The Bitterness of Reality

By lxRyanxl

This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) wh... More

Information
Chapter 1 : beginning
Chapter 2 : Thank You Brother
Chapter 3 : Archery and old mansion
Chapter 4 : Accidents and Realization
Chapter 5 :OFA, Goodbye Brother, and a Little Story
Chapter 6 : The First Meeting
Chapter 7 : My Quirk
Chapter 8 : Deku
Chapter 9 : Izuku Dairy
chapter 10: Message
Chapter 11 : Ryu
Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 13: Lossing Someone
Chapter 14: New Start
Chapter 15: "Training" 1
Chapter 16 : "Training" 2
Chapter 17 : Truth Record
Chapter 19 : Angry And Get Advice
Chapter 20 : Class 1 - S
Charakter Update
Chapter 21 : Gift for Ryu
Chapter 22 : Forgive 1
Chapter 23 : Spending Time Together
Chapter 24 : Gifts And a Whole Family Back
Chapter 25 : Threat
Chapter 26 : 1-S Class First Impression
Chapter 27 : New Friends
Chapter 28 : Izuku's secret
Chapter 29 : Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 30 : Exams and Preparation
Chapter 31: Go Back To Home
Chapter 32 : Meeting
Chapter 33 : The Murder of The Students
Chapter 34 : Exam 1
Chapter 35 : Exam 2
Chapter 36 : Rescue Plan
Chapter 37 : Visit
Chapter 38 : Training For The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 39 : UA Entrance Exam 1
Chapter 40 : UA entrance exam 2
Chapter 41 : UA Entrance Exam 3
Chapter 42 : Jealous
Chapter 43 : Meet Up With Opponents Who Become Friends
Chapter 44 : UA Acceptance Results
Chapter 45 : First day at UA
Chapter 46 : Bad News
Chapter 47 : Training With Class 1-A
Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate
Chapter 49: USJ
Chapter 50 : Advice
Chapter 51: The First Day at the training ground
Chapter 52 : Good News
Chapter 53: Rescue Mission
Chapter 54: Happy (END)
New Story

Chapter 18 : Conversation Between Villain and Victim

1K 20 0
By lxRyanxl

Kaishi POV

after recording I looked at Ryu and he looked at me we both nodded and did what we planned before doing the recording.

--- // Flash Back \\ --- before recording.

Me, Izu, and Ryu were in our room, Izu was pointing his arrows at Mr. Ichio I whispered to Ryu.

"Ryu, let's surprise Izu" I said.

"what surprise?" Ryu asked.

"We kissed Izu's cheek together. You left cheek, I was right cheek I want to see how Izu reacts" I said.

"k-kiss?" Ryu said.

"Yes, all this time he's the only one kissing and we also have to show how much we like Izu" I said to convince Ryu.

"You're right, he always shows his love for us but we never show our love to him" Ryu said.

"Alright, let's do it" Ryu said.

when we looked at Izu he looked angry, maybe Mr. Ichio told him something about his past, I had heard the story firsthand when we first arrived in America but I felt he was still hiding something from me and Ryu.

"maybe now is not the right time" i said.

Ryu nodded and suddenly heard the door knocked and Izu checked it, after returning to his room he would do a recording to reveal the truth of his story in Japan and he wanted us to accompany him to help him calm down while he was recording.

Me and Ryu nodded and we changed clothes and headed for the recording room, when he got there Izu began to introduce himself with us and began to tell his life story.

after hearing the full story of his life I hugged Izu because he looked sad, angry, annoyed, and disappointed after he told his life story, Ryu also seemed to do the same thing while crying a little, maybe now is the right time to give Izu a gift.

--- // Present Time \\ ---

I kissed Izu's right cheek and Ryu kissed Izu's left cheek, Izu looked shocked and was silent for a few minutes then he stroked our hair and smiled happily.

"you make me love you more and more, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy" Izu said.

somehow but I like it when Izu stroked my hair. It makes me feel calm and loved. Ryu also looks very happy.

Izuku POV

after recording I was hugged by my two boyfriends and when I wanted to wake up they both pulled my hand and kissed my cheek together, I screamed in my mind, Kai and Ryu took the initiative to kiss me on my cheek together I was really happy.

When I realized I was looking at my two boyfriends they were looking at me with a look that made me want to do "something" to them but I still didn't want to force them to do that, I stroked their hair while smiling happily.

"you make me love you more and more, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy" I said, they look happy when I stroke their hair, they look cute.

After being satisfied stroking their hair I took them to the principal's office to give the video recording, when I got there Miss Roze sent the video to Detektiv and looked at the news in Japan, after 30 minutes later my video was played on Japanese TV and it seemed that the detective was being interviewed News reporter then detective answered all questions except where I was.

after finishing seeing the news I received a call from an unknown number, miss asked to be answered and raised her voice.

"Hello? What's this with Izuku?" the person from the telephone asked.

"Who is this?" Miss Roze replied.

"Sorry miss, Izuku is there?" the person asked.

"Who is this?" Miss Roze replied.

"It doesn't matter !, Izukunya is there or not!" the voice of the different person said.

"You call my number without me knowing! I am the security of the European government, who is this! How presumptuous you are!" Miss Roze answered loudly.

