π’π„π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚ οΌƒ NOZEL SILV...

By vollerie

𓂃 δΈ­ IT WAS YOU ! it has always been you that i longed for . 𓂃 β΄° ࣭͘ οΉ«vollerie ! all rights reserved... More

FOREWORD. author's note
CHARACTERS. introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
EPILOGUE
β₯ special chapter
β₯ special chapter

22

2.1K 65 12
By vollerie

I SAT ON A LUXURIOUS couch, As we were in a extravagant bedchamber, filled with pleasing colors to the eyes.

I smelled the strawberry scent that wafted in the air, Glancing at the dark haired female who was oddly sat infront of me.

"Lady Yuu, I didn't come here to shout at you or punish you brutally because of what you've done." I finally spoke, breaking the silence. Her hazel orbs were preventing itself from crying, while I remained quiet and composed.

"Lady Yuu, Please let your emotions out then we can talk." I suggested quietly, whilst she obediently nodded. She sobbed on the sleeves of her dress, I gave her a tissue paper to wipe her tears with. Hanabi hesitantly accepted it and wiped her tears on her cheek, Before clearing her throat.

"I'm sorry you witnessed that." She muttered quietly, Slowly regaining her composure. "It's alright M'lady, Please remember that I'm not here to punish you by hurting you. I'm not the type to hold grudges, But I may punish you by the law. As that depends on what you have to say." I spoke seriously, But my gaze was somewhat soft.

"Let us look to both sides, And see what the other party has to say." Her hazel orbs gleamed with hope, But she still hesitated. Ezra was present in this room, He was ordered to be a witness for what she has to say.

He blamed himself that he couldn't guide his younger sister to the right way, Due to him with his tight schedule. "It was said that you were the one who put the drug in the wine?" I questioned, As she nodded slowly.

"I will not deny it. I was the one who did it, But I didn't do it out of plain jealousy.." The last sentence was like a whisper, I heard hesitation in her voice. "Were you perhaps forced, Lady Yuu? If you tell us who and what happened we may be able to help you." I spoke, As she nodded.

"Lady Amira, Please call me Hanabi. It was a weekday when a letter was addressed to me." She started, before taking a glimpse of my violet orbs. "It was from House Hiroka." Hanabi answered, I was shocked but kept my composure.

'House Hiroka? Who must it be? Is it perhaps Lady Amanda..?' I thought, yet again there was no doubt it was her. "No, She didn't bribe me with jewelry, money or status. It was somewhat different.."

"A potion, A potion that can make me have my way if I could just get rid of you, I'd be rewarded with it. She said something about wanting to make her daughter a rightful heir to you father's position." Hanabi explained clearly, but there was more.

"She expanded her daughter's social circle by arranging her into a marriage, successfully getting shares from the male's company. Lady Amanda was desperate as she was only the second wife, She knew her daughter can give her the titles and wealth she desires." Hanabi heaved a sigh, As I slowly nodded.

"Do you still have letter, To prove that you aren't lying?" I asked, As she nodded. Hanabi came prepared and lend me a envelope that had the family insignia stamp on it. I read the contents, Seeing Amanda's signature on her closing note.

"It is her's." I confirmed, Before gazing at the female. "I know my apologies won't fix what I've down but, I'm very sorry. I was blinded by jealousy and hate I didn't realize it was wrong."

She bowed her head, As I smiled. "Please don't worry, Hanabi-san. You were controlled, I must thank you for your honesty. But there are still consequences for what you did."

"I may let this pass, But swear that you will never do this again even if you are controlled. I hate it when people take advantage of my kindness." I spoke seriously, As I stared with a menacing gaze.

"I swear I will never do this again to anybody, Even if I am controlled. I will not get blinded by hate or jealousy ever again." She swore, As I abruptly stood up.

"Then that ends our meeting!" I said, waving my hand. "I shall take my leave, M'lady."

I did a curtsy, As she stood up and bowed aswell.

Julius called me into his office, As I yawned tiredly. Izzy was on my head, peacefully sitting there. "Why'd you call so early?" I whined, plopping myself on the chair in front of him.

He smiled, "I have an mission for you." I nodded, rubbing my eye.

"There's an spreadable disease at village of Najia, Common realm." He said seriously, lending me a paper which had reports of it.

