dreamswap x male reader

By KeyraThalita12

hey guys my name it's keyra!! i am new member in here and i make my first book i hope you guys like it!! ๐Ÿ˜„ (... More

part 0
part 1
part 3
part 4

part 2

159 9 0
By KeyraThalita12

( m/n) : male name.
( F/f/n): faforit flower name.
( N/m/n) : new mother name.
( R/n) : random name.
( F/f) : faforit food.
( E/c) : eyes color.
( H/c) : hair color.
( L/h) long hair.
( L/n) : last name.
( N/L/n). : New last name.

( M/n) pov

(m / n) dream •

I then open my eyes, I saw only darkness there was no light at all. " where am I now?" I thought.

I then heard a voice like a person crying, I then ran to find the voice. when I heard the sound getting closer, I kept running until I found a mysterious figure.

I then approached the figure, the figure immediately looked back "who are you?" asked the figure.

"I ... am (m / n), who are you and why are you crying?" I asked.

then the figure turned his face and I saw a water running down his cheek, I then approached him and hugged him. "hey ... calm down don't cry" I said softly.

then the figure hugged me back and sank his head in my shoulders and I gently stroked his back. I then let it calm down first.

1 minute later ~

One minute has passed and this person has calmed down a little. "Are you a little bit okay?" I asked.

then the person nodded, I then let go of my hug. "What's the matter and who are you?" I asked.

I actually can't clearly see who this person is because it's a little dark here, so I can see that person's eyes.

That person has (e / c) beautiful eyes, then that person starts saying something that makes me unable to clearly hear what he is saying.

"sorry ... but what are you saying?" I asked. I then saw the person's body fade, making me widen my eyes.

"hey! where are you going !?" said surprised. I then quickly took his hand, then the person said something again but the time was clearly heard.

"(m / n) !! please ... stay with them ... and take care and protect them well ... (m / n)" said that person. then that person's body disappeared, and my vision turned white.

dream ends ×

I immediately opened my eyes, and I blinked a few times too.

"what was that !?" I thought panicked. I then saw that I was in the room, I immediately got up and held my head.

"why did I dream about that person? and why do I feel familiar with that person?" I thought confused. then I heard the sound of the door opening, I then saw who opened the door.

then I heard a shocked voice and immediately ran towards me, I immediately fell to the floor.

"ugh" I cringed. I then saw who was holding me until I fell, I immediately widened my eyes when I saw Jerry who was crying while hugging me.

"je-jerry !? why are you crying !!" I said surprised.

"(m / n) !! Thank God you realized, we were all worried about you !? and we also thought that you will not wake up "shouted jerry.

Then his hug got tighter making it hard for me to breathe, I then hugged Jerry back.

"shh ~ I'm fine, Jerry" I said softly. Then his hug was a little loose allowing me to breathe again, suddenly I heard a sound like someone was running.

"Jerry! What's wrong !? Are you okay-" Then the person immediately stopped saying something when he saw me.

I then saw who it was, I immediately smiled knowing who it was.

"hello jhony !! how are you? is your wound a little better?" I asked with a smile. jhony is still silent as he widened his eyes and it made me worry.

"uhh ... jhony?" I said. suddenly jhony immediately shouted my name and immediately ran towards me and hugged me like jerry did.

" ( M N)!!!" shouted jhony.

I immediately had difficulty breathing "jhony ... can't ... breath" I said.

jhony immediately let me go and apologized. I then got up and held my head which was aching due to jerry and jhony's accident.

"Ugh ... yes, I forgive you but don't do it again, it makes my body hurt even more." I said.

jhony immediately nodded, then the three of us sat on the floor and were silent.

"uhm ... so ... what happened when I passed out?" I asked.

jhony and jerry then looked at each other and faced me, I then sweatdropped about the child's behavior of my mother's friend.

I immediately remembered my parents now, "John! Jerry! Where are my mom and dad?" I asked.

then johny answered "oh ... they were in the living room together with our parents", jerry then nodded.

I then got up from where I made the twins confused, "I ... will go to the living room to meet my parents, they must be very worried about me" I said.

