The Black Sisters

By anythingelsescousin

We all know the story of the Black sisters, Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa but what if I told you there w... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy- one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
Seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two

twelve

1.8K 58 24
By anythingelsescousin

Dorea walked down the stairs the next day still recovering, she couldn't move that fast, but she was beggining to heal. Her hand still bled through it's bandages daily though. She walked down and saw Bellatrix playing chess with Cissa.

"Hey bear" Bella cooed, how dare she. How dare she torture her and leave her for the dead, and then she has the audacity to act like nothing happened. Then she calls her by her nickname and smile at her.

"Bellatrix" she muttered not looking her in the eye. 

"aww Cissa look she's got stage fright" She taunted "Bear do tell why were you not at the ball, this was no cinderella story my dear"

"You know why Bellatrix" Rea said coldly turning to look her in the eye

"oh cold I like that" Bella said smirking

"what's going on?" Cissa asked "Rea why weren't you at the ball?"

"Because mother and father are ashamed of me dear sister" Rea said to Cissy not breaking eye contact with Bella.

"no darling they're not" Cissa said standing up but Bellatrix pushed her down.

"yeah they are and you know what?" Rea said "I don't care" Dorea even surprised herself when she said that but did not show it on her face. It did hurt just the slightest bit that they were ashamed, yes they tortured her but she did not just become a brand new person.

"oh dear Bear what happened to your hand?" Cissa yelled worry in her face and she bounced up from the sofa and ran over. She quickly unwrapped the bandage and shriecked. She dropped dorea's hand.

"you- you stitched you-" Cissa shriecked

"yes Narcissa, I drug a needle attached to some embroidering string through my own palm because if I didn't I would have bled out" She said colder than she expected.

"wh-why?" Cissa asked naively

"Because of the very same person you're sitting beside" Rea said still looking at Cissa dead serious.

"No. You're lying. Bella would never." Narcissa cried as she ran to Bellatrix's side and Bella smirked.

"She wouldn't would she? She wouldn't torture her own blood? That's what I thought to Cissy. But I was wrong" Dorea spoke glaring at Bellatrix. "the one who's supposed to protect us. The one who's supposed to love us unconditionally. " Dorea spoke taking a step towards the two.

"you aren't blood. not anymore, not since what you did." Bellatrix spat. Dorea's face broke a moment. Her heart throbbed, she felt tears brimming but she couldn't let Bellatrix know how hard that hit her.

"what not since a stupid speaking hat yelled a single word that offended you? Just because I didn't join your fun club? I HAD NO CONTROL OVER THAT" She spat back but Bellatrix just smirked.

"did that hurt baby?" she asked taking a step towards her baby sister. "how does it feel..? How does it feel to betray your family, disapoint everyone that loves you. How does it feel Dorea Belvina Black, to be a failure, to be a blood traitor?" she asked quietly and Dorea let a single tear drop which just incouraged her more. 

"HOW DOES IT FEEL? when I ask a question you answer it ok? How does it feel to betray those who love you-" she started but was interuppted

"you never loved me." she said tears streaming down her face now. "YOU NEVER LOVED ME. stop pretending you ever did Bella. You were just waiting for this day. The day you could get rid of me." she screamed her heart breaking with each word even though they were her own.

"You-"

"No one in this family knows any love. NO ONE IN THIS ENTIRE BLOOD LINE KNOWS THE WARM FEELING OF BEING LOVED. You might be 'respected' but is that important? Is being respected that important Bella?"

"Dorea you're mispronouncing power.."

"YOU ONLY HAVE THAT POWER BECAUSE THEY FEAR YOU. THEY ALL FEAR YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE INSANE. YOU'RE SICK IN THE HEAD" She screamed and Bella stood there a moment before ishing for her wand.

"bella don-"

"shut up Narcissa." Bellatrix yelled "bad girls get taught lessons..CRUCIO"

and in split seconds Dorea was on the floor squirming at the sharp pain left everywhere in her body. Her cuts ripped open and her bandages flew off.

"STOP IT BELLA YOU'RE HURTING HER" Narcissa screamed running to Dorea but was pushed back by Bella

"ADMIT IT" Dorea yelled through sobs, she fought back the pain. "ADMIT IT BELLA ADMIT YOU NEVER LOVED ME" she screamed through the tears and through the stabs

"BELLA STOP YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER" Cissa screamed but Dorea didn't care her face was streaming tears and she struggled to get the words out her neck strained.

Bella just held her wand up, her face cold and dark as if hiding her emotions.

