WATERMELON SUGAR NO !!

By harryhazza37

" wait !! " " WHAT NOW ?? " I winned . " Ever heard of WATERMELON SUGAR?? " He asked smirking slightly . " Wh... More

INTRODUCTION !!
1 .
2 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14.
15 .
16 .

3 .

247 14 10
By harryhazza37

"Ah! It was a FUN NIGHT !!!"

I screamed and slurred from the top of my lungs while Liza shushed me .

"Come on girl.... I'll drive you back home....your're pretty drunk ."

She said .

"Nooo.... I'll drive myself...you go and enjoy your party Liz ."

Even if I am drunk , I know its wrong for me to let Liza drive as it's her party is going on , inside and she's pregnant .

"ughh...ok then ..Ben will be taking you ! "

" No Lizz, I can go by myself " !

"No way am letting you go like this..just wait here! Am calling Ben!"
She said as she dialled something...I guess... Ben's number while I went and sat on the nearby staircase , outside of her house .

After a few minutes I saw Ben and Liza making there way towards me .... With an unknown ; unfamiliar person .

I stood on my feet and stared observing the unknown man who was now standing beside me ; tall as a girrafe .

"Ugh..why did you bring this girrafe here " I said giggling .

" Hi , am Harry Styles " The giraffe said .

" Ok , Harr - yyy . But whyyy you here???" I slured back trying to control my laughter while he chuckled at my response .

"Ah! He's going to take you home back Rella . " Ben said smiling and walking away with Liza .

"Ughhhh ! I don't even know you! How am I supposed to go then ?? "

"No worries...am just like you...a singer "

"Huh?? Actually , You Are A GIRAFFE , who eats a WATERMELON pie and drink some sugar " .... I continue my nonsense words when I feel something.....
" AHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???"
I screamed when he lifted me up on his shoulder and started walking .

He didn't even utter a word while placed me on the passenger seet of his sexy silver car , may I add , and got on his driver seet , starting the car .

I huffed ! Soon I felt darkness take over me when I drifted to my beautiful dreams .

"Hey wake up ! WAKE UP U WOMAN !! Rellllaaaaaaa "
I heard someone whisper , screaming my name .

I groaned when I realised who it is !! It's the GIRAFFE !!

"Yeah... finally after fucking 10 minutes !!"

"What 10 minutes " I asked ; confused opening my eyes .

"10 minutes of TRYING to wake you up ! "

" Fucker " i mumbled .

" Huh?" He asked confused , frowning .

"Nothing bye " I said ; opening the door and making my way to my house which was just near me .

"wait!! "

"What Now ?? " I winned .

"Ever Heard of WATERMELON SUGAR ??" He asked , smirking slightly .

"What ? Watermelon sugar?? No ! I haven't heard that . "

His smirk grew wider when those words left my mouth.

"Well...then you'll here it soon "

He said waking back to his sexy , silver car before kissing my cheek while I stood there DUMBFOUND .

___

Hey guys!!
Hope you liked this chapter !
I just want you to not be a silent reader and please comment . Guys , please please please please please !!

And also , please vote for me if you like the chapter ..
Thank you !
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...