[ • "At your service, sir!" •...

Av Leafsteruwu

It's a young-adult girl named, Leafy Lemon. She works at a job to keep her mother healthy from a disease and... Mer

Highschool Meet
Date Set-Up
🌸 Confession... 🌸
The Kiss
Deadly Silent Treatment
"Puppy"
Headaches
☕️ Careful Sickness ☕️
🌃 First Night: Test 🌃
..Masochist..
Execution
Comforting
Confused
Break-up
Bracelets
"Altruistic"
A New Change
Explaination
Referenced Ending

Café Hours

4.4K 52 116
Av Leafsteruwu

Leafy's POV:

Man, working 9-5 sure is a pain in the butt. But luckily, my friends are here as well. I have 2 friends that help work for me. It is Pin and Golf Ball.

They're amazing. Pin actually owns the Café because she is super talented at baking and has actually won $5,000 at a baking competition! How great is that?

Anyways, I was cleaning one of the tables until a customer comes in. Golf Ball was busy washing some dishes while Pin is making the desserts.

So, I usually spend most of my hours up at the front. I walk to the counter and saw a guy that looked.. pretty charming. But, I didn't think too much of it.

"Hello, welcome to Objects Deli Café! How may I help you?" I greeted. Also, yes, the Café was called "Objects Deli Café."

"Hello. I was here to pick up a delivery for a Lava Fudge Cake." The man smiled. I went in the back and called out to Pin, "Pin! Did someone order the Lava Fudge Cake!?"

"Oh no! I forgot about it! Tell the customer it'll be right out!" Pin called out in a worried tone.

I sighed, it's nothing new really. Pin is the only baker around and she has a lot of recipes to do. Of course, she would forget about one order.

I walked back to the guy, "I'm sorry. It's not done yet. Is it okay if you wait a little longer, sir?" I asked in a worried manner.

"Oh, no worries. I have all day." The guy smiled.

I didn't want it to make it awkward anymore so I decided to ask what his name was. "So.. what's your name?"

The guy looked at me and smiled, "Firey, Firey Flame." Firey answered.

I kind of blushed at him and smiled. "That's a nice name." I smiled.

"Thanks. What's yours?" Firey asked. "Leafy! Leafy Lemon." I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name. Beautiful like a girl like you." I blushed at his words. But, I just thought he was complimenting me. "Heh.. Thanks!" I smiled.

Pin came out from the back holding a box. "I'm so sorry for the wait. Here's your Lava Fudge Cake!" Pin said as she handed him to Firey.

"Oh, thank you." Firey said as he took his hands out from his jacket pockets and reached for the box. He took the box and Pin smiled, "Have a great day, sir. Sorry for the wait again." Pin apologized.

"No worries, your little worker helped me be entertained while I waited." Firey smiled. He was talking about me, which made me blush even more.

"Oh, I'm glad." Pin sighed in relief.

"Well, I gotta get going now." Firey said as he looked at his phone to check the time. "Okay then, Bye! Come again next time!" I said as he walked away and opened the door.

"I will, Leafy." Firey turned and smiled at me before leaving.

I blushed a bit more, but I can't just fall in love with a customer. I barely even know him!

"So.. is that another one of your lovers?" Pin asked very sophisticated.

"What! No! I can't just fall in love with a customer immediately." I panicked.

Pin started laughing, "I'm kidding, Leafster." Pin said as she went in the back. Sometimes I wonder how I'm even friends with her.

[ • Later • ]

It was closing hours and I was currently changing out of my maid outfit. Usually wearing these makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed but the more I worked while wearing it, I usually just got used to it. I got out of the changing room and I took my book bag off the counter, put it on my back, and started to walk towards the exit.

"Are you guys sure you don't need my help cleaning the kitchen?" I asked as I placed my hand on the exit door.

"Leafy, for the last time. We'll be fine! We appreciate your company and all, but you don't have to ask the same thing over and over again." Golf Ball rolled her eyes.

Golf Ball does seem to be bossy sometimes, but I don't really mind it. I looked at Pin, "Leafy, we'll be okay. But thanks, again." Pin smiled.

I sighed but smiled back. "Yeah. Just-"

"-Just call me if you need my help" Yup, we get it. Now, Leave." Golf Ball demanded.

