n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

By adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... More

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

f o u r : the universe is telling us something

8.1K 330 37
By adoragyu

(I decided to change the name Hyunjin to Youngmin sorry if there's any confusion)

t h e u n i v e r s e i s t e l l i n g u s
s o m e t h i n g

The girls were currently over at Chaeyeon's house. Sprawled around her room, their textbooks, notebooks, and pens open. No they weren't using them anymore. Using the last ten minutes to talk about anything but their school work.

This always happens when they get together to study or do schoolwork. They fall off topic and struggle to get back into it from then on.

"Did you guys see how Dami was all over Youngmin during school. He was just to nice to push her off, I can't believe her." Soojin scoffed.

"Well if you keep this act up, he might get snatched up even before you decide to just say hi to him for once. I don't think your 'I'll stare at him till he noticed me' tactic is working too much right now." Mina, who was laying stomach down on her bed, laughed.

Soojin gave her a dirty look, throwing a pillow at her from the ground. She rolled over to look up at Chaeyeon. "Can't you just mention me to him. Or get Jae to talk to him." She sighed.

"Speaking of Jae. Where is he, he's usually here?" Naeun asked.

"Ooo, why do you wanna know Naeun." Yena cooed, smirking at the girl.

"Can't I just ask where someone is?" She rolled her eyes.

"He went out to some place with Youngmin and Bomin. Didn't say where exactly." Chaeyeon shrugged.

Soojin jumped up from the ground, "Do you think they'll be back? Did Jae say they'll come back here!"

"He didn't mention anything about coming back. I'm pretty sure they will though, Bomin and Youngmin dropped their bags off here before they left. They'll have to come back for them eventually."

"Omg, And you didn't bother telling me this very important information." Disbelief in Soojin's voice.

"Oh, very important? You can't even look at him without getting shy." Naeun laughed.

"You should start by talking to him first Soojin." Mina said.

"Whatever, you guys are just haters." She scoffed.

"I'm over studying, let's go pick up snacks. I need some energy in my body, and chips are calling my name right now." Yena sat up.

They got up and made their way downstairs so they could go to the store down the road. As they were getting their things, the front door opened. The boys came in just before they were gonna leave.

"Where you guys off too?" Jaebeom asked.

"We want to go buy some snacks from the store. Would've had some if you didn't eat them all yesterday." Chaeyeon answered.

"We'll come along then, we could use some snacks too."

They left their house, walking down the road together. Jaebeom threw his arm around his sisters shoulder while they made their way there. It was a habit he always had since they were younger. It carried on as they got older.

"I..I like your outfit Youngmin." Soojin breathed out to the boy walking by her.

He looked down at his outfit, raising his head up again. "Thanks Soojin, I like yours too." He smiled at the girl.

She looked away, flustered. Mina wrapped her arm around the girl, assuring her that she did great.

"Oh, isn't that the people you guys were talking to this morning?" Jaebeom pointed. They looked over to where he was pointing, sure enough it was the group of guys from this morning.

- 1 9 -

The seven boys were sitting inside of Jake's room, playing the new game they picked up that had just dropped that day. Been playing the game for the last three hours.

"You're out of water Jake." Jay walked into the room.

"We can go get once I beat Heeseung at this game, which will be pretty soon by the way he's playing." He snickered, eyes still glued on the screen. Heeseung just scoffed.

Jake jumped up, cheering because he won. "Ha, told you I was gonna beat you!"

"You won only because I got hit, don't be too cocky Jakey."

"Are you guys done yet. I'm dying from thirst over here." Jay rolled on the floor.

"Stop being over dramatic and get up from the floor." Jungwon stepped over him.

Pausing the game, they left to go to the store down the road to pick up water and other things. Since Jay was apparently dying from thirst, even though there was other drinks to pick from.

Halting from going into the store when they heard someone yelling. It was Chaeyeon's friends calling them from up the road, just before the store entrance.

"Huh, it's like the universe is telling us something. We should start tallying up the amount of times we bump into each other now on." Heeseung laughed.

"I'm starting to believe that you guys are actually friends." Jaebeom laughed.

"I mean we are all in the same class now, we'll be seeing each other all the time." Sunoo replied.

"You guys are in the same classes?" Jaebeom asked.

"Yea, Bomin sits next to us actually. Sunghoon shares desks with him." Niki added, patting Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Who do you sit by Youngmin?" Jae turned to his friend.

"Chaeyeon is the desk in front of me, next to Soojin. Naeun is by me, with Yena and Mina next to us." He explained.

"You got both Naeun and Chae by you. I guess you'll never fail that class."

Yena slapped his arm, "hey, what about us." She scoffed.

"Come on, I need snacks to fuel me up. And I'm still dying from thirst over here." Jay walked into the store with the others following behind.

"I thought you told us that you weren't close with Chaeyeon." Jake laughed.

"I'm close friends with her brother, which means I'm not that close to her personally. I only see her if I go over to hang with him, or at school." Bomin said. "If you guys are so interested, just talk to her. She's a great person, making friends with her is easy. You have nothing to lose if you just talked." Bomin laughed.

"What are we talking about over here." Chaeyeon walked over. The boys just looked at each other, trying to telepathically talk to each other on what they should say. Of course they can't, duh.

- n i n e t e e n -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
672K 57.4K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
132K 5.3K 32
After all the hardwork, the debut team, Enhypen was formed. Going through everything together, Jake and Sunghoon, set up in the real world along with...