"YOU COWARD. BELLA..YOU COWARD- YOU COWARD BELLATRIX YOU'RE A COWARD! ADMIT- ADMIT IT BELLA" But Bellatrix just stood there. "PLEASE" she pleaded she couldn't keep living in a lie. In a lie of fake love and fake friendship and fake family.

"please" she sobbed

"BELLA SHE'S LOSING CONCIOUSNES STOP BELLA PLEASE STOP" Narcissa pleaded behind her"

"p-please bella" Dorea muttered quietly slowly her vision becioming fuzzy, unsure what she was pleading for. Her life maybe?

"plea-" then everything went black as Bella lifted the curse and Dorea lie there on the floor in a pool of her own blood.

"Narcissa take her up to her bed." Bella said, it hadn't been her the night before who made the call to leave her. She still had a tiny smidge of a heart left.

"B-"

"no Cissa just take her up nothing else."

Cissa did as she was told. Sobbing she picked up her bloody, fragile young sister and carried her to her bed. Crying as she looked down at the unconcious girl. She placed her on the bed and neiled next to the bed, collapsing into a hug. 

She brushed the bloody hair out of Dorea's hair. "Bear wake up" she pleaded but nothing. "baby please I can't lose you" she pleaded but Dorea's breathing kept getting slower and slower.

"I wouldn't even try" Bella said as she stood in the doorway "you do understand that she needed to learn her lesson" Bella spoke.

"how could you stand there and do that to her. Watch as she fought for her life" Narcissa cried still not looking at Bella.

"she betrayed us. The moment the sorting hat spoke she was no longer the Bear we knew."

"SHE'S THE SAME PERSON BELLA LOOK AT HER. She's the same goofy, clumsy girl we knew. At least she was before she watched as her hero tortured her"

"hero?"

"YES BELLA! she talked about you like you were a god, she thought you were everything good in the world, she thought you were the greatest person on this earth"

"no. you're lying"

"WELL HELL BELLA, are you really that oblivious, whenever she looked up at you it was as if she was looking at all her hopes and dreams"

"no she didn't"

"YES SHE DID that's why she wanted you to admit you never loved her, she needed to hear it from you to confirm it. She needed to know that you didn't believe in her, that you never cared for her like she cared for you. Bella she would've killed for you, she would've died for you, she would've jumped in front of a curse for you before. now I'm not so sure" Narcissa spoke and pushed past Bella.

"she's not blood. she betrayed us. she's not my sister. she's lying. she's a disgrace. she- she, oh god what have I done" Bella collapsed onto her sister and fought back tears. "Bellatrix get your act together, she's a blood traitor" Bella spoke to herself combatting tears as she stood up.

**********************

A blood curtling scream echoed through the mansion walls and awoke Dorea. Dorea looked around and noticed, the scream had come from her.

In a room not to far from hers Narcissa held her breath, she knew that was Dorea's scream. But she knew what bella would do if bella found out Cissa was helping her.

Dorea reached to her bed stand and grapped the bandages. She wrapped all her cuts up quietly sobbing as she did. She saw Bella walk by but she didn't even mention anything Bella just strolled by as if everything was fine. Close behind was Narcissa, Cissa didn't spare her a glance she just looked at bella terrified and walked by.

Dorea sobbed harder but not louder as she remembered the words that Bella had thrown at her. Bellatrix never loved her, and never would. She hated Dorea with all her heart.

Dorea quickly finished her bandages and walked down the stairs still wearing the sweat pants and hoodie, they were still bloody. Tears in her eyes as she walked down the stairs. She noticed the old mirror that connected to Grimauld place.

She walked up to it and saw Regulus and Sirius laughing at a joke. She wanted to cry, she was already crying. She wanted her sisters back, she wanted her best friends back. But now, she was alone. Alone in a world in which everyone hated her. Alone in a world where everyone hated her or was to afraid to feel any different.

alone in a house full of familiar strangers.

***********************************************************************************************Okay it's official I'm sobbing

but the ending

that was pretty good gotta admit lol

I watched the first season of stranger things today

(I know I know I'm a little late but that's fine right?)

any who

-Caroline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 680 57
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
11K 2K 21
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...
142K 4.8K 28
Iris didn't expect to get pregnant, but she had hoped that after the birth of her child the man would change his behavior. The woman, exhausted from...
6.3K 446 18
Your a pure blood Slytherin In a proud family of Gryffindor's plus your gay and don't forget your also friends with the notorious Bellatrix Black wh...