Life's a Bitch

By GUNDHUM_THE_DARKLORD

Harry has the worst luck.Ever. He has a list of the top ten bad thing that had happened in his life and on th... More

Prologue\Him
'We meet again Potter or soon-to-be Malfoy'
Hard
THANK YOU!!
Parkinson's and Jealousy
OML!!!
Talk
Y/N
!A preview! for next CHAPTER
A crush and pancakes

Sleeping together

4.9K 135 192
By GUNDHUM_THE_DARKLORD

Harry/Third POV

   After lunch, Narcissa gave Harry and Teddy a tour of the manner.

"This is Teddy's room, do you like it Teddy"

Teddy's room was big. It had a four poster bed, with Sea-foam green covers and a toy-chest to the foot of the bed and a nightstand next to the bed. The walls where slytherin green with golden snitches. There was two book shelves facing the door on the other side of the wall.

"I love it!" Teddy exclaimed

"I'm glad you like it"cissa smiled.

"Mum, can I stay here here until dinner" Teddy ask with a smile.

"Yes, you may" i smiled back

"Ok, now Harry it's your turn to see your new room"

"Ok, mum" I giggled (I love the word giggle)

Her eyes glowed when I said mum.

Cissa and me arrive at a black door second later.

She opens the door

I gasped, the room was humongous and the walls were covered in book shelves the books were from both the muggle world and the wizarding world . A king size bed with black covers and lots of pillows, two wooden black nightstand to the sides of the bed with lamps on them,and there were 3 more doors in the room.

The door facing the bed was a bathroom with a two sinks, a bathtub, and a shower-head with sliding glass doors. The bathroom was white with wooden floors.

The door on the left side of the bed was a walk in closet with lots of shelves and drawers with clothes, robes and shoes, there was even a sliding built-in latter it was amazing.( When I said sliding built-in latter, if you saw beauty and the beast in the library there was a latter that moved on the walls is what I mean"

The door on the right sides of of the bed next to the entrance was also a walking closet.

I gasped again

This closet was bigger then the other walking closet, Teddy new room, and my new room...

COMBINED

I'm not even exaggerating it really is.

This walk-in closet had an island in the middle with clothes on top. It was covered in clothes in there. There was multiple shoes, dresses, Shirts, pants and so much more. This closet didn't have a built-in latter it had STAIRS, there was levels of floors with railings. JUST FOR CLOTHES AND SHOES.

"This is your closet dear, we Malfoy's are always one step ahead"

We walked out of the my closet then I saw something I didn't notice. The other closet had a golden plate with the letters

D.M

On my closet was also a golden plate with the letters

H.M

Then I understood

I was going to share a room with Malfoy!

"There you two are" a voice came from the entrance of the room.

"Hi, D-draco" I stuttered in surprise.

" guess I will leave you to it, call me if you need anything " Cissa smiled and left.

"I'll just go visit Teddy now" I blurted it out and started walking

"Oh no you don't" Draco grabbed my wrist before I could make it to the door.

I turned around and look up become he was taller then me.

I tried to wiggle out of his hand but he was to strong and kept tightening his grip.

"Ok, what do you want" I said in a irritating voice.

"Are just going to ignore me for the rest of are life's"

"That's what I was planning to do" I muttered under my breath but he still Heard me.

"Speak up" he ordered in an angry voice.

"Yes that's what I was planing, so if you don't mind I want to see Teddy" I say in the same irritating voice as before.

I rip my hand out of his iron grip and started walk again.....

Before the entrance door slammed in my face.

I turn around to see Malfoy with his wand in hand and mine in the other.

"How did you get my wand!?" I semi-yelled.

" While you were busy in Teddy's room I grabbed your wand from your pocket without you noticing" he smirked.

"You son of a bi-" I was Cut off by a knock on the door.

Malfoy opens the door with his wand to reveal Teddy in the hallway, I smile.

"Teddy bear how did you know were my room was"

"Our room" Malfoy corrected me

"Yes, our room" I smiled making sure I don't scream I frustration

"Grandma cissa told me"

"Oh, ok what do you need"

"It dinner, Grandma, Grandpa, and I are waiting for you and Dad"

I choked on air when he said dad.

"Teddy, dear who is dad?" I ask.

"Grandma said that you are going to marry Draco so he is now my new dad, and after you get married I'm going to have a brother or sister " He responded innocently

Draco smirks and I choke on my saliva.

"Ok Teddy let's go eat" Malfoy said still smirking.

After dinner and putting Teddy to sleep, the time was ten thirty so I took a bath, change into my pajamas.

Now I'm reading a book on my bed while Malfoy showered.

The water stoped and a few seconds later Malfoy came with only a towel around his waist.

I didn't even notice I was stare at his six-pack.

"Like what you see" Malfoy smirked.

My face was burning up and I knew I looked like a tomato.

"P-put some clothes on y-you w-weirdo!" I yell and hide my face in the book.

A few more seconds and Malfoy yells

"Ok you can look now!"

He was wearing nothing but sweatpants. I blushed

"Put on a shirt for the love of GOD!" I scream in frustration.

"No thank love, I don't sleep with shirts"

I flushed even more, if that was even possible, at the word love.

"YOU FU-" again I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Me and Malfoy yell.

Teddy came in crying hugging the Teddy bear I gave him last Christmas.

"Oh, Teddy why are you crying" my voice softens at the site of Teddy.

"I h-had a-a nightmare, c-can I-i sleep H-here?" He hiccups.

"Oh, Teddy of course you can" I say

"Right, Draco" I said in a stern voice.

"Why, of course he can honey"

My eye twitches at the word honey.

Teddy ran up to the bed and was now next to me. Draco walks up to the bed and settles on my other side.

We all lay down and once my head hit the pillow it was lights out.

In the morning, I woke up with Teddy snuggling my stomach and one of his arms around my torso, and Draco chin on top of head and his arm around my waist.

I try to get out of there grips.

Until I here a voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! :-)
I hope you liked this chapter!
Love,💕
Author-Chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 34.3K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
437K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
724K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
435K 27.4K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...