Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

By MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Epilogue

26.5K 742 230
By MitaliSharma9

Diya's POV

We are in italy right now. As the wedding is taking place here.

As soon as we land Giovanni came to receive us.

He welcomed all of us and then we left for their mansion as that is where the wedding will take place tomorrow.

As we reached Roberto uncle and Beth aunty welcomed us in.

"Let me show you guys your rooms, you all must be tired" Aunty said and we nodded

" Gio you show bella her room" she said and went ahead and i saw as my dad and brothers went behind her muttering colourful words and uncle Roberto hiding his smile and shaking his head.

"Shall we?" He asked and i nodded

" Yeah!!" I said

We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"You have a nice home" i said looking at the interior of the mansion.

"Thanks" he said

" Where is emmy?" I asked

"She is in her room on the other side of  the mansion." He replied.

"Ohh...ok? Can i meet her?" I asked

"Yeah you can but you should take a rest first you must be tired" he said

"Yeah!!! Sure" i replied and we reached the room.

"Here... Your luggage will be here in a few" he said and i nodded.

We stood in silence for a few minutes watching each other.

"I missed you" he said after few minutes

"I missed you too" i replied and soon we were so closed to each other that if anyone of us move our lips will be touching.

I watched as he looked from my eyes to my lips for a few seconds and just as he was getting close i closed my eyes.

Suddenly we hear a throat clear and we jumped apart.

I looked around to watch aunt Bethany and uncle Roberto standing in front of us with a grin.

I looked down embarrassed as my cheeks heat up.

"Ohh...uhh i just remember i have to check for the few arrangements for tomorrow" Gio said and left us

"I ...i should also get some rest, bye" I said and ran inside my room and locked it.

We ....we almost kissed and that too in front of his parents..... Uhhhh!!!!

After calming my racing heart down i took a bath and then retired for bed.

Tomorrow is big day.

And indeed it will be a big day.....

Next day....

Diya's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on my door constantly.

I got up to open the door and saw emmy standing in front of me.

"Emmy!!!! Diyaaa!!!" We both squealed loudly and hugged each other.

"Come inside " i told her and took her inside my room.

"So....how are you feeling soon to be bride?" I asked teasing her and watched as her smile dropped.

"Hey what happened?" I asked her frowning.

As she was about to reply me she got a message , she opened and read it and i watched as her expressions changed.

I came forward to read the message but she closed the phone.

"Emmy? " I asked confused

"N... nothing it was from him" she said

"Him?" I asked and she looked down at her hands. Then i understood.

"Ohhhh.....him....hmmm?" So what was he saying hunn???" I asked her playfully and she shake her head but didn't smile.

"Emmy you are happy with this wedding right?" I asked her to confirm.

"Yeahh....o.. ofcourse i... I am happy" she said nervously playing with her fingers .

"Then why are you not smiling?" I asked still confused with her behaviour.

"I... I am just nervous, thats all" she said and i nodded.

"Ohh....thats fine then but--" i was cut off mid sentence as their was another knock on my door.

"Come in " i said and watched as mom and aunty came inside.

"Ohh...emmy here you are i was searching for you everywhere" she said and hugged emmy.

"I just wanted to meet Diya so i came here" Emmy said

"Its alright baby but you need to get ready now we only have three hours left. Come let get back to your room , your makeup artist is already there" she said and took emmy with her.

"Diya you also get ready fast and then come to Emmy's room your makeup will be done there as well." Aunty said and left with emmy and mom.

I got up and took another bath and then got dressed in a beautiful baby pink gown.

After getting dressed and taking every essential need i went outside to go to Emmy's room.

As i didn't knew the way to her room so i asked a maid to take me to her room.

"Thankyou" i said to the maid once we reached Emmy's room who nodded and left.

I knocked on her room and hear a 'come in' from inside.

I went inside to see mom and aunt already ready and looking beautiful.

"Wow!!! Mom and aunt Bethany you both are looking beautiful" i said to them and they smiled and thanked me.

"Where us emmy?" I asked and soon heard a door open, we looked towards the room and our jaws drop.

There was only one word to describe her Exquisite.

"Emmy ...you ...just Wow!!!!" That was the only word left from my mouth.

"Emmy you are looking beautiful my baby" Aunty said and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah!!! Emmy you are the most beautiful bride i have ever seen" Mom said and i nodded my head agreeing with her .

"Yes Emmy you are the most beautiful bride" i said to her.

"Miss Diya please come with us so we can do your makeup" Makeup artist said and i nodded and went with her.

"Please keep it very light and natural" i said and she nodded

After few minutes of her doing my makeup.

"And done! Now You can see yourself ma'am" She said and i opened my eyes

"You are looking very beautiful mam" she said and i nodded

"All thanks to you" i said and thanked her.

We went outside to see mom and aunty helping emmy to calm down.

They all turned to me as soon as i walked out.

"Wow!! Diya you are looking beautiful" Aunty Beth said

"Thankyou aunty" i said and went to emmy who was hyperventilating.

"Hey hey emmy calm down" i said to her and hugged her.

