๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช...

By Static_Shadow10

"๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ฎ๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–" โ†คโ†คโ†คโ†คโ†ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ... More

โ˜…ยท.ยท'ยฏ'ยท.ยทโ˜… ษชษดแด›ส€แด โ˜…ยท.ยท'ยฏ'ยท.ยทโ˜…
[1] ษชษด๊œฐษชสŸแด›ส€แด€แด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดœส€ส€ส แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดส€แด… ๊œฑแด‡ส€แด แด‡ส€๊œฑ
[2] ษช สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ ษขแดแด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษชแดแด‡ แดษด แดส ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ แด€สœสœสœสœสœสœสœสœสœ
[3] ๊œฐแดส€ แดœ แด‹แด€แด›
[4] ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด„แด˜ส€ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1
[5] ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด„แด˜ส€ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
[6] แด‡แด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ 2020
[7] ๊œฑแด€แด…
[8] ษช แด€แด ๊œฐษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด„แด€สŸ-แด„แดœ-สŸแดœ๊œฑแด›
[9] แด‹แด€แด› แด…ษชแด‡๊œฑ :0
[10] แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด›แดแดกษด
[11] แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1
[12] แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
[13] สœแด‡ส, สœแด‡ส, สœแด‡ส...( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
[14] สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส! ษขแด‡แด› แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด… - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1
[15] สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส! ษขแด‡แด› แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด… - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
[16] สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส สœแด€ส™ษชส™ษช
[18] แด›แดxษชแด„
[19] แด›แดxษชแด„ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
{2} แด‹แด€ส€สŸ แดŠแด€แด„แดส™๊œฑ โ€ข แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด + ษชสŸส [แด›แดxษชแด„ 1.5]
[20] แด›แดxษชแด„ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3
[21] แด˜.๊œฑ. ษช๊œฐ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ ส/ษด... ษช ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸสŸ สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ
[22] แด„แด€ษด'แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด... แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส...
[23] แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡ แดแด‡...
[24] แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑ แด›แด แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส แดแดœ๊œฑษชแด„
[25] แดกสœส แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข สœษชแด?
[26] แด›ส€แด€ษชแด›แดส€
[27] แด›ส€แด€ษชแด›แดส€ - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
[28] แดกแด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด›แด‡สŸ แดแดแด›แด‡สŸ สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€ส ษชษดษด
[29] แดกแด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด›แด‡สŸ แดแดแด›แด‡สŸ สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€ส ษชษดษด - แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
[31] แด˜แดแด : ษช'แด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แดส (แดษดสŸษชษดแด‡) ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…
[32] ษช แดกแดษด'แด› ๊œฑแด€ส ษช'แด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ (แด…๊œฑแดแด˜ แด„!Qแดœแด€แด„แด‹ษชแด›ส)

[17] สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ สœแด๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแด›. แด›แดกแด แด„แดษด๊œฐสŸษชแด„แด›แด‡แด… แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด โ„ข

1.1K 29 19
By Static_Shadow10

Note: Funny story, while I watched a portion of this stream (Love or Host: Viewers Choice), I was sitting at the living room desk in my house while my dad was watching tv, and apparently, I was smiling while watching bc well aLeX  and it was funny and dramatic, so my dad rly called me out and asked me "WHAT'RE YOU WATCHING? I SEE YOU SMILING-" and I quickly was like "bROOKLYN99" so yeah that was funny lol

"Hello, ladies! Listen, you must know something about me: every woman in my life has hurt me, so severely..."

*****

"Today, we have assembled a cast of 11 wonderful women. Every round, that timer is gonna tick zero, at which point we'll ask you to give me a bottom three, then the chat will vote for who they want to keep out of the bottom three. Unfortunately, for the last person with the least amount of votes, it'll be the end of the road and we'll never see them again..."

Alex sat at his desk with one of his screens displaying the different women he was in a call with and the other displaying his array of edited pictures of them. While he waited for Austin to finish explaining the rules of the show, he quickly whipped out his phone, out of sight of the camera, and sent a quick message to his best friend.

