That time I got reincarnated...

By Jksk99

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... More

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
10. I want to sleep.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
12. Your not that bad.
13. Time for a champion
14. Prepare for a fight.
15. Big explosion, Big success.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
21. Meeting Yuuki.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

28. Abducted

2.6K 62 21
By Jksk99

me realizing I haven't updated this book in a while.

Anyway, how we all doing I'm back with another chapter for you guys and not much else to say soo enjoy!

No one Pov 

You, Rimuru, and Ranga alongside all the kids of the class stood just outside the stone walls of Engrassia preparing to head back to the tempest. Rimuru thought himself of what happened over the past couple of days with freeing the kids. reporting the news to both Yuuki and Benimaru via a crystal ball that he brought with him and kept within his room.  Not only that but he reminisced about the final few lessons he had teaching the kids. all in all it was a fun trip for both Rimuru and yourself. 

Also, some new information came your way when Rimuru mentioned that Youm and his group had returned to Tempest with a new member added to his party. you couldn't help but wonder what this new person is like but quickly dismissed it from your thoughts.

"Teacher do you really have to go?" Chloe asked tears threatening to spill. "You can't try to keep them here, Clo." Ryota explained whilst patting the poor girl on the back.

You watch as Rimuru walks closer to Chloe and removes his mask given to him by Shizu and hands it to her with a smile. "Here, this is yours. buck up, kid."

Instantly Chloe's mood brightened significantly smiling brightly as she clutched the mask tightly. "That's not fair! I wanted the mask!" complained Alice "Too bad I got it first!" she laughed.

"Who cares about a dumb mask?" Kenya spoke seemingly not caring. "After all, the Teacher already gave us new robes to wear." Gail said trying to calm down Alice if even a little.

"Those were created by our holy princess Shuna! They are extremely light and durable. She also made my clothes." you spoke showing off that your clothing and theirs are of similar material. "Oh and Alice your robes are the only ones that have a lace on the sleeves." she seemed to be satisfied with that and grinned. "Oh... okay, then."

As you made sure that the final preparations were done Rimuru gave one last talk. "Keep studying hard, got it? it hurts to say goodbye, but it's not as though we'll never see each other again. when I get a break, we'll come back pay you a visit." with that he pats you on the head to signal that you are leaving. so you both hop onto the back of the waiting Ranga and set off.

"See you again!" both you and Rimuru shout back at the kids as ranga carries you off back to your home.

Although you could hear a few words before you left thanks to your improved hearing. something about Kenya in proving himself for the next time we meet and hen someone calling him out for crying. a small chuckle escaped your lips. and from then on you faced forward, looking at the long path ahead of you.

After making sure that you and Rimuru are far enough away from any humans Rimuru patted ranga to stop his advance. The plan was after leaving you would use spatial movement to return to tempest by hanging onto Rimuru as he activated his skill. 

You watched as the slime jumped onto the ground to begin preparation for spatial movement magic circles swirled around the base of his body glowing slightly brighter as the seconds went by. You also jumped onto the floor to give Ranga a rest from carrying you.

Suddenly you felt a hand rest on your right shoulder. although you didn't see anyone tailing you for a while and have been actively surveying the area this person had managed to sneak past not only you but Ranga and Rimuru as well. you attempted to turn back to view whoever had grabbed you but the person in question didn't allow you to view their figure fully as they quickly dislocated your shoulder and blinded you with some weird skill. But it wasn't only your sight. your sense of touch, smell, and hearing has also been robbed from you.

Although your senses had been stolen that didn't stop you from screaming out in pain briefly before your attacker silenced you with a chop to the back of your neck knocking you out. Rimuru and Ranga immediately shifted their gaze to your unconscious body being held by a female. Rimuru's golden eyes met the attacker's blue orbs that seem to hold no care for anything. And in her hands was your unconscious form with all your kitsune features on display. 

Ranga was first to move towards the unknown person dashing at her preparing to bite but had to stop his advance as a plethora of blades flew towards his legs causing him to halt his approach. if he continued he would surely have attained many unwanted slashes and cuts along his legs.

