Hiraeth (Reader x Spencer Re...

By Kelm06

You join the BAU with your friend Penelope with one PHD and a rough past. You met an amazing man Dr. Spencer... More

#1
#2 Lucy
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7 Angels Part 1
#8 Angels Part 2
#9 Demons
Small Time Jump Summary.
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18 The Letters
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
Epilouge
Or is it?
Announcement

#10

1.6K 20 42
By Kelm06

You woke up to your phone ringing. "Ughh, what now." You said in your morning voice. You secretly loved your morning voice. "Hello?" You said into the phone. "y/n, did you forget something." It was Spencer's voice. You took a moment, "Oh shit, work." you said into the phone throwing your covers and getting out of bed. He laughed at you. "Can you pick me up, Sierra's using my car." You asked him. "Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes." You laughed at what he said., "I'm not gonna be ready in ten minutes." He sighed, "I can wait till your ready." You thought that meant call him ten minutes before your ready. 

You throw on a robe, something you didn't do often. You turned on music, to prepare yourself  for the day. You brushed your teeth. It was a paper work day, you had a lot to catch up on. You decide to leave your hair how it is just brush through it and put some dry shampoo in for volume. Your makeup from the other day was still intact. You really need to start taking it off before bed. You just adjust your mascara and put on a little eyeliner. Your eyebrows were horrendous. You fixed them. You decide to put on lip scrub that made your lips look good. You walked towards the closet and you put on a nice pair of panties and a bra that fit the outfit you had in mind. Knock Knock. You grab your robe and ran to the door. You look through the peephole.

"Hey, go sit on my bed I just have to change." You say to him. He sat down. Not saying anything, which was weird for him. You run back to your closet. You grab a black satin scalloped cami. You grabbed grey high waisted trouser pants. (If you look them up a picture should show up if you don't know what I'm talking about.) You grabbed your holster and gun and grabbed your bag. You just got a new bag for work. (I'm gonna leave this one up to your imagination.) You almost forgot, you grabbed a pair of black stilettos. You walk out and grab your chapstick and throw it in your pocket. You forgot to put it on. You walk out, "Wow, you look-" You interrupted him "Amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, hot, I know." He gave you a look of really. "We still have 20 minutes before we have to be at work, do you want to get coffee?" Awww he knew. Wait 20 minutes I could've fucking slept in. "20 minutes, yes you owe me coffee." You are usually a little bitchy in the morning. You get in the car.

He drives to Starbucks, he pulled up to order. "Hi, could I get a venti (Your order) and a black coffee with a lot of sugar. -- Ok, thank you." He looked at you, "What?" he said. You were giving him a pouty face that screamed aww. "You knew my order." He smiled and just kept driving. He handed you yours. "Thanks babe." You said. He smiled at the fact that you called him babe. You felt the butterflies. When you got into the office everyone was already there. You both sat at your desks Hotch was out of his office with his arms on the railing watching everyone. You sat down, you felt uncomfortable with him watching. You reached in your bag and grabbed your chapstick, you put it on, then looked up at Reid he was watching you, you gave him a death stare. "Can I have some?" he asked. "If you can catch it." You tossed it to him, he actually caught it. You gave him a surprised look, he used it than tossed it back.

You heard laughing from the distance. It was Morgan and Pen, "What's your boyfriends name again y/n?" Morgan said. "I'm pretty sure it's Spencer." responded Pen. "His name is Alex. Are you upset that Spencer likes me more than you?" You said to both of them. "Pretty boy? Ha, no you can have him." Morgan said to you. he looked at you, you rolled your eyes, than got back to work. "Y/L/N, Reid my office now." Said Hotch. You forgot he was there. You walked up the catwalk to his office and sat down. 

