ARROGANT

By baebaeluv23

dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continu... More

Bullshit . Alot of it ...
Real shit .
Ohh shit . (Part1)
Oh shit (part 2)
Dumb shit
Lowdown shit .
Straight up bull
Grown shit
Extra shit .
Clifhanger shit .
What the -
Laugh at this shit
No Name .
On go type shit !
Im outside .
AWW SHIT NOW !
Go big or go home
confusion type shit
WERE BACK !!
well well well
new bullshit ....
Sneaky shit
Welcome type shit
good and bullshit
Broken hearts and lies
oh my fuck ..
Right or wrong
just when everything was good
Farewell bullshit

beginning

34.5K 494 223
By baebaeluv23

I love you girl . Marcus said on the phone whining . Moe had the phone on mute laughing . Marcus always was telling her that shit but she was just playing him like she did the rest .

She looked over at her best friend Melody .
"Watch this" she said unmuting her phone .
"I love you too bae" she said chuckling . He immediately started crying . She had her phone on mute while her and melody was cracking up .

"Oh shit ma you love a nigga for real , I can't wait to build a family with you . Imma love you forever . I'm finna cash app you some money bae . I love you so much" he said while sniffling a little .

"Okay let me call you back"

She hung up the phone and her and melody was dying on the floor . She Hadn't gave the nigga none and he was acting crazy . Only thing sexual they ever did was he ate her out .

"Bitch you got these niggas pressed" melody said hyping her up . "Bitch fuck pressed they melted" moe said .

Her cash app went off and he sent her $300 . She smirked .

"You such a player" melody said shaking her head .

Moe was indeed that . She wasn't your average sit up and cry over a dude type . She was the one the dude cried over .

"You know how I do it" moe said still laughing .

"Well imma get going before my moms get all worried and send my brother over here"

Moe looked at melody and back at her phone .

"Okay tell your fine ass brother I said hi"

Melody  rolled her eyes .

"He don't want yo ass how many times imma tell you that" melody said getting up throwing her water bottle away in the kitchen.

"I know I just like messing with him" moe said truthfully .

Moe knew melodys brother would never talk to her only cause she was young and her reputation. She wasn't known as a hoe tho . Niggas had mad respect for her and bitches feared her . Honestly everybody wanted to fuck with moe but she knew better . Bitches nor niggas  couldn't be trusted and she would hate to have to end a bitch life for playing with her .

"I'm out . Love you" melody bent down giving her a hug . Moe accepted . She soon left . Moe got up and locked the door .

She lived by herself since 15 years old . Her sister would sometimes spend the night . She was the one who helped out with the bills but it wasn't high since she lived in the slum .

Her sister Monica was a stripper , that's how she was able to stay on her own . Her mom was a junkie and her dad well he was a rapist . More like sexual offender . Some people in wynwood thought he touched her and sister but that wasn't the truth .

Moe got up and went on her porch to smoke her blunt . She lived on the 3rd floor . Which was in the front of the street . Everybody knew everybody in wynwood .

"What's up moe" some dudes called up to her .

She didn't wave or nothing she just looked and gave a head nod . She had a okay life . For now

She was almost done with her blunt until Tyrone pulled up in his rang rover . Tyrone was somebody that moe messed with for a while they started kicking it back in the summer and he was geeked . He got out the car in a black Nike sweat suit .

"WHY THE FUCK YOU ANIT ANSWERING MY CALLS" Tyrone yelled causing a scene .

If moe didn't hate anything else in life it was loudness and all that crazy shit . Yeah she was a hothead but she was calm .

"I not obligated to call you , my nigga we not together" moe fumed back taking another hit of her blunt .

Tyrone looked real hurt . He had his homeboy Elijah in the car , he wanted to fuck with moe but she wouldn't give him the time of day .

"That's how it is now" Tyrone said .

Moe put out her blunt and stood over her railing .

"Nigga that's how it's been , I don't know what's been going on in your head but don't forget YOU talk to me not me talk to you" moe said nonchalantly.

Some people that lived along the walk way started coming on their porches being nosy . Some of the niggas that was on the steps were being even nosier.

"Fuck you" Tyrone spat back . He was hurt , he actually liked moe but he was too blind to see the player in her.

