JAMES! that is a TIME TURNER!

By iguha30

Your Cliché Time Turner story but with DRARRY!❤️ "Why is this kid looking exactly like Harry but calling Malf... More

Before We Start
The Potters
Dinner Went Wrong
Pure Chaos!
Budding Friendship
So Blaise Huh?
Ferret and Scarface
I'll Kiss You
It's Just a Game!
"Thanks James!"
Granger and Boyfriend
Author's Note👉👈
Very Unlike Draco
Boys in Love

Oh Shut Up Ginny

8.1K 164 87
By iguha30

Year - 1995

"Our other parent is Draco Malfoy-Potter"said James, although he knew this would gain extreme reactions.

"I freaking guessed!" said Hermione, grinning ear to ear.

"Draco Malfoy-Whatt? Are you joking kid?" Draco said, although somewhere he knew it after Scorpius and Lily came up to him, still he couldn't completely believe it.

"I'm sorry Papa, but I'm not" said James.

"Bloody hell Harry you married a guy? Damn what about your female fan following? And that too Malfoy of all the people?" said Ron, who just couldn't digest the information.

Harry just blushed after listening to Ron, the idea of the Slytherin Prince being his lover somehow made him feel giddy. It sounded like some fairy tale forbidden love story.

Draco on the other side wasn't any different, he would marry a guy....he never thought his deepest fantasies will ever come true, at least in this life time.

Draco never thought he would ever admit to his desire of being close to Harry Potter.

He did think, in the late hours of dusk about how Harry was so close to so many people, but never tried being at least civil with him. Harry should have at least tried, Draco would have given him his everything!

Draco snapped out of his trance when Albus spoke,

"By the way, my name Albus Severus Potter and I'm 11 years old. I'm in my first year of Hogwarts and I'm in Slytherin" Al said the last part in very low voice, but soon turned happy as no one seemed to be disgusted or shocked after listening to his house.

Everyone listened to him with goofy smiles.

"Harry, pup this poor child needs his middle name changed! What are you punishing him for?"said Sirius, over-dramatically.

The room filled with giggles and everyone seemed to calm down a little.

"I think his middle name is just fine Black, better than his older brother's." Replied Snape, making everyone laugh even more.

"Probably Mr Malfoy named him after his godfather" said Minerva.

"No actually, Dad wanted to name me after Professor Snape, he says you're the bravest man he knew." Albus smiled, making everyone even more confused. Snape, smiled a little bit too, just a little.

"Just trust your future self Dad" said James and Harry seemed to calm down a little bit, giggling after Ron seemingly cracked a slimy git snivellus joke.

The blond little girl, now walked in the middle of the room, and said,

"Hello! My name is Lily Narcissa Potter and I'm 7 years old. And Ohh, I have a Twin and he's the most beautiful boy, after Papa and Dad of course!" She gave everyone a toothy grin.

A warm smile appeared on Harry and Draco's lips, as if saying that they're proud of their little girl.

And Lastly, the little Scorpius was in no mood to get down from his mom's hold, so he just said "momma walk to tha mwiddle of the woom!"(room)

Draco was a little hesitant at first, as all the eyes are on him, nevertheless, he complied his son's wish and walked towards the middle of the room.

"Hello! My name ish Scorpius Lucius Potter and I'm 7 too" said Scorpius while showing his 6 tiny fingers to everyone.

Everyone smiled wide, looking at the little boy's innocence.

Draco helped the boy show his one more finger, to make a seven and said "There you go little one!"

Scorpius smiled wide towards Draco who seemed even happier. Harry saw them share a father son moment and everyone started their chattering again, even the teachers.

"What kind of a sick Joke is this!? Malfoy! You fucking did this right?" spoke Ginny, staring furiously at Draco.

"Ginny can you not make a scene in front of the professors?"said Fred.

"Harry you can't be gay, these stupid children are speaking some real bullshit! We're dating and that's our truth!"spoke Ginny with pure hatred on her face.

"I won't let you near this death eater scum-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GINNY! That's my FAMILY you're talking about! Speak another word about my children or Draco and you'll regret your existence!" Harry said(shouted), now he stood close to Ginny, his wand was pointed at her throat.

Everyone's eyes were wide as saucers. No one imagined Harry will react this way, that too towards Ginny.

While Draco didn't know why a faint blush crept up his cheeks. Thankfully, no one noticed as they were all too busy looking at Harry and his 'girlfriend'.

"I request the Weasley siblings except Ronald, Miss Parkinsan and Mr Zabini to now go back to their dorms. And remember not to tell anyone about what happened here." Said Dumbledore, formally.