"Hey, You're not saying I go there and heal everyone right? Or maybe even make a antidote!--"

"It's symptoms are high fevers, weakens body and strength and disturbs the mana flow. I want you to go there and prevent it from spreading further more. So far, There are only 5 people who have gotten infected." Julius continued, As I was left with no choice.

"You aren't going to go alone." Julius smiled, As I beamed excitedly "Yes! I don't have to do all the work!!" I said excitedly, Cupping my cheeks.

"Lord Julius." A familiar man spoke, I swiftly turned around and was met with Nacht's blue orbs. "Nacht!" I clasped my hands in delight, beaming. "I have already informed Nacht about the mission, This must be quickly attended to."

"Yes sir."

AFTER HALF A YEAR, We managed to cure everybody.  And I was really tired becauss I did all of the researching, But Nacht helped me mostly. I was on his back unconscious, exhaustion in my bones. He suprisingly gave me a piggy back ride.

Nozel and Yami was also called in the same time, "Yami, Nozel please wait a bit while I have someone report to me."
Julius smiled, motioning them to sit while waiting. Nacht emerged from the shadows along with a sleeping maiden.

Yami took a huff from his cigarette recognizing the two, "Oh, It's my vice captain. I didn't know you'd be one to carry Mira. "He laughed wholeheartedly, As Nozel scowled. "Mira is tired, And I have no time for whatever thing you have to say." Nacht sneered at muscular male, not bothering to acknowledge the royal male's presence.

Amira stirred awake, groaning at their noise. "Y'all shut it, I'm sleeping here so stay quiet!" Amira glanced around the room, meeting with Nozel's gaze. "Hey, Nacht am I dreaming?" She whispered to the male's ear. "What? You aren't." Nacht replied, As she reddened slightly.

At Yami's and Nozel's view it looks like they were whispering about something that was uncomprehensible. Amira went off Nacht's back, Standing beside him to report aswell. Her hand nonchalantly lightly grasped his sleeve, and clung onto it.

William, Nacht and Yami were men Amira was comfortable around, which made her always clung to the three even when they were young. She held a particular liking to William most before, but when they became captains they couldn't hang out much together.  So these kind of gestures were normal to them, and Nacht could care less.

Nozel saw the small action, As he can't help but feel jealous as it was his first time seeing Amira for what felt like hundred of years. After the two finished reporting, "Where's Charlotte?" Amira beamed, gazing at Yami who raised a brow.

"Prickly queen? I don't know." The male shrugged, 'she hasn't confessed yet!? gah, they aren't getting any younger!'
A

mira nodded, wanting to punch Yami for him being dense.

The female went back to Nacht, As Julius had more to say.

"'Ya see that Bird Braid? That's the type of men Amira likes. Ones who'd let her set free and doesn't care as long as she is happy, Not like make her have many restrictions or nag at her." Yami laughed, he had one goal set in mind. It was to tease and piss off Nozel, Nozel tensed slightly and frowned.

"Shut it foreigner, I didn't ask." He irked quietly, As Amira glanced at him curiously.

"So 'ya better upper your game since you have a lot of rivals, Maybe even our golden captain likes her.." Yami fakely thought, But it was clearly impossible since the two are busy and doesn't see each other much anymore. Nozel frowned, Trying to stop himself to summon his grimoire.

"I wonder what they're talking about.." Amira whispered to the long haired male beside her, As he glanced at the two before shaking his head.

"I don't know, Go ask."

Author's Note!

tried a new writing style?

just wait a lil more guys,
just a few more chapters
then to the ending we go!

nozel kinda ooc since i want him to be
like willing to change for mira?

Hope you enjoy reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.1K 21
"And you are the finest woman I have ever seen in my life." Nozel whispered as he decided to let go of his nerves as well . WARNING! i'm not really a...
19.5K 518 11
Y/N was a outcast, but there was one who loved her for her. Until he went missing and reunited to find he loves another. (Read in a females perspecti...
166K 5.6K 31
[I do not own BC or the cover, sequel is out] [You can also read this on Quotev] (y/n) was a mage from the northern mountains of the Spade Kingdom...
53.6K 1.2K 11
In the Clover Kingdom, in the city of Hage, there lived a boy who was quite skilled when it came to magic. Since a young age, he has been able to you...