Kenhina || Rainy Nights

Galing kay CozyKaycon

Kenma and Hinata has been living in the same dorm for almost a year now. However, little did each other know... Higit pa

Important Information
Part 1| The beginning | Kenma POV
Chapter 2| The Rain Report| Shoyo POV
Chapter 4 | Anorexia | Shoyo Pov
Chapter 5| Questions | Kenma POV
Chapter 6| Night Troubles| Shoyo POV

Chapter 3| The Movie | Kenma POV

75 4 2
Galing kay CozyKaycon

...

    Me and Shoyo were currently watching this movie and after finishing our ice cream and at least sitting it out for 15 minutes. Shoyo ended up laying on my stomach and hugging me at the same time. While I was also hugging him back. Honestly, if anyone were to walk in right now they would think "oh it's a couple watching a movie" or something?! But what I really wanted to do was to kiss Shoyo this moment was perfect. I don't really think he would even be comfortable. What was his sexuality though? All this time I known him and still didn't even know. Would it be rude to just ask him during this movie? Like I said This moment was perfect and-

I then felt a tickle on my back. Which I soon remembered Shoyo was currently laying on my stomach.

"kenma, are you ok? You look like your overthinking about something. If your tired we can just go to bed? Hey, You can even talk to me about it! I won't get mad." Shoyo told me. I guess he noticed. However, since he said I can talk to him about it and he won't get mad. I guess this is my shot.

"Are you sure sho? I don't wanna hurt our friendship..."

"Yes, I'm sure? Why would I just let you sit there and not even do anythi-"

"I was wondering what was your sexuality? I mean I did know you all this time and still didn't know"

"I think I'm gay or bi... I don't really know anymore so for now Imma say I'm Bi"

     Yes, I guess I have a chance after all. I turned my attention back toward the movie. However, at the corner of my eye, I saw shoyo staring at me. His breathing was touching my neck slowly and it cooled me down. I soon got distracted again and started to think dirty thoughts of me and shoyo.  Can you stop kenma? I told myself... All shoyo wants to do is watch a movie and your basically RUINING the moment.

Shoyo must've saw again that I was overthinking and did something unforgettable. He licked my stomach Like literally lifted this basic white shirt and licked my stomach. Why did his tongue touching my skin feel... Nice? Stop kenma...

"What was that for?" I asked knowing I was shocked on the inside and out.

"You were distracted again!" he sulked as he hid his face into my stomach softly. It was dark in the room so I couldn't really confirm but it seemed like he was blushing maybe. I patted his head as I grabbed him and pulled him closer towards my face. Now it looked like we were about to kiss but shoyo wasn't really looking and me, he was still hiding by looking down towards the bed.

"Shoyo I want your attention please look at me"

  He didn't even move the slightest. So I grabbed his face and lifted it up slowly and we soon were able to look into each other eyes. He looked like he was about to cry? Did he regret what he did? I wanted to break the silence, Shoyo had paused the movie before this even had happened. So, I didn't really notice the silence until now. I started to feel bad because the week before shoyo foot broke I was thinking things like "I wonder what it would be like to see shoyo cry and see his eyes all puffy..."Now I regretted it because I knew I was gonna be heartbroken.

"Shoyo.. are you ok? I looked at him. We were so close until the point I could feel shoyo breathing on me and he could probably feel me breathing on him.

"I'm so sorry kenma..." He sighed before proceeding. "I just... for some reason also wanted your attention. I was asking you things about the movie and stuff and it just seemed like you were in your own little world like you didn't even care." When he said that I felt a little droplet reach my hand. He was crying... I turned on my lamp and I saw him quickly cover his face. Damn, he must be really embarrassed or something. However, he wanted my attention.

    I removed his hands from his face as I could see tiny lines from where the tears fell from and he kind of looked like the sad emoji... This might make me cry. How could someone cry pretty?  I soon just build courage and asked a question I been meaning to ask.

"Is there anything you want me to do to make up for this" I stared at him with a tiny smile hoping it could at least cheer him up a bit? He kind of just wiped his tears though

"...I know this is kind of what couples do but that's not what it really means for me right now... But can you kiss me? "

I was shocked but he didn't even let the shock get to me since he wasn't even finished yet.

" can you kiss me right here..." I watch as shoyo point to his right cheek. If I'm being honest after everything I put him through these past couple of weeks. Even if I kiss his cheek and feel some of his tears. I wouldn't care even once. I nod slowly as I leaned in to kiss shoyo cheek. Once, I kiss him it felt like? I wanted to be happy but at the same time, I couldn't... I'm definitely texting Kuroo once Shoyo falls asleep.

"Thanks," Shoyo said before facing the wall and said goodnight shortly after. If only I wasn't stuck in my dumbass THOUGHTS.  Seeing Sho cry is like watching the world slowly end and you actually had the chance to save it but didn't. It was soon quiet in this dorm room, All you could hear is rain and rain.  All you can see is darkness and a person sleeping next to me which was nobody other than Shoyo Hinata himself. Why did I have to be such an idiot?

   I confirmed Shoyo was sound asleep before I lightly kissed him on the lips and said "Goodnight sho." I later grabbed my phone and opened the Messages app. I scrolled until I found the contact named "Annoying Ass Rooster" which didn't even take long and opened it.

Kenma:

Are you awake Kuroo?

Kuroo:

Look at you texting first! 🤩

Kenma:

Not the time stfu!

