Brandon

By brattycowgirl

Blue hated her dad's best friend, Brandon. He was tall, scary, and mean. He was the drummer in her dad's band... More

before
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven

eight

45.6K 801 300
By brattycowgirl

SEPTEMBER

"I'm staying at your house tonight."

"What?" I asked confused while pulled away. He brought his lips to mine again, kissing them. "I'm not going to see her anymore." When he said this, he brought his still wet hand to my shirt and slowly began to drag up, exposing my underwear. "But-" I started, he interrupted me in a stern voice. "Her and I were never going to workout. It's over, stop talking about it. I can't sleep there tonight." He lifted the shirt and made me put my arms in the air so he could take it off.

I felt annoyed, I wasn't even talking about the breakup.

I was definitely thinking about it though. He threw the shirt on the ground roughly and tilted my head up with a big hand on my neck and leaned down to kiss me again. His other hand slid down and fingered the waist band of my underwear, feeling the material.

"Will your dad let me?" He asked, his fingers slowly sliding up my stomach and reaching around to unhook my bra. I stared up at him, my hands dangling at my sides. Whenever he kissed me, all thoughts and actions left my mind and I let him overpower me and do whatever he wanted. I liked him so much, I couldn't say no.

I wanted it to happen, I would let him do anything to me. I was angry at him, but I would let him.

He kissed me again, his warm mouth touching mine, our lips getting wet and slipping against each other. I held on to his biceps while he pulled my bra down, exposing me to the air. "I think he will." I whispered smiling.

He didn't pull away but his hands reached and squeezed my breasts erotically. He stepped impossibly closer and seemed to swallow me in his huge body. His tongue pressed against mine, rubbing and sucking. I opened my mouth and licked his lips.

He liked it, even though I had never done anything like this before, and he reached and grabbed my ass with his rough hands.

I felt my nipples rubbing against his shirt and it made me wet. So wet that my thighs shook and rubbed together when I tried to stand on tippy toes to kiss him better. He licked my tongue with his while his hands slowly started pulling down my underwear. My heart was beating so fast, I knew he could hear it. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried, whenever he touched me or kissed me I was hypnotized.

Completely bewitched.

He pulled them down as far as his long arms could reach without having to stop kissing me. They stopped at my knees, just sitting there. Brandon pulled away from the sloppy kiss, I could see the bulge in his pants. He stared down at me, and I felt shy again. His eyes scrutinizing me no matter how red my cheeks got. Without breaking eye contact he brought his hands to his belt and slowly started undoing it.

My face got even more red and my legs trembled. We're we really going to do this? I hadn't ever had sex before. We're we going to have sex, what were we doing? I didn't want to ask, that was embarrassing.

He pulled the belt out of the loops menacingly, his eyes dark like he was going to eat me. He wrapped the belt around his hand and set it down next to the bottle. He reached behind him and pulled his shirt off his body.

My eyes went wide, sometimes I saw him shirtless at a concert, but not like this. Not like he was staring at my body like I was the prettiest girl he's ever seen, not like he didn't want pick me up and stuff his cock into all my holes.

His tattooed arm reached out and grabbed my hand, leading it to rest on the button of his pants. I took in a shaky breath and stepped forward, my underwear falling the rest of the way down my legs and I stepped out of it.

I glanced up at him, he stared down and me and stepped closer, his lips finding mine. He gripped the back of my neck kissed down my chin. The front of his pants rubbed against the top of my stomach as I tried to get the button undone. If he noticed my shaking hands, he didn't say so, and he pressed against me when I finally got them undone. I started pulling them down by the pockets.

His wet lips moved on mine, and I kissed back fervently. Wet sounds were coming from our mouths, little moans and skin touching skin. I pushed his pants all the way down, so he was left in his boxers. "Pull them down little girl." He ordered against my lips in a stern voice. I pulled my face away slightly and looked up at him, brining my fingers around the waist band.

With red cheeks I pulled them down and his cock sprung up to hit is stomach and his underwear fell to the floor.

He brought his hand to mine and guided it to stroke him. His hand was hot and warm and totally engulfed mine. I squeezed his cock while I stroked it, his hand twitched. His other hand tweaked my nipples and squeezed my breasts. His cock oozed precum as I rubbed my hand on him, making my fingers sticky. He pulled me closer, kissing me sloppily. Our tongues touched and moved together, saliva dripped from them and onto our chins.

He took his hand off mine after making me move it up and down rougher than before, he put 3 fingers in my mouth, collecting the spit on my lips and chin and shoving it on my tongue. He rubbed them on my tongue, getting them wet. Once he thought they were wet enough he roughly turned me around and bent my body over the counter. He held my arm dominantly behind my back, pushing me against the cold stone.

"Brandon?" I gasped out the question. What was he doing? This wasn't what happened in any of the romance books I've read where they've had sex. I thought he was going to take me to my bed and we would do it there.