Then the twins also got up and were beside me "let's go down together, I also want to eat mother's cake as well," said John.

"alright" I said. then the three of us immediately came out of my room to the living room.

in the living room ×

when we got to the living room we saw our parents who seemed to be in trouble.

then we immediately entered the living room, and I then walked towards my parents.

"father ... mother" I said. then they stopped in place with wide eyes, then my mother immediately looked back while crying and hugged me tightly.

I also saw my father smiling and crying, then he came over to us and hugged me. "We are very worried if what happens to you sweetheart" said my mother.

"what your mother said is true (m / n), we are very worried about you ... we are afraid to lose you forever" said my father.

I then hugged my parents and cried too, I ... never felt the love of my parents before they died. then after a few minutes later we let go of our arms, then his parents jhony and jerry came.

"(m / n / n) !! how about if you guys stay here for a while, it looks like it's raining outside and plus today it's getting late." said the mother of jhony and jerry.

I was immediately shocked that it was getting late, actually how long had I passed out.

"but we don't want to trouble you (m / f / n)" said my mother.

"No, you don't bother us at all, and we also want to thank your son who saved my son" said John and Jerry's mother, smiling at me.

I was immediately embarrassed and faced the other direction with a red face, then John and Jerry's parents laughed at my reaction.

"Alright, thank you very much (m / f / n)" said my mother. Then Jerry and Johnny's mom nodded, and followed him into the dining room.

in the dining room•

when we got to the dining room, we saw jhony and jerry's father watching tv, and jerry and jhony who seemed to be fussing about something.

Then my parents walked towards the place where John's and Jerry's parents were, then I saw the direction of the twins there seemed to be an empty place there.

then I approached the place, the twins then stopped fighting and looked at me.

then I smiled at them and immediately sat in the middle of them, they both immediately looked away with a red face.

I looked at them confusedly, I then shrugged my shoulders and looked back at the dinner shirt.

after dinner ~

After dinner with his family Jerry and Jhony, my mother told me to go to bed immediately.

I obeyed and immediately went to Jerry Dab Johnny's room because Jerry and Johnny's mother said I could sleep in their child's room.

when I was in front of the room jerry and johny, I accidentally heard their chat.

"what should we do jhony !?" said Jerry frantically.

"I-I don't know ... what should we do!" jhnoy panicked reply.

I heard their conversation so surprised "what are they talking about?" I thought.

I then knocked on their bedroom door, then they stopped chatting and ran towards the door.

Crack

the door then opens showing a surprised figure jerry and jhony "(m / n) !? what are you doing here" said jhony.

"uhm ... I'm here because your mom said that I can sleep in your room for the night," I said nervously.

"mother ... said so ...?" asked jhony.

I then nodded "so ... can I come in?" I said.

jhony immediately opened the door to his room wide and let me enter.

When I entered I saw Jerry's confused face, then John explained to his twin. Jerry then nodded understandingly and saw me "You ... can sleep on the bed anywhere ... (m / n)" said Jerry.

I then nodded understanding what he was saying, then I told Jerry that I borrowed the bathroom for a while.

Jerry then nodded, I then immediately went to the bathroom.

1 minute later ×

after I finished using the twin-owned bathroom to take a shower, I immediately got out of there.

after I got out of the bathroom, I saw the twins who had fallen asleep. I then smiled seeing that, I then went to the bed next to Johnny's.

before I sleep I then say good night to the twins even though they are already sleeping, I immediately lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.

( M/n) dream's~

I opened my eyes to find I was in an unknown place.

"Why am I here? I thought I would dream about that little boy again." I thought.

I then looked around me, that I was like a forest but the scenery here is more beautiful.

I then got up and walked around this place. when I walk around this beautiful forest, I actually don't know where to go but my feelings tell me to keep going straight.

so I kept going straight, until I saw a place more beautiful than the forest that I saw earlier.

I saw there were lots of flowers blooming and a tree there, I saw it in amazement.

then I headed to the place, then sat by the blooming flowers which I thought were very beautiful, I then plucked them and smelled their aroma.

