Et Nos Cedamus Amori

By twosetandbubbletea

"Let us yield to love." Brett Yang knew from the very moment he saw Eddy Chen. He knew that this was the man... More

Prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX. (nsfw)
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXVI. (semi-nsfw)
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL. (semi-nsfw)
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (semi-nsfw)
XLIV. (semi-nsfw)
XLV.
Epilogue
Author's Ending Notes

XXXV. (nsfw)

673 17 3
By twosetandbubbletea

"Blanditia, non imperio, fit dulcis Venus." -Unknown

Love grows sweet with coaxing, not commands.

"Brett, your family knows already, right?"

"Obviously... My mom could never shut the fuck up when it comes to her children's love life." Brett said, chuckling a little.

"Well, I was wondering..."

"You want that proper date." Brett deadpanned.

Eddy was tongue tied. He knew that Brett knows him well, but not this well.

"How the fuck did you know immediately?" Eddy asked, baffled at the statement.

"I just do... Don't worry, I've got it. Dress casually, I'm picking you up at 4." Brett said, smiling.

Before Eddy could say anything, Brett was dashing out his front door. This man will be the death of him. Or resurrection but at this stage Eddy will take anything as long as it keeps him alive and well.

- - - - -

Brett wasn't exactly prepared for the pouring rain, but it had happened anyway. So, instead of the picnic he planned outdoors, they'll just do it in Eddy's apartment. At least they'll both be comfortable, too.

He brought bento boxes and bubble tea. May not be a popular pair, but it certainly is good together. He drove to Eddy's where they'll decide to just watch movies. When he got there, Eddy was just waiting for him. Debussy's music filling the air as he entered the warm home.

Everything about this scenery exuded warmth. None of them are complaining, though. This was what they wanted this apartment to be. A home full of warmth and love.

Brett had set everything down on the coffee table and started taking off his jacket that was wet. Eddy was putting on a movie when he helped Brett.

"Thank you..." Brett said, sitting on the couch.

They watched the movie La La Land, cuddled up to each other. It wasn't too bizarre for them. They did this before they even were together. As they watched the movie, the also ate the dinner.

When the movie reached the end, Eddy was crying his eyes out. Maybe it was from sympathy or from pain, Eddy didn't care. He was just balling his eyes out as Brett held him.

"Shhh, it's okay Eddy..." Brett coaxed, running his fingertips on the material of Eddy's shirt.

He was tracing the spine lightly, not to much pressure so he won't hurt Eddy. But he wasn't pressing too light, because he knew that his boyfriend was ticklish. He also kissed Eddy's forehead to calm him down.

Eddy held on, keeping his grip strong but not suffocating. He felt his head hurt a bit from crying too much and alongside of that was his labored breathing. It felt good to cry over this small thing. Maybe it was relief of guilt or joy of not regretting anything.

It seemed as though Brett's fingertips etched marks over his skin. Unseen but definitely prominent, especially at the moment of calm he felt. There, Eddy realized that he was happy. He was exactly where he needed and wanted to be. In Brett's arms, stuck in their black leather couch in this apartment he had for years.

Eddy, who now stopped crying, felt the happiness that coursed within his chest outward to his hands and smile. He was contented, and so was Brett.

Eddy wiped his own tears away and smiled at Brett. Brett stared at him with such a soft look, definitely reserved just for him. From the late 1800s to the late 2010s, that look was still for him. In turn, his heart is what he would constantly offer.

"What?" Eddy asked, voice raspy due to the lump in his throat. Yet, there was no malice there.

"I love you..." Brett replied, almost breathlessly.

He still kept Eddy in his arms, one hand caressed Eddy's tear stained cheek. He brushed the lips gently with his thumb, not leaning in until he got the consent.

"Can I?"

"Of course."

With the greenlight, Brett leaned in slowly. Eddy met him halfway, softly kissing back. Brett's hand played it safe, resting on Eddy's back. Eddy's hands stayed on Brett's shoulders. The kiss was light but quick. Somehow, it felt natural.

Eddy lead them to lie down, making sure that Brett was on top of him. Brett pulled away from him, resting his head on Eddy's chest next to his heartbeat. Eddy was gasping, the anticipation heated and awoken in his veins.

"Why'd you stop?" Eddy asked again, hands tangled on Brett's hair.

Brett set his glasses on the coffee table, his lead never leaving Eddy's chest. He held one of Eddy's hands and sighed contentedly. He kissed the knuckles and smiled against them.