"ohh so Izuku in Europe '" said someone whose voice was different from the previous 2.

"oh so you are Katsuki Bakugou, Izuma Yagi, Toshinori Yagi, and I'm sure there is Inko Yagi, am I right? I'll contact the Japanese government to practice your politeness!" Miss Roze said.

"You call from the bakugou residence and you are gathered in the living room, oh mitsuki bakugou and masaru bakugou join you" miss roze said while using her spy vision quirk, miss roze can see a place as long as she knows the location of that place, we decided to play. role with Miss Roze.

"h-how do you know?" the voice this time was a soft-spoken woman.

"Ah .. Inko, am I right? I am a member of European security. How could I not have a strong ability?" Miss Roze said as she leaned back in her chair.

Hearing Miss Roze's guess, which is always right, we heard them talking to each other, even though it's not too clear that Miss Roze seemed to understand what they were saying.

"I don't have time to talk to you if you guys need to hurry up and say it before I hang up" Miss Roze said.

"Wait, this is Izuku's number means you are with Izuku, am I really missing?" a calm male voice said.

"You're really Masaru, I was the one who took care of Izuku and also his boyfriend, after her father Kai died 3 years ago, I was the one who took care of them" Miss Roze said.

"can we talk to Izuku?" masaru says.

"Of course, Izuku come to my room immediately, please wait a minute" Miss Roze said.

"Sorry miss you called me" I said while pretending.

"Yagi and Bakugou families call your cellphone" Miss Roze said.

"May I talk outside miss?" I said.

"hurry back" Miss Roze said.

"ok, miss" I said while pretending to leave the room.

"What do you want Yagi and Bakugou?" I said irritatedly.

"why are you making life difficult for your family! nerd!" Katsuki said.

"why don't they make my life like the dead" I said.

"Besides, they want me to come back so that their work is safe and there are no bad notes, I correct All Might?" I say.

"They don't-" I interrupted Katsuki.

"Now I ask, if I get back what I got and what my family got, and if I don't come back what I got and what they got" I asked Katsuki.

"If you come back you will get a place to live and all your parents get is-, damn I can't argue with that" Katsuki said.

"I told you I don't get what I don't have when I return, I have a house, hospital, company, vehicle, and a partner who makes me happy in my life" I said.

"And if I come back I lose it all, am I really Katsuki?" I ask.

"damn, I-damn you won this time, you're too genius for something like this" Katsuki said while giving his cell phone to Izuma.

"Doesn't help at all babe" Izuma said.

"Izuku come back please, Father and mother have changed!" Izuma tried to convince me.

"I've changed too" I replied.

"Give them one more chance" Izuma said.

"now my life is in Kai's hands and I'm not sure he will agree to my return to Japan" I said.

"What do you mean your life is in the hands of your partner? Why does he not want you to return to Japan, give a strong reason why" Izuma said.

"My life is in Kai's hands because he is my partner isn't that obvious? And why doesn't he want me to go to Japan because Japan is the place where his father died in an explosion that I couldn't save" I said angrily because Izuma forgot what happened with doctor Hisashi.

"B-but, I-I didn't forget it was just I-" Izuma tried to give an excuse so that he didn't seem to have forgotten.

"You really forgot what you were doing? Really! Oh my gosh you're a criminal or something? forget you killed a lot of people" I said incredulously.

"I-, hah ok I forgot about that incident but it's not my fault you don't want to say you're going!" Izuma defended himself.

"Why don't you follow me and find out for yourself and didn't stop him! I didn't tell you because I needed every second I could get to find the bomb and you made me waste a few minutes!" I said aloud.

"You should have made it a lesson! Instead of forgetting it! Did you know Kai and I had nightmares and couldn't sleep because of that and you even forgot about it like that wasn't a big thing ?! I'm so disappointed with you Izuma" I said while Kai and Ryu hugged me to make me less angry.

"What do you mean he killed a lot of people ?! Where's the proof I don't believe Izuma killed many people ?!" Katsuki said, hearing that Kai took my cellphone.

"I have proof, I recorded the debate between Izu and his brother and I did not hesitate to tell it," Kai said.

"Izu said many times that he didn't have time but Izuma instead held us back with his quirk and made us lose the chance to save my father, I am a victim who could destroy Izuma's life but I didn't do it because he was Izu's brother whom he trusted" Kai said.

"Here listen, (play the video when Izuku and Izuma argue before the explosion) satisfied?" Kai said.

"Izuma never said-" I interrupted Katsuki.

"Of course he will not tell, father and son are the same," I said.

"We are here as victims and if we want to destroy your life we ​​can, but we don't do that because I still think of you as ex-family and former friends," I said, hanging up the phone.

After that conversation I, Kai, and Ryu returned to our room.

Sorry if there is a word error because English is not my first language

For starters I will update as often as possible because this is my first story, and there is a possibility that I will run out of ideas in the middle of the story and when that happens I might update once a week.

Bye see you next time

X Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 443 15
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
639K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
176K 2.7K 19
Izuku yagi son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi or better know as the number one hero All Might and number 9 hero Lady Magnet, brother of Izumi Yagi. ...
473K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...