"But professor-"

"We really wanted to talk to-"

"Our nieces and nephews about-"

"Their other cousins-"

"And how-"

"Future looks like"

Said the Weasley twins, but Dumbledore dismissed them saying they could talk to the kids tomorrow morning.

Remus and Sirius also left promising Harry to see him soon and call them if he faces any difficulty with the kids.

Severus and Minerva along with Dumbledore were the only adults left in the potions classroom now.

"We will now have to finalize the sleeping arrangements, looking at the kids, they seem really tired."said Dumbledore.

"And hungrwy too" Hugo chimed in, making everyone laugh.

"The kids can stay with me in my private dorm room, we'll just have to summon a few beds" said Draco, surprising the adults, while the kids seem to be okay with it.

"It's settled then! Mr Potter, Mr Weasley and Miss Granger will go back to the gryffindor's dormitory. We'll begin our search for the solution tomorrow. Disperse!"said Professor Dumbledore and left with McGonagall and Snape by his side.

Everyone started to walk towards the door when suddenly James yelled,

"AL! AL WHAT HAPPENED? Dad, Papa come here!"

Everyone immediately looked back and saw, Albus who laid on the ground, completely unconscious.

Harry immediately ran towards Albus, Draco had put Scorpius down and followed Harry. And for the first time, Hermione saw 'Fear' on Draco Malfoy's ever arrogant-teasing face.

Hermione casted a weightless charm and Harry picked up Albus to take him to the hospital wing.

"Hermione I'm taking him to Madam Pomfrey, you three should take the kids to Malfoy's Dorm! We can't let them wander in the castle, you heard Dumbledore!"said Harry Frantically.

"I'm not going anywhere Potter! He's clearly sick, I can't sit back at the dorm and worry myself all night."said Draco.

"Malfoy calm down! You need to be with Scorpius and Lily all night, it's a new place for them, look how scared they are"said Harry.

Everyone looked at Lily who was wiping Scorpius' tears while her own eyes were glossy. James was hugging them both from the sides, telling them that their brother will be completely fine by tomorrow.

Draco's heart hurt at the sight. Potter was right, he has to take care of these angels.

"I'll take care of him, I promise. Tell me if you need anything okay?"Harry said, sincerely, looking straight into Draco's eyes. The blond just nodded in return, completely believing him.

While Harry along with Albus and Ron, walked towards the infirmary, the rest went to Slytherin Prince's private dorm.

5 four poster double beds were summoned and dinner was served to them in the dorm room as well.

James and Teddy occupied the 1st bed, Hermione and Hugo took the second, Lily slept with Rose and Draco slept with Scorpius, leaving one empty.

Everything was settled but Draco was still not at peace.... his son, well future son was sick after all.

In the middle of the night, Draco heard a sniffling sound and something like"Dada". He looked at the bed beside him to see Lily was awake and crying slowly, trying not to wake anyone up.

Draco immediately got up and went towards her bed. He slowly woke up Rose and asked her to go sleep with scorp. He got into the bed beside Lily and wiped her tears, murmuring comforting words.

"What happened little princess?" He softly whispered caressing her hair. She immediately curled up on his side and hugged him saying "had a nightmare, Dada walked away and left us alone Mommy"

"Hey it's alright, it was just a nightmare okay? Don't worry Lily, that will never happen"with that said, he kissed her forehead.

"Papa I want to see Dada please, please I'll be a good girl prwomise!"lily said, her voice cracking from all the crying.

"But Potter is with your brother in the infirmary right? We can't leave Albus alone now, can we princess?" said Draco, although his heart clenched for not fulfilling her wish.

" But uncle Ron is there with him papa....I just want to see him once please, I won't be able to sleep otherwise"said Lily in her innocence filled voice.

"Alright! I'll go get Po...Harry...will you stay with Hermione till then?" Draco said, finally giving up.

Draco asked Hermione, who wasn't a heavy sleeper to take care of Lily till he gets Harry.

Draco was now walking in the corridor that lead to infirmary. Neglecting the fact that he has accepted his fate with open arms, he was happy, euphoric even....knowing he wouldn't have to marry a pure blood witch in the future.

I hope you all liked the chapter!

Thank you so much for reading❤️ it means a lot to me :D

I'll se you in the next chapter❤️

Bbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
66K 900 23
To satisfy the thirst of Drarry shippers! Most of this is fluff and angst, and there's a little bit of some attempted smut near the middle. [HIGHEST...
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
171K 2.9K 14
You are a daughter of a pureblood family and your father get to know the malfoy family very well. you went to hogwarts as well, come and read the st...