He handed you both forms. "What is this?" You said not even looking at it. "Declaration of personal relations between colleagues?!!" You said looking at Hotch. "Hotch, we aren't toge-" Hotch interrupted Spence. "Y/n, what's your boyfriends last name?" You felt your heart drop. "That's personal, I don't have to tell you that." You said as you got up and walked over to where Pen was sitting on Morgan's desk you grabbed her wrist, you pulled her into her cave. You locked the door. "Look up Jeremiah walker." She did and Alex popped up. "He looks like-" You interrupted, "Alex, isn't his real name. Can you print this out to show Hotch?" She printed it out. You grabbed and walked into Hotch's office without closing the door. "Here, he exists." You slammed the paper on his desk. "His real name is Jeremiah. He goes by Alex." Technically you weren't lying, everyone called him Alex. He got up and closed the door, "Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't mean to assume. I was trying to help you two." You sighed "I'm not upset, I just am so sick of the comments." You said. You were very good at lying. "Thanks for the concern, we're adults I'll talk to you if our relationship changes." Why the fuck did you just say that. You were upset you were pissed, not at your coworkers but at yourself. You weren't doing a good job at hiding it, you came to work together. You were both always together, and the disappearing together. 

"What happened?" Asked Reid as you sat back down. You shook your head. You texted him 'I didn't tell him but he knows.' He responded, 'What should we do?' You sat there for a minute, 'Idk, we'll talk about it later.' You kept working, You got a call right around noon. "It's lil." You said to Spencer who was looking at you. "Hey, love." You said. "Hey y/n, I hate school." You felt bad, "I'm sorry lil, do you want to do something tomorrow, I don't have work." You could hear her voice go up a couple auctives, "Like a girls day?" She asked. "Yeah, do you want Sierra to come with, we could even invite the moms." You asked. "Mom is working tomorrow, but Sierra could come." You got an idea. "Should I invite my boyfriend too?" You looked at Spence, he looked up and opened his eyes widely at you. "YES!!" She practically screamed. Even though it was a girls day, you knew she really wanted to meet Spence. You talked about him in front of her. "Alright love, go kick schools ass I'll pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning." She responded "Bye, y/n love you." You hung up and saw JJ at your desk, "Why, don't you have kids of your own?" She asked. "I don't need them right now." She nodded, "Could you watch Henry, I want to take Will out?" You smiled at her question. "Hey, I'm his godfather, what about me?" Reid said. "You can go too if you want." He looked away and nodding. "I could tomorrow, is it ok if Lil and Sierra come too?" She smiled "Ofcourse." You nodded "Send me a time." She walked away, you sighed and looked at Reid.

After work you got in the car with Spence, "Really, girl's day and babysitting?" He said. You rolled your eyes "Pick me up at 9:30, So we can pick them both up." He drove, you had aux, he wasn't allowed to play music. "You still owe me those drinks." You said looking at him. He scoffed, "Well, we can't tomorrow, or the next, because we have work." You said, "What about tonight?" He looked at you then back at the road, "We have girls day, you're going to have to wait another week." He smiled. You looked at him, "Well, I'm going to a bar tonight. Oh I hope I don't meet someone there." You said with a smile. "Fine, pack a bag of stuff for tomorrow." he said his eyes glued to the road. You giggled, "Oh, you think you're getting some." He looked at you, "What? No, I'm not letting you spend a night alone drunk." 

He sat on the couch while you got ready and packed a bag. You put on a pink off the shoulder bodycon dress. You put on dramatic eyeliner, and setting spray, so your makeup stayed in place, you curled your hair, grabbed a knife or two. Then you put on these pick heels that matched the dress, they're from JLO's line. You walked out, "Wow, you look stunning." You smiled and blushed, "I get to pick what you wear tonight." He nodded. You got to his apartment. You grabbed a pair of black trousers than a purple button up. "Here put this on." You said handing it to him. He put it on, "No, don't button it all the way." He stood in front of you going in a little circle. You popped a hip then put a finger on your chin. You grabbed his collar and pulled him down, You kissed him. He put his hand in your hair, you started french kissing. You pulled away, "We should probably get going." You said. He nodded. You walked out him holding your hand. 

