Destiel Fluff

By Cas_tiel

Well... I'm stuck here with ideas for fanfics... So I'm going to set them all to fluffy-style (fallen Cas) De... More

Destiel Fluff
Nap Time
Cats
Toast
Home
Sabriel
Sick
The Concept of Birthday Cakes
Feathers
Alcohol
Snow Angels
Lights
Mistletoe (Sabriel pt. 2)
Glasses

Toes

11.8K 586 293
By Cas_tiel

Chapter 14- Toes-

It was early January. And Castiel got cold at night, often. He would wear sweatpants and a loose t-shirt to bed.

Dean, on the other hand, wore only his boxers when he laid down to sleep.

The pair climbed into bed as they usually do on a nightly basis. Castiel would curl up and rest against Dean's chest, and Dean would spoon against the back of his Angel, arm draped over his waist.

Cas had already taken his glasses off and turned out the lights.

Dean was warm and cozy in their bed, until oh no.

And with a sudden realization, Dean's eyes shot open, face blank.

Cas... wears socks to bed.

"What kind of insanity is this!" Dean yawped.

Cas sat up.

"What's wrong, Dean?"

"How in the hell do you sleep with socks on? What are you trying to do??"

Cas looked confused. He squinted and cocked his head.

"I don't... I don't understand." Castiel pondered.

"No way, only crazy people can sleep with socks on!" Dean pontificated.

"I am cold, and I think you're overreacting..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
418K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...