PAPER RINGS, t. chalamet.

By IoverIover

i like shiny things but i'd marry you with paper rings. (timothΓ©e chalamet x fem!oc) (real life x social me... More

ACT ONE, "TIMMY HAS A CRUSH!"

PAPER RINGS πŸ’

1.1K 57 99
By IoverIover

               KARA DELGADO; the movie industry's newest crush. Dramatic donut lover, guitar obsessed girl who constantly documented her life for future resources. She was a gorgeous woman, an artist and an incomparable actor, all pristine factors to turn the young woman into a Hollywood sensation.

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET; one of the world's favourite scrawny white boys. God-like features, sensational acting and a French as smooth as the brunette girls on his head. He was a man who didn't often embarrass himself on television. However, admitting that he quickly harboured feelings for the fellow French actress, Kara Delgado, on the Little Woman red carpet premiere was definitely what made the headlines for the months that followed.

KARA AND TIMOTHÉE; a power couple. A couple built on a perpetual television embarrassment. A couple that fell way too hard, way too fast. However, there was one mile-wide flaw in the adorable situation: Delgado was a semi-taken woman and Chalamet was a desperate man.

diana silvers as

( kdelgado )

( tchalamet )

dacre montgomery as
lukas delgado

ross lynch as
johnny ruth

laura harrier as
mckenna daniels

tom holland as
himself

other celebrities as themselves

WARNINGS
this book will contain mentions of the following: drugs, alcohol, cursing, sexual scenes and innuendos.

DISCLAIMER
i do not own timothée UNFORTUNATELY or any of the celebrities in this book. however, kara delgado belongs to me as well as any characters surrounding her.

COPYRIGHT
the layout was inspired by chaIlamet !! filters belongs to buckeybrns & leodigucci

NOTES
TIMMY AKA THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HERE WE GO. pls don't let this flop, like I literally beg.

DEDICATIONS
to the loves of my life,
do me a favour and go follow these talented people.

leodigucci
idlegod
astrasouls
oceanluvrs
siIversuns

and to the baddest bitches on this app.

starlightremus
tickettobeatles
-artology
alexas_wifey
ethxrqls
tearsricochets
-weaslxyy

🌺💍🦋
PAPER RINGS | IOVERIOVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
119K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
782K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...