Moe laughed . "I'll watch my choice of words if I was you"

Tyrone got in his car and drove off . Moe was happy she didn't want to deal with him nomore . She got sick of his bird chest ass anyways . He had hella insecurities and was very much unstabled. Not financially but in his mind .

Moe stood on the porch for 10 more minutes thinking about what just happened. She didn't dwell on it to long . That's what she loved about herself , she didn't give these niggas much thought . She went back in . She locked her porch door and went into her room to take a shower . She did her hygiene and laid down .
She was watching everybody hates chris , that was her favorite tv show .

Somebody started knocking on her door hella hard . She got up while taking her gun out her top drawer. Yeah she was young and a girl but she stayed protected . She looked out the peep hole it was nobody but her messy ass cousin toya . She rolled her eyes while opening the door .

"Whatchu got going in here" toya asked referring to the gun moe was holding .

"Well hi how are you" moe said as she put her gun up .

"Don't be funny moe , I came over here because Monica heard from ms. Richards that some dark-skinned dude came over in a Honda yelling at you? Her cousin said .

Ms. Richards was the lady that stayed on the 2nd floor apt 1B. She was always in someone's business , but moe had respect for her since she kinda helped Monica raise her while her mom was on the street and her dad was incarcerated.

"Damn why everybody in my business" moe snapped .

"Girl anit nobody stunting you , we actually looking out for your safety making sure these niggas anit caught up with your ass" toya said as she sat down on the couch .

"Listen toya , anit nobody catching up with me and I don't need y'all to be concerned" moe said coming into the living room .

Toya was actually jealous of moe because she had her priorities straight and she didn't let these niggas dawg her . Sometimes toya wish she could do that .

Toya sighed hard . Moe mugged her , she was just ready for her to leave .

"Well let me leave and your sister said slide by the club tonight she gotta talk to you" toya said going to the door .

"Alright tell grandma hi , and imma slide over there later" moe said walking to the door to lock it .

Toya nodded her head and left .

Later on that night:
Moe had put on a tight fitted dress . It was black . She did her hair in a back ponytail no part , She did her makeup and put on her black rope heels . The ones that wrapped around your leg with the square top . She was looking good .

Especially her body her boobs set up and her ass was on flat but she had a little poke she really didn't care she was still fine as fuck in the face . She had beautiful features , big plump lips , big hazel eyes but you couldn't really see them unless the sun was directly hitting her face to see the color , she had a slender nose and bushy eyebrows that she kept waxed every other week. She did a look over in the mirror that was behind her door , she looked good .

She grabbed her purse , putting her gun , mace , her phone and lipgloss in it . She got her house key and locked the door . She walked downstairs and made sure ms. Richards wasn't outside on the porch . She quickly ran to her kia and left .
-
"Girl it's packed" melody said leaning up and looking at the crowd .

"Right , but we can go around back Steve will let me in" moe said parking her car . They got out and walked up to the long ass line .

Moe couldn't keep herself from grinning , she didn't have to wait in line . Neither did melody. They had it like that .

"What's up Cody " moe said throwing her hands up .

"Girl whatchu doing out here , don't you got school tomorrow" Cody questioned .

It was a Sunday but her sister wanted her there to supposedly talk to her , moe didn't understand why Monica couldn't talk to her back at the house but she didn't dwell on it . She was out and she was indeed going to have a good time .

"Aye just chill , you know I had to come to the event but look who I brought" moe said pointing to melody . Steve the owner of the club had a huge crush on melody . He thought she was the prettiest girl in the world . But melody didn't want to get involved with his lifestyle she seen how moe was and she was barley in the game . It was too dangerous to melody.

Cody gave her a faint smile and said something on the walkie talkie they had. He knew that Steve would want to know melody was here everybody in the streets knew how Steve was about her and they wouldn't dare fuck with melody .

"Igh mane gone ahead in don't be starting no shit either" Cody said while eyeing moe and melody . He couldn't even cap melody was fine but moe was finer he just didn't fuck with her cause of her age .

Both girls walked in . It was packed people where dancing . The strippers were bouncing ass , some even had their boobs out while others were butt naked. Moe and melody went to the bar for drinks .

