Odd Turn | Liskook

By sunshine_glory

『LISKOOK TEXT AU』 ❝@jaykay has sent you a video.❞ It all started when he sent her a video, of himself. Lisa w... More

I N T R O
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7 ( N )
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1 ( N )
3 2
3 3
3 4 ( N )
3 5
3 6 ( N )
3 7
3 8
3 9
4 0
4 1 ( N )
4 2
4 3 ( N )
4 4 ( N )
4 5
4 7
4 8
F I N.

4 6 ( N )

3.3K 122 45
By sunshine_glory

N A R R A T I V E   C H A P T E R !

No POV: 

"If this is one your stupid pranks, I'm serious, I'm gonna block you!" Lisa whined, trying to pry Jungkook's palms off her eyes. He convinced her that he had a surprise for her on the rooftop of his dorm, but at the same time, he didn't want her to see it just yet.

"Watch your step," he whispered dangerously close to her ear while his hands were closing her eyes. Lisa knew there was no point in arguing with the male and just gave in.

You don't know, babe, when you hold me and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing,

"And now, open your eyes," he gently removed his hands which were covering her eyes. What greeted Lisa enraptured her in a second. There was a small table decorated with pink roses ― her favourite ones. There were two wooden beach chairs right in front of the table. The wall facing the chairs was beautified with yellow balloons and right below it were polaroid pictures neatly attached to each other with yellow satin tapes. There were mostly Lisa's pictures but a few were one of those lazy selfies both of them took. The sky was dark, the moon clearly visible,  but the rooftop was illuminated by sparkling yellow fairy lights. 

Heaven. 

"You like it?" Jungkook asked, his lips curled into a beautiful smile but deep down, he was hesitant looking at his girlfriend's surprised face. Instead of a reply, he got a tight hug. 

"I love it!" she mumbled into his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. He chuckled in response, hugging her back in no time. He gently swayed their bodies, resting his chin on her shoulder. "What's all this for?" she asked, the hug never breaking.

"I have been planning this since months. Remember when I asked you out in my apartment? That was weird that it was all plain, wasn't it? Well, I was planning about this before that," another chuckle escaped his lips, reminiscing how he observed her likes and dislikes carefully when they went on dates.

"But what if," she broke the hug, a huge smile adorning her face, "I actually rejected you?" she continued, looking at the way her boyfriend's expression changed all pouty within a second. But that was quickly replaced by a sly smile, confusing Lisa.

"I wouldn't let you go that easily. I'd wait for you until you would love me. I won't ever let you go," and with that, he quickly pecked her lips. Lisa's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and a giggle escaped her lips before she pulled her boyfriend into a kiss. The way it wasn't new but still made both of them feel their heart skip a beat was a clear sign how much in love they were with each other. 

If life is a movie, oh you're the best part,

Pulling away, Lisa made her way to look at the beautiful set up Jungkook had made. For her. The best part, if you'd ask her, were the polaroid pictures. She herself doesn't remember taking those selfies. There was one of her childhood picture too. 

"Where did you get these?" she asked, carefully caressing a few of the pictures.

"Don't get me started. I thought it wouldn't be hard, but damn, it was. I asked Jisoo if she had any from your trainee days and she decided to help. She contacted your mom for me and sent me a few of your childhood photos and then, I selected the cutest one. Chaeyoung had all these selfies stored in her laptop, that's what Jisoo told me. She said Jennie, too, had a few of your trainee days' pictures," he smiled, walking a step towards her.

"That's a lot of work you've put there. I thought you weren't a romantic since you spoiled the whole first day of our relationship," she chuckled.

"I told you that I was planning for a bigger surprise!" he whined in response.

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert, you're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts,

"C'mon, let's sit," Jungkook signaled Lisa to sit, pointing at one of the chairs. But instead of sitting next to her, Jungkook went near the corner to take out a foldable outdoor projector screen.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa swore she'd almost cry if he did another thing next. This whole surprise would never end, would it?

