The Bad Choice || J.hs ✓

Av Hoppinesswithsparkle

"Yuri is my fiance" he said smirking not bothering to look at me again Heck, didn't he tell me that no one s... Mer

O.N.E
T.W.O

T.H.R.E.E

295 13 1
Av Hoppinesswithsparkle

I entered on tip of my toes quietly, it was dark.
They're surely sleeping rn.

Suddenly the lights tuned on.

Heck

I stiffen in my place shocked and I turned around slowly to check who it was.

namjoon?

"what are u doing here?" I asked raising an eybrow.

I mean he just came after a long time, a really long time, and he's passing the day here? Not even seeing his parents?
SUS.

" I was waiting for u,we,chan was here but I told him to just go to sleep" he answered with a stoic expression

That's bizarre.

" oh ok, fine,and here I am, u can go now, good night" I hastened to add heading toward my room.

" does ur family know u have a fiancé ?" he suddenly asked

Ugh, of course he'd ask me that.

I gulped frustrated and glared at him crossing my arms.

" chan didn't seem to Know that" he stated stepping closer.
" are u in trouble? Is this guy making u do all of this By force? U can trust me Yuri" he added

Is it that obvious? ,and I can't tell him, that's the deal, it's a win-win thing I'm not obliged actually.

" nothing to worry about namjoon. Just stop interfering OK? You've just came from no where, 4 years, 4 fucking long years passed and u've never visited or even sent a message and now you came just like.. Like it' s a normal day and now you act like u care about me? Really?" I answered annoyed
There was a subtle shift in his expression, and he just chuckled.

Seriously?

" about what happened on those years Yuri, I was just.. frazzled, and I'm sorry but, yuri, you're like my little sister, of course, I'll care about you,like I've always did, cuz you mean a lot to me" he added with a hint of wistfulness, sliding his hands on my cheeks slightly.

Frazzled? Of what?

I'm burning, no literally burning right now.

I mean even this is not a good excuse but I'm aroused, I've always been attuned to him.

We're kinda close this time, inches away.

" just.. don't say I'm ur little sister again, I'm not little anymore" I said swallowing convulsively, averting my eyes.

" haha, But you know that I'll always see you as my little one Yuri, little Yuri. " he murmured while he lifts my chin up softly forcing me to look at him.

I bet my cheeks now are different shades of red.

" because..is your sister allowed to do this? "I closed my eyes and smashed my lips with his fastly.

Fu*k
F*ck
*uck

The hell. did. I. Just. do.
I'm gonna regret this my entire life.

My eyes widened in surprise, Because that brush against my lips made me shiver inside of my stomach.
I pushed his chest fastly.

" I'm.. I'm sorry" I Whispered scurring backwards not daring to stare into his eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my wrist pulling me back towards him.

His cheeks are bright red, I could feel his chest rising up and down fast like mine.
He lunges slightly towards me, pulling my face close to his.

And puzzled our lips together smoothly.

BOY

That was unexpected.

I just closed my eyes and moved my lips against his, I just wanted this, I longed for this, and there was no way I was pulling back.

He used his hands to grab the back of my head, pulling me closer to his mouth.

I let go off him only when my lungs desperately needed air.He was still holding my arms and we both were catching our breaths,I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes.

His hand on both sides of my waist now as he lifted me up and picked my lips again.

I mean it was the moment I've always dreamed of, well I didn't wanted it to be like this and me doing the first step but it's totally worth it.

He suddenly start heading to my room without even stopping the kiss.

Wait my room?

he tosses me against the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt and dropping it to the floor fastly.

Woah man slow down.

There's no way
I'm unbottoning something.

What if he do though?

No we gotta stop I think.

He's on top of me now, his breath hit my lips and his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips slightly while I just stared intently awaiting for his next move.

He gulped and his eyes suddenly widened, he was just looking at my eyes, blank.

He get closer and I closed my eyes again.

" I think we better stop" he muttered  and picked my lips really quickly before standing up.

He Picked his shirt and went out of my bedroom with a fleeting smile.

And I was still processing what just happened.
Not Me making the first move and him doing all of this.

Am I dreaming? It looks like those fake scenarios I do before going to sleep.

He's hot. I have nothing else to say.

I'm still shaking tho and my lips are kinda swollen.
I JUST KISSED HIM.

Why he stopped tho, I Mena I wanted to stop too but I don't think it was clear in my expression.

I'll just go to sleep, yeah sleeping is healthy.

_______________

I get up early, super early actually about 6 am.
I'm not used to that, but I think I was excited, super excited.

