sakuatsu one shots

By omixxatsu

i'm totally obsessed with sakuatsu rn so ig i'll be writing here a lot! lower case intended the characters o... More

i miss you i'm sorry (angst, kind of)
bust your windows
listen before i go (angst, tw)
puppy
jenny
crush culture
slow dancing in the dark
water fountain (tw abuse)
water fountain (tw abuse / osasuna editon)
double date (ft. osasuna)
photograph
cloud 9
i love you
can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone
christmas eve
friends
half a man
no matter the season (tw)
your soul
nothinh
nothing pt 2????
noothing pT 3?!?!?!πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ˜œβœ‚οΈβ€ΌοΈ
nothingh pt 4πŸ™‚πŸ”ͺ
sex, money, feelings die
it rains in nyc
you found me (tw)
are you bored yet?
pain killer
the story
the story pt 2
when you were young
dreamy suicide pact
dnd is gay (but so am i so this tracks)
wildest dreams
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm pt 2
gc tiktok trend πŸƒ
treehouse
dream boy
just fine
remember when
505
skin
grr arf arf
juliet
choices choices!!
besties...
budding romance
goodbye, my danish sweetheart
when the party's over
are we bouta kiss rn? *does the lip bite thing*
drivers license
hey yall‼️
!!!!
:)
first burn
waiting room

18

6.8K 160 414
By omixxatsu

so if you wanna piss off your parents
date me to scare them
show them you're all grown up
if long hair and tattoos are what attract you baby then you're in luck
(18 by anarbor)

atsumu grew up in a household telling him he needed to be perfect.

his twin, osamu, after all already was.

so since the miya family already had a perfect son atsumu chose not to live up to their standards.

when the blonde turned 18 he decided to go to a club.

he called his best friend oikawa who was a year older than him and they planned where to go.

atsumu wore this like the bad b he is 😍‼️

he paired it with leggings and was out the door with his bestie in no time.

as the two watched the band play from near the back oikawa commented, "the lead singer is hot."

"yeah he is," the faux blonde said with complete heart eyes.

"oh my god you should totally get his number!" the brunette smiled.

"no i could never," the blonde shook his head.

"yes you can! you're a bad bitch don't forget that babes now when they're done preforming you're gonna get his number," oikawa said.

"fine but if i ask for the singer's number you have to ask for the drummer's number," atsumu smirked as oikawa looked at the drummer who had nice arms. *wink wink*

"xjxiksnrf fine."

so when the band stopped performing atsumu and oikawa stepped up to the older guys and asked for their numbers.

(iwaizumi is 22 and sakusa is 21)

oikawa not surprisingly got the number immediately.

"why should i give you my number? what's so special about you?" the raven haired singer asked.

"w-well i- nothing really it's just-" atsumu stumbled over his words blushing like crazy.

sakusa chuckled at this. "calm down blondie i'll give you my number, if you'll dance with me."

"dance with you? like right now?" the blonde asked.

"yeah, right now."

so the two stepped out to the middle of the dance floor and started to dance.

an upbeat song was playing as the two moved perfectly together by the beat. sakusa's hands gripped atsumu's hips tightly as he pulled him closer.

they moved to the music in perfect sync pretty much forgetting about everyone else in the club.

after a while the two sat down at a table near the back. atsumu sat on the tallers lap as he kissed his neck.

"tsumu we gotta go," oikawa said after finding his friend.

"what do you mean?" atsumu asked.

"your brother just called me he said we gotta be home by one."

"but i thought he was at suna's tonight?"

"i guess not. but it's 12:45 and i really don't want your brother yelling at us for getting home too late."

"fine, omi i gotta go," atsumu said running his fingers through the raven's curls. sakusa didn't stop what he was doing though.

"can you stop devouring my friends neck we have to go," oikawa said and sakusa chuckled putting his number into atsumu's phone.

atsumu kissed his cheek and got up walking out with his brunette friend.

"OMG YOU TOTALLY JUST GOT SO MANY HICKEYS FROM THAT DUDE HAHAH," oikawa yelled as soon as they were outside and walking home.

"JSUXU SHUT UP. how'd it go with that drummer guy?" atsumu smoothly changed the subject.

"he's so hot and his arms-" oikawa swooned. "i think we're going out for drinks tomorrow."

"yesss get that head kawababesss," atsumu hyped up his friend.

"HAHAH you probably would've gotten head tonight if i didn't make you leave."

"HDUCICG SHUT UP."

the two got to the miyas' household.

they tried to sneak in quietly but on the couch in the living room was a sleeping suna on osamu's lap.

"you guys are late."

it was 1:01am.

"shut the fuck up samu," atsumu mumbled as him and oikawa went upstairs to the blonde's room.

the next morning oikawa left after breakfast and so that left osamu suna and atsumu in the kitchen.

"who did that to your neck it looks like a dinosaur attacked you," osamu said.

(stfu samu tsukki didn't give him the hickeys 🙄🤚)

"shut the fuck up samu i've seen what you do to sunarin's neck and this isn't much different," atsumu answered defensively.

"no need to bring me into this," suna rolled his eyes.

