No Matter What

By DelaPJ88

"Jimin...I love you more than anyone else in this entire world. I can't even begin to imagine what my life wo... More

1
2
3
5 (M)
6 (m)
7 (M)
8 (M)- FINALE
NEW BOOKS

4 (M)

316 10 1
By DelaPJ88

Jimin POV

I left the door cracked, so he knocked before slowly entering.

"Hey Ji-"

He cut off his words and his eyes widened as he observed the sight in front of him. Jungkook's eyes wandered from the flower petals to the small candles around the room, before finally landing on the bed. More precisely...on me.

I gulped at the possessive look in his dark eyes, my body burning in embarrassment. I was almost naked while he was hardly showing any skin. I fought the urge to cover myself up as he stared at me. My body shivered as he cautiously approached the bed, taking one step and then another until he stopped a few feet away.

"Jimin..." he gasped. I bit my lip shyly, watching as his gaze traveled from my face to my chest to my thong, all the way down to my thighs before returning to my eyes. I gained the courage to break the silence as the desire to be with him intensified.

"S-surprise, Kookie..." I began with a shaky breath. "I uh...I h-hope you like my final p-present..."

"Wh-when did you- I mean...Are you sure you're r-ready, baby?" he stuttered cutely. "I don't want you to feel like you have to, just for me." I giggled as I shook my head at him.

"No...I want this very much, Jungkook. I-I want you so badly, baby..." I answered truthfully. Jungkook blushed with a big grin on his handsome face. He still seemed hesitant though, so I tried to reassure him that I was ready. "Kookie. I've wanted to b-be with you like this for the past few weeks. I just- I wanted to make our first time special. You've been there for me so much, especially after you found out about my past. And I love you so much, bunny... I would love nothing more than for us to be connected in every way possible. I w-want us to make love a-and I want to be completely yours, Jungkook..." I spoke with every ounce of love I felt for him, feeling myself getting emotional as I looked up at him.

We looked at each other for a moment before Jungkook suddenly turned around. My mind panicked for a second as I watched him walk away, but I quickly relaxed when he closed the door and made his way back over to our bed. His dark eyes met mine, briefly standing in front of me before climbing on top of me. Jungkook's muscular thighs straddled my own as he cupped my face softly. My cheeks darkened at his sudden closeness and my heart raced wildly in anticipation.

"I love you too, mochi. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now, baby," Jungkook smiled.

I grinned at him as I used one hand to pull him closer to me by the back of his neck, my other hand still planted firmly on the mattress for support. He joined our foreheads together, nuzzling our noses side to side sweetly. We both giggled at the Eskimo kiss and I shivered when his breath fanned over my lips. All at once, our laughter died down, both of us staring back at one another longingly. My eyes fluttered shut as he finally closed the distance and claimed my lips eagerly.

The kiss ended too quickly for my liking, but I smiled as he leaned back to remove his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous body, his chiseled abs and hardening nipples that made my mouth water. I had seen him shirtless countless times when we went to the pool or after he showered but this was the first time he was getting undressed just for me. I finally tore my eyes off his torso when he cleared his throat abruptly. Jungkook smirked at my dazed expression, satisfied that I was checking him out.

"You like what you see, hyung?"

I blushed, completely turned on by the fact that he spoke to me so formally in bed. It had been a while since he addressed me in honorifics and you could say my body had a 'strong reaction' to his choice of words. He glanced down, smirking cheekily at the effect he had on me as I looked away feeling embarrassed.

"Aww, you're too cute~" he cooed in amusement, making me blush more.

Jungkook pecked my pouty lips before sliding off the bed and my pulse quickened again while I watched him slowly undress. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans as my eyes followed the action excitedly. My boyfriend chuckled darkly at the undivided attention as he grabbed ahold of the tight-fitting jeans, pulling them down inch by inch.

I could feel my heart throbbing loudly in my ears, anxiously waiting for him to finally remove the constrictive clothing. Jungkook's eyes never left me during the strip tease, his dominance penetrating my soul each time I dared to look up. Once his pants were pooled around his ankles, he quickly stepped out and kicked them across the room.

Jungkook hurriedly returned to the bed in his blue boxers, his movements causing the mattress to dip. The left side of my silk robe fell off my shoulder and his eyes darkened as he growled in the back of his throat. He crawled around behind me, forcing me to sit straight as his chest pressed up against my back and his hands held my hips.

I found myself leaning into his touch, turning my head to look back at my bunny coyly. Jungkook removed my robe agonizingly slow and tossed it aside as I struggled to breathe. The cool air hit my skin, making goosebumps spread all over me as I flushed. I hummed in content as he placed his warm hands on my chest, gently massaging the expanse of exposed skin. My head fell back onto his right shoulder as he continued to rub my chest, moans leaving my parted lips. My eyes closed as I let him take control of my body.

"Mmm, baby you look so sexy right now," he praised. The cool air hardened my nipples easily and I gasped as he ran his fingertips over the dark nubs teasingly. As he continued to give them attention, I felt pre-cum leak from my semi-hard length which was restrained in the thong.