—— Y/n ——

about to start my show,, I'm finally gonna have a gf :D

what is karl not enough for you??? D:<

AND WHAT ABT SAPNAP AND GEORGE??

I don't wanna be a snitch, cause mami never raise no snitch, but I'm telling

you better not,, or i'm telling karl you took the gummy worms from the taco challenge

you bitch

-——-

Alex let out one small laugh just as Austin told everyone to wave at their audience, to which Alex had some fun and applauded like a maniac.

"Hello, ladies! Listen, you must know something about me: every woman in my life has hurt me, so severely..."

All the members of the call let out a little laugh as Alex's phone chimed a little bell sound.

—— Y/n ——

well screw you too

-——-

After multiple photoshopped pictures and eliminations later, Y/n had been sitting at her streaming desk and laughing her ass off at the competition being displayed on one of her big monitors. She had decided on which of the girls were her favorites, including Minx, her love and one of her bestest friends, and Nina, a comedic king.

She texted George each time Alex pulled up a gif of him and even encouraged him to tweet about it. She had also been messaging with Karl throughout the show, who was also watching.

The competition was down to seven final girls, including Minx, Boze, Kacey, Blushi, Angelic, Andi, and Nina. The show was slowing down a little because it was coming down to almost half of the competition left. This was when Karl messaged Y/n with something that would change the whole vibe of the show.

—— Karl ——

omg y/n

austin just texted me asking if I wanted to join the show

he said u can come too

pls come

alex would actually die

karl

ur a goddamn genius

tell austin i wouldn't miss it for the world >:)

-——-

"We have two special guests joining us, ooh!"

*slurps*

"Hello??"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, KARL JACOBS!" While the crowd went wild, Karl yelled into his mic of the now connected call while Y/n tried her best to hold back her laughter. He went on about how none of the girls could compete with his love for Alex, while Y/n tried to fix her microphone. With all the drama Karl was giving them, everyone had almost forgotten about Austin saying there were two special guests.

"OUR SECOND SPECIAL, LADIES AND GENTS, Y/N!"

"MINX, MY LOVE, HOW COULD YOU?"

The chat once again went crazy as Minx herself tried to defend her position on the show. Meanwhile, all the other girls were wondering about what the two new guests, especially Y/n, meant for their chances of winning the show.

"Ladies, obviously both Y/n and Karl are very influential parts of Quackity's life. I mean, he can get very intimate with Karl and Y/n is his best friend. Now, this is a two-part question. First, how would you handle someone like Karl?"

Boze started off her response by being completely fine with any intimacy Karl and Alex may or may not get up to, which caused Karl and Alex to both cheer and Y/n to hold back from spitting the water in her mouth. All the other girls gave their answers and Austin moved on to the second part of his question.

"Now, Y/n is also one of Quackity's bestest friends and lots of stans like to ship them with each other," Y/n's face began to blush and she was grateful that her camera was off and only her voice could be heard. "If you were to date Quackity, how would handle all the Y/n-Alex stans?"

"Ooohoohoohoo..." Y/n could practically hear Karl rubbing his hands together from behind the multiple screens. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at the man, who was one of the thousands of people who also shipped her and Alex.

Each of the girls responded with various different answers, some crazy like Boze - who said she would probably "fuck up some bitches" - and some taking a more pacifist route, like Blushi - who would just try to calmly explain to fans the situation and ask them to respect the relationships.

Minx, strangely enough, kept her answer short and simple, surprisingly staying quiet for the majority of the round, while Kacey actually, in her high as a kite state, asked a very interesting question.

"Listen, guys, I know what you all wanna know is whether or not these two have something going on between them..." The call fell quiet as she continued her speech. Even the chat seemed to calm down.

"Obviously, people wouldn't want them together if they didn't seem to ooze all this romantic tension, so, as a favor to all of us here competing for Quackity's love, please you two, tell us... have you ever had feelings for each other?"