You got in the car, he started the car. He put his hand on your thigh while he drove. You got there, he ran over and opened your door, "And they say chivalry is dead." You giggled getting out. You walked up to this building it seemed really small, "Uh, Spence where are we going?" You asked. "Just trust me." There was an extremely long line you walked to the front holding his hand.  You were so confused. Why do we get to cut all these people. "Hey Jim." Spence said. "Doctor Reid finally made it. Ooo is this your girl?" He said looking at you. He pulled out your badge that you had him hold. "Oh, got you. You guys have fun." 

You walked into an elevator with him. You watched as he clicked two buttons 6 then a 9. The building from the outside was a one story building. You were still super confused, you trusted him and held onto his arm, still holding his hand. The elevator door opens and it's a big underground club, there is strippers, loud music, a dance floor, and a huge bar. Everything in there was black the only lights were red. You both walk to the bar. You sit down Reid sitting next to you and holding your thigh. 

"Hey Aiden, can we get some shots over here." Spencer said. "Bubs?" You asked. "What?"  He responded. "What the actual fuck is going on." He laughed, "You said you wanted to have a good time. I know people here, we helped solve a case. All the employes are watching out for us, so let loose."  A tall brunette with gorgeous brown eyes walked over, "Hey Reid." He handed you both three shots. "Can I also get a margarita." He nodded and walked off Spence grabbed the shots you both downing them. This man rarely drank so this won't take him long. Aiden walked over and handed you your drink. You tasted it and that was the best one you've ever had, "This is really good, do you want to try?" You screamed at Spence and handed him your drink. "Oh that is good." he said. Aiden walked back over, Spence leaned over "Do you want more shots?" he said close to your ear. You said "No." back into his. He looked at Aiden "three more." The lady that was sitting next to you, she had a vape. "Can I hit?" you asked. She nodded and handed it to you. You inhaled and exhaled. "Thanks." you said handing it back to her. "Mmm, I love the apple one." You said to Spencer. "You vape?" You laughed at him. "No, I did in college." You said. 

He finished his shots and you finished your margarita. Then your favorite song came on. "I love this, c'mon." You grabbed his hand dragging him to the dance floor. The red lights started flashing to the beat it was like you were in a dream and, you didn't want to ever wake up. Reid let loose and was even grinding on you, you were vibing with him. You had to have been dancing for at least thirty minutes. A girl walked towards you, "Hey, are you y/n?" You turned around curious to who it may be. You looked at a blonde with tall heels. "Janie? Oh my god babe I haven't seen you since high school." You two were good friends for a year than she kissed a guy you were talking to. She was a great friend though. She took pole dancing classes and even had a pole in her room. She taught you how to pole dance she told you how empowering it was. You thought that was just an excuse that she used but she was right it made you so much more confident. (I don't want the comments pole dancing is actually amazing.) "Girlie, are you still dancing?" Spence stopped at her question "Dancing?" he asked curiously. "No, I stopped. Are you a stripper here?" You asked her. She obviously was by her outfit and her gorgeous heels. "I am, have you ever stripped?" She asked. "No, I have always wanted to. I joined the FBI instead." You told her knowing you could trust her. "I have an extra fit that could be your size if you wanted to give it a try. If you don't keep any of the money, it technically isn't illegal." 

You looked at spencer, he obviously did not want you to. You ignored him "I would love to." She grabbed your hand walking you back to change. Spencer walked over to the bar. In this moment you knew you would be dragging him home. You put on a light pink g string and a bra that only covered your tits, they both matched. You looked so good. You walked out as Money by Cardi B turned on. Some guys cheered for you. You looked at Spencer who was eyeing you with a drink in his hand. He looked so pissed off, so you knew you had to bring it. You got up and knocked the crowd off their feet. Yo felt so good, regardless of what anyone said you were a bad bitch. You kept going, you decided to add in other speeds and facial expressions. You decide it would be best to finish off with a little floor action. They kept throwing cash at you, you planned on letting Janie take it. You walked off with a power walk that Janie taught you. You got off and she grabbed you as soon as you got off the stage, "That was amazing, you took this talent to the FBI instead." You smiled and told her about Spencer as you changed, "Yeah, I don't know I feel like he's the one y'know. Just in the way he treats me. He is so kind and respectful, oh and he's a genius. I mean this man has 3 phd's." You said while changing. "Three, oh my god." You gigged at her response, "I know! We're trying to keep us a secret at work, I even made up a fake boyfriend." You loved Janie she was always there for you, she let you spend basically every night at her house to get away from your dad. "He is always there for me, he makes sure I always am smiling. I thought that I was great at hiding my emotions, but with him it's like he can sense how I'm feeling a mile away." You kept going, "Oh and his D is big big. He is kind and even asks for consent before we do anything. He always knows just the right thing to say or even not say." You planned on to keep going, but then you heard whispers from behind the stall you were changing in. You threw on your heels and walked out to see almost all of the other girls awwing at your description. "Honey, if you let this man go. Call me I want him." You laughed at what one of the' girls said. They all talked to you about him, and how great you did up there on the pole. "I should probably get back to him, thank you all so much." You said walking out. "Wait he's here?" Asked one of the girls. "Yeah, he's over at the bar." 