How am I supposed to act around him. Ugh he gotta do the first move now at least.

Suddenly I got a notification, I check it  hopping it was from him.

Dumbass
Be ready in 30 minutes
Sent 6:27 am

Why?
Sent 6:27 am

Just get ready and Get a suitcase.
Sent 6:29 am

A suitcase? For what?
Noway, I'm not going anywhere. You know I'm living with my parents, I can't just tell them I'm going with my fake ' fiance' to a trip. 

Sent 6:32 am

I don't care just lie,tell them it's with ur friends.
Sent 6:33 am

I don't have friends :D
Seen ,sent 6:34 am

______

Ugh seriously what's with the trip plus I can't just go to a trip with someone I don't know all alone.

Yeah I got a point, I'll just say no. It's my choice after all.

________

30 minutes after:

Someone's nocking. It must be him ugh.
If chan or my parents know about all of this I'm dead.
I'm 25, I must get an appartement As soon as possible.

I opened fastly this time.

" good morning, I'm not going anywhere" I said nervously

He just chuckled crossing his arms.

"Look it's not like we're doing this trip Alone. My family invite u so it's part of the deal, don't worry. " he stated

Well..

I gulped, I don't k how to say this to my parents actually.

I'll just send them a message on the way and get scolded later anyways.

Actually my suitcase was ready in case this happened so I just got it fastly.

"and where we're going?" I asked before going out

" jeju" he answered taking the suitcase from my hand

Woo I've never been there before.

"well u Know, to be honest I can't trust u, so can u call ur mother To affirm" I added still not moving of there.

" no need i think my phone those days record Evry phone call so here listen" he said while taking out his phone.

Well yeah he's not lying she really invites me.
So it's fine I guess.

_____________

After barely 1 hour by plane.
We arrived to jeju.

I'm still stressed tho, just a little scared of my parents reaction actually.

We arrived to their home, it was an immense, fascinating mansion.
I was actually aroused.

Why am I even surprised, hoseok is rich, super rich I bet he got multiple of this.

We entered together, his mother opened the Door, not the maid as I expected.

" hello, Yuri I'm so happy u came" she greeted me widely smiling
I greeted her back and she embraced me into her arms.

Suddenly his brother came too.
He didn't say 'hi', he just raised his eyebrows fastly with a little yellow smile.

God

" oh c'mon I'll show u ur room, I organised it personally" his mother said while going upstairs.

Hoseok was daydreaming, he was just looking blankly.
I pinched his hand slightly to bring him back to reality and to follow his mom together.

I

t was a long hallway to finally get to the room.

Suddenly his brother was calling for his mother so she just smiled and left closing the door after her.

" I like the room actually, can I see urs as well cuz I like the mansion decore, just curiosity" I added while sitting on the bed

" lol this is my room, our room. Yuri we will share this room together, like, ofc we'll share the same room infront of my parents." he answered chuckling leaning against the door

WTH.
Why am I stupid.

I was shocked cuz I didn't think of that for even one second.
I gulped frustrated

" and for how long we're staying?" I asked trying to change the topic

" one week I think"

" oh my lord, u must be kidding me I thought it was just the weekend"

I'll be dead when going back home 

" anyway get ready we're going out all" he added

" where?"

" to the beach I guess"

Beach?

I nodded and he get out closing the door behind him.

While I start wearing my clothes fastly.

Suddenly the door shut open.
My body literally flinched in surprise.. That scared the crap out of me.

Hopefully I'm done wearing.

Jimin

He strolled into the room,while I freeze.
" no one teach u how to nock at the door before entering a girl room jerk" I yelled angrily

He just chuckled leaning against the closet that was just infront of me.

" and? What do u want? Ugh Just get out seriously" I added rolling my eyes standing up and going towards the door to open it.

" look little golddigger, I know u're not into hoseok or so in love with him bullshit, u just want something else and we both know what is it" he said following me.

The heck
I swear I told him his brother is a pain in the ass.

I sighed smiling widely looking straight into his eyes.

"what? U think I won't understand ur goals" he stepped forward " u better get away from him or.. " he added

" or?" I stated

" believe me, u don't wanna know"

I giggled again while my lips got curved into a wide smile.

That's funny. He think I'm using his brother for the money.
Well yes but no.

he clenched his fists not breaking eyes contact, I can feel wave of fury crashed throw him, He' s pissed.

I scoffed at him shoving him slightly away and getting out from the room.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

298K 9.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
689K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
347K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
Fake Love Av :)

Fanfiction

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...