UNWANTED UGLY WIFE

By s_n_riya

"You should go to the other room" he said She looked at him in shock its their first night. He was nervous an... More

Writer Note βœοΈπŸ“–
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
1-Story =both POV βœ…
2-marriage Preparation πŸŽ‰βœ…
3-marriage DayπŸ’πŸŽ‰βœ…
4-first night πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœ…
5-became A Thief ☠️ βœ…
6:unexpected Proposals β³βœ…
7:Talking πŸ˜’βœ…
8:party Night πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’‹
9:explain πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
10- Kick Of Defense
11:Do Not Touch Me πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’€πŸ’€
12-i Will WaitπŸ’˜πŸ’˜
13- Are You Pregnant πŸ€”πŸ˜±?
1 4-Rules πŸ“πŸ“
15-acting Love 😍
16-cousin Or Curse🍁🌿
17-mom Arrived πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘£
18 -Changing Room❄️
19-Shifting RoomπŸ’€πŸ’
20- Treasure In ClosetπŸ˜ŒπŸŽ–οΈ
21-lovely Thought πŸ’–πŸ’–
22-A Friend In Need A Spider IndeedπŸ•·οΈπŸ•·οΈ
23-Going On A Date πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
24- Clubing😜😜
25-Drunk John πŸ‡πŸΎπŸ·
26-Meeting of Stella &Aaron(part -1) πŸ˜΅πŸ’–
27-Anastasia Party πŸŽ‰ 🎊
28-Metting Of Stella &Aaron(part-2)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ
29-Sex Pill
30-I am Just missing my MomπŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•
31-Should I Call A Doctor ?πŸ€”πŸ˜•
32-Metting Of Stella &Aaron (part-3)
33- Back Off Stone πŸ™ƒπŸ€£
34-Metting Of Stella And Aaron (part-4)
35- Best accident 😱
Cast 😏
37-Nicky Boy Or Micky Mouse
38-Angry Youngmen
39-metting Of Stella And Aaron (part -6)
40-plan Worked (1)
41-storm 😒😒
42-Wrong Side Of Love
43-left Behind
44-misunderstanding Clean Up
45-Fathers Love
46-Stop Bothering Others {Stella}
47-Find You Love
Book Two

36-Meeting Of Stella & Aaron(part-5)πŸ˜‰ 😌

1.9K 50 11
By s_n_riya

Evening at Aaron house

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aaron pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️
__________________

"what you are waiting for? Why you are not giving Roya that parcel!" Stella is shouting nonstop. I just wish I could put some thing on her mouth, if I can put my dick, it would be great.

She again said "what! Just answer me."

I said " Can you take My Dick inside of your mouth? "

She just look at me for minutes to understand what I said.

She said " I will cut it off, take it out and see what I do with it ."
I just hear the last sentence, see what I do with it. Now I am on my mind porn kingdom. I start thinking about it. She snap twice. What?! I can not even think freely!

She said "please tell me,why you are not giving Roya that parcel? "

"I don't want to come between lovebirds. What will John think about me after he get to know, I gift his wife a thong"

She folded her arms in her chast "boo that doesn't matter. Tell me the truth! You are afraid of him. Just spit it. I should date someone else with balls. Since you are a cat."

Did she just insult me!

" what do you mean by that? I don't have balls?Want to see I have balls or some rock in there or it is a new style of yours to see my dick. Do not worry it is way too big for you but I am sure you can handle it"

Yeah I shut her mouth. This saassy girl is too much too handle. But still I like her bitchy attitude.

" If you have dick and balls in its place then,you would have give that gift box to Roya. But no, you still have it and you are still hiding from John to save your back "

"UGHHH. you know, I hate you. You act like a bicth sometime."

"oh. Aaron Mosris ego get hurt. Now you are gonna cry boy?"

She added "Since you are a cat.what about Mr. Stone, he would be the best candidate for the work. He will definitely agree on this"

Is she just mention stone?!

"yeah. He is not a gentleman like me.For this, he would have blackmail you, to let him fuck you thousand times."

"I would have agreed on this. I would have sacrifice myself for Roya happiness."

She did not even let me touch her properly and here she is sacrificeing herself. Why not she submit herself to me? . I will handle her with care and love.
I know she is just teasing me, but still the arrow reached to heart and made injurie there. I Can not even think Stella with another men. I am feeling so weird What is wrong with me!!

She know, what nerve she have to press.

I shout out "Okey you wicth. You got me. You got me! If you say, I will kiss Roya in front of John "

She give me a thought "wow. That is also a great idea"

My devil mind start work.

I said with a smirk "But I need some motivation for that. What about you show me something you never show me and I will run to Roya like a rabbit "
I was telling her indirectly to give a lap dance! But she understood something eles. Am I am the innocent one here?

She said with a smile on her face. "Okey I will do something."

She start unbutton her shirt and her suite is lying now on God knows where. Too much exited to see what she got. She throw her shirt and now she is only on her bra.A red bra! God save me. My eyes are now become bigger and now I am feeling thirsty. Water! I need water.