I immediately widened my eyes in disbelief, this flower has a very fragrant aroma, I then looked at the flower with a big smile.

"maybe I can make a flower crown out of this" I said.

I then started to take some flowers and make a crown flower.

skip × after making the crown flower.

after finishing making the crown flower, I then lifted the flower and saw it shining.

"I was expecting that this flower would be very beautiful if you made a crown," I said.

When I was talking about the flower I suddenly heard footsteps from behind me.

I immediately saw my back and did not see anyone, I then shrugged my shoulders and saw the crown flower again.

I then wear the crown flower with a smile.

( Just pertend in behind don't have a house -3-)

"It looks like you are very happy to wear that crown flower" said someone.

I was immediately shocked when I heard a voice behind me suddenly, I then looked behind my back and saw ... a skeleton?.

I blinked a few times, He wears a golden jacket, a pin with a red jewel, and a button up brown shirt.

"uhm ... who are you?" I asked a little nervously.

he then looked at me with a smile "my name is a dream" said dream.

I felt something when I saw his smile, I then returned his smile and introduced myself to him.

"hello mister dream! my name is (m / n) !!" I said.

then Mr. Dream walked towards me and sat beside me "can I be here with you?" asked Mr. Dream.

I immediately nodded and I also felt happy when Mr. Dream was near me.

"uhm (m / n)?" said Mr Dream.

"yes?" I asked.

"why do you really like flowers?" asked Mr. Dream.

I then thought for a moment and remembered why I really like flowers.

"uhm ... oh! that's because I think flowers are plants that butterflies like!" I said.

then Mr Dream saw me for a moment, then looked at the flower in front of him.

"Butterflies hmm ..." said Mr Dream.

"Yes! Because butterflies are very beautiful animals, I used to always see many butterflies in the flower yard," I said.

"That's why ... I really like flowers, but it's not just butterflies that make me love flowers" I said.

"Eh? So it's not just butterflies that make you like flowers?" asked Mr. Dream.

"yes" I replied.

then we both were silent for a few minutes, then I looked towards master dream.

It looks like Mr. Dream is thinking about something, I then made a crown flower again because I didn't want to disturb your mind.

a few minutes later ~

"finally finished" I said.

I then saw the crown flower that I made again, but this time it was yellow while mine was (f / c).

I then saw Mr. Dream who was still thinking about something, I then got up from my place and walked in front of Mr. Dream and put on a flower crown made by me.

I immediately took a few steps back and looked at Mister Dream in awe.

"Mr. Dream looks very handsome when wearing the crown flower" I thought.

I widened my eyes and immediately shook my head quickly "no! no! (m / n) don't think like that" I thought.

"But ... why do I still feel the feelings that always bother me" I thought.

"Why ... I feel something missing from my feelings ... but what !?" I thought.

"n)! (m .... / .... n) !! (m / n) !!!" someone shouted.

"huh !?" I then looked at the dream master nervous "yes-yes, what's wrong sir dream?" I asked.

" Are you alright?" asked Mr. Dream.

"of course I'm fine !!" I said with a fake smile.

mister dream then saw me and I immediately got nervous, then I looked the other way to avoid the view given by mister dream.

"I know you are lying (m / n)? What's wrong?" asked Mr. Dream softly.

I looked down a little sadly "I ... * sigh * sorry sir dream .... but I can not tell you" I said disappointed.

"oh! uhm .... it's okay, I won't force you to tell" said Mr Dream.

"hum ... thank you so much sir dream" I said.

" thanks for what?" asked Mr. Dream.

"already want to understand myself" I said with a smile.

Mr. dream fell silent after hearing my words, I then saw my hand that began to fade.

Mr. dream then looked at me with a disappointed look, I saw him surprised.

"It looks like you have started to wake up (m / n)" said Mr. Dream.

"looks like you're right" I said back.

"see you again ... mr.dream !!" I said with a smile.

Mr. Dream nodded his head and my gaze turned white.

dream ends ×

I immediately opened my eyes and immediately got up from the bed.

"what was that !?" I thought.

I then held my head which was a little dizzy, then I looked around me.

"Oh yeah ... last night we were at a friend's mom's house" I thought.