Kuroo:

Ok ok! Fine! What's the issue 🙄😐

Kenma:

I made Shoyo cry... I didn't mean too I swear!

Kuroo:

How the hell did you manage to make the ball of SUNSHINE cry.

Kenma:

Well. It all started when me and shoyo were watching a movie. It was like till the point me and him were cuddling. Not in a couple like way though.

Kuroo:

Don't couples cuddle tho 😃

Kenma: 

Shut up! Neways. 🤨 I was getting distracted because... of my crush on shoyo and I was thinking dirty things like... What would his moan even sound like?

Kuroo:

A crow! -inserts crow picture-

Kenma:

😐😐😑😑😐😑😐😑 am I seeing that shit right?

ANYWAYS FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME BEFORE I TEXT SAKUSA! he got upset because he told me he wanted my attention...and I wasn't giving it to him since I kept getting distracted and I need help because seeing him cry hurt.

Kuroo:

Kenma I don't really know what to tell you since I barely even know Shoyo the way you do! Do what you think will make him happy :D

Kenma has gone offline

Kuroo:

Bruh come back ;-;

~~~~~~~~

Well, that was a total waste of my time I thought upon myself as I turned off my phone and put it on my nightstand. I shortly felt arms wrap me and a fluffy hair move gently across my chest. I look down and I spotted that it was shoyo doing these actions, but he was still asleep. I smiled softly as I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his. This felt nice honestly. I don't deserve this though. Every time I do something wrong he always find a way to reassure me everything is alright. Why can't you be mad at me?

I started to tear up from anger and as I hear shoyo whisper things in his sleep like the word "meat buns" or even "kenma" but whenever he said Kenma he would always hug me tighter. At the same time, I think he was still upset. Think Kenma how could you make it up to him... Me overthinking soon caused me to fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kenma...KennNNmMmMAAa" I heard my name and I slowly opened my eyes as a saw a hand waving across my face. I turned toward the side of my bed as I saw Shoyo with a plate in his hand. Whatever it was It smelt good.

"What time is it..." I soon opened my eyes fully as shoyo set the food on the nightstand and took out his phone. It had Pancakes, Bacon, and eggs on it. (Yes I made them eat that 😂🙂). "It's currently 10 am." He said while putting his phone back and his back pocket.

"I learned how to make food while keeping my crutches in control. Aren't you proud kenma!!" He smiled as big as ever. It was like seeing a child get their favorite toy.

"Yes, I'm proud of you shoyo! Also, is this for me?"
"Yes!" The tangerine looked at him as he handed Kenma his breakfast

"I- Shoyo you didn't have to! Really." I was shocked. Was he forgetting what happened last night? I didn't even want to argue at this point so, I took the dish and once again thanked him and watched as he left the room. This food really looks good. I decided to take the fork he gave me and take a bite of the pancake.

Holy moly who taught him how to cook? This tastes like one of those restaurant pancakes or one of those pancakes a professional chef's made. I soon took a bite of the berries who put on the pancakes and later on without even noticing I finished all the food he made me. Why is he such a good friend? Kuroo wouldn't have done this because he thinks I should learn how to make my own breakfast and by that, I have to stop playing video games. However, I never listened to him not once.

I got up casually and went towards the kitchen sink to wash my dish off. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Shoyo staring at his phone and it looked like he hasn't had a bite of his food. Was he gonna eat? I watched him for 5 more minutes and I noticed He wasn't moving his fingers either. So was his phone just on? I placed my dish in the sink gently as I quietly walked towards Sho. I looked over him and saw his phone was completely black which meant it was off. He was frozen in shock maybe? What happened. I went and sat on the couch next to him and picked up his fork and I cut some of the pancakes and grabbed it with the fork.

"Open Sho," I spoke and I watch him open his mouth and said

"ahhh... Wait wha-" I stuffed the food in his mouth as his attention soon focused on me. He soon looked at me with a puppy-like look as he chewed his food. Why do you have to be so cute? As he finished chewing he opened his mouth again like a baby wanting more food. So I continued feeding him until all the food was gone and when he finished he smirked.

"Why weren't you eating sho..." I have been wanting to ask him that the minute I saw him not touching his food.

"I was just worried that I ruined my friendship with you." He turned towards the wall so he was no longer facing me which had kind of upset me. I loved his eyes it's like stargazing on a different planet.

"Shoyo why would I end our friendship over something as simple as that? That's just dumb and it was my fault since I wasn't even watching the movie with you. I swear I keep screwing up these past weeks and you have the right to feel sorry? For what...."

Shoyo turned his head back around after hearing what I had to say, it's like he wanted to touch me but he then slapped his hand down which I saw at the bottom of my eye.

"It's... ok kenma.." Shoyo soon grabbed his crutches, dorm keys, and his backpack which contained things like a phone charger, money, Extra clothes, etc. I frowned as I saw him leave the dorm. I wonder where he was going.

...

𝕌ℕℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕆𝕌𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕓𝕪 𝕋𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣
"0:35 ──────── -5:32,
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 999%"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

304K 12.1K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
684K 21.6K 37
Y/N l/N has always been the quiet kid in school. She was never one to go out of her comfort zone. While attending her highschool years at Fukurodani...
13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
14.3K 812 35
In a land far away there was a shy boy named Kenma. While he was quiet and shy he had the sweetest heart, beloved by his father, mother, and all that...