n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

adoragyu द्वारा

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... अधिक

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

n i n e : we are just friends, okay!

6.4K 241 107
adoragyu द्वारा

w e a r e j u s t f r i e n d s , o k a y !

The weekend has since passed by. Chaeyeon was leaving her house, making her way to the bus stop. Usually she'd walk to school with the girls or Jaebeom but she was running late today. Jaebeom didn't have a morning class today so he decided to sleep in.

Catching the bus would help her get to school a little faster than usual so today she decided to get on it to not be late. Taking the bus wasn't something she'd do daily, not really a fan of it. The people that rode on it were, interesting, so she avoided taking it as much as she could. Once the bus made its stop by the school, she jumped out and made her way onto campus. Since she took the bus, she got there before the others.

Just minding her business until someone tapped her shoulder. "Oh, hey Woohyun."

"Hey, I'm not bothering you am I?"

"No of course not, how was your weekend. Are you ready to present today?"

"It was great. Couldn't be more prepared. A partner like you makes it feel a little better."

"Aw, thanks." She laughed.

"Chaeyeon!" They both stopped walking when her name was being called from somewhere. Chaeyeon smiled when she seen Sunghoon waving at her, walking up to them. "Hey." He smiled.

She smiled back at him, "Hey Sunghoon."

"I was wondering if you'd like to walk to class together. Since we're both early today."

"Ya, I'd like that actually." She turned to Woohyun, "I'll see you in third block." Waving goodbye before she and Sunghoon walked away.

"Do you want to stop to get drinks before heading to class, since we have sometime to kill." Sunghoon looked down at her. She nodded.

They made their way to the cafe that was on campus. Chaeyeon turned her bag around to get her wallet out to pay for the drinks they had ordered, but Sunghoon beat her to it.

"You didn't have to pay for them, I could've gotten it." She put her bag back on.

"It's my treat for today. You can get it the next time we're together." He smiled, she returned it back with flushed cheeks.

The worker handing them their drinks, they thanked them before walking back out. "How was your project." Sunghoon asked her.

"It was okay, my partner isn't that bad. So working with him wasn't the worst."

"Was the guy with you him?"

"Yea, Woohyun. I've never met him before so I was worried he wouldn't do good with me. Do you know him?"

"I've never had a class with him, but he looks familiar. He might've shared a class with Jay or Jungwon before."

They talked some more, walking towards the class as the time for the bell to ring was getting close. Going through the door, going to their separate seats for class.

"So that's where you were all morning huh." Soojin wiggled her eyebrows. "How was your little date with Sunghoon."

Chaeyeon slapped her arm, "we just went to get drinks together. We both were early so that's all." She sat down in her seat.

"Good for you, he's a cutie." Yena smiles.

"He totally likes you Chae, his smile was brighter than the stars when you guys were walking in together. You should start talking to him!" Mina whispered yelled.

"I usually think Mina is talking crazy, but I gotta agree with her on this one. You can so tell that he has something for you." Naeun chimed in.

"You guys are over exaggerating. We are just friends. Who might I add, just met not even two weeks ago. Anyways, he has girls falling for him every second. Why would he pick me." Chaeyeon unzipped her bag to get out her books for the lesson.

"Don't degrade yourself. You're everything a boy would want. Smart, pretty, kindhearted, your hair is like silk, don't get me started on how immaculate your body proportions are-."

"Soojin!" Chaeyeon shushed her before anyone could hear her. "Can you lower your voice, people are gonna hear you taking about this." She looked around making sure nobody was listening in.

"Relax Chaeyeon, nobodies listening." Youngmin laughed. "I agree, you can tell he likes you."

Their conversation was stopped when the teacher walked in to start their lesson for the day. Today was one of those lessons where you could barely pay attention. It was long and boring, dragging out everything that didn't need to be dragged out.

Chaeyeon's eyes roamed around the room, wanting to find something to keep her occupied while spacing out during the lesson. Her eyes roaming, stopping on someone who was already staring at her. Their eyes caught each other's.

Sunghoon's eyes widen after being caught. Chaeyeon silently laughed, which Sunghoon also did. She smiled at him from across the room, which he returned.

"We are just friends, he wouldn't like me, blah blah blah." Yena whispered. Chaeyeon turned to her and gave a death glare. Yena just laughed at her.

It was now the end of lunch time, they had gone through most of the day already. Her favourite time was ruined when it was spent her getting teased by her friends. Not helping when they told Bomin and Jaebeom everything. But now it was time to do presentations in their third period class.

"Looks like you got something more special this time Chaeyeon." The stopped once they had gotten to their desks, looking down at the thing sitting neatly on top of her desk that was certainly screaming for attention.

- 1 9 -

"We see that you're getting comfortable with Chaeyeon." Heeseung said.

"Not sure what you're meaning by that." Sunghoon sat down in his seat.

"Just admit already, you like Chaeyeon." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Of course I like her. I wouldn't talk to someone I wouldn't be friends with." Sunghoon said as if they should know that already.

"You know what we mean Hoonie, you like her as in you wouldn't mind being closer than friends with her. Do we have to spell it out for you." Niki but in.

"We just met but I gotta say Sunghoon, you look like you like her more than friends. Your smile was pretty big when you two walked in together." Bomin laughed.

"See, even Bomin agrees with us." Jake pointed.

"There's nothing wrong with liking someone. You don't have to deny it." Sunghoon glared at Sunoo.

"We are just friends, okay! Can't we just be friends. I forgot that a boy and a girl can't be just friends." Sunghoon groaned.

"Whatever you say Hoon. Sooner than later you'll be seeing what we are talking about." Jungwon patted his back before the teacher entered the class to start their first period lesson.

Sunghoon found this class to be the most boring. The teacher was slow and tiring to listen to, it didn't help that the material they had to learn was the worse to listen to.

He turned his head slightly, looking at the girl a couple desks away from his. Eyes widening when he was caught by her. Shoulders relaxing when she chuckled, smiling his way. Which he gladly returned back to her.

They were just friends, that's all.

- n i n e t e e n -

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

151K 6.3K 34
Jungwon suddenly poked the girl's dimple catching her off guard. "So this is how it feels" "What?" Jihyo said as she felt her cheeks redden. "Poking...
426K 21.8K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
132K 5.3K 32
After all the hardwork, the debut team, Enhypen was formed. Going through everything together, Jake and Sunghoon, set up in the real world along with...
5.6K 321 22
❝ will our lives be better when we make it to the other side? ❞ in which kim nayeon falls in love with yang jungwon and begins to explore a world she...