Rimuru went to move next throwing a fireball towards your captor. The ball of fire made an impact detonating on contact with the woman's body. an explosion erupted covering the area in smoke. 

Rimuru held back with that attack although he knew that you were extremely resistant to the likes of flames. the thought of possibly injuring you in the slightest made it so the attack was weaker than he would have liked. the smoke cleared and now stood the female that displayed many similarities to yourself. Multiple tails drooped behind her. Ears pointed upwards alert for any attackers. Rimuru's mind became flooded with questions about his opponent but no words escaped his mouth he only stood on guard unable to think straight.

In the next moment you and this girl that Rimuru had thought you had some connection with disappeared from sight leaving a few flames that resembled your own fox-fire on the floor. instantly Rimuru tried to search for you using magic sense but he had no luck. internally he was angry and worried but on the outside, he looked calm although if one looked close enough you could see his fist clenched tightly shaking with anger. 

As much as Rimuru wanted a bit of time to calm down he would not get his request. after a deep breath behind him up against a tree kneeled a bloody and bruised Souei. "What is going on!?" he spoke to himself running over to the wounded Kijin. whilst he approached Souei he was informed by great sage that he was caught within a wide range magical barrier which constricted the use of spatial alteration abilities. 

Although he didn't think about it too much at the moment. Spatial movement didn't activate because of the barrier but that seemed to have escaped his train of thought at that time.

"L-Lord Rimuru!"

"Soeui! what happened to you?"

"This is only a body double. My real body is safe, don't fret over me. however, my lord, there is an enemy about, of unimaginable strength... please... flee from this-" Without warning Souei's body double vanished as if was never there leaving Rimuru by himself. "Ranga hide in my shadow!" he commanded and in an instant Ranga had vanished.

From behind him, Rimuru had heard some footsteps and the occasional clink of armor get louder. "Greetings and well met." the voice was feminine and unknown to Rimuru so he turned to confront the stranger. "Though we will depart just as quickly."

"Can I help you?" now standing in front of Rimuru was a woman which he guessed to be from the western holy church. she had short shoulder-length black hair. the woman had little armor only having a breastplate and greaves as well as boots for protection over her armor she also wore a white coat that sported a red cross on its collar. "I'm Rimuru, an adventurer. perhaps you have me confused for someone else?"

the woman seemed to sigh in disappointment. "I know exactly who you are, chancellor of the land of monsters. Your country is a nuisance. So I've decided to destroy it." the woman reached for her sword that dangled on her hip drawing it to face Rimuru. "Letting you go back now would make that more difficult."

"Greetings... Captain of the western holy church's crusaders. Hinata Sakaguchi."

Y/N's Pov

My head is pounding... My right shoulder is still in incredible amounts of pain and my vision is blurry. All sounds around me are muffled making it hard to hear anything outside of someone screaming in my ear. 

Looking around the area with what little vision I have I seem to be in some sort of room. it's completely empty besides the chair I'm sitting on and a knife stabbed into the back wall pinning some piece of paper to it and a single door which looks incredibly old. On the floor my chair is surrounded by multiple rings there are some symbols within each ring but I cannot make out any of them, even if I could I doubt it would help me as I don't understand what this I for. 

Attempting to get up I realized my legs have been bound to the floor by metal chains meaning I can walk about but I can only walk within the multiple layers of rings. which is about 3 meters of space. looking down at my hands there are some handcuff-like things on me. on both the left and right cuff there is a small symbol that glows faintly but other than that it doesn't seem to have any significance.

"I gotta get out of here," I whisper to myself. first up would probably to get rid of these handcuffs. Attempting to melt them off was an immediate fail. Trying to use any skill or magic that requires magicules causes the handcuffs to shock the wearer although it wasn't too painful it wasn't very pleasant either. It looks like damaging them physically also seems to be out of the question the material that they were made out of is exceptionally strong. 

I guess that's it I'm trapped within this room... the more I look around the more this place seemed to be recognizable. And as my vision returned slowly It didn't take all too long for it to click in my brain that this is my old home with those, people... Those, things...