"It's my heartbeat... It's too quick and my hands are shaking. I'm too happy and excited to in this position. It used to be just dreams or visions, but now it's actually real." Brett stated, still holding Eddy's hands.

Eddy blushed, not knowing what to say. So, he showed it. He slowly stood up, removing his shirt and sweatpants. He was too nervous, but he wanted this. Brett was shocked, but unabashedly watched his boyfriend and observed the imperfect skin.

He could see the spots where Eddy scratched a bit too much due to allergies and other imperfections, but he didn't care. Eddy was still Eddy, and nothing will ever change it. Eddy sat down next to Brett, just in his underwear.

"Brett, I trust you... I trust us. Please be gentle. I love you." Eddy said, hugging Brett to hide his face.

"I will, don't worry... I love you, too." Brett replied, holding Eddy.

He took his clothes off, too. Leaving his underwear as they slowly walk to Eddy's bedroom. Hand in hand, they sat on the edge of the bed. Eddy sat on Brett's lap and kissed him again. Brett held Eddy's naked waist and caressed the skin with his thumb.

Eddy leaned in a little more, grinding slowly on Brett's crotch and tested the waters. Brett grew hard and hungry. Still, he was gently kissing and exploring the skin lightly. He pulled away and kissed a bit lower on Eddy's long neck.

Eddy giggled a bit, the sensation of Brett's neck tickling him. It got to a point where he was wheezing from laughing too much. They settled on the bed and lied down, both laughing too much now.

"This is supposed to be sexy..." Eddy started, wiping his tears of joy.

"But it is, darling." Brett replied with so much conviction on his voice.

Brett flipped them over and went on top of Eddy. He kissed the man's skin and held every single inch that his hands could occupy. Eddy moaned, surprised at the body worship.

Eddy was used to being the one to always praise and worship, but this? Oh, this was heaven... This might be the best foreplay he had ever partook in. He bit his lip and heaved his up hips.

Now, Brett wasn't a tease... So he placed his hands on the sides of Eddy's hips and removed the underwear. Eddy shivered at the contact, happily hummed in contentment. Brett held the member and slowly rubbed. If he went too fast, the skin will be irritated. It wouldn't be pleasurable too.

"Do you have lube?" Brett asked shyly.

"Yeah, nightstand... I also researched, so if you see toys, don't freak out." Eddy explained.

Brett grabbed the lube and saw the collection of toys.

"Holy shit, Eddy... You're unhinged." Brett exclaimed.

"Shut up... I wanted to be prepared. Turns out your foreplay already have me fucked up. How much more if you actually fuck me?" Eddy replied.

"Correction honey, I don't fuck. I will have sex with you however you want, but not our first time. I wanna make love now." Brett said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Brett warmed up the lube a bit and rubbed Eddy's hard cock. Eddy sighed, Brett's hand feeling like heaven. Brett slowly stroked, getting Eddy to relax.

"How long have you used the toys?" Brett asked, still continuing his ministrations on Eddy's body.

"Just last week... It turns out that having phallic stuff up your ass is pleasurable." Eddy said shakily, thrusting his hips to Brett's hand.

"I hope I could please you as good as the toys did, darling." Brett said, hand slowing down more in a teasing pace.

"Brett, you will. Please put it in, I need you..."

"But Eddy, you need preparation..."

"I know, but I'll be fine. Just go slow, I'm still a bit stretched." Eddy coaxed.

Brett covered his hard cock in lube and slowly aligned himself with Eddy's entrance. He let Eddy get used to the feeling first, before entering completely and grinding his hips a little.

"Please move, Brett." Eddy pleaded, a bit too breathless at the pleasure.

Brett rocked his hips gently, the speed moderate. He wanted this to be good and gentle. An unforgettable love making instead of a rough fuck. They could do that for another time and place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.9K 18
For Eddy, his friendship with Brett is irreplaceable. He can't ever risk losing something that important, whether his own stupid selfish feelings hav...
9.6K 498 18
🎹❤️🎻 Brett is a quiet, antisocial 17 year old student who discovers a talent for music. However, at times, his life makes him hard to dream. Until...
1.8K 120 24
It was another normal date for Brett and his boyfriend Gary, what the Asian violinist didn't know were his lover's real intentions, and that the same...
25.1K 1.3K 101
What is Eddy, a shy introvert musician like himself, going to do with his crush for a playboy like Brett? And what is his story behind his attitude...