Everyone seemed to be pressed to their screens, waiting for the answer from the two conflicted children™.

Both Alex and Y/n's hearts beat out of their chests, as they knew they couldn't admit their feelings for each other in front of all these people, on a dating show meant to set up Alex with one of these random girls.

The pair stayed silent for a while, before breaking out in awkward laughter. And finally, Y/n was the one to speak up.

"Alex and I are just friends."

*****

After the dating show, Minx had won and had gone on her "date" with Alex. Y/n and Karl had left by the show's end and watched the final choice, leaving before the date started. Despite it only being for fun and not at all serious, Y/n couldn't help the fact that she felt weird thinking about Alex on a date, fake or not, with someone. And so, after the show and the date, Y/n spent the time talking with Karl, while Alex fixed up his recording space.

As he tied his green screen back to its organized resting place, he heard the familiar sound chime from Discord, which was now open on his desktop.

The message was from Minx, even though he had just finished calling and streaming with her, apparently she had more to say.

He responded to her request to call once again, except without the cameras and funny antics.

"Alex, I'm gonna be straightforward and to the point... do you have feelings for Y/n?"

"Wha-What?"

"You heard me. Do you, or do you not, want her to be on the Love or Host as a contestant rather than the rest of these random ass girls so you can choose her, love her, date her, marry her, then impregnate her or some weird shit?"

Her final words normally would've been enough to make Alex burst out in laughter, but for now, he could only muster up a small, awkward laugh to give her. He thought back to the stream and how he felt from just those few hours of talking to her and how happy it made him. Then how bummed he was when she said they were just friends. 

"Minx, she said so herself: we're just friends. We doesn't need to be anything more than that-"

"Oh please! Don't pull that shit on me! I was there! I saw how you got little fuckin' google eyes every time she talked and I heard the little schoolgirl giggles every time she made a joke! The whole time, you practically ignored every single other girl there just because you were wishing you could be playing Minecraft with her instead of sitting here with the rest of us!"

Alex leaned back in his chair. Letting out an exasperated breath, he knew he had been caught.

"Okay, so what if I do like her? She said so herself! 'We're just friends.' Obviously, that means-"

"Obviously, that means nothing! She was just doing it for the show and for the viewers! C'mon, she wouldn't confess her feeling for you in the middle of a livestream like that, she's not stupid,"

Alex's shot up as he rolled his chair closer to the monitor, as if he was right in Minx's face when he asked her his next question.

"Does Y/n like me?"

"No-"

"MINX! Does Y/n like me back?"

"OF COURSE SHE FUCKIN' DOES YOU IDIOT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN-"

*****

"Heyyyy casanova... how was the date?"

"Minx told me you like me."

"Son of a bitch-"

Y/n had been relaxing at her desk, just chatting with Karl when she got the call from Alex. She immediately said her goodbyes to Karl and answered, lowkey interested in the results of the "date."

When Alex told her that Minx told him her secret, she was definitely shocked and confused as to how that was a topic of conversation at all during their date.

"She told me afterwards, in private, and I had to call you because... well, c-cause I, uh, well..."

He was struggling to get out the words he been practicing to say for the whole five minutes it took for him to hang up on Minx and call Y/n.

"Are you having a stroke?"

"No, I... I wanted to tell you... that I like you too and maybe could we, I dunno, date sometime? Somehow?"

It took a moment for the full confession to finally register in her head, but once it did, Y/n felt like jumping up and down in her chair like some crazed 16-year-old on crack.

"Ye-Yeah, to-totally, that sounds great!"

Turns out, in some weird way, Love or Host found these two conflicted children™ love after all.

*****

Note: Thank you guy so much for 4.9k reads and over 100 votes, next entry is a special thanks y'all <3 ,, also, not me reading the transcripts as I write this entry so I could get the exact right dialogue-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 20.8K 64
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™–๐™! ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š-๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก?" สœแด‡ ษขแด€๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡, แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดŠแดแด‹แด‡. "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™š...
70.3K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
20.8K 479 32
๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†. ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
22.8K 289 32
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ร— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