You walked out going up to him, "Hey." He looked at you he was obviously wasted, "You did so great." He said standing up you pushed him back down to his seat. "You're drunk." You were a little upset with him even though you knew this would happen. You picked him up "Did you pay?" You asked as he nodded. You wanted to make sure. "Hey Aiden, did we pay?" He nodded and you walked out with Spencers hand in yours, you would grab his waist every couple minutes to make sure he wouldn't fall. You were dragging him out he luckily was a funny drunk. You put him in the car. 

You had also been drinking you still were aware enough of your surroundings. While you were driving he put his hand on your thigh. He looked at you "Why aren't you my girlfriend?" He asked you. "Reid we can't make it official you know that." He looked at you, "I want to be your boyfriend." You sighed. You wanted to look over at him, instead you kept your eyes glued to the road. "I want you to be to. How about this, if you can remember this conversation in the morning then you can be my boyfriend." You didn't like this idea but he did. "Y/N, do you know what BDSM is?" He asked you. You honestly didn't want to know what the follow up for that was. "Yes I do." You settled. "Have you ever done BDSM?" You kept looking at the road. You have worked out some kinks with your exes but you have never dabed into the world of BDSM. "No. Have you?" You were curious of how he's gonna answer this one. "I have, I was a dom in my last relationship. Do you want to try it?" He asked you. "Sure Spence, right now I'm more focused on getting us home." When you got there, you dropped him on the couch handing him a bucket he already had out. "I don't puke." He said as he puked into the bucket. "Sure you don't." You walked over to the kitchen. You came back with two waters, "Finish this before you doze off." 

You picked him up and walked him over to his bed. You dropped him on the bed, and went through his drawers and handed him a pair of pj's. You cleaned out the bucket then placed it next to him. You realized you forgot your bag with your change of clothes. "Where's your gun." You were an alone women in the middle of the night, "It's in my drawer." He said pointing to his bedside drawer, you opened it and grabbed the gun walking back over to the door, you also grabbed his keys, "Be changed by the time I get back." You screamed as you walked out locking the door.

You walked out to your car and grabbed your bag. "Oooo, baby let me see a smile." Said a man to you walking by. You knew doing this was gonna be risky. You pulled out Reid's gun, "You first, mother fucker." He screamed and ran. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag and walked back to his apartment. You locked his car and unlocked his door. You walked in his water bottle was empty and he was asleep. He was on his back with his pj's on. You walked over and turned him on his side and put pillows behind his back so he couldn't choke. You changed in the bathroom, then set an alarm for 8. You crawled up on his couch with a blanket and you started crying. You had no idea why you just did. You kept crying. You stayed up most of the night. 

Author's note

I'm sorry this one is so long and undetailed I've been so busy the past couple of days. I hope this one was ok, I'm excited for the next chapter. If you're confused by anything that I describe just look it up, I made sure that an accurate image would show up with every search. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.2K 57
(adj) ❝too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.❞ CLARA DAVIA didn't have much of a view of fate, of people joined by strings that...
856K 15.4K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
82.4K 1.5K 52
He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The way they met might not be ideal, but he...
373K 5.9K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...