n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

Від adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... Більше

z e r o : a new book
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

o n e : 7-eleven

20.6K 499 393
Від adoragyu

7 - e l e v e n

"I'm running out to 7-eleven, I'll be back later." Chaeyeon walked into the kitchen.

"Can you get me a pack of those gummies I like please." Jaebeom, her older brother asked walking into the kitchen after her.

"Fine, I'll see you later. Today is your day to clean the dishes, don't forget." Picking up her bag, slipping on her shoes and made her way out of the house.

The 7-eleven sign coming into eye view. The door rings as she walks in, greeting the worker once she entered. Going straight to the snack aisle to find the things she wanted.

Chaeyeon was gonna have a study date with her best friends tomorrow night, they have a big exam coming up and she wanted to do good. She was your non typical-typical student. Grades were important to her, she had high expectations for herself. So she studied whenever she had time.

Her best friend Naeun was the same as her, but Yena, Mina, and Soojin were the opposites of them. They fooled around in class, only studied when they felt like it, not caring about grades.

When picked all of the snacks she wanted, she made her way to the drinks in the back of the shop. Decided that caffeinated drinks would help her stay alert while studying, reaching to the top to get the last one available.

A hand reaching for the same one at the same moment Chaeyeon does. Glancing up to see a boy, probably around the same age as she was.

Pulling her hand back quickly from him, stepping back "sorry."

The boys mouth creased up. He reached up to the drink and brought it down, "you can have it." His hand reached to her.

"It's the last one though." She pointed to the empty slot.

"I know," he chuckled, "you can have it. It's not even for me. My friend will just have to suck it up and have a coke."

Chaeyeon took it from his hand, "thank you. This is the only thing that helps me concentrate during late night studying."

"You're a student?"

She nodded, "university student."

"Me too. Well it's nice to meet you," he leaned down to her height, his face aligning to hers. His hand patting her head, "make sure you're not studying to hard, goodluck." He smiled.

He stood up straight again and made his way out of the store. Chaeyeon stood there taking everything in that just happened.

"Focus Chaeyeon, he was just being nice. That's all." Shaking her head, she grabbed her snacks up and made her way to the counter to pay for her things. Thanking the cashier, leaving to get back home.

"Here," she threw the gummies to her brother once she got back home.

She shut her bedroom door once she entered it. Her bag on the floor by her desk, taking out the snacks she bought from the store. She stared at the drink, smiling when she thought about the incident that had happen a few minutes ago. Taken out of her thoughts when her phone buzzed.

It was just Soojin screaming in their group chat about the boy she was crushing on, which she did almost everyday. Chaeyeon was friends with the boy she was crushing on, Youngmin was his name. Who happens to also be her brothers close friend.

A lot of the girls at their school liked him. He was smart, kindhearted, good looking. It's everything a girl would want in a boy.

There was a handful of boys at their school that had almost every girls attention. Chaeyeon knew some of them. But most of her friends consisted of just her main girl friends. It's not like she couldn't make friends; she could, she did actually. Being top student earned you friends, ones who asked for your help in studying or the ones who you could relate to.

Chaeyeon has school friends, but most of them were exactly just that; school friends. It's not like she didn't like them, if anything she enjoys most of their company whenever they'd talk or do homework together. But it just ended up just her having her main friends. She wasn't complaining, they were great friends; better than her last one that's for sure.

- 1 9 -

"Can we please stop studying. My brain is gonna fry if we sit here any longer. And I'm starving." Jay shut his book, groaning in his seat.

"Please, I'm exhausted. I can't read anymore, my eyes are going cross eyed from all the words on this book." Niki brought the book away from his face.

"Since you guys are being annoying we'll take a break." Heeseung shut his book, stretching up.

"Finally, let's go to the 7-eleven down the street. We can get snacks and drinks." Jake said getting up from his seat.

"Last one outside has to pay for our food."Jungwon jumps up and ran straight to the door, the six other boys following behind.

"Sunghoon is last place, you gotta buy us our food now." Sunoo threw his arm around his neck. Sunghoon just groaned while rolling his eyes.

The boys made their walk down to the store. The store was close to Jake's house, which they were currently at trying to study for an exam they were having. Key word, trying. It's not easy to study when half the boys are not paying attention while the others are on their phones not even looking at their books.

"Pick me up that caffeine drink I like." Sunoo smiled.

"Get us some chips and gummies too. And some fizzy drinks, my brain needs energy." Jungwon massaged his temples.

Sunghoon went into the store while the others sat on the table outside of it waiting for him to get everything they wanted.

Greeted the worker and went to the back to look for the snacks. Grab all the things they wanted, he went to the back to find the drinks.

Noticed that there was one caffeine drink left he reached for it from the top shelf. A extra hand grabbing it along with his.

He glanced down to see a small girl, 5'3 maybe, getting on her tiptoes reaching for the same one. She moved away from him when she looked up.

"Sorry."

He smiled down at her, taking down the drink, offering her the last one. "Here, you can have it."

"But, it's the last one." Gesturing to the empty slot.

"I know, you can have it. It's not even for myself, it's for my friend but he'll just have to suck it up and drink a coke." He chuckled.

"Alright, thank you. It's the only thing that helps me study late nights."

"You're a student?"

She nodded, "I'm a university student."

Sunghoon nodded, "I am too, it's nice meet you." He leaded down to her height, letting his face a-line to hers. He patted the top of her head gently, "make sure you don't study too hard, good luck." He smiled, standing up straight.

He walked back to the front to pay for his things before going back out to the others who were still waiting on him.

"Took you long enough. Does it take someone twenty minutes to pick up a couple of snacks."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, handing the bags to them.

"You couldn't even get me the drink I asked for." Sunoo scoffed.

"They were out of it, clearly I would've gotten it if there was." Sunghoon rolled his eyes yet again.

"Stop bickering you two, can we just go back now so we can eat these." Heeseung shut them up. With that they left, getting back to Jake's house.

Sunghoon smiled at the thought of the girl he ran into. He wasn't blind, he knew a cute girl when he saw one. Of course he wasn't gonna say anything to the boys. They loved to tease each other when it came to the topic of girls, so he knew to just let it go.

He doesn't usually focus on girls, he didn't really find anyone he liked. Even though there was a lot of girls who'd tell him they were interested in him at their school. Just because someone tells him they like him doesn't mean he'll automatically want to date them. He wants to find the one who sticks out to him.

-n i n e t e e n-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

196K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
151K 6.3K 34
Jungwon suddenly poked the girl's dimple catching her off guard. "So this is how it feels" "What?" Jihyo said as she felt her cheeks redden. "Poking...
97.4K 2.4K 38
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
113K 5.9K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...