I met his eyes through the mirror, his face was flushed and hard. "Be quiet." He said unsmiling. My pussy throbbed when he bent down behind me. "What are you do- ohmygod!" He pressed his face in between my legs and licked my folds. I gasped, what was he doing? Spit from his mouth dripped on my pussy and he spread my legs apart with his hands on my ass. He moved his tongue up and down, pressing it in my hole and fucking it.

The rough hair on his chin pressed against my clit and it made me jump. He moved to suck my clit, my eyes wide, and moans and noises escaping from my mouth. I gripped the counter, the feeling of his mouth made my legs shake. He smacked my ass when I pushed back on his face.

I felt him move, he moved his whole body under me, like I was sitting on his face. He licked and sucked my pussy, spit dripping down my legs. I was so wet and it felt so good. He brought his wet fingers up to my clit and rubbed it roughly.

"Brandon stop!" I squealed, but I didn't want him to stop. I was about to, oh my god what was this feeling?

It consumed me, I felt more and more and more until... he moved away. He stood up, stroking his cock with his big hand. It bobbed when he took his hand away and grabbed my hips. "Brandon?" I asked apprehensively. He could hear the tremor in my voice again.

I watched him through the mirror, his face was wet and cheeks were red and his muscles were bulging like he was tense. He was staring at my ass, transfixed. I gasped when I felt his cock rub against my pussy. It was huge and warm and felt weird against my wetness. It pressed against me again and I moaned loudly. He quickly brought his hand over my mouth and held on to it forcefully. I couldn't even open my lips.

I tried to be quiet but he rubbed his now wet cock all over my ass and clit. Every time he did it I pushed back against him and slobbered over his hand. He moaned and slapped my ass, rubbing it like he owned it. I watched him transfixed as he slowly started to push his cock inside me, my eyes rolled back, I had never felt this-

"Blue?!" Someone was coming up the stairs. Brandon jerked me up against him, staring at my face through the mirror, daring me to make a sound that could give us away. His cock slid into my hole, stretching it open. When he pulled me up, I bounced on his cock, the feelings consuming me and making me see stars. He held my arms behind my back like a porn star would do in a movie, his other hand was still on my mouth. The person walked up the stairs, with every foot step it felt like Brandon pulled his cock out and shoved it back in. Everywhere was throbbing and my legs still shook. He bounced me on his cock until the door handle shook. "Blue, are you in there?" It was Jimmy.

The door was locked, thankfully. I took both my weak hands and tried to drag Brandon's hand off my mouth. I pushed my ass against his body, basically fucking myself, and the feeling made him drop his hands from my mouth and arms and he grabbed my breasts. "Y-Yes!" I squeaked out. Brandon licked my neck and sucked at it. He squeezed my breasts and massaged them. "What are you doing in there?" Jimmy asked laughing.

The handle shook again and Brandon halted, menacingly whispering in my ear like a Devil on my shoulder. "Tell him you're washing your shirt." My heart flipped, "I'm just, just washing my shirt!" I heard Jimmy move his hand and probably he stepped away from the door. "Fuck have you seen Brandon? We need to play." The man he wanted shook his head on my neck. "No I haven't!" I heard Jimmy sigh and go back down the stairs.

"Shit." Brandon angrily muttered. He pulled away from me, wetness dripping down my legs. I caught myself on the counter. "Brandon?" I asked, confused. Why did he stop? He stares down at me. He leans in and kisses me, sucking my lips and tongue and tasting me. "Stop whining." Was all he said. He yanked his pants over his legs in a hurry, his wallet falling to the floor. I laughed with red cheeks because he forgot his underwear and how awkward it had become. I reached for my own shirt, the logo faded and tattered. I pulled it over my head and I heard a groan.

I look over the fabric and Brandon is staring at my chest, his own shirt half way on his body. He steps closer and reaches down and gets my underwear off the floor. He holds it out for me, and I go to take it but once I touch it he takes it back teasingly without looking away, and puts it in his pocket. My eyes widen and I go to reach for his pants but he stops me and pulls me against him, my arms trapped to the side. "Give those back!" I squeak out. There's a ghost of a smile on his hard face, his eyes show he likes this. "Maybe, if you're naughty." His deep voice made my heart flutter.

Naughty.

He wanted me to be naughty? I pretend to pout like a child. His hands find my ass and he spanks me. "Don't come downstairs." He says sternly. I frown and look up at him, "Why?" I ask. He grabs his belt off the counter, his big hands and muscles flexing to put it around his waist. He stares at me, this time he does smile. It's small and it doesn't change his always steely face but It makes my stomach flip and butterflies erupt all over my body. Without a word he grabs his bottle and leaves the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 8
[Mature Content] He grabbed my chin between his forefinger and thumb, making me look directly into his eyes. People were stumbling into us while walk...
84.1K 1.6K 35
"Fuck, Roxy...." Leo whispers out breathily and I let out a plead as once again the beautiful colors of orange and blue from the sunset spill over ou...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
2.7M 69.2K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...