Teenage love (Daishinkan X Re...

By Saiyan-Athena

Daishinkan gets a teenager's mind and is forced to live on a planet for a few weeks time. He meets Y/n and fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus
End

Chapter 4

210 3 0
By Saiyan-Athena

Dai's POV

Me and Y/n were going out to Dan's to have some lunch. It's been a week since the thing with Pan. Today was a weekend so we decided to go here. Our second favourite place to hang out. I blushed as I saw what she was wearing. She's so hot!!!

Your choice

I myself would consider this as a date but we are not lovers even if I do have a crush on her. I wonder what she feels about me?

We entered the Noodle Bar and sat on a table for two. One of the waiters took our orders and went away. Y/n seemed lost in thoughts.

"Is everything okay Y/n?" I asked in which she looked at up at me. Her eyes holded sadness but her face a smile.

"Everything is alright," she said with a smile. I don't like this smile. It's not her real smile.

"I know you Y/n and you are not alright. Please tell me what is wrong," I said placing my hand on top of hers and looking in her eyes with a worried face. She sighs.

"I don't want to bother you but my parents don't have enough money to provide for us. Even for my school fees. And it's bothering me. Mostly that I won't get to see you again if my fees aren't payed," she explained sadly. I don't want that either. And seeing her sad makes my heart break.

"I'll help you"

"How? You too don't have money," she said and I smiled at her.

"Did you forget I'm an Angel? My power is limitless and I can ask my mother to give them back for a sec and help you," I said with a smile in my face. She returned the smile which made my heart skip a beat. This girl...

"Thank you, it really means alot"

"Anything for you Y/n," I said and we both blushed slightly. Just then Dan approached us with our orders grinning.

"Hey love birds, how has it been," Dan said placing our instant ramen on the table. We blushed at this and didn't say anything due to embarrassment.

Time Skip

We both had a wonderful time even going to the amusement Park and played some games. It was now time to say goodbye to each other her going back home and I to my apartment.

"See you tomorrow Y/n," I said smiling. She hugged me and kissed my cheek before pulling apart.

"See you later Dai," she said and rushed home. I stood there frozen and blushing trying to understand what happened. When I did I threw a first in the air happily.

"Hell yeah!!!"

I searched for Gohan's energy and when I found it I teleported to where he was. I appeared at a balcony. My eyes landed on Gohan and I quickly approached him not paying attention to the confused eyes that were on me.

"Gohan she kissed me dude!!" I said in happiness while shaking Gohan. He smiled at me.

"Kiss kiss?" he asked and I stopped shaking him. I blushed slightly in embarrassment.

"Uh no... It was a peck on the cheek"

"And you are this happy?" Gohan teased.

"It's still a kiss man!"

"May I ask who is this Gohan?" I heard Whis ask. He didn't recognise me. I turned around and he was very confused. 

'I never seen this Angel before and he those not have a halo' Whis thought looking at me.

"Oh hey Whis. I'm surprised you don't recognise me. Maybe it's the hair and the clothes heheh," I said and he became more confused. I chuckled a little.

"I do not understand"

"I'm your old man, Daishinkan," I said but instead of a "what" I received a chuckle.

"You must be kidding," Whis said in amusement. I snapped my fingers and I was wearing my attire and my hair was silked back.

"Does this ring a bell?" I asked as I then heard a "WHAT!!". I snapped my fingers again and I was in my normal clothes and my hair was down.

"W-what are you doing here father?"

"Long story but know that I'm very happy dude," I said smiling and sitting down on a chair. Gohan puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You have to get the girl Dai. You can't just keep being in the friend zone. You have to confess," Gohan said confusing the others very much.

"Like hell I will. She's beautiful, smart and of course hot while I'm nerdy, geeky and awkward...But wait..." I stood up from the chair and looked at Gohan.

"Hm?"

"What if she falls for John, Loki or his Cool Jocks gang," I said in horror. Thinking about it sends chills down my spine.

"Ha, Y/n? She'll never fall for jocks that's one thing for sure," Gohan said in which everyone was overly confused. Even Whis didn't understand what's going on.

"What about Yuveer and the others. Or she joins the Populars? It would be a disaster"

"Remember the day you told Jessie about herself. The sh*tty act thing. After that the" populars" broke up," Gohan said grinning in which I smirked.

"She thought I was going to date her? Forget it. Even if she's the last girl in the multiverse I wouldn't. But..." my smirk faded away.

"But?"

"I don't think she likes me that way dude. It would be impossible for the hottest girl I know to love an immortal nerd like me," I said sitting down and pinching the bridge of my nose. Just then Videl walked up to us carrying Pan.

"I saw how she was looking at you when you were fighting Pan. Well more like dodging her attacks. I don't mean anything but Everytime she looked at you she..." Videl stopped seeing me interested and smirked.

"She what?"

"And spoil the fun. You better find out yourself," Videl said.

"Videl I beg you, pleeeease," I begged kneeling down to a praying position.

"No"

"Pan convince your mama please," I pleaded to the young one who was in Videls arms. She pouted and looked away from me.

"You're still sour about the fighting thing. Baby got some grudges," I said in which she grunted. Videl walked away leaving me slumping on my seat.

"What a bummer"

"You should go and try," Gohan said and I sighed.

"In the next century I will. I'm too damn down courageous," I said and got up. "I think I'm going to head off to my apartment."

"You have one?"

"I've been helping Dan at his Noodle Bar and earned some cash so yeah. See you at school," I said and teleported away leaving all of them dumbfounded.

"What's happening here?" Whis asked turning to Gohan and he chuckles.

"Dai can explain to you better. All I can say is that he's doing very well at school," Gohan said doing the Son grin and the two devine beings, Bulma, Goku and Vegeta got very lost.

Heheh you could have seen Whis' face. And Beerus was mouth shut, pale and not knowing what to say. Good thing Shin wasn't there. He would have fainted by now. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
52.1M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
5.2M 186K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...