She came closer to me and I gulped my own Salvia.

She said "what boy! Are you Okey"

She keep her hand on my chest and start undoing my shirt. I am on fire some one throw water on me.

She added "are you feeling hot baby?? Ouu, Did I do something wrong baaby" I start sweating heavily. My body temperature gone up

"I... I... I need some water to..... Drink. Give me something to drink"

She whisper in my ear "did I turn you on?? If you do my work, I will sent you a picture of my boobs. Wanna see?? Do my work as soon as, you can and I will do my work also "

I am now breathing heavily need some time to recover. She start collecting her clothes and she did my buttons also. I am now on my couch like a lambless dear. I was still breathing heavily. She left me like this.

Next morning on restaurant

°°°°°°°°°

"please just give me one picture. I swear I will give her. I can not sleep. Last night I really can not sleep. Please I am begging you. Please. At least let me kiss you!"
Yeah that's true last night was the worst. I can not sleep.

" I give you a offer. Do it and get the rewards. what we are discussing some important stuff about Roya and John relation."

"I don't care. What they do and that's personal matter.. Why we are even enterfiring in there personal matter!"

"because I am the nosy one. I want them to be happily married couple. I want them to love each other. I want them to be.... "

"they love each other I think. From John side, he is in madly in love"

"so you think he is in love. So what is love for you?"

"how could I know, i never fell in love! Maybe get married and impregnate her. And after that live with children"

"you should go to the hospital psycho . You definition of love is wrong. Why am just telling you that. It is not even a definition of love. Why I even ask you that? I should die before I hear about it !"

"then what is love!"

"I am not here for giving you any love lessons. Just know it when you will fall in love, you will feel hurt if she go away from you. It will be like, Your world torn a part. Your heart start bleeding, you can not breath... And"

"Stella just stop this drama. Anyone go from your life, it doesn't mean the world ends here. If someone wants to go away from my life, I will also kick him or her out. No way I gonna beg to her to be with me never!! There is so many things to do. I will not even care"

" hooo., when you will fell in love. You will know the feeling. It is so unique. And it feel so good. "

" yeah, yeah. So tell me about yours, when Nick rejected you what was your heart condition!it is not like you died for him "

She said with sour mood "I got panic attacks so many times, after I leave my university. I think about suicide but never get the courage to do it. "

"What!!"

"yeah. I still like him a lot. I don't know why, but still I love him."

"you should go to the hospital for this."

"Okey. I will give it Roya. But if I am killed by John you will be responsible for this. He will surely gonna break my head. You will kill me"
"don't worry. If he do anything to you I promise I will be there to take care of you. And if you break your leg or hand and you can not walk, I will be there for you. I will became your free maid for life long "

"don't scare me more."

At lunchtime in Johnson house

-----------------------------

Yeah, you guess it right. I am now right in front of JOHN house. I am holding on my hand that gift box. How can I decline Stella offer. She will give me pictures of her......😏😏. I became restless for that.

I knew it,This time John will be in office and it is the perfect time for me to give the box to Roya. Playing safe.
I Call Roya to be confirmed that she is in home. She said, she took a day off to go out for a lunch. So before she went out. I am here to give her the gift box.

I enter the hall room and Roya came.

I said "hey Roya. I was just here for a favor."
She is confused and ask me "what favor?"

"will you give this box to Stella. I was just thinking you might help me to.... Y
You know, I don't have her number to ask her out. Will you give me the box to her and give my number to call me" just pretending. This is also a plan of Stella. I really don't understand what she want.

"I can give you her number to you . You can personally give her the gift face to face. It will be great." she said with a smile on her face

"no no. You give her. And try to convince her to meet with somewhere good."

"Okey. I will try my best to convince her. But, I have a confusion? You are asking for a date but not directly why?"

"I like the old way! And do not tell anything about it to John. He will tease me. Promise me, you are not gonna tell John about it? " I give her smile and wear my glasses left from there.
"Okey. I promise"

I start my engine and sent Stella a message.

Your work is done. Now sent me some sexy pictures - A

I start my car. My phone beep and I parked my car.

After 2 minutes - notifications
Stella sent you pictures. I was exited as hell. But she sent me a laughing emoji with donkey pictures.

She write below: thanks by the way. You saw it more then enough. And dream about it, I am not sending any nude pictures of mine - S

I should have knew it this wicked girl, she just play with me to do her work. I will never gonna believe her ever.

I start my car engine with frustration.
She just played with me...

~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment and share

❇️ How was the chapter??

Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️ 📖
🥀 🦋 ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
14.6K 507 36
I can remember it like it was yesterday....because it was. "You think you can handle working with me?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes, "You're n...
5.5K 156 40
"I fucking 𝘰𝘸𝘯 you." He hissed. "You own me in 𝘣𝘦π˜₯ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. 𝘠𝘦𝘴, π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢...
46.3K 5.9K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...