I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself.

after shower ~

after I finished taking a shower I quickly put on my clothes, actually this shirt is not mine but belongs to the twins.

lucky their clothes fit me their mother lent me her son's clothes. afterwards I put clothes on, I then immediately went out of the room to the living room.

in the living room•

I have now arrived in the living room, there are already twin parents and my parents. I was immediately beside my father and mother and said good morning as well as parents of twins.

They then replied with good morning greetings and warm hugs, then I just realized that there were no twins here.

I then asked my mother's friend where their child was, then their mother replied that they were in the backyard doing something.

"what are they doing there?" I thought.

I then nodded and immediately approached my parents
"are you ready, son?" my mother asked.

I immediately nodded with a smile, then we immediately said goodbye to the twins' parents.

But before we left I heard someone calling my name, I then turned around and saw the twins were running while carrying ... flowers !?

I blinked several times, why did they bring a flower? then the twins stopped in front of me while giving me a flower, my cheeks immediately turned red when the twins gave me a flower.

"before you go ... we want to give you a flower as a sign of gratitude" said Jerry shyly.

I then took the flower and smiled at the twins "thank you very much" I said.

I saw their cheeks turn red, then they looked away. I then chuckled and shook my head, I then gave a cheek kiss to the twins.

The twins immediately turned red and left with their red faces, I, the twins' parents and my parents laughed at that.

I then wiped my tears because of laughter, I then stopped and thought something "why do I feel familiar when I do that" I thought.

"let's go home soon (m / n)" said my mother.

I then nodded and held my mother's hand, then my mother said goodbye to her friend first and then we went out of the house.

skip> on the way ~

we were on our way Home walking, mom and dad seemed to really like walking "maybe they like sports?" I thought.

then I looked at something, I then stopped my steps. my parents who realized that I stopped immediately stopped and looked at me "what's wrong (m / n)?" asked my father.

"dad ... is it a pet shop?" I asked.

I then looked at my father, my father then looked at the direction I saw and answered "yes son, it's a pet shop".

My eyes then sparkled when I heard my father say,

"can I have a pet?" I asked.

my father then looked at my mother and my mother looked at my father, then he thought for a moment.

"hmm ... well we can keep pets, but you have to look after them properly" said my mother.

I then smiled broadly and nodded quickly "I'll take good care of it" I said.

then my parents took me to the pet place, when I entered the shop I saw lots of cool animals.

"Welcome to our pet shop, what can I do for you?" asked an old man.

"We want to buy a pet for our child," my mother said, stroking my hair.

"Alright then, come on, please follow grandfather, Grandpa will show you the animal you want" said the old grandfather.

I then nodded and followed the grandfather.

"There are lots of interesting animals here, you want to choose anything, son," said the old snicker.

I then walked while looking at the animals I wanted to keep, when I saw all the animals there were catching my vision.

I then ran towards the animal with shining eyes, I saw 2 birds in the cage.

they are very attractive to my eyes, the first bird has (f / c) feathers and the second has white feathers.

then the 2 birds looked at me and I then saw them with a smile, the bird then looked at me with fear? "why are they looking at me in fear?" I thought.

I then approached the grandfather earlier and said that I had chosen a suitable pet for me, then I escorted the grandfather to the place of the animal I saw.

"please this bird" I said.

I saw the grandfather staring at the animal with concern, then the grandfather looked at me with a sad look.

"Are you sure ... you want to raise those little boys?" asked the grandfather.

"Yes !! I really like them !? They are so cute and awesome !!" I said happily.

then the grandfather and the bird looked at me with a surprised look, I saw it became confused.

"what's up grandfather?" I asked.

"No ... this is the first time I've seen people keep birds this happy," said the old man nervously.

I tilted my head confused "what do you mean grandpa?" I asked.

then grandfather took the bird cage and also I then took me to a place a little far from my parents, then he took the bird cage on the table and also let me go.

"So here's the little boy, do you promise to look after them wholeheartedly?" asked the old man.

"Of course I will look after them with all my heart !!" I said.

What is it if I don't take care of them? is that so bad.