I giggled and left. I was on my way to the Hospital. I go there every other day to visit my mother who is very sick, I only have the job so I can help pay her medical bills. They've been in the way lately and I've been super stressed out due to our house bills, Highschool, and my job.

It's different without my mother and I'm doing my hardest to try and keep her alive and at least healthy.

I walk into the Hospital and get greeted by the front desk worker, she knows me since I come here every other day. Her name is a Robot Flower and I think she's pretty cool.

"Hello, Leafy. Coming to see your mother again?" Robot Flower asked.

"Yeah. Is she okay?" I asked, worryingly.

She nodded. "You are permitted to go to her room." She said with a smile.

"Thanks!" I said as I walked to her room. I entered the room and it just looks the same. My mom is laying in the hospital bed and everything else looks the same.

I sat on the chair next to my mother and held her hand. She woke up, tiredly and looked at me.

"Hey, mom. Hope you're doing fine." I said with a smile. My mom weakly smiled back and nodded very slowly.

"I'm gonna try my hardest best to help you get out of the hospital, okay? I got a job and studying a lot in highschool." I smiled as a tear rolled down my eye.

"Leafy.. darling.. Don't pressure yourself, okay..? You know I'm always by your side. You make me proud everyday." She said with a fond full smile.

I smiled back and kissed her head. "Thanks, mom."

We continued to talk until the doctors showed up, I eventually had to leave, which I didn't want to. I left and realized it was already dark.

I continued walking to my house and went though an alley. I know it may sound dangerous, but its a more faster way for me to get home.

I was walking in the alley way until I thought I heard someone following me. I turned around while still walking and yes, there was a person with a hoodie over their head, following me. I wasn't the greatest at defending myself so I started running.

"Leafy!"

The person called out my name.. how did they know!? But, their voice does seem a bit familiar. I turned back and saw the person taking off their hoodie.

It was Gelatin. What does he want?

"You dropped your notepad at school. I was suppose to give it to you." He said as he handed me my notepad. "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Gelatin! I was looking all over for this." I said as I put it in my bag.

"No problem, Leafster." Gelatin smiled.

"Don't ever creep up on me ever again. it's creepy." I said and jokingly punched his arm.

"Heh. Okay, also.. uhm.. Leafy?" Gelatin called out.

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked up at him. He walked closer to me and I started to blush a little. He moved my hair from the side and put it behind my ear.

Gelatin bent down and kissed my cheek. "You look cute like that." Gelatin smiled. I blushed intensely. I didn't actually know if I liked Gelatin back, but whenever he does something flirtatious, I just can't help but blush.

"Uhm.. heheh.. thanks, Gelatin." I smiled with some blush visible on my face.

"No problem. See you at school tomorrow." Gelatin smiled as he walked out of the alleyway.

I continued to walk to my house and eventually made it. I opened the door and put my stuff down. Gosh, today was something else..

I did everything I usually do, make myself some dinner, study, shower, and go to bed.

As I was heading to bed, I got a phone notification from Pin. She sent some number that I didn't know and replied to her.
________________________________
Pin: (1+) XXX-XXX-XXXX

Leafy: Who is that?

Pin: the guy you talked to this afternoon silly! 😂

Leafy: wait

Leafy: How did you get his number?!

Pin: he called in for a delivery remember? of course i had the number.

Leafy: thanks ig

Pin: np! see u tomorrow at school 🙂 gn

Leafy: gn
________________________________

I'm still confused, why would Pin give me Firey's number!? Whatever.. I'll just go to sleep. I'm tired right now anyways.

I hopped into the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

[ • To be Continued! • ]

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1K 1 8
Leafy asks Golf Ball for a favor one day, and she agrees since she wants to be considerate for once. However, when she sees the hysteria created by h...
9.6K 127 33
read this please!!!! hi! this story involves ships and other mature content! please ignore this story if you are uncomfy with the following ^_^ ▪︎cus...
21.3K 233 20
After the events of BFB 30, Leafy and Firey sailed away to find their Dream Island to live on for the rest of their days. However, little did they kn...
490 6 7
Leafy must relive a rotten school year like the others out this time, a monster will help him to defeat the unfortunate events... But where does he f...