"okay but for real who did it?" osamu asked.

"his name is sakusa kiyoomi he's in a band," atsumu said smugly.

"really? how low are your standards tsumu?" the gray twin rolled his eyes.

"not everyone can have a perfect friends to lovers relationship like you and sunarin," the blonde pouted. he went back upstairs and decided to text the singer from last night.

10:48am
atsumu
heya omi omi

11:14am
sakusa
hello miya

11:15am
atsumu
why do you call me miya?? you should call me by my first name
>:(

11:20am
sakusa
because it's fun to mess with you

11:21am
atsumu
that's so mean omi omi 😢😖😢😣😢☹️😔😣😟😟😔😢😢

11:31am
sakusa
not the emoji spam

11:32am
atsumu
don't hate on my emojis 😒😒😞😔🙁😔😔🙁😣
i'm gonna go cri now 😥😢😭😓😥😭😥😢😥😢😓😢😭

11:37am
sakusa
okay

11:38am
atsumu
okay???
omi 😭😭😭
read

11:47am
atsumu
my brother got mad bc of the hickeys u left 😩😩

11:53am
sakusa
oh good so those stayed

11:54am
atsumu
xjxizjjsf YEAH
do you know how hard it was to explain to my brother 😣😣

12:07
sakusa
don't act like you didn't like it

12:08
atsumu
SHXUXUF OKAY
omiiiii when can we hang out???

12:15
sakusa
when do you want to hang out?

12:16
atsumu
anytimeeee

12:24
sakusa
is now okay?

12:25
atsumu
yesss
where do you want to meet up??

12:30
sakusa
i can come pick you up if you'd like? and don't worry i'm not some creep trying to kill you i just want to take you to this diner.

12:31
atsumu
okay omi-kun  i'll send you my address and see you soon :)

atsumu sent the address and got dressed. he put on a sweater and light blue ripped jeans.

"where are you going?" the miya twins' mother asked as the faux blonde walked downstairs.

"out," he shrugged.

"he's probably going to meet a random dude he met last night," osamu said sitting on the couch not looking up from his phone.

"a random dude you met last night? atsumu this better not be true. you're going to get kidnapped and then-"

"ma' it's fine. he's not random and he's not going to kidnap me," atsumu sighed.

"but he's probably going to give you more hickeys," osamu said.

"shut up samu!" atsumu yelled.

"hickeys?!" their mother freaked out.

"i'm leaving," atsumu said.

"no. you're not leaving young man."

"yes i am he's waiting outside."

"then let me see him. i'd like to meet the man my son is leaving with."

"no ma' i'm leaving. god i can't wait to move out," atsumu walked towards the door.

"then do it. you have until tomorrow to be out of here."

"what?!" both twins said at the same time.

"you heard me."

"if tsumu has to leave then so do i," osamu declared.

"no osamu. you're staying."

"fuck this," atsumu mumbled walking out the front door.

he saw sakusa's blue cadillac and the raven sitting in the driver's seat on his phone.

the blonde got in the passengers seat silently.

sakusa looked up from his phone and looked at the blonde quietly questioning the tension around the blonde.

"i just got kicked out," atsumu mumbled.

"oh."

"i mean i was planning to move out anyway but i don't have a place yet i think i'll just have to stay with my friend."

"hey why don't you stay with me? for now at least," the taller offered grabbing atsumu's hand in a comforting manner.

"ya really want me to?" atsumu bit his lip to hold back a smile.

"yeah it'll help us get to know each other anyway," kiyoomi leaned over and pressed their lips together. the blonde was confused at first but kissed back happily.

"those hickeys look good on you," the taller breathe as he pulled away.

"shut up," atsumu mumbled blushing.

the two drove to the places sakusa wanted to show atsumu then drove back to atsumu's house.

by now it was just passed sunset.

"i'll go get my stuff and i'll be right out," the blonde said running inside.

he went upstairs quickly and grabbed all the stuff he needed.

he only took his favorite clothes, charger, and toothbrush.

atsumu walked downstairs with his bag.

his mother father and brother were all on the couch. they really looked like your picture perfect family.

"i'll text you later samu," atsumu mumbled and osamu nodded.

when atsumu got to sakusa's apartment it was nice. really nice.

"thank ya again omi for everything."

"of course. you deserve the best."

the blonde hugged the taller slowly feeling all his stress slip away as he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"are we together?" atsumu asked abruptly.

"what do you mean?" kiyoomi asked.

"i-i mean are we in a relationship?" the blonde pulled away from the hug slightly to lock eyes with the other.

"yeah only if you promise to come to all of my shows though," kiyoomi smirked.

"deal," atsumu smiled and kissed the other's lips pulling him closer.

i didn't know how to end this so i'm sorry if the ending is kind of abrupt xjxjjzjs i hope you guys like this and sorry i haven't posted in a few days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.7K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
1.8K 83 14
- She's hot but I got practice | - Or maybe I need one day off βžͺ I DON'T OWN Haikyuu! AND IT'S CHARACTERS, I JUST OWN THE PLOT. β€· Cover image is take...
222K 6.6K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
18.1K 710 25
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...