"remember little man, this bird is very special" replied the old man.

I widened my eyes in surprise what the old geezer said.

"What's so special about this bird, Grandpa?" I asked curiously.

"This bird ... is a magic bird" whispered the old man.

"magic bird !?" I thought in surprise.

I looked at him in disbelief, then the old man let out a breath and then he walked over to the aviary and took out the bird.

then the bird immediately flew and perched on the shoulder of the old man, I looked at the bird in surprise.

The bird has different colored eyes, I was impressed.

"Woah! Those bird eyes are so beautiful !?" I said.

then I heard the old grandfather chuckled at my behavior, I was immediately embarrassed and turned my face.

"hehehe ... well, a little man like I can trust you with this bird" said the old grandfather.

I then saw the grandfather happily, then I hugged the grandfather "thank you very much Grandpa !! I promise to take care of them well !!" I shouted happily.

I then let go of my hug, then the old man put the bird into the cage again and gave it to me.

I then accepted it and hugged the cage, then the old man stroked my hair "please take care of the bird and don't let someone take the bird" said the old man.

I don't understand the old grandpa's last words, I nodded and looked at the old man with my determination 'take care of this bird feel you with determination'.

I didn't realize that in fact my eyes had turned red instead (e / c), I saw the grandfather's face was shocked.

then he calmed down and smiled "I was right ... I can trust this bird to you" said the grandfather.

"let's go back to your parents, they must be very worried" said the grandfather softly.

I immediately nodded and immediately went towards my parents.

when I got there I saw my parents who were teasing each other, I saw it so sweatdroop.

It seems that the two of them haven't realized that I am here, then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I saw the grandfather earlier, then the old man cleared his throat making my father and mother immediately stop teasing each other.

then they looked at us and immediately embarrassed, then the mother pushed my father until he fell.

I then laughed seeing that, then my mother came over to me and wondered if I had chosen my pet.

I then showed my mother a cage covered by a cloth, my mother saw it was confused why the cage was closed.

"This is deliberately covered with cloth because I still don't want to see this bird" I said innocently.

"bird?" my mother asked.

"yes !! I raise birds because I think it might look easy !!" I said happily.

"hehehe ... okay if that's what you want my dear" said my mother.

then my father was beside my mother with a slightly irritated look, but she didn't seem to have noticed.

I could only sweatdroop and then my mother told the grandfather of this pet shop how much this bird cost.

but the grandfather replied it was free, I widened my eyes at his words.

"Are you serious? You sell them for free," said my mother.

The grandfather nodded then rubbed my head "I'm sure this kid must take good care of his pet bird," said the old man.

I nodded in agreement with Grandpa's words,my mother then smiled "okay then sir, thank you very much" said my mother.

then the pet shop owner's grandfather whispered to me something "make sure they are always healthy, kid, because you are their only hope".

I nodded and whispered back "sure !! I'll also keep this secret", then the pet shop owner's grandfather smiled and went to his original place.

I then ran towards my parents in front of the shop, before I came out I waved my hand and said goodbye.

The grandfather waved back and I then immediately came out, I then saw my cage cage now. "I promise I will always be with you and also I make sure you will be happy" I said softly.

I then ran towards my father and mother, they then smiled and held my back together.

"let's go home soon (m / n)" said my father.

" Let us go home!!" I said excitedly.

|| somewhere • ||

seen there was someone who smiled at the happy little boy. He continued to monitor the little boy, he thought the little boy was attractive.

the first he saw when the little boy was fighting a group of kids his age, and the second was when he was at the pet shop.

he then chuckled at the thought, then he looked at the little boy with a smirk.

"Pretty attractive kid ~ I wonder what will happen next" thought the person.

|| To be continue||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.8K 40
[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost their parents in a plane accident. To t...
69.4K 2.3K 46
After the death of his father, a young detective prodigy moves in with an old friend of his father, in a town called Jintou. Jintou is a town with ma...
1.6K 63 7
Woa?? New book?? And it's about my current hyperfixation???? More likely than you think haha Warning for a lot of curse words and my unfunny sense of...
170K 8.8K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...