"I...i don't wanna marry" she said suddenly and we all looked at her like she grew two heads.

"What?" We all asked her

"I don't wanna marry mama" she said

"Baby calm down its all just your nervousness speaking...." Aunty said to her and hugged her tightly.

Suddenly there was a knock  and we watched as Uncle Roberto came inside.

"Its time" he said and came forward to  emmy and hugged her tightly.

"My little girl when did you grew up so fast?" He asked as he hugged her tightly to his chest and kissed her forehead.

Mom and i watched as uncle and Aunty hugged emmy together with tears in their eyes.

"Alright alright no more tears lets go or other wise we will be late" Aunty said after few minutes.

"Lets go " uncle said and we all went downstairs to the garden where the wedding will take place.

"Alright Diya now its your turn to go " aunty said after few minutes, i nodded my head and went inside.

I walked carefully and a big smile grew on my face watching the groom who is non other then Leo.  I gave him a reassuring smile which seemed to work as he gave a small smile to me in return.

I went towards my side and felt eyes on me i looked around to see Gio watching me with his intense eyes.

I blushed as i remember our yesterday's almost kiss.

I looked up to see him still smirking my way, i looked away.

Then we hear the song played as emmy came inside with uncle Roberto who put his hand in Leo's and said few words to him to which he nodded.

They went and stood in front of a priest who performed their wedding.

We watched as Leo said his 'I do'
Then the priest asked the same question to emmy but she didn't said anything.

We all looked at her expectantly. After few minutes she said her 'I do'

Then priest declared them as husband and wife and told them to kiss.

I can see emmy trembling and biting her lips nervously.

Leo bend down and took her chin and  kissed her forehead softly then muttered something in her ear.

We all clapped.

And then the party went on.... We gave performances and then came the bride and groom dance to which they did beautifully.

It was nearing the end of the function when somebody spoke on the mike and took our attention that somebody being Giovanni .

"Ladies and gentlemen may i have your attention please" he started

"Few months back i met someone who  only at one glance took my heart. I didn't knew anything about her not even her name but i wanted to make her mine but somehow i lost her. But fate again bought us together and this time we got to know each other and now i want to confess to her" he said all of it looking at me then came downstairs walking towards me. He stood in front me for a few seconds we just gaze into each others eyes.

"I want to confess this to her that i Giovanni De Luca is in love with her" he said and went on his knee as i put a hand on my mouth shocked.

"Diya Isabella Alicia Miller i am in love with you.... Will you marry me and make me the happiest man of the world?" He asked showing me the ring.

"Yes ...yes i will marry you " i said as tears fall from my eyes.

He got up and put the ring in my ring finger and then hugged me.

Everyone clapped for us.

"I love you" he said in my ear.

"I love you too" i confessed my heart as well.

He pulled back from the hug

"Really?" He asked shocked

"Yes, I love you " i said and hugged him again tightly.

Soon we were joined by our families.

10 Years later....

Diya's POV

I got up from my sleep when i had a urge to throw up.  I pushed Gio's hand and ran to the bathroom and dry heaved on the bowl but nothing came.

I felt him took my hair and hold them behind and rubbed my back calming me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked and i nodded suddenly feeling tired.

He took me in his arms and placed me on the bed then sit beside me.

"Hey little munchkin stop bothering your mom will you?" He said to my 7 month swollen belly.

We were disturbed by our bedroom door being opened  and then came my little munchkins running inside with their elder brother behind them shaking his head.

We have 5 sons

1. Vincent ( eldest , 9 years old)
2. Romeo ( second eldest, 8 year old)
3. Anthony ( 5 Years old ,elder twin)
4. Zander ( 5 Years old, yonger twin)
5. Kenneth ( 3 Years old, youngest)

And now here i am pregnant with the 6 baby. It wasn't planned infact we decided to stop after Kenneth so this came as a surprise .

But we were equally happy for thus baby as well but i threatened Gio that after this one there will be no more and he agreed.

We don't know the gender of the baby as in every pregnancy we hoped for a little princess but all were boys but it doesn't mean we don't love our boys, they are our life.

So we decided to keep the gender as a surprise.

I am in my 7 month almost 8 only 2 more two go...

"Mumma.... Daddy " they screamed and jumped on the bed. Beside us.

"Mumma when will this baby come?" Asked zander

"Soon baby 2 more months" i said

"I want little sister this time mumma" Anthony said and everyone nodded except Kenneth.

"And what do you want baby little brother or little sister?" I asked him

"Sister " he said in my neck as he was hugging me.

He is my shy little boy. Vincent is the mature one , then Romeo is most caring one and twins the naughtiest .

Lets see how will be this little one.

"Alright kids why don't you guys get ready you all have school. " Gio said and everyone nodded then ran to their room.

"Now baby you take some rest i will go and prepare them some breakfast" he said and kissed my forehead then left.

After 2 months

Giovanni's POV

"I will kill you gio..... I told you we need to stop but no you don't listen to me ...ahhhh" bella screamed as doctor told her to push

"Yes yes i can see the head bella push one more time" doctor said

"I...i can't " bella said as sweat covered her body.