As time passes more unhappy thoughts flow through my head. "who brought me here?" or "why am I back here." the longer I sat in this secluded room the darker my thoughts got. "Will I be alone again?", "What happened to Rimuru?" my body began to shake a bit and tears were on the verge of falling. 

The single door in the room swung open smashing into the wall creating a large bang which I covered my sensitive ears to avoid. Standing in the doorway was Michael with a sickening grin stuck on his face. Behind him were two other people. One of the others was a face I wasn't bothered by in fact it was kinda nice seeing it. 

Alice just like last time seeing her she was just a husk of herself. empty emotionless eyes and an expressionless face. behind her though was Petra.

she strode into the room a slight smirk on her face as she gazed upon my form bound by chains. she couldn't help herself but snicker at my current position but quickly went from smirking to a more serious face. "Alice." she still spoke as if she commanded everyone like puppets. looking and talking down to people seemed to be a natural thing for her. "Fix his shoulder for me."

Alice strode forward until she was in front of me and began to attempt to move my dislocated shoulder into place. With little effort, an audible pop was heard as my shoulder moved back into place. 

moving my shoulder back into place did hurt but my focus was on something else. Alice's face. as soon as her face couldn't be seen by others in this room a sorrowful expression blanketed her face and when she leaned closer to fix my shoulder I swear I heard a faint "I'm so sorry." from her, but it was so quiet I could just barely make out what she said. And when she turned back her face once again returned to expressing nothing.

"Why am I here?" each word I spoke was filled with hatred of these people whilst glaring daggers at both Michael and Petra.

"I just wanted you to come back to us. Y/N." Petra spoke waving a hand over one of the rings which started to glow. Her smirk grew larger as if she already knew my response but didn't care for it.

"What! You expect me to come back to you. To this hell hole you call home." you scoffed at her. "Why would I ever do that! I've already got a family. One that cares for me! One that actually treats me like a person! With friends and companions! Why would I ever give that up to join back to this...  Why would I join back up with you!"

"Oh, You seem to value this new family of yours oh so much, along with these people you have met called friends. Hmm... you see what if they were to turn their backs on you. what then?" The second inner ring of the magic circle started to emit a faint glow similar to the outermost ring.

"They wouldn't do that! They have no reason to."

"Not yet they don't, what if a Kitsune that looked just exactly like you was to say... I don't know. Run rampant in this city called Tempest slaughtering any that come your way. Civilian or not. Friends and your so-called family included."

"And how are you going to achieve that?! Surely you cant make a clone of me to attack the city, illusion magic won't work no matter how strong it is."

"Hahaha. You really are quite dumb aren't ya little bro!" Michael's voice teased.

"I am not your little brother, nor am I part of this family." you retorted now eyes locked onto Michaels's laughing form. "We never said we were going to do it. No illusion, no clone. The real deal Y/N the kitsune. You yourself will run rampant. we will only need to adjust a few things about you!"

"Adjust about me? like what?" I asked with slight bits of fear beginning to show in my voice.

"Your memories!" with that the magic circle below me erupted with magical energy and shined brightly enough to blind me. the last thing I saw before that was Petra's and Michael's evil grins.

No ones Pov.

After the light died down all occupants of the room lowered the arm used to cover their eyes from the bright light. And let their gaze fall onto the boy sitting on the chair in the middle of the room.

On the chair sat Y/N although this time his appearance was different the Illusion he kept the entire time he was with Rimuru was dropped allowing his original hair color of white and golden eyes to be seen to all present.

the boy after a few seconds looked up settling his sight on the three before him. A smile adorned his face

"Mother! Michael! Alice! It's great to see you again!"

And that's the end of this chapter. I hope it was worth the almost 2-month wait you all had to endure. but now we getting into the better section with Y/N's previous family once again stepping up onto the scene after a while. I'm gonna have a bit of fun with all this and there may be a vote in the future that could decide the result of a major event so watch out for that. Anyway sorry for any spelling mistakes and any incorrect grammar. but i will see all you guys in the next one. Goodbye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 529 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
242K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
344K 10.7K 59
Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny entangled with mine to the point of exist...
28.7K 845 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...