"Jungkook..." I panted heavily as my nipples became sensitive from the stimulation.

He laughed breathily as he rubbed his hands along my ribs before nosing the choker that was still around my neck. I mewled as Jungkook sucked and nipped at the skin surrounding it, keeping one hand on my waist while the other stroked my thigh. I whimpered at the touch so achingly close to where I wanted him most, my length twitching in interest.

"Ahh, Jungkook...please," I begged. Without any hesitation he spread my legs with both hands and squeezed my inner thighs firmly. I squirmed at the arousing sensation with shaky breaths as I clutched the sheets.

"You already sound so desperate for me, hyung~" he whispered against my ear. I tried to bite back my moans as he started to suck on my earrings, occasionally tugging on the hoops and licking the shell of my ear. "Don't hold back, beautiful. I want to hear all your pretty sounds..."

I released my lip and let out a high-pitched moan as he grazed my aching length. He repeated the action as I oozed more pre-cum, soaking the crotch even more. My hips involuntarily bucked up into his hand as he cupped my hard-on again. "It seems like my little baby is already nice and wet for me," he teased. My cheeks burned sheepishly at his comment as I suddenly felt embarrassed. I tried to close my legs, but Jungkook forced them apart again, holding them tightly. "Uh uh, no hiding from me, angel." I nodded in understanding, too shy to answer him aloud. He hummed approvingly as he kissed my temple. "Good boys deserve a reward for listening so well," he whispered.

I scrunched up my face in confusion, about to ask him what he meant. All at once Jungkook shifted our positions so that I was laying on my back with him between my open legs hovering over me. My cheeks flushed as he looked down at me, his doe eyes filled with lust and love. I felt my heart skip a beat as his gaze traveled down my torso, landing on my thongs. My tongue swiped over my lips as I fought the urge to cover myself. Jungkook sat back on his heels after he kissed my forehead lovingly. I could feel the wetness from my pre-cum gathered at the front, the tightness becoming painful.

"J-Jungkook, please...it h-hurts..."

"I've got you, my love," he reassured with a husky voice. I breathed a sigh of relief and arched my back as he finally took off my thong, my length springing free. "You have such a pretty, thick c*ck, hyung."

I keened at his praise as sweat dripped from my body and I flushed in want. Jungkook wrapped a hand around my length and gave it a few pumps to release the pressure as I threw my head back and arched my back once more. He moved away momentarily to reach the lube before pouring a generous amount on his hand. I watched as he warmed it up in his hand and then lathered it onto my aching length.

I closed my eyes as he pleasured me with his hand at a steady pace while he crawled up my body to attack my neck. He used his other hand to slide my choker up under my jaw to expose the skin. I moaned loudly as he licked the area, chasing my Adam's apple with his tongue as I gulped.

"Ahh...J-jungkook-ah...mmm...ahh! I'm c-close..."

"It's okay. You can cum for me, baby."

I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved his hand faster. More moans fumbled from my mouth when he began abusing my nipples with his tongue. Jungkook grazed his teeth against the reddened nub eliciting whimpers from me as he swirled his tongue over it to sooth the pain. The building arousal bubbled in the pit of my belly as my thighs started to shake.

I was finally pushed over the edge when Jungkook thumbed my slit and smeared the pre-cum on my tip. I screamed his name as cum squirted from my length in long, thick ropes. He pumped me through my orgasm until my legs fell from his hips and my chest heaved from the intense climax. I mewled as he bent down to lap up my cum, a blush forming on my cheeks at the gesture. Jungkook hungrily licked the juices from my abs, length, and thighs as I hissed in oversensitivity.

"Mmm, you taste so sweet, hyung..." he groaned before diving back in for more. I giggled shyly at the comment as I tugged his hair.

"Kookie!" I pouted. He finally stopped licking my thighs to give me a questioning look.

"What is it, baby? Is something wrong?" he asked unsurely.

"Yes..." I said quietly, looking into his eyes as I grinned widely before puckering my lips at him. He gave me his bunny smile with crinkled eyes as he claimed my lips. I pulled him closer to me by his nape, our chests touching each other as we kissed.

"Better?" he chuckled as he broke the kiss, both of us panting. I instantly shook my head 'no' as I scratched his back lightly. Jungkook frowned, confused about my answer, but before he got a chance to ask I flipped us over so that he was under me. I laughed at his startled expression, leaning closer to his face.

"It's my turn~" I said seductively with a smirk.

A/N: Here's my update for you all! Hope you are liking it so far... I will post again later this week! Only four more chapters left. 😭 I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
6.1K 210 13
"Can't you just stay for one more night...please?" Jimin said with his eyes filled with tears that strolled down his face smoothely ~ Hello! I hope y...
80.8K 3.9K 34
Jimin, a 17 years old boy, decided to never trust someone again after the death of his only trusted one...his mother... this promise to himself inclu...
320K 17.1K 54
"But I don't want someone else mother"jungkook yelled. "I don't want someone else. I only want him. I wanted Jimin since the first time I saw him. B...