told yourself, cracking your knuckles. Shinomiya was intimidated at your actions, squinting his eyes as he judged you from a afar.

"The time limit is two hours. There's one more condition,"

"Oh my god, here we go again." You rolled your eyes, groaning.

"Tadokoro Megumi. You will be the lead chef." Dojima informed.

"Oh brudah. I forgot about this." You thought to yourself.

"You will decide the recipe on your own. Yukihira, Kinoshita, you'll be the sous chef supporting her and her decisions."

"What?" Yukihira opened his mouth, about to protest about the idea, when Dojima cutted him off.

"Very well! Let the Shokugeki, begin!" Dojima shouted. Making Megumi anxious. You took out the knife from its home and started playing it with your bare hands.

You glance at Megumi and gave her a confident smile which she gladly returned it back with a very nervous one.

"You got this, Megumi-chan." You mouthed words of encouragement. If there's one thing in the world you would die doing, it would be assisting the people you care about the most— well, more of Kinnoshita would do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

Y/n Kinoshita's cooking
skills activated.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mmm, I'll be in your care then, Chef Megumi." You told her as you sent her a wink. You leaned against the counters, waiting patiently for Megumi's commands.

[ special tag::
hallunii <3 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 38.3K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...
142K 4K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...
14.7K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
60K 1.3K 25
[Part One] As bright as the sun, as mysterious as the devil, as fragile as a flower. A young girl will try to write her own destiny in a school where...