The bartender approached them his name was Tj, he worked for Steve .

In Chicago Steve and his poise cash them were well known and not be fucked with , they didn't play those games . And that's exactly who moe wanted to be teamed up with .

"Hey Tj I'll have shots of patron" melody said . He eyed her .

"Does Steve want you drinking" tj asked

"For the last damn time that is not my man nor my father" melody said rolling her eyes .

Moe agreed . Tj just shook his head while fixing their shots . As soon as he gave them their shots . Moe threw hers back. She made a face cause it burned . Melody threw hers back to. But she wasn't much of a patron type of girl she liked wine . Moe wasn't a drinker either she would smoke before she dranked . But since they were out that's what they did .

"I'm about to go find Monica , I'll be back" moe said walking off . She left melody at the bar , she was chopping it up with Tj .
-
"Well my my look at you looking all grown and shit" Monica said eyeing moe as she walked to her station .

All the strippers that were in their spoke . Moe only really liked Tyler and candy they weren't messy.

"Bitch I should say the same thing to your ass" moe said sliding a chair towards her sister to sit down .

"Little girl I am grown" Monica laughed .

Moe didn't really want to talk she wanted to cut to the chase .

"So toya told me saying you had to talk to me" moe questioned .

Monica was about to start talking but they called her stage name "star" .

"Listen imma tell you later, okay" Monica said running out on the stage. Moe sighed she hate waiting , especially when it came to the I got to talk to you shit . Last time someone had to talk to her the girl her dead sexual offended was saying she was pregnant, but that's another story for another day .

She quickly got up and went out to see the show , when she got out there Steve was hanging over melody . She peeped melody blushing . She already knew melody liked his ass she just didn't understand why she wouldn't give him a chance . She walked over .

Steve peeped moe and turned around.

"Hey li sis" Steve said nodding his head . Moe did the same in return . Tj passed her a drink while she turned around to see her sister performed . She watched as the guys and gay ass dykes geeked over her sister . She was hyping Monica up too . When Monica got done . Moe walked back into the dressing room . Well at least tried .

Some big ass guy was blocking her way . She mugged him .

"What the fuck is you doing" moe asked him .
He didn't say anything he just looked forward. Moe peeped cash in there . That was Steve's best friend. Him and Monica messed around on and off .

"Monica tell this nigga to move" moe yelled .

"Aye hold on I'm talking to her" cash said .

"About what" moe asked .

"Listen moe I don't question your shit don't come over here doing it" cash snapped back .

She rolled her eyes and walked away . She didn't understand why Monica wouldn't dawg his ass . She just had to be loyal to his cheating ass . But moe didn't really give her opinion cause it wasn't her relationship. She walked over to vip where melody and Steve and the rest of the guys were .

She took a sit . Melody peeped the the mug on her face . She moved from under Steve real quick to check on her friend .

"Moe what's up?" Melody asked her .

"Girl nothing Monica taking forever to tell me what she wanted to talk to me about , now I'm sitting here trying to figure it out" moe said .

Melody laughed . "Girl have a drink just chill I'm sure it's nothing major"

"Yeah you right" she said smiling towards melody . Melody passed her a shot . Moe downed the shot like it was nothing . Some more strippers came out and performed.
Moe wanted to learn but she wasn't flexible.
When they were younger Monica did cheer and band while she was out trying to learn to shoot .

She still knew what to do in bed of course but as far as twerking and shit she didn't really do it . She was too tomboyish. Moe snapped out her thoughts when she heard this fine ass voice . He sounded mad sexy .

"What's up" the dude said dabbing up Steve and sitting down lighting a blunt .

He was fine . He was brown skinned . Tatted up with fine ass face features . He looked up and noticed Moe was looking at him . But instead of her being all shy she kept making eye contact until shots came from out the dressing room . The people in the club quickly dropped to the ground some even were yelling trying to get out .

What y'all think happened in the dressing room?

Comments ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 426 23
a single mother struggling to feed her own daughter everyday, will her own daughter found herself in the same position or will she find the brightsid...
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

21.9K 1K 12
Just read it.
95.2K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
5.2K 222 17
Two people from the same hood same block same school same gang never talked to each other never looked at each other only knew each other's names and...