Uglydolls 2

By OceanorLake

When Nolan decide to help Lou on getting a second chance to right his wrong, but things don't get easier when... More

Chapter 1: a little visit
Chapter 3: forgive and accidents
Chapter 4: movie bring love? Wait-
Chapter 5: dolls of type 12
My prototype oc's
Chapter 6: dolls of the past
Chapter 7: 3 prototypes
Chapter 8: an old chat
Chapter 9: problem
Chapter 10: there date
Chapter 11: song together
Chapter 12: truth
Chapter 13: time
Chapter 14: the real truth
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: plan
Chapter 17: saved
Chapter 18: aftermath

Chapter 2: sleepy time

1K 17 7
By OceanorLake

Time passed and although Nolan was asleep, Lou was still awake trying to figure out whether he liked Nolan or not, true this would seem like a stupid question but lou hadn't felt live like this since... "hum" he muttered as Nolan had gotten past the pillow wall and his arm was across lou, 'don't freak out' he thought and slowly pushed his arm off him but Nolan pulled him closer to the point where he was cuddling with him, a pillow crushed between them.
'OH GOD' Lou thought and he slowly tried to get away but to his surprise Nolan was strong, "let go" lou said quietly but nothing, "mmmm, uhm" Nolan said and he moved around "no no no no" Lou said, he couldn't let him wake up to this, that's when he remembered a song so he wrapped his arms around Nolan.

Lous
As the stars start to align
I hope you take it as a sign that
You will be okay
Everything will be okay

Lou
And when creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day
And you will be okay

Knowing... he might get that second chance in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 516 25
Lou never had a doll to love, sure many adored him. But there was nobody to love. Every doll was the same to him... and it bored him. He had nobody t...
49.2K 1K 11
Nolou fanfiction- Completed✔️ After Lou gets a surprise visit from Nolan, Nolan decides to stay with Lou. They get to know each other better and even...
933 26 10
[DISCONTINUED] Before the ugly dolls existed, Lou was the leader of the institute of perfection. Everyone adored him, especially the girls. But even...
246K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...