"Yes yes you can baby just one more push and our baby will be here see you are doing so great" i told her abd she nodded.

"I...i..Ahhh....."she screamed then we hear a soft cry filled the room.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs.De Luca its a baby girl" doctor said and gave the baby to me.

I hold her carefully as i watch my princess ,my little girl opened her beautiful little eyes . She has greyish blue eyes which none of my boys have . I watch as she threw her hands around and then suddenly took the hold of my shirt and thats when i cane apart.

Tears started falling from my eyes . This little baby , my little doll is finally here.

"Bella o..our babygirl " i said and put the baby on her chest and watch as our little girl pepper kissed her mother's chin.

"My princess Chiara Amara De Luca" bella said

"Beautiful" i said and kissed both of my girls head.

The nurse took the baby and started to do the checkup.

I asked the doctor to shift bella and my baby to our private room where everyone was waiting.

After few minutes they shifted bella in our room and i went inside with my little girl in my hands.

Everyone stood around me waiting to meet the baby.

"Everyone meet our babygirl Chiara Amara De Luca" i said and showed her to them wrapped in all pink towel as i removed the white one as a surprise.

I watched as everyone hovered around the little princess to meet her.

I went towards bella who was sitting and watching everyone with a big smile.

"Our Princess" i said and side hugged her.

We watched together as our boys took turns taking their little doll and promising to protect her.

Suddenly our door opened and in came Steven and family.

"My princess" Dads( steven and mr.mehra) said and hugged her soon followed by her mother.

Then her brothers and their wifes came and congratulated us.

"Where is Leo and emmy?" I asked as they are the only one missing

"They are in the lobby, emmy is shouting at him as he is not allowing her to move freely" Alec said and laughed.

"Stop it Leo, don't touch me, leave my hand" we heard emmy shouting and then they both came inside with emmy waddling and Leo ready to catch her if she fall.

Emmy is also 8 months pregnant with their 5 baby. They also have boys infact everyone of them have only boys. My little princess is the only girl in the family.

As this time also Leo and emmy are having a boy.

"Emmy baby walk slowly please" Leo said and emmy glared at him.

We all laughed looking at Leo's expressions.

"Emmy Leo is right baby you are already 8 months pregnant you need to be careful" mom said and hugged her.

"But he is irritating" emmy said and we again laughed.

"Diya" suddenly she squealed and ran/waddle towards bella.

"Carefull " Leo exclaimed she hugged diya

"Where is the baby? He or she? She asked

"Find out yourself" i said and motioned her towards the crib.

She and Leo went forward and then she squealed loudly.

"Yes yes babygirl" she said and Leo took the baby in his hands.

"She looks so much like you bella, it feels like i went back in time when i first took you in my hands" he said still looking at the baby who at the exact time opened her eyes and gave Leo a smile

He kissed her forehead and came towards diya and side hugged her.

"We couldn't witness your childhood but with her you again gave us a chance to witness it in form of her." He said and kissed Bella's forehead.

Their moment was broken when a soft cry rang out in the room.

We looked towards the baby in Leo's arm who was trying to put her fist in her mouth.

"It seems our little angel in hungry" Leo said and took her fist out of her mouth then gave her to bella.

"Alright everyone lets go home and prepare to welcome our little angel" Mom said and took everyone out.

I sat beside bella and watched as our little girl drank her milk and closed her eyes.

"Thankyou for coming in my life bella and giving me this beautiful gift" i said and kissed her passionately.

"I love you" i said to her

"I love you too" she replied

And we watched as our little angel slept peacefully with small smile grazing her little lips.

Diya's POV

I can't believe i have this beautiful big family. If someone told me 11 years ago that i am a mafia king's daughter and soon will a wife to second biggest mafia leader, i would have laughed at your face .

But now 10 years later here i am with my family about whom i didn't even knew existed.

But i will not complaint as life once took my family away from me for sometime but return it to me 10 folds.

Now i have my biological family, my adoptive family and my in laws with me to support me to love me.

And most importantly my husband and my kids for whom i can give my life.

I went from being mafia king's kidnapped baby to Mafia leader's queen.

The end......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Here we are ......the end.

Thankyou so much for your love and support.  Those who were with me supporting from the starting abd those who joined later, all of you thankyou so so much for your love and support.

I know sometimes i irritated you for nit updating and sometimes with a not so intersting chapter yet you guys didn't left me alone in this journey.

I really hoped you guys enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Once again thankyou so much for your love and support.

Our journey may be ending here but i will never forget you guys ....

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

I could have finished this story a week ago but i wanted to wait for today as today is your author's birthday.

And i wanted to finish this story today on my birthday.

I will miss each and everyone of you.

Thankyou

🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 32.7K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
24.3K 1.2K 20
This is a story of an Indian Mafia Leader and A Simple Girl... YUAAN AGARWAL... Yuaan is an Indian Mafia leader in India everyone is afraid of him...
1.1M 44K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...
10K 448 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...