𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮 ❶ - { bₙₕₐ...

By ast3roids

( completed & needs heavy editing ) 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 class-2a bullies their classmate for her weakness not knowing... More

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒─
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄─.
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍─..
𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙
𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙
𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖜𝖆 𝖛𝖘. 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖎
𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙, 𝖞/𝖓
𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖊𝖘
𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎─...
𝙺̶𝙽̶𝙾̶𝚆̶ ̶𝙼̶𝚈̶ ̶𝙽̶𝙰̶𝙼̶𝙴̶
𝙻̶𝙾̶𝙾̶𝙺̶ ̶𝚃̶𝙷̶𝙴̶ ̶𝙲̶𝙷̶𝙴̶𝙰̶𝚃̶𝙴̶𝚁̶ ̶𝙻̶𝙾̶𝚂̶𝚃̶
𝙽̶𝙾̶𝚆̶ ̶𝚈̶𝙾̶𝚄̶'̶𝚁̶𝙴̶ ̶𝚀̶𝚄̶𝙸̶𝙴̶𝚃̶
𝙸̶'̶𝙼̶ ̶𝙳̶𝙰̶𝚅̶𝙸̶𝙳̶ ̶𝙰̶𝙽̶𝙳̶ ̶𝙶̶𝙾̶𝙻̶𝙸̶𝙰̶𝚃̶𝙷̶
𝙸̶'̶𝙻̶𝙻̶ ̶𝙶̶𝙸̶𝚅̶𝙴̶ ̶𝚈̶𝙾̶𝚄̶ ̶𝚅̶𝙸̶𝙾̶𝙻̶𝙴̶𝙽̶𝙲̶𝙴̶ ̶𝙱̶𝚄̶𝚃̶ ̶𝙸̶ ̶𝚆̶𝙰̶𝙽̶𝚃̶ ̶𝙿̶𝙴̶𝙰̶𝙲̶𝙴̶
𝙳̶𝙾̶𝙽̶𝙴̶
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍─....
𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘧
𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄─❯
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋─❯❯
𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋─❯❯

𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

7.5K 360 105
By ast3roids

You walk into the training room, pleased with how easily you could walk with the weight still attached to you. Two months ago, you couldn't get off the ground. Let alone walk, run, and do push-ups. You can do push-ups, now. You were on a high from your improvement, reminiscing on the before and after gets you all giddy. Though, the first time you did a push-up, you cried. A lot.

1!

ugh...o-oh my god...

Huh? What happened?

enji-sensei...i d-did it!

Stop calling me that and okay? You have four more reps, so get to it-

i-i actually did one!

Brat, are you crying??

I JUST DID A FUCKING PUSH-UP!

Very surreal, very dramatic. You walk into a room with a smile and look up at Endeavor, who had his usual stern expression, but there was a sadistic glint in his eye. And you already knew your smile was about to be wiped off my face real quick.

L/N.

Afternoon, uh, what are we doing today?

Quirk Training.

Oh oka-

So for the past two months, we've been building up your muscular strength and endurance. Now, you should be able to use your quirk properly. 

Righ-

This entire room is fire-proof, so don't be distracted by your surroundings. 

alright, but you do you need to cut me of-

I'll be stream-lining my flames at you and just send it back. As soon as you land one hit on me, you win. Understood.

Understood, Enji-sensei!

You are on my last nerve, brat...

Perhaps provoking the petty man was a bad idea you realize as he readies his hands. They had a orangish-glow, you hold my arms in a cross to block. Right before he sets off his flames, you panic. You haven't used your quirk is years. Is this how you use it?! Oh god, oh god, oh god-

W-Wait Endeavor, I don't know if I'm using my quirk right!

Heroes don't have the luxury to wait.

HOLD ON!-

The heat surrounds you as your visions blurs into shades of red and yellows. But, just as quickly as you feel the heat, it was gone. You look up and see flames heading straight towards Endeavor's chest, though he easily swats them away. You look at your arms, marveling that they were, surprisingly, burn-free.

Good, again. Now this time aim for an opening.

Okay, seems simple enough.

Don't be naive, I won't make this easy for you.

Right...I expected no less.

Hours upon hours you practice, trying desperately, to get a hit on him. He never had a weak spot, not once. You were frustrated and your arms burned while Endeavor looked bored, not even breaking a sweat. You try another attempt to aim his quirk onto his weak spot, and again, he rolls his eyes and swats the flames away like it was nothing more than a pest, that you were nothing more than a pest. God, you wanted to break down and cry right there.

Are you going to start being serious and use your brain or are we going to be here until next year?

Tch.

I've given you so many tools here, yet you are so focused on yourself. A hero needs to keep track of everything around them. L/N, for once in your life use your brain and think!

Tools? You haven't been given any fucking tools, he just put you in this stupid training room with nothing, but the clothes and weights on your back and started attacking me. Think. You need to think! You doubt that Enji-sensei would lie straight to your face, so there are tools. What can you use? What can you use?! His attacks kept coming as you rake your brain for any kind of strategy that you could deploy. He was right. You were so focused on using your quirk properly you haven't been thinking about strategy. You've been attacking him head on for hours, no wonder he's been able to predict and maneuver around your attacks so easily. Think. What's around you? The floors, the equipment...the walls.

This entire room is fire-proof, so don't be distracted by your surroundings. 

That's right! Oh, how could you be so stupid?! The old man told you right to your face, if you redirect his flames so it angles against the wall, you can attack him in his blind spot. You shift slightly preparing hands for your secret weapon. You notice his blind spot was at his left side, probably because his scar impairs his vision slightly.

Giving up, are we? I would say I'm surprised, but I'm really not.

You know, sometimes I don't mind being underestimated, Enji-sensei.

Hmm, why's that, L/N?

Because I'll always love proving them wrong.

He sends out a large blast of flames, your arms strain with fatigue as you curve your palms towards the wall adjacent to you. You inch your hands closer to concentrate the stream and if your quick calculations are correct they'd bounce off the wall straight into his side. It all happened so suddenly you could only pray that it'd work. And lo and behold, as you were swaying on your tired and heavy legs, you saw it. The burnt fabric on the side of his shirt. You gave a weak smile while you were panting, willing your lungs to suck in as much air as humanly possible.

heh...I think you got a little something on your shirt there, Sensei.

Good for the day, L/N. Come back, tomorrow as usual. Enjoy your walk well, wobble, back home.

Oh, I will. Flame beard-sensei.

Tch, brat-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 1 17
Y/N a young girl with a weak body and Shoto a young boy with a powerful quirk. Mature content I do not take credit for the art sadly I can't find th...
6.2K 250 19
(Not my art) The days are flowing by like seconds and nobody seemed to notice how one of their fellow classmates were hurting, both on the inside but...
90K 2.7K 34
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
362K 9.9K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...