I just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that I see it,

He carefully adjusted the projector before taking a seat next to her. "I thought watching a movie would be nice," he adjusted his position before passing Lisa a blanket. She smiled at his gesture. Brining her attention back on the screen, she leaned her back against the chair. A few seconds passed and the movie started with a familiar song. 

"We're watching Zootopia?" her eyes glistened with excitement as she turned towards Jungkook. The latter nodded with a smile. "This is so perfect," she continued before snuggling the blanket. 

Where you go, I follow, no matter how far,

A few hours passed and the movie was, sadly, over. "I can rewatch it so many times but I still can't move on from it," Lisa stretched her body, as if to drive away the discomfort caused by sitting for so long. She turned her head towards Jungkook who was leaning to her side with his eyes closed and lips slightly parted. She couldn't help but quickly take out her phone and take a picture. But that seemed to wake him up.

"It's over?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. 

"Yeah. But weren't you in you own dreamland?" she chuckled looking at the male who yawned, struggling not to let sleep take over him.

"I only fell asleep when Nick was over-speeding," he eyed her before a smile crept on his face. "Moreover, this IS my dreamland," he continued.

"You're such a flirt even when you're sleepy," 

If you love me, won't you say something, if you love me won't you?

"What time is it?" he asked before getting up from his seat. "Since we've already spent almost 3 hours watching the movie, I bet it's late,"

"It's 11:07 pm. Still early enough, don't worry. We can go back to bed later when it's late," Lisa replied before shoving her phone back into her pocket. 

"Sure. But before that," he walked towards the screen, folding it and placing it back where it was. "I have another surprise," he continued, taking two shiny silver rings out of his pocket. "I bought couple rings." He walked towards her stopping right in front of her, as though asking if she was okay with the idea. 

"You're gonna make me cry," she mumbled, looking at the two beautiful rings he held. They were plain with no specific design on them but that was what made them look more gorgeous. Jungkook gently took her hand before sliding the ring into her finger. It would be an understatement to say she was contented. 

"Now let me," she whispered before taking his ring and doing the same. 

"Oh wait, what's the time?" he asked, sounding as though he was in a hurry. Lisa took her phone out checking the time. It was 11:11. "Great. Now make a wish," he continued, a smile plastered across his face.

"I wish that Jungkook stays strong and healthy forever―" 

"And I wish Lisa to stay happy and get all the love she deserves." Jungkook cut her off, almost yelling at the start.

"But I hadn't finished!" she whined, eyeing Jungkook grumpily.

"You get only a minute and you can't read out our whole history textbook. You've to keep it short," he ruffled her hair before slyly pulling a strand gently.

"Yours was longer than mine anyways," she fixed her hair before giving their wishes a thought. "But neither of us wished for us. I mean, us being together. Why was that?" she blinked, not being able to decipher her own thoughts.

"Because I'd stay happy as long as you stay happy; even if you're not in my arms," he replied,  sliding his hands into the pocket. She looked at him with pure adoration. 

"If it's supposed to stay that way, I'd never leave your arms," she closed the gap between them with a kiss. Their lips moved against each other's with pure love and adoration and a feeling they wished would stay forever. Even in all the odds, they wished that their love would win. They'd wish everything could stay just the way it was. But no one can predict the future. After all, their lives started with an odd turn ― for the good.

"I'll love you forever, no matter how far this road takes us. You'll always be the one for me, I promise."

Love me, won't you.

.

this is the last narrative of the book. we're coming to an end with the 48th chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 25.2K 59
01x-xxx-xxx : Hey Lisa 01x-xxx-xxx : [send nude] Taehyung: Wtf???? Taehyung: excuse me!! It's wrong number! 01x-xxx-xxx : oop!! Sorry sis! Sorry! T...
72.4K 3.4K 41
I was wishing that it was you all this time... "You're not Elsa right?" A cliché story about two twin sisters, switching places for some reasons. Pe...